We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 43 of 74 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1846
    Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    hello my friend <3
    Hi evil. You know I feel compelled to tell you I am a male....because your burning passion to chase me down and do terrible things to my corpse is kind of erotic, but misplaced.
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2ypcay0.jpg[/IMG]

Grushmun-1 - Rank 13 Reaver, Bayoneta-1 Rank 10 LM, Bayoneta-2 Rank 9 Hunt, Halindale-2 Rank 9 Capt.

Quote Originally Posted by soccerdude101 View Post
    Hi evil. You know I feel compelled to tell you I am a male....because your burning passion to chase me down and do terrible things to my corpse is kind of erotic, but misplaced.
    I don't think people that have a thing for corpses much care whether they're male or female

On another note, thanks for the 1v1s at GTA tonight. Idmel, I especially enjoyed that second fight between us. So close, was going all out the whole time. Very fun.
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Lots of really enjoyable fights at GTA yesterday and today. Have to say that I'm highly impressed with the creep population on this server, a lot of you really know your stuff. Looking forward to more fights in the future, win or lose.
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14

Thanks for the 1v1's the other day everybody.
    Enjoyed fighting on my Warg even though he's only r7 with 16 Audacity (I'm working on it... slowly).

Thanks to those who fought my BA, a bit rusty when it comes to 1v1's but nothing too drastically out of the ordinary.
    Nice first fight with that Dwarf Champ, it was close considering the MT nerf BA's took last update.
    Second fight was a Skirm Stance nightmare for me however, after you got zerged by those random Creeps that interrupted I pulled all the Aurochs to kill myself. Hope you got some points from that as you would've won that fight hands down, though I don't know how you managed to slow me in Skirm Stance while hindered without sprinting. Did they increase the range on your slow or something? (I'm a bit out of touch with intricate non-RvR relevant Freep mechanics)

Nice fight with that Hunter too, think you were blue traited? (I wasn't paying attention)

Yours truly,

~Ushrak.
    [URL=http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/Handifap/media/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k514/Handifap/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [FONT=Castellar][SIZE=3][B][I][COLOR=red][U] Cohorts of the Red Legion [/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred][B][I][U]Vae Victis[/U] - Woe to the vanquished.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkgrey][B][I]Timidi mater non flet.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Hi evil. You know I feel compelled to tell you I am a male....
    Immaterial.

because your burning passion to chase me down and do terrible things to my corpse is kind of erotic, but misplaced.
    My want to welcome you to the server is not misplaced, thank you.

Good 1v1's the other week at GTA btw!

Quote Originally Posted by ChaChaLoco View Post
    Thanks for the 1v1's the other day everybody.
    Enjoyed fighting on my Warg even though he's only r7 with 16 Audacity (I'm working on it... slowly).

Thanks to those who fought my BA, a bit rusty when it comes to 1v1's but nothing too drastically out of the ordinary.
    Nice first fight with that Dwarf Champ, it was close considering the MT nerf BA's took last update.
    Second fight was a Skirm Stance nightmare for me however, after you got zerged by those random Creeps that interrupted I pulled all the Aurochs to kill myself. Hope you got some points from that as you would've won that fight hands down, though I don't know how you managed to slow me in Skirm Stance while hindered without sprinting. Did they increase the range on your slow or something? (I'm a bit out of touch with intricate non-RvR relevant Freep mechanics)

Nice fight with that Hunter too, think you were blue traited? (I wasn't paying attention)

Yours truly,

~Ushrak.
    Red-Line champs have a skill called Champion's Duel, that has a slow/damage debuff that increases up to -50% run-speed. lasts 20s i think, and is usable at range.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Red-Line champs have a skill called Champion's Duel, that has a slow/damage debuff that increases up to -50% run-speed. lasts 20s i think, and is usable at range.
    Ah that explains it, I wasn't sure if I just lagged and he caught up or not. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
    [URL=http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/Handifap/media/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k514/Handifap/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [FONT=Castellar][SIZE=3][B][I][COLOR=red][U] Cohorts of the Red Legion [/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred][B][I][U]Vae Victis[/U] - Woe to the vanquished.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkgrey][B][I]Timidi mater non flet.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Good 1v1s at gta... Blah blah blah... >>Insert name of foes here<< ... Blah blah blah... Looking forward to more

~Dances

Lots of good fights again today from everyone I sparred. Enjoyed em all.

Cheers to Elvich for the best 1v1 of the day at GTA. Best fight I get from a WL without doubt. Last one was awesome. Doesn't get better than a double KB. /bow

Brandywine: Immanitas R12 Burg, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.
    Landroval: Gorbat R12 Reaver.

Great 1v1s the past couple of days. +rep to Deso for making it more fair by removing armor for my little pup. You still rolled me, best warden Ive seen since RoI. Good fights Loki, Tumbly, Roh, Bran, and others ive forgotten.

PS: Tarp, you are one nasty, beast of a cappy. We both roll MoW, but you make it look easy. You hands down beat the wheels off my warg and I have yet to see your equal. Glad you represent us red liners out there, and show what damage can truly be done with no heals. Cheers
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Thanks to everyone for the 1v1s throughout the day yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Familiarity View Post
    Thanks to everyone for the 1v1s throughout the day yesterday.
    One of the best 1v1s ive had in years, Fam. You certainly know your class well, and glad we trade death for death. Preesh the minimal heals, cheers
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Thank you all for the 1v1's today, espeically Impales, Cookiiemonsta, Trompok, Fenrirz, Runningluk, Elvich and Sexisfun.

Fenrirz, you have a good rotation. I wish more wargs would learn from you and realize they don't have to group to be successful. Good job!

Xkillah Thethrillah, thanks for the fight.
    Last edited by RGilthanas; Feb 19 2014 at 10:34 PM.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

thanks for the 1v1's on my little burg. not very good at it, but its fun to play occasionally.

-adellgrim
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

I'm really enjoying this server due in large part to the skilled creeps willing to 1v1. Thanks Impales, Njoy, Runningluk, Variation, Fenrirz, Snowstalker and others.
    [SIZE=3][FONT=book antiqua]Bozak-1

Words can only hurt you if you try to read them... don't play their game![/FONT][/SIZE]

Good fights Desolates, you wreck me.(happened yesterday)
    Good fight Palesinik, I remember you from RoI and you were the best on Brandy back then. The rust has gotten to you I assume, and not full audacity? Either way it was really close and glad I didn't hit wrath/ato, cuz that would have been a jerk move. If I ever get ranked/aud I hope to fight you with aud and when you've got the hang of things. ~Beastt
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Great 1vs1 Bran. I always enjoy LMs that dont spam WL and WotC. In turn I dont rake. Was a close one!
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    Great 1vs1 Bran. I always enjoy LMs that dont spam WL and WotC. In turn I dont rake. Was a close one!
    I 2nd that! no WL vs no impale/ds is a fun fight.

/cheers
    [URL=http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/GoDFa7h3r/media/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/GoDFa7h3r/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

Good 1v1's at GTA today, especially Vopre-You were worth a lot!

Also, dat Aim+CDG exploit ahaha
    Last edited by Moors-Battlemaster; Mar 06 2014 at 06:02 PM.

Good 1v1s to Desolates, Tarpelion, and anyone else who I may have come across on.

Deso, epic double kb. What did you hold back on that fight?

Tarp, sorry about that, maybe I shoulda went easy on the impale. But gf!
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye64 View Post
    Good 1v1s to Desolates, Tarpelion, and anyone else who I may have come across on.

Hmmm, we had several, I think i started with just light DoTs the first encounter (really I should be doing just bleeds, but habits and whatnot), the double KB was no DoTs I think (aside from the warden jewelry dot) but I'd had time to battle prep before you got me in combat. Both were good fights, I'm looking forward to you having a few more ranks under your belt as a bit more BFP buffage and you'll be a handful I think.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some people, but at the very least excellent fights Cookiemonsta (sp?). You've gotten much better on reaver over the last month, and I can't get away with some of the mistakes I made in our fights like I might have in the past. I'll probably need to break out some more tricks from the vault to even have a chance with the no DoT approach.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye64 View Post

Nah i did a lot of stuff wrong in my rotation but it was a gf don't hold back on using impale
    Second Marshall Tarpelion/Commander Huntarp/Master guardsman Vindicto
    Stainless

Quote Originally Posted by tarpelion View Post
    Nah i did a lot of stuff wrong in my rotation but it was a gf don't hold back on using impale
    Sadly, MoW cappies have one shot at getting their rotation down right, to get the DPS buffs up. It can be a wonderful fight or a spectacular bust. Oh, and remember you said to dont hold back on impale, cheers!
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Good 1v1's this morning to all I fought Trompok, Abite, Octel and a few others. Special thanks to Karosh-1. Giving me a great challenge everytime and down to the wire fights. I felt our double KB was a good note for me to call it on haha. Good fights and looking forward to more! Cheers!

Brandywine: Immanitas R12 Burg, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.
    Landroval: Gorbat R12 Reaver.

Good fights all at Good TA.
    Adan, that double kb <3<3.
    To the mini, I might have to use impale vs you next time =p
    To Grobari Epic double kb man. I thought I was dead on that last stun, did you hold back for the double kb?
    To the other champ, good fights man.
    To the burglar, your dps is lacking dude, and your bpe I'm assuming. Get some gear man! But thankfully you only hit evade and not all your cds =p.
    ~Beastt

Page 43 of 74 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 ... LastLast