We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 42 of 74 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1846
    Thanks for all the 1v1's at GTA today, good fun.

Thank you Fam for all the free infamy too.

A lot of fun 1v1s at GTA tonight. Thanks to everyone I fought.

PS: I still hate crit Impales

Wargamin you are a pain. Someday I'll beat you but today was not that day.

Thanks for the 1v1s for the remainder of people at the various circles lately and across the maps. Healing has been added to my strategies with some creeps but I'm working to find a groove in using them and still keeping the fights close with the added element of nail-biting suspense. However those lucky crits can make it pretty one sided.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow21 View Post
    PS: I still hate crit Impales
    Good fights. You still got me to half health even though every single time we fought I critted on impale. Sometimes I hate the skill, bc it really doesn't display any skill on my end, just luck on the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    Good fights. You still got me to half health even though every single time we fought I critted on impale. Sometimes I hate the skill, bc it really doesn't display any skill on my end, just luck on the numbers.
    Haha, yeah... I was hoping for just one fight with you where you didn't crit impale to see how it would turn out, but it didn't happen Oh well, there will be more in the future I'm sure. I also had some room for improvement in all of those fights despite the impale critting anyway. Look forward to another opportunity to try to get a closer fight

Quote Originally Posted by Familiarity View Post
    Wargamin you are a pain. Someday I'll beat you but today was not that day.

Thanks for the 1v1s for the remainder of people at the various circles lately and across the maps. Healing has been added to my strategies with some creeps but I'm working to find a groove in using them and still keeping the fights close with the added element of nail-biting suspense. However those lucky crits can make it pretty one sided.
    LOL, like healing/flopping/branding/kiting isn't your usual strat. Nail-biting? Maybe for you. To the rest of us you're a floating sack of free points.

-Blood

Quote Originally Posted by Birdflies View Post
    LOL, like healing/flopping/branding/kiting isn't your usual strat. Nail-biting? Maybe for you. To the rest of us you're a floating sack of free points.

-Blood
    All counters to reavers with Impale, Resilience, Wrath, Against the Odd, stun pots, and morale pots. But hey, anything goes out here in the Moors. Certainly keeps things interesting in knowing you stay mad throughout the whole ordeal.

Certainly keeps things interesting in knowing you stay mad throughout the whole ordeal.
    Probably why we kept coming back to GTA to 1v1 you.

All counters to reavers with Impale, Resilience, Wrath, Against the Odd, stun pots, and morale pots. But hey, anything goes out here in the Moors. Certainly keeps things interesting in knowing you stay mad throughout the whole ordeal.
    I forgot to add Dying Rage to this.

Had a few fun 1v1's today. Skerick, Dances, Pounces. All good fights. Sorry I didn't realize you were stanceless one of those times deso But good fights still from a good warg. See yall out there

Fun fights tonight

Deso/Pounces. Officially my favorite warg ever for not spamming eye rake. Glad that last one was a double kb.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow21 View Post
    Fun fights tonight

Deso/Pounces. Officially my favorite warg ever for not spamming eye rake. Glad that last one was a double kb.
    Thank you too. It was interesting fighting you and the others there without using it after so long having it on a 3s cd. My timing was a bit off and I couldn't 'fit' all the skills I'm used to using in certain sequences anymore.

Thanks for not beating me down too badly.

Good stuff to everyone else there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdflies View Post

-Blood
    I usually find nothing wrong with people popping CDs in 1v1s, as long as they're being intentional about keeping it a challenge to themselves. What that means is different for each of us, but I'll give a simple example:

Mini healing vs a reaver? Still a challenge to beat a reaver, esp since the class is practically designed to punch through healers... and minstrels in dissonance are most certainly not "healers" by a long stretch.

Burg popping T&G against same said reaver? The challenge is literally reduced by 50%.

Warden popping NS? Again, the challenge just isn't there.

There's a little opinion involved, but some are just plain obvious. Some CDs are borderline, some are just clearly used by players to eliminate the challenge of a fight. I don't think any of the things you listed are especially game breaking in terms of a spar, esp since from what I've seen, Familiarity's spars are pretty close all the time.

Fam is one of the very few players that will try and keep a fight fair whether it's holding back on CD's or heals. Of course she will get blown up plenty of times. I haven't talked to Fam, but I would wager that she doesn't give a sh*t if she dies or doesn't get a kill - she wants the challenge. I try to have the same attitude on all my toons.

Besides all this, she's had her minstrel since forever, longer than most active PvP'ers. She can ezmode on it if she wants. If WL's became god mode, I wouldn't expect Juiceyfruit to quit his WL. Same thing with spiders or defilers - I wouldn't expect Evil or Kozrog to quit.

------------------------

Great fights there Creepyhealer - top notch defiler. Thanks for stopping when we got interrupted twice.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post
    Fam is one of the very few players that will try and keep a fight fair whether it's holding back on CD's or heals. Of course she will get blown up plenty of times. I haven't talked to Fam, but I would wager that she doesn't give a sh*t if she dies or doesn't get a kill - she wants the challenge. I try to have the same attitude on all my toons.

Besides all this, she's had her minstrel since forever, longer than most active PvP'ers. She can ezmode on it if she wants. If WL's became god mode, I wouldn't expect Juiceyfruit to quit his WL. Same thing with spiders or defilers - I wouldn't expect Evil or Kozrog to quit.

------------------------

Great fights there Creepyhealer - top notch defiler. Thanks for stopping when we got interrupted twice.
    Yeah those fights were amazing. Its refreshing to fight an guard who gears differently in 1on1 then others (mostly). I have an idea or 2 on how to try and counter that. But it needs to be tested someday:p.
    Kunidana I Will fear the day that you get full aud, really nice fights ( atleast they were in my book). Ziggizig-1 I congratulate you for being the hardest hitting mini when I am in my tact build, fighting you keeps me on my toes. And to the r9 transfer champ I fought near PTR ..../bow great rotation and excellent timing of interrupts. All in all enjoyable fights and I hope for more great fights in the future.

She can ezmode on it if she wants. If WL's became god mode, I wouldn't expect Juiceyfruit to quit his WL. Same thing with spiders or defilers - I wouldn't expect Evil or Kozrog to quit.
    Well said, sir. I've had my warden since it was released. I've been through the ups/downs, but always stick with it. Just because they're OP at the moment doesn't mean I'm going to sacrifice time to roll an entirely different toon just because some people b*** about it in a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by eleanora123 View Post
    Yeah those fights were amazing. Its refreshing to fight an guard who gears differently in 1on1 then others (mostly). I have an idea or 2 on how to try and counter that. But it needs to be tested someday.
    Kunidana I Will fear the day that you get full aud, really nice fights ( atleast they were in my book). Ziggizig-1 I congratulate you for being the hardest hitting mini when I am in my tact build, fighting you keeps me on my toes. And to the r9 transfer champ I fought near PTR ..../bow great rotation and excellent timing of interrupts. All in all enjoyable fights and I hope for more great fights in the future.
    Agreed, that was one hell of a fight near PTR.

Thanks to everybody who's been fighting me 1v1 these past few days. I'm new to the server so I can't exactly remember all the names, and there are so many I want to say "Good fight!" to that I probably wouldn't be able to regardless if I actually knew any of you or not. I'll be out roaming quite a bit, so if you see me remember that I'm just about always up for a 1v1!

Actually I stopped playing my spider for 99.9% of RoR.

Thanks for the awesome fights Tumblytwo! If every champ was as skilled as you I might actually have to learn to play.

Cheers to more!
    Second Marshal Hurth
    Skill and Valour
    Landroval

Great 1v1's everyone today. Anorc, Prances, Fenrirz, elimination and many more. Was a good time. I especially enjoyed the double KB's with anorc and fenrirz. Keep bringing it and I'll see yall out there!

Quote Originally Posted by J-Moneyforever View Post
    Great 1v1's everyone today. Anorc, Prances, Fenrirz, elimination and many more. Was a good time. I especially enjoyed the double KB's with anorc and fenrirz. Keep bringing it and I'll see yall out there!
    Cheers, good fights.

Tumblytwo, you are the toughest champ I have come across 1v1 in this game since HD released. Thanks for the fights.

i really only logged on my reaver to kill the 2 ganking 1v1's, but.

thanks for the fight tumblytwo-1. you've gotta be one of the best champs ive fought since HD came out.

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    i really only logged on my reaver to kill the 2 ganking 1v1's, but.

thanks for the fight tumblytwo-1. you've gotta be one of the best champs ive fought since HD came out.
    The blue/red hybrid is nasty, especially with the riposte spam.

Bayoneta-2 here the #######, thanks for the 1v1s all....I try and give you reavers a decent fight its just kinda luck of the draw with impale :P

Quote Originally Posted by soccerdude101 View Post
    bayoneta-2 here the #######, thanks for the 1v1s all....i try and give you reavers a decent fight its just kinda luck of the draw with impale
    hello my friend <3

Page 42 of 74 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast