We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 44 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1845
    Good fight Resilient and Thotcriminal. hit r7 on my le merde reaver! ~Beastt
    Maybe I should use less Thot? I had 20k left there, seemed a bit much. Or were you not having luck with crits ?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

I wanted to thank every freep that I have encountered solo (on my defi as always)in the past 2 weeks.To many to mention but you know who you are .

And too those that say that defis are underpowered I say meh...not as badly as many think they are. Minstrels, Hunters, Champions, Guardians, Captains (depends on the player), Rks are all still perfectly soloable (50/50 chance)if the defi is traited correctly and has an clue about what he or she is doing. Only problems are Good Captains, Burglars and Wardens.
    Last edited by eleanora123; Mar 12 2014 at 12:54 AM.
    R14 Defiler Ezmoding, R12 warleader Hydraah, R12 reaver Lubshag, R12 warg Landvaettir, R15 hunter Pewpewboom,
    R10 guardian Baforin, R9 hunter Baflo, R9 captain Adalwic
    https://www.youtube.com/catch?v=670if6Etx0o

Good fights to Tarpelion, Bozak, and Guthblade(Lugbur?)
    Guth you were kicking my ####ing ###. I need full audacity and more ranks on me. I look forward to trying to beat you =p
    ~Beastt
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye64 View Post
    Good fights to Tarpelion, Bozak, and Guthblade(Lugbur?)
    Guth you were kicking my ####ing ###. I need full audacity and more ranks on me. I look forward to trying to beat you =p
    ~Beastt
    yaa lugbur :P and you seemed rather squishy, will be much more fun when you have full aud. impale still hurts though!

and thanks to anyone else i fought. still sort of getting used to my champ, but having some fun fights
    Last edited by 0987654321; Mar 13 2014 at 12:05 AM.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Thanks to everyone who's been humoring my nubby guard. Obviously I have a lot to learn, though it looks like some system to manage my power is near the top of the list. Looking forward to getting full aud and generally better on the class to give some of you a better fight.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

good fun fights to day at GTA
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5778360jjYgb.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Thotcriminal...those spars at ggrim were golden! My hands are still sore lol. I am sorry for accidently hitting that healpot and stopping the last spar because of it-.-
    R14 Defiler Ezmoding, R12 warleader Hydraah, R12 reaver Lubshag, R12 warg Landvaettir, R15 hunter Pewpewboom,
    R10 guardian Baforin, R9 hunter Baflo, R9 captain Adalwic
    https://www.youtube.com/catch?v=670if6Etx0o

Good late night 1v1's today on both sides. Enjoyed the spars on Burg/Reaver/Warg. Thanks to those who gave me good fights. Especially Evil for down to the wire fights and lenovos who gave me some close ones when I was on my reaver. Also good spars chachii. Will be fun to go again once you have full aud and are back in the swing of things. Cheers all!

(Retired) Arkenstone: Immanitas R12 Burg, Gorbat R12 Reaver, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.

Good fights to Howyoudoin's burg. I didnt stealth up or rake, and we double kb'd. Also, good fights to Orph and Deso.

Shout out to Tarp. You systematically took out all of my ranked, full aud creeps on your cappy. +rep, beast mode master of war captain. I need to change up a few things, warg got you closest to a double kb. Cheers
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Had some seriously good fights with Chachii-1 on my Champion yesterday. You definitely deserve the title "God of Wargs," even without full audacity you were able to ruin me in all our fights but one. Cheers and looking forward to more!
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14

Thanks Prancey, Idmel, Bunny, Gandawf, Chachii, Mutilations and all others at GTA today
    Second Marshall Tarpelion/Commander Huntarp/Master guardsman Vindicto
    Stainless

Lot of good fights over the past few days, thanks everyone. Tarpellion, I swear your Captain must be on steroids or something.
    Idmel

Quote Originally Posted by Me_the_Third View Post
    Lot of good fights over the past few days, thanks everyone. Tarpellion, I swear your Captain must be on steroids or something.
    And he doesn't use ToN in MoW. +rep

Good fights Sizz, Tarp, new mini (forgot name, slow kiting my warg was enough for me :P ) , Enig on various toons, and the others I forget. And shout out to Bran, no WL earns no rake, double kbs are wonderful.
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Redratt thanks for 1v1 you are by far the best warg on this server in terms of attitude and playstyle, wargs are in a great place right now can down freeps pretty quickly solo and you do it well all i see nowadays are constant warg pack zergs maybe they should all adapt ur playstyle and get some tips of you as i dont think they know wargs are great soloers right now.

And sacrificial lamb is worst 1v1 however he usually zergs me with my 0 audacity and 14k morale because he is so skilled.

Rage.

Quote Originally Posted by NoneYoBro View Post
    Redratt thanks for 1v1 you are by far the best warg on this server in terms of attitude and playstyle, wargs are in a great place right now can down freeps pretty quickly solo and you do it well all i see nowadays are constant warg pack zergs maybe they should all adapt ur playstyle and get some tips of you as i dont think they know wargs are great soloers right now.

And sacrificial lamb is worst 1v1 however he usually zergs me with my 0 audacity and 14k morale because he is so skilled.

Rage.
    WTB more lines available in my sig.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Rage.

Hrm... you might wanna report that ; )
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    WTB more lines available in my sig.
    you make no sense not everyone is on your whole troll theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart-Fury View Post
    Hrm... you might wanna report that ; )
    im trying to get full audacity without zerging heal tagging etc, but it seems brandy would rather raid v raid zerg constantly than solo.

see what update 13 brings im out till then.

Redratt...by far the best warg on this server in terms of attitude and playstyle
    you make no sense.

is your brain kill
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    is your brain kill
    one day your learn life is made up of each individuals opinion this is mine whether its yours or not is irrelevant but nice try.

Redratt thanks for 1v1 you are by far the best warg on this server in terms of attitude and playstyle, wargs are in a great place right now can down freeps pretty quickly solo and you do it well all i see nowadays are constant warg pack zergs maybe they should all adapt ur playstyle and get some tips of you as i dont think they know wargs are great soloers right now....

Rage.

(Retired) Arkenstone: Immanitas R12 Burg, Gorbat R12 Reaver, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.

Thanks to the few people I had 1v1s with today at GTA. Wasn't my best showing for a lot of them but I always enjoy a good challenge. Speaking of which, Idmel, as always you were beastly. It's always a fun fight with you
    Last edited by shadow21; Mar 19 2014 at 12:32 PM.
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Rage.
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Redratt thanks for 1v1 you are by far the best warg on this server in terms of attitude and playstyle
    all i see nowadays are constant warg pack zergs maybe they should all adapt ur playstyle and get some tips of you as i dont think they know wargs are great soloers right now.

one day your learn life is made up of each individuals opinion this is mine whether its yours or not is irrelevant but nice try.
    Your opinion is wrong.
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14

Eniigmatik | Exploit

Good 1v1's at gta today on my nub guard, shoutouts to Chachii, who gave me a good run for my money (all 3g), and Creepyhealer for our ever-so-boring 20 minute 1v1 that we had to call a draw, due to nothing actually happening.
    Anyone else I happened to 1v1, good fights.
    Brandywine:
    | Rank 12 Reaver --- Danceswithswords | Rank 8 Warg --- Danceswithworgs | Rank 10 Warg --- Spectralhound (rip in ban world) | Rank 9 Champion --- Vorenroy (rip in ban world) |
    | Rank 7 Guardian --- Rexxin (the almighty dorf) |

Page 44 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 ... LastLast