We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 41 of 74 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1846
    Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Thanks for the 1v1's and 2v1's today, fun stuff.

Tarp, you seem to be under-dps'd in redline :P
    haha i have no idea why but you're the only spider that almost takes no damage from me :P lag doesn't really help but i always lag so <.< anyways good fights, we should have some more so i can figure out a strat to beat you without heals or cds ;p

Quote Originally Posted by tarpelion View Post
    haha i have no idea why but you're the only spider that almost takes no damage from me :P lag doesn't really help but i always lag so <.< anyways good fights, we should have some more so i can figure out a strat to beat you without heals or cds ;p
    I'd rather you use both tbh, I have quite a lot at my disposal.

Thanks for the 1v1's today in BV. Was a lot of fun sparring red line. Some nasty reavers out there.

Special thanks to Hellosir-1, was it 2 or 3 double kb's? Good stuff!

Ty for the fights Isi (noob) and Othalion. I think you were redline today Oth?

thanks for the fights at oc today adan, bran, and anyone else i dont remember. wish more reavers would fight without impale though >.>

tambaz, hit a morale pot by accident :/ but oh well.

to all wardens, bleeds+high bpe suck....

Good fights Evil, Sexisfun, Anorc-1, Piercer, Prances and Danceswithswords/wargs and holy fight Elvich - That one was never going to end.

Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post
    Good fights Evil, Sexisfun, Anorc-1, Piercer, Prances and Danceswithswords/wargs and holy fight Elvich - That one was never going to end.
    Bit of a stomping there :P Were your heals procing higher than usual or? Guess I need to wait for the spider update to break through them and your negative effect cleanse.

Ty for the never ending fights Intertitio, Leaf.... (sp?) and Familiarity that fight was epic but oh so long (close to 30mins I believe) . Huntarp as always good fights mate. The fights can go either way when sparring you. Howyoudoin-1 great use of cc...but If you read this you would need to do a tad more dps . And nightlover you totally kicked my #### hehehe

Good 1v1 at oc and gv to anyone who attended.
    Especially frumuniiturii and swagbaby, nothing funnier than killing you in a 1v1, then see you rage, gank, and corpse jump.

PS: No one will 1v1 a warden with NS up. (Kongky)

-dances

Thanks for the 1v1s today. Had a lot of good ones. Too many to name

Some great close fights there -- always a pleasure to fight a really tough guard, the fights always go down to the wire

Quote Originally Posted by shadow21 View Post
    Thanks for the 1v1s today. Had a lot of good ones. Too many to name
    Adan <3 That first fight I was hoping for a double kb but alas you got away with ~ 300 Morale I got you in the 2nd fight though It was refreshing to fight a good lm again since That nub Brannir is slacking

Bit of a stomping there :P Were your heals procing higher than usual or? Guess I need to wait for the spider update to break through them and your negative effect cleanse.
    I've gone through 3 different builds and 2 different 2nd age weapons to finally get a build that works for me. I've just concentrated on my high crit rating to increase my chances of getting a proc heal. I think what you're seeing is that I have a very high proc heal rate, not a high inc heal rating. Incidentally, my inc heal in redline is at 0%.

Btw Evil, you make me want to transfer my spider here, your grey barring with CC and catch prey is absolutely nasty. DR is really in favour of spiders and LM's if they understand the CC DR rules.

I've gone through 3 different builds and 2 different 2nd age weapons to finally get a build that works for me. I've just concentrated on my high crit rating to increase my chances of getting a proc heal. I think what you're seeing is that I have a very high proc heal rate, not a high inc heal rating. Incidentally, my inc heal in redline is at 0%.
    Yeah the proc is nuts compared to my dps, what's it from? Red/yellow line? Armour set?

Btw Evil, you make me want to transfer my spider here, your grey barring with CC and catch prey is absolutely nasty. DR is really in favour of spiders and LM's if they understand the CC DR rules.
    Spiders suck I don't know why anybody plays them :P

Yeah the proc is nuts compared to my dps, what's it from? Red/yellow line? Armour set?
    100% red line. I'm going to start experimenting with yellow line once I get my reaver his full audacity.

Spiders suck I don't know why anybody plays them :P
    Totally.......no one should even try! Ever!

Thx for the 1v1s everyone! esp Resillient,Ellou,Chilly,Angiel a,Rubicon and the dwarf guard(forgot name sorry )

/cheers
    Last edited by 1nTruDeR; Feb 06 2014 at 07:20 PM.

thanks for all the 1v1's at EC on my wl/reaver/warg. fam, bunny, rubicon, bala, elweenn, uhh...some others that i just dont remember your names so sorry :P

fun fights all

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    thanks for all the 1v1's at EC on my wl/reaver/warg. fam, bunny, rubicon, bala, elweenn, uhh...some others that i just dont remember your names so sorry :P

fun fights all
    You're always a good fight.

Elvich, awesome double kb on the last spar.
    Danceswithswords, tomako (sp), orcjerky, sry to be cheap with flops and heals and all. I take that back, I'm not that sorry. Reavers make me mad, I'll pull out all the tricks for impaling, ato'ing, wrathing chop machines.

Quote Originally Posted by jennirich View Post
    Danceswithswords, tomako (sp), orcjerky, sry to be cheap with flops and heals and all. I take that back, I'm not that sorry. Reavers make me mad, I'll pull out all the tricks for impaling, ato'ing, wrathing chop machines.
    I only hope I made a good snack. Btw, I hear Turbine is giving me two new bleeds next rank, purported to make mad minis madder.
    http://i59.tinypic.com/16k6jif.jpg
    Taskmaster Orcjerky, Reaver of Brandywine.
    Chieftain Rkahnakh, Blackarrow of Elendilmir.

Thanks for the 1v1 Creepy <3. Darn good defiler. Sorry we couldn't finish the last one, I think you crashed? Not sure. I stopped then you logged out so I left, haha.

Great 1v1 circle around EC the other day, thanks to everyone I fought.

Trompok ~ man, you've got the rotation down very well and stack your bleeds properly which results in absolutely obliterating anyone you choose. The scariest part? You don't use wrath or (I think) resilience.

Well played all.

thanks for the 1v1s
    that i have had in the past few weeks, and the ones
    that i thought were going to be
    and get ripped apart shortly after

good fun all

-User
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5778360jjYgb.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

thanks for the 1v1's at gta today. on my WL and reaver.

to people that wanna fight my wl...if you start healing a bunch, just dont bother fighting me kthx. 15 min fights arent too fun

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    thanks for the 1v1's at gta today. on my WL and reaver.

to people that wanna fight my wl...if you start healing a bunch, just dont bother fighting me kthx. 15 min fights arent too fun
    15mins? Child's play!

Quote Originally Posted by b4jet9597 View Post
    Thanks for the 1v1 Creepy <3. Darn good defiler. Sorry we couldn't finish the last one, I think you crashed? Not sure. I stopped then you logged out so I left, haha.
    Yes Nice fights. Sadly in the 2nd fight there was an power outtage at my place, it would have probably ended in either a double kb or you kicking my ### lol

Page 41 of 74 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast