We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 97 of 164 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 107 147 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Big thanks for the spars for every freep that was there!

And a special Thanks for Credulous who kept going and going!
    Gratz....who did you rank off /

just woundering

Haha you little Whoppit! thanks for the final blow!

The original Valdez

Gratz!
    Do you get new cave and hobbit slaves now from Sauron as reward ? o_O
    Elmariachi, Rank 13 Minstrel

Respect the elderly

Jag has all hoppitses.

i got hairy dwarfs.

The original Valdez

It was the time m8 grats for rank.

Also ty for spars to all freeps and creeps who participated, I really trying to make my warg a deadly weapon
    Freep Main -> Rebrok, Captain R5
    Creep Main -> Garradura, Stalker R12

Jag has all hoppitses.

i got hairy dwarfs.
    Sorry no dwarfs... you also got hoppitses, but the ugly fatty hairy female ones...

Eve, I yield. I don't care enough to keep this discussion going.
    Will see you on the battlefield.
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    Eve, I yield. I don't care enough to keep this discussion going.
    Will see you on the battlefield.
    What discussion i already forgot about it, You know everything i say is not because i personaly want to attack people, i just want to give people a wake up call, and it works just fine.

Cheers for the fun last night, was abit rouble in the early evening as we had loads of undergeared people and i mean allot, we had more then half the raid with new people. Now i know that is not an excuse but i don't want these new people experience an moors that exclude new players, everyone is welcome in my raids therefore sometimes i cannot make a proper stand if creeps decide to keep everything red.

Beside from that later on we had some decent again. Cheers to everyone.

In response:

No Fight Club, No action, No turbine, No ettenmoors, No fight, No even numbers, No keeps, No dof buffs, No OP flipping aka "tactical"game, No easy renown/infamy, No OP, No class spamming, No QQ, No mercy, No respect, No camping, No ganking, No ezmoders, No switchers, No raids, No groups.

JUST ZERG!
    Morondomir R15 LRM
    Leader of

My last experience is a bit saddly tbh -.-'
    After was leaving freep side cause too many freep and low ranked creep, i tried to make a group with my reaver and no one wanna join except for 2 revaver one rank 0 and the other rank 2 or 3 ...

A this point i need to ask you all to become more patience and if you see low ranked oplayer run to die, try to help invite, explain some rule and if he don't wanan listen wellm send a farewell :P

I go back to the story, anyway after told to put rat and follow me we try some action but ... cna't do nothing of good, we missing a WL and rank. After few min the other reaver is afk at GY i kiscked, when he come back he start to QQ about how i'm evil and ninja kicker ! :P &&& new players already know the rule of the server ?? don't talk don't think BLAME and QQing :P

The other poor reaver rank 0 told he fell useless in fight and wanna go back to star wars ...

I can understand how much you can useless at rank 0 with a reaver and no skill/audacity and any knowlodge of the game.

My english isn't the best and usually i write really bad, i'm sorry ! I hope you can undertand what i mean and i ask to all creep to take care of all new players and freep ... please don't kill everytingh you see ... expecially 12 freep run back to a rank 2 defilers or reaver ! Sometime leave a fight don't think only to few numbers. If we have a better game renow/infamy will be more easy to gain !

in the beggining it is better to keep doing some quests, till u have some rank... and some auda...

Quote Originally Posted by pattt View Post
    Cheers for the fun last night, everyone is welcome in my raids therefore sometimes i cannot make a proper stand if creeps decide to keep everything red.

Beside from that later on we had some decent again. Cheers to everyone.
    Decent means 25vs1? xd
    Fun means chasing soloer's?
    Everyone is welcome? We all know you use global for ur raids, killing at the same time pve & pvmp ^^
    Cheers? Why for feeding 30 freeps? No thanks

My 2 Cents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBye0S6S2XY

fun times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVlBbKG8j5o
    at least they tried those days and last line server gonna crash
    ps1 wtb creeps trying like that !!!

Thank you Sprit for spars yesterday, really nice spars and most of them really close =). Also thanks to spiderbeer, always fun to play against you mate. And thank you for the spars today , krozain, ugo, zeanakh and more people really funny .

Pd: Pavou really nice flanks and fights, can't wait that you and your companions get more rank!
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

http://dailystats.theblackappendage....oard/evernight

Look at the top of the freep list for yesterday (its marked as today, but that just refers to when the data is collected)... I think we have a FCer in our midst... (that or the site has bugged out)
    Last edited by Tirian-Hammerfist; Jun 07 2013 at 05:31 AM. Reason: spelling
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Theres few options.
    Fc, but that much inf, and name sounds familiar from the past.
    Character rename.
    Or just a really old toon not logged in ages.

The original Valdez

So does a character rename mean that all renown gets attributed retrospectively in one day?
    Last edited by Tirian-Hammerfist; Jun 07 2013 at 06:11 AM. Reason: corrections
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Yeah, not the first one in Baos site like that!

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggahl View Post
    Sorry no dwarfs... you also got hoppitses, but the ugly fatty hairy female ones...
    racism against Hobbits spotted right there.... dont let rodin and bando see it!!!!

Theres few options.
    Fc, but that much inf, and name sounds familiar from the past.
    Character rename.
    Or just a really old toon not logged in ages.
    That guy is the "famous" Grenoblee, nothing more to say, just amazing on rename tasks.

First of all Halay your eyes must be bleeding from all this qq, second of all i only had a 12 man raid with mostly newbs. So if you had any balls u could have had allot of kills and shizzle. but u only look at numbers, You guys read chat too much with wrong information, we basicly disbanded right after we took drake. so what happend after that was not our fault. creeps just decided to log.

most of the time the map is red and creeps got the buffs, so i honestly don't understand why creeps as soon as freeps log on and start taking stuff creeps have to be so dramatical. when there are 4 freeps u shoud for 10 when there are 1o u shout there is a full raid.

No wonder all creeps log when u guys keep givin them wrong information.

Quote Originally Posted by pattt View Post
    No wonder all creeps log when u guys keep givin them wrong information.
    Not wolf packs... wolf packs never get wrong information...

Gz on rank 13. Here's a little video present of my fail spar vs you. Waterlore expired *smackhead
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFa3-OPL_Yo
    Sry for the bad quality..

Evernight : Tanick R13 Lm ~ Wakkawakka R10 Def
    Morthond : Mandridar R9 Lm ~ Cragstone R9 Wvr

wow and that epic music?
    sry for not sparing in that moment i was afk doing some work of high importance :P
    Freep Main -> Rebrok, Captain R5
    Creep Main -> Garradura, Stalker R12

Page 97 of 164 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 107 147 ... LastLast