We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1

    Stainless - A creepside PvMP video

    Whilst it's hard on such a large server to find small group fights, this video should demonstrate how rewarding it is, when it happens.

    A mixture of Osgiliath and the Ettenmoors, from both DPS and heal perspective.

    Enjoy:

    Gandolfien - Acta Non Verba

    Achmetha/Yewl - Stainless

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Brandywine
    Posts
    288
    10/10 Music 10/10 Players, would watch again
    /liked
    Third Marshal Bloopy-1 Commander Toxicious-1 of Landroval Azzor of Arkenstone.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzv...HorezC2M06-NgA

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Afk in Grams/GV
    Posts
    639
    Good stuff. Too bad there aren't more small groups running around.

  4. #4
    Let's not pretend that these freeps aren't ####ing terrible. That said, good music good players quality video +1

  5. #5
    Great vid! You guys are absolutely lethal running as a small group out there!

  6. #6
    Thanks god, someone is finally making some small group of creeps out there ... good job, as we can see even little croup can destroy freeps .. if they know how to play lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,218
    Quote Originally Posted by falaswen View Post
    Let's not pretend that these freeps aren't ####ing terrible. That said, good music good players quality video +1
    i don't think anyone pretends that ever

  8. #8

    Credit

    Dont they teach you anything in college? Give credit to the music artists. Plus we would like to know

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    263
    Nice Vid.

    Quote Originally Posted by maroonpack View Post
    Dont they teach you anything in college? Give credit to the music artists. Plus we would like to know
    Word, that music was good.



    Alan Walker - Fade
    Arctic Monkeys - No 1 Party Anthem
    Cage The Elephant - Back Against The Wall
    Porcupine Tree - Prodigal
    Mark Lanegan Band - St Louis Elegy

  10. #10
    Still the best, I see. Well done.

  11. #11
    A ton of minor flaws (and a few major ones) but obviously the best currently playing on bw, maybe (depending on what server, if any, you lads choose to play on) in the future you will be exposed to real PvPers. I hope for your image and well-being, you don't.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,218
    because we both know there's heaps of talent on lotro, not just housewives playing an antiquated game

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    A ton of minor flaws (and a few major ones) but obviously the best currently playing on bw, maybe (depending on what server, if any, you lads choose to play on) in the future you will be exposed to real PvPers. I hope for your image and well-being, you don't.
    People have literally said that for years, yet it never seems to happen. Maybe one day the prophecy will come to pass when we are humbled by the hordes of god-like players who emerge from the backwater servers, but I have a feeling the game might die first at this rate.

    Unfortunately, there is no way to quantify ability in LoTRO so people tend to underestimate their incompetence when it comes to this game. That said, there are other games, e.g. LoL that a few of us ANVers are playing now, that do have a ranking/MMR that defines how good/bad an individual is. Maybe it's time to give that game a shot.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    People have literally said that for years, yet it never seems to happen. Maybe one day the prophecy will come to pass when we are humbled by the hordes of god-like players who emerge from the backwater servers, but I have a feeling the game might die first at this rate.
    I have no doubt that every player that has said it to you previously was either inferior or not in a position to back it up, the player saying it now is neither of those things. I am not trying to imply that there are "hordes of god-like players" on "backwater servers", I am pointing out the fact that there are a select few "godlike players" who mainly play on "backwater servers" who have yet to meet an equal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddyfence View Post
    Unfortunately, there is no way to quantify ability in LoTRO so people tend to underestimate their incompetence when it comes to this game. That said, there are other games, e.g. LoL that a few of us ANVers are playing now, that do have a ranking/MMR that defines how good/bad an individual is. Maybe it's time to give that game a shot.
    If such a way existed it would only make the gap between the top tier players and the rest more evident and thus would result in more and more players leaving as they no longer had "macros" as an accepted excuse by the vast majority of failures that this game has. I have played LoL once and personally didn't enjoy it, I much prefer HoTS (which is basically the same game but more team orientated and w/o items) but I do still play WoW occasionally where I regularly participate in 2400+ 2s and 3s games.

  15. #15
    "The best" is most likely an overstatement, unless you refer to the specific server of Brandywine, in which case it's not very hard to appear to be "the best". That would be because, as shown, the majority of the players are beyond awful, as we all know. I would be impressed if this kind of fights took place in a game where PvP is mirrored, and where both factions have quick access to relatively ok gear. Now, I am just entertained, mostly because of the freeps. I would say you should show us fights of skilled freeps vs skilled creeps, but that would be equally silly, since there is no way to get a truly balanced fight in this game.

  16. #16
    Would be a good video if you fought freeps worth filming.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC USA
    Posts
    4,105
    MLG pros in this thread.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    5,080
    Well done!

    An excellent example of small group play with knowledgeable players that understand each class and understands buffs/debuffs and their respective icons/animations on BOTH SIDES.

    One day, I should post some solo videos if I had a better computer than this sh$%^ one that could record without lagging to hell.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    752
    I enjoyed your PvP video posted.

    Thank you for sharing it with us.

    Have fun

  20. #20
    You people need a little Burst rotation in ur clip

  21. #21
    Came back to watch this vid, again!

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Venezia
    Posts
    1,257


    All you need Gando is new Music so I can watch your videos in Germany. You filthy Canadian hater.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload