We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast
    thanks ati, brann, bunny, erm...there were a few others i dont remember. good fights all

always a pleasure, lug. like i was saying earlier, get that 7 audacity! you're already pretty beast now as it is

had a good 1v2 vs some warg and reaver behind OC today while i was waitin for my bluesapphires to get back from bein LD. shame they planned a 5v1 revenge zerg, gratz guys. but alls well, we got ya back in hh in a 2v7, y'all know who ya are. it was funny when blue melee'd you all to death we both had a good laugh. try zerging less and maybe we wouldn't have been the only thing on the board.

Your mighty blow topples Umanebor.You've earned 181 renown points. Perandbor incapacitated you........

good 1v1 till Mr Wargie showed afterwards
    dont know if it was planned , but regardless good fight
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5778360jjYgb.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatWhiteRhyno View Post
    Perandbor incapacitated you........
    oh you transfers you!

you were partied with the better half of that crew in todays raid and you didn't even know it!

good 6v30 in isen, had all the elites of mordor plus some goldtags and wargs, my party was me healing, bluesapphires, 2 champs a guard and another rk who died instantly until that point i had used 4 power pots since RoI came out, now i've used 6 lol, never ran outta power in the moors before so that was new. managed about 20 kills before you got us wish we had an lm lol. thanks guys it was great to finish on a high note.

Quote Originally Posted by Buttkickington View Post
    Good 1v1s too all you warglings.
    Snoopy, Stylen, Malarick, Rigatoni. They were all fun!
    I still suck vs Shadow wargs...dunno why. You guys are just fun to fight though, and I really appreciate the fights. Even if I rely on crits to win xD.
    Good fight... who's your freep by the way?
    [CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=pink]S[SIZE=1]TROZZAPRETI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 10/X6|[COLOR=olive]R[SIZE=1]IGATONI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 8|[COLOR=red]G[SIZE=1]NOCCHI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 7|[COLOR=blue]M[SIZE=1]ACCHERONI[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS] 7|[COLOR=yellow]R[SIZE=1]AVIOLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6|[COLOR=orange]F[SIZE=1]USILLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6
    A[SIZE=1]STERIX[/SIZE]|C[SIZE=1]HARAKHA[/SIZE]|K[SIZE=1]HAGATAI[/SIZE]|V[SIZE=1]ORO[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Playing on JQ in GW2
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Rainyman View Post
    So YOUR'RE the warg that kept pouncing my hunter ad jumping around lol. I knew i had seen the name somewhere. Guess that somewhere was the orums

Also, his champ is fortiscor
    Last edited by 0987654321; Jul 09 2012 at 06:18 PM.

Fortiscor

Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321 View Post
    So YOUR'RE the warg that kept pouncing my hunter ad jumping around lol. I knew i had seen the name somewhere. Guess that somewhere was the orums

Also, his champ is fortiscor

Oh yeah, I remember fighting him, he's pretty good.
    [CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=pink]S[SIZE=1]TROZZAPRETI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 10/X6|[COLOR=olive]R[SIZE=1]IGATONI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 8|[COLOR=red]G[SIZE=1]NOCCHI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 7|[COLOR=blue]M[SIZE=1]ACCHERONI[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS] 7|[COLOR=yellow]R[SIZE=1]AVIOLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6|[COLOR=orange]F[SIZE=1]USILLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6
    A[SIZE=1]STERIX[/SIZE]|C[SIZE=1]HARAKHA[/SIZE]|K[SIZE=1]HAGATAI[/SIZE]|V[SIZE=1]ORO[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Playing on JQ in GW2
    [/CENTER]

Oh yeah, I remember fighting him, he's pretty good.
    Thanks man, you are too.

Im really late on thread posting, this one looks like it needs a bump though. Good 1v1s Strozz, ur always a good match. And good 2v2s mal/dicap, it was definitely more interesting than the usual ZergVsZerg. And good 1v1s to Beatle, Arrik, Boost, Gash and anyone I missed. Oh yeah, good 1v1s Brannir

Good fights Yelk and Zelsatu! One of these days I'll get a glory champ kill and mount his head on my wall
    Playing on JQ in GW2
    [/CENTER]

thanks elween and bunnyabbott. fun fights both

I promise I won't blow cds when I get more than 3 aud and some gear stroz :P

Quote Originally Posted by dantheman865301 View Post
    I promise I won't blow cds when I get more than 3 aud and some gear stroz :P
    Good fight sir, and thanks for the 1v1s today everyone. Thyke, Daymen, Orothos, Zelaborn and everyone whose name my poor memory fails to recall.
    Playing on JQ in GW2
    [/CENTER]

Good 1v1s Hunter whose name eludes me, Thyke, and Elween. (Also to anyone I am sure I'm forgetting )
    P.S My sig is right... I don't have three stars. Carry on!

Good 2v1s Teensy and Mrpewter. I didn't think you were going to stand and fight that first time.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye64 View Post
    Good 1v1s Hunter whose name eludes me, Thyke, and Elween. (Also to anyone I am sure I'm forgetting )
    P.S My sig is right... I don't have three stars. Carry on!
    Orothos

really good 1v1s today at good grim . and Enesoulias - I don't 1v1 self healing minis. sorry
    Last edited by Siege_of_Mirkwood; Jul 18 2012 at 08:14 PM.

Good 1v1 Mihiraa. I guess your rule of... "I won't lose if I don't want to" just said that you didn't want to beat me.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTiger31 View Post
    Good 1v1 Mihiraa. I guess your rule of... "I won't lose if I don't want to" just said that you didn't want to beat me.
    You mean the fight on TA beach were all the creeps on stab came over and you got 3 defiler slimes before either of us were below 2k, or the one at GTA where you mapped in on the BA I was killing? I wish I could say it was fun, with you it's anything but.

Quote Originally Posted by jennirich View Post
    You mean the fight on TA beach were all the creeps on stab came over and you got 3 defiler slimes before either of us were below 2k, or the one at GTA where you mapped in on the BA I was killing? I wish I could say it was fun, with you it's anything but.
    l0l0l0l0l nice try, there was 1 defiler who decided to throw a hot on me as I hit you with my last claws, obviously wouldn't of made a difference since I had 7k health left anyway.

and just to make sure you don't make another case about me only getting 86 renown because munchiezs helped even though he's asking if you healed in our 1v1 in the first SS...

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTiger31 View Post
    l0l0l0l0l nice try, there was 1 defiler who decided to throw a hot on me as I hit you with my last claws, obviously wouldn't of made a difference since I had 7k health left anyway.

and just to make sure you don't make another case about me only getting 86 renown because munchiezs helped even though he's asking if you healed in our 1v1 in the first SS...

Mal listen, we go on and on about how you did this and I did that, but I don't see what the big deal is. I'm flattered that you feel it's of the utmost importance to take SSs and boast about ganking me. You need to find someone else to devote all your attention to.

Quote Originally Posted by jennirich View Post
    Mal listen, we go on and on about how you did this and I did that, but I don't see what the big deal is. I'm flattered that you feel it's of the utmost importance to take SSs and boast about ganking me. You need to find someone else to devote all your attention to.
    I haven't seen anyone who has more skill at lying then you, very impressive I must say.

Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast