We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 29 of 74 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast
    That was a good 1v1 while it lasted, Snoopey.

thanks for the 1v1 fall. been a loooong time since i had a decent 1v1 :P

i didnt actually mean to use against the odds though not that it mattered lol

I've actually had some fun these past few days in the moors. Thanks for the groups, the zergs, the camps/shuffles, the 1vwhatevers and of course thanks to all the greenies I've killed. Looking forward to more.

Thanks for the 1v1 down by HH yesterday Rastlan.

Got within an auto attack of death so many times but was a nice long fight, even if I had little chance of winning

yo fun 1v1s at good grim today or yesterday or whatever.

good times.

Thanks to all the random 1v1s I've had over the past few days logging in. Were fun.
    Lonewolf

I didn't catch your name but /salute to the little, un-ranked greenie that decided to fight me while also fighting a bear near Goldie last night. I wasn't going to attack you but you were determined and I can appreciate that mentality since it wasn't a fair fight at all.

thanks fortiscor for the...5? or so 1v1's today. lot of fun

sorry about that one by LC though xP hit against the odds cause i saw the mini and got scared lol.
    lugbur R11 reaver /// guthfred R9 cappy /// beregon R8 hunter /// guthblade R9 champ + too many other things

Quote Originally Posted by lugbur View Post
    thanks fortiscor for the...5? or so 1v1's today. lot of fun

sorry about that one by LC though xP hit against the odds cause i saw the mini and got scared lol.
    Lol thanks for the fights. Oh and yeah, that mini was healing me anyway, so no problem haha. I've been pushing for r10, made 8k yesterday. I might have been able to get the last 5k but I had to go back to my home server and raid.

Gunna get a free SA 2h so I can finally start using Brutal/Merciful to full effectiveness again =p lol

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye64 View Post
    Lol thanks for the fights. Oh and yeah, that mini was healing me anyway, so no problem haha. I've been pushing for r10, made 8k yesterday. I might have been able to get the last 5k but I had to go back to my home server and raid.

Gunna get a free SA 2h so I can finally start using Brutal/Merciful to full effectiveness again =p lol
    yea i noticed you were DW. checked combat analysis and my reflect did a &&&& load of damage to you :/ will be a fun fight once you get a nice 2 hander
    lugbur R11 reaver /// guthfred R9 cappy /// beregon R8 hunter /// guthblade R9 champ + too many other things

yea i noticed you were DW. checked combat analysis and my reflect did a &&&& load of damage to you :/ will be a fun fight once you get a nice 2 hander
    Yeah I hit r10 earlier. Got my 2h greatsword, nice ID and legacies as well. Just need to add Brutal to it. I'm gunna pve a little to get some better gear as well but yeah we'll have some more fun fights.

thanks for the 1v1's in EV last night. on both my reaver and my hunter. my burg too...but i had my mouse battery die on me twice in fights on my burg...

thanks for the 1v1's in EV last night. on both my reaver and my hunter. my burg too...but i had my mouse battery die on me twice in fights on my burg...
    That happens to me every time I lose a fight!

jk

thanks for the 1v1s Ive had over the last few days
    good fights

-Red
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5778360jjYgb.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Haven't really had any 1v1s lately, but have had some decent small group fights, so thanks for those involved. Keep it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow21 View Post
    Haven't really had any 1v1s lately, but have had some decent small group fights, so thanks for those involved. Keep it coming.
    We had a 1v1 at grams a few days ago, even though i got blown up I still get an A for effort
    Lonewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf1978 View Post
    We had a 1v1 at grams a few days ago, even though i got blown up I still get an A for effort
    Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Definitely A for effort and class. I always appreciate people willing to actually fight. You have my respect.

@Juicyfruit

You won!

Thanks for the great 1v1 circle today peoples. It was fun. I'm sorry I couldn't provide better fights for the most part, but there were still some decent ones. Thanks all for the fights

Good fights today with my rk Zepphyr.

I need audacity and some better gear lol but it was enjoyable. I will fight anyone and anything so just jump, bow, and engage.

See you guys on the battlefield.

1v1s

Good 1v1s/2v1s/3v1s/4v1s to anyone I came across alone or in small groups yesterday!

-Danceswithswords

Was fun trying to 1v1 on my rk and failing miserably today and then doing fairly well on my LM. Thanks for the fights <3

I'm getting some nice 1v1s lately so thanks everyone but special thanks to Tarp,Adan and Elweenn for the most epic fights.

thanks for the scattered fights on my hunter and my reaver. not always 1v1's, but fun fights still

i actually prefer 2v1's on my reaver...then i dont feel bad about poping wrath and against the odds :P

Good fight Adan. Props for not using and spamming WL and using Wisdom there. ~Lockjawz' doppelganger =p

Page 29 of 74 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast