We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs up RP kinship (if intrested)

Thinking of founding an RP kinship on imladris, even though the sever is very small and lacks the roleplaying element of other servers I feel this is easily seen to by finding any rp players on the server initialy.
    if this idea appeals to you then please provide any feedback you can.

Thumbs up Re: RP kinship (if intrested)

That would be very cool :P
    [RIGHT][COLOR="#DAA520"][FONT=Garamond]Founder: since 2006 SoA beta.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/RIGHT]

Re: RP kinship (if intrested)

It might be a small server, but there are actually quite a few RP kins around... Children of Arda, Something Awesome, Rising Force, Darkwood Marauders, QuendeNosse and a few others (the wiki page for Imladris kins has most of them listed).

The best way really to get to know more RPers on this servers is to come to the SNS - the Saturday Night Socials, a server-wide gathering of all RPers. It's always on Saturdays at 7pm servertime - it has its own thread here on the forum. Tomorrow's location hasn't yet been announced, but I'm sure it will be updated today or tomorrow at the latest.
    ~ Member of the Player Council 2013 ~
    Ellonur, level 95 Rune-keeper | Arenglor, level 85 Lore-master | Fimlas, level 78 Rune-keeper | Eluivor, level 73 Minstrel

Re: RP kinship (if intrested)

I believe that the RP community of Imladris is quite alive and vibrant.
    If you do start a new kin, make sure to let us all know on the forums and I for one would be quite happy to come and say hello!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000003e4fd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]