We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 36 of 74 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Thanks for the random 1v1's tonight Exomer, Desolates, Nuparu and Ellou-1.

Exomer, you are good, very tough fights.

Deso, that 1st fight my mouse went nuts which I did so badly, as well as a few other mistakes. Double kb 2nd time was fun.

Nup, that's what happens when you use CD's on me, I can use them too :P

Ellou-1, you need better gear.
    Yes, the second and third round were much better, though I think I backed off a bit too much after how the first went. If I start seeing you out there more, I'll give you some more unique approaches too. I think your basic strategy is the most interesting and effective of the spiders I've fought, just need to refine that range maintenance.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

I'll always be out and about after RvR is over.

3rd fight was good stuff, hope you got points after I double potted :P

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCoolGuy23 View Post
    Thanks for all the good 1v1s; didn't expect so many when I transferred here (this being a zerg dominated server and all). Too many names to list, but you all should know who you are.

- Liyre
    so hot right now

[I][b][center][color=red]Overlord Gothnon [/color][/center][/b][/I] [I][b][center][color=yellow]Brandywine[/color][/center][/b][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Krazything View Post
    so hot right now

I ain't worried about it.
    Bunnytail |Terminus Venatus Triumphus
    Mihiraa | Shock and Awe | Gladden
    Original Challenger of Saruman
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

Fun 1v1 deso and isindri! Deso, almost had the double kb I gotta try to switch up a couple things on ya, and isindri...beast..lol I gotta figure something out for that one good times, thanks all
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/7417619323lotro_lotro18.png[/img][/url]

thank you for the fun fights seldomseen and to the rest of your burg group for letting us 1v1. You improved a lot over these past years. i hated that KO timed perfect at the end of our rematch..did 2500 dmg to me lol
    Lonewolf

Thanks for all the 1v1's earlier today at GTA (Finch, Adan, Cnman, Isin) and the random ones out and about (Deso)

Indeed. Was fun, Evil. I think the first fight I got a little lucky with crits. I don't know if you did anything differently that second fight, but you took no damage lol. Look forward to more in the future.

Thanks everyone else, too, for the fights on my LM and my nooby warg.
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Fun 1v1s today again.

Dephailer, that double kb was MUCH less painful than our hour long unfinished fight once upon a time
    Fun fight
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thanks again for all the fights today...nothing like a 14 minute long fight with a cappy to get your adrenaline pumping in the morning....

Quote Originally Posted by shadow21 View Post
    Indeed. Was fun, Evil. I think the first fight I got a little lucky with crits. I don't know if you did anything differently that second fight, but you took no damage lol. Look forward to more in the future.
    First fight I tried pet cc+range fight, obviously didn't work lmao. 2nd fight I went full melee strafe.

that was an interesting fight evil. fun though. hitting blood rage by accident..and no fear pots, kinda screwed me but w/e was a fun fight.

and sorry about the zerg by old EC before....leithiani bads

edit: ok, so ya..ON buff is lame as #### lol. 3rd fight i took off heal proc, which turned out to be a bad idea. either way all fun fights (for the record though, catch prey can go diaf :P and i need to 1v1 with full aud against spiders...####ing CC)
    Last edited by 0987654321; Nov 07 2013 at 05:33 PM.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

yeah ON buff is nice for noobs like me.
    Good 1v1s Thugglife, Evil, Deph, and everyone else who I fought. Been having fun since I got back here, even if you all kick my butt lol.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    and i need to 1v1 with full aud against spiders...####ing CC)
    Your Audacity level will not make any difference to the duration of my mez stun, it is 5s no matter what, unless potted, or if the DR table goes past 4 applications (which is impossible 1v1).

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Your Audacity level will not make any difference to the duration of my mez stun, it is 5s no matter what, unless potted, or if the DR table goes past 4 applications (which is impossible 1v1).
    eh, i more meant the fear/lp stun. i know the trait mez duration is the same no matter what. same with burg traited riddle
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow21 View Post
    Fun 1v1s today again.

Dephailer, that double kb was MUCH less painful than our hour long unfinished fight once upon a time
    Fun fight
    Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye64 View Post
    yeah ON buff is nice for noobs like me.
    Good 1v1s Thugglife, Evil, Deph, and everyone else who I fought. Been having fun since I got back here, even if you all kick my butt lol.
    Thanks for the 1v1's guys, was a good time.
    It was indeed, Adan, hahaha.
    [size=3][color=#086A87]Dephailer - Draped in Disease[/size]
    Rank 12 Defiler[/color] ~ ~ ~ [color=#B40404][/color]
    RIP Nidor of Brandywine (1970-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    eh, i more meant the fear/lp stun. i know the trait mez duration is the same no matter what. same with burg traited riddle
    LP yes, but fear usually doesn't last more than a second anyway.

Barkle, Cobbweb, and Danceswithswords - belated but thank you for the 1v1s.

Good stuff as always Evil, I always enjoy those impromptu 1v1s. I'll be around for more tonight, but wanted to say thanks for the fun, and I'm gonna change it up more the next few times.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Deso come back to dragon rock/three jump, I want more

Edit: Indeed, good fun, you messed me up with those two interrupts, were not ready for them at all.

Belated thank you's to people I've fought on my reaver at GTA. I'm sorry I don't remember most names, I'm still learning who's who.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Gpower and Takturz thanks for helping me get back in to the groove of DPS and 1v1s on reavers.

Tak sorry about the skill lock you got. I was trying to find the right spot on GTA that lets me move back and forth without hitting the server lines.

Aphonopelma - you're also making it difficult to decide if spiders are fun or frustrating to fight. Thank you as well.

thanks for the assorted 1v1's 1v2's and 1v3's. ive never made 5k in an hour before while solo lol

thx for 1vs1 at gta beatle, mind, suge, bran, eurn, cobb, creepy and all others. Server wasn't really cooperating though lol

P.S. sorry deph got skill locked during that fight we should try again another time!
    Second Marshall Tarpelion/Commander Huntarp/Master guardsman Vindicto
    Stainless

Pounces, relentless, thanks for the fights. Apparently I'm too squishy in pve gear >.<
    I appreciate the fights between commercial breaks, though, you made me pay attention lol
    Keep it coming.

Page 36 of 74 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast