We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 95 of 164 FirstFirst ... 45 85 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 105 145 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    whatever snowbourn pro player, come and teach me. i need your pro help to become pro player.
    Urm yeah think that sarcasm kinda back-fired being as he is a better player than you

the other skills go blank you get get throat ribbed skill by warg and cant be use so if 3 wargs play good, and give you silence with 5s from each other, you will use 1)pve pot 2)pvp fear pot which also provides some immunity and 3)chorus. then you are dead probably because if 3 wargs are on you means the whole raid is.
    your example of minstrel being balanced is 3 wargs and raid vs minstrel?

also, don't compare all creeps to super high ranks. I was explaining how ever my low geared minstrel could heal and survive way above par compared to other classes and creeps.

Quote Originally Posted by bohbashum View Post
    minstrel has 3 anti-silance stuff now? SoS audacity armor, new skill and cry of the chorus?
    that was misleading. let me rephase

minstrel has 3 anti-silance stuff now?
    - pot
    - CotC
    - etten brand

also SoS audacity armor, new skill and CotC gives some immunity iinc.

so the counters to healing are? reaver being lucky with to impale in time and get enemie down in time with th -50% heal thing after your below 50% moral at which any minstrel can still heal 3k+ with TS, maybe 1k with CoS, bubble, 2 play deads if your hoppit and ofc the minstrel is a god at kiteing and healing/dpsing well.

what a bunch of @@. i ignored you from game and now i see that in the forums <<experienced healer>>
    best kinny on game

dfsdfsdf

daes as greek to greek say only one think κανε μας την χαρη παλικαρί μου !!!!
    ps1 rank 10 warg hsoun den hxeres ti kanei to silence ston hunter to paizeis kai pro ase mas palikari mou!!

Quote Originally Posted by pavou View Post
    ps1 rank 10 warg hsoun den hxeres ti kanei to silence ston hunter to paizeis kai pro ase mas palikari mou!!
    rolf akomas enas ellhnaras dhladh pou to paizei e3ipnos.

don, as greek to greek I can say to you one thing:
    you should just type in english.. at least that way your fail spelling and non-sensical posts are kinda excused

ps1 yeah, I don't know how you discovered my most embarassing secret, but it's true I still dont know what silence does to a hunter. Please teach me, and maybe I can teach you how to track on hunter,
    strafe competently on champ,
    and how to not die repeatedly to Dilranda.

@ asotoula

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. But I will find you, and I will kill you.

Hola Daes.

how are you amigo? been a long time.

i have missed our roleplay sessions deeply and i do hope we will meet in bree once again.

p.s. Ogunsoto keyboard turner.
    Last edited by Faildget; Jun 03 2013 at 05:05 AM.

?dory?

Memory loss daes3years ago te fields I was with foon rank 6 And we were grouped hunt hunter told you rank 10 pro wart and citizen of London with Sadie English to use silence cause hunt will you cry and you asked me why explained and that's it now tell me what to equip to hunt you while you run from kowt group bee beep was nothing compared to youB-)you

re-rail inc.

Ok logged the creep side late lastnight to see if we can all come to some kind of outpost treaty ,both sides seem to have the same attitude ( we flipped them all because of this/that/zerg/etc etc ) all i can say is when we do get some action very rare at the best of times on evenight ,just leave the fecking ops 2v2 while we all enjoy pvmp if the action dies off then go and play op flip flop.

Any creep or freep can solo an op ,thus having the adverse effect of what the devs intended ops to be flipped for ,im sure the devs thought it would bring groups together battling it out at an outpost it don't ,it just doesn't work a solo creep or freep will just go around flipping for fun ,so all i can say is when we do get numbers both sides just agree to leave 2v2 ops until action dies at lest.

been there done it pointless......probs p.i.s.s.ing against the wind tbh but lets see.

Memory loss daes3years ago te fields I was with foon rank 6 And we were grouped hunt hunter told you rank 10 pro wart and citizen of London with Sadie English to use silence cause hunt will you cry and you asked me why explained and that's it now tell me what to equip to hunt you while you run from kowt group bee beep was nothing compared to youB-)you
    Hello,
    I can make up stories too:

Memory loss don? a couple of days ago I was at the beach and we were grouped to hunt hotties, told you pro casanova to not tell them ''what have you done to keep ppl here or why you dont even try to make en be awsome pvp server?'' because girls will cry and you asked why, i explained and that's it

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Hola Daes.

how are you amigo? been a long time.

i have missed our roleplay sessions deeply and i do hope we will meet in bree once again.

p.s. Ogunsoto keyboard turner.
    Hola,

I'm still recovering from listening Encornado sing, so I'm not doing that well

p.s Keyoard turning is t2 hm, no joke

The biggest problem on Evernight, apart from a small population and few pvp interested players, is that nobody really wants to fight. People want easy kills without the risk of dying. If there is a risk of dying there is either no fighting or it is the end of everything as it is unthinkable that in a pvp area and in pvp situations you'd have to risk dying to gain something or that people don't roll over and die for your glorious renown/infamy gains. Pvp sucks and is lame if you can't get easy kills and you are faced with difficulties. It's just not worth trying. Truly, if there are no easy kills in a large group of like-minded players against a smaller, or weaker group of like-minded players then something is seriously wrong and we need to let everyone know in OOC through smack talking.

If you are having problems versus one player when you are two or more then you need to, as quickly as you can, call for more of your like-minded friends so that you may kill the abomination in a swift manner and you can continue moving towards the larger group of like-minded players for easy kills without any risk of dying.

Why is this warg not solo? How dare they create a warg pack so that they can kill me instead of staying as 2 or 3 and I can comfortably kill them; lamers. Why is this warg running away from me, or in more common cases, me and my friends? Why is this rank 2 reaver not coming out of the range of the GY 1-shotters so that he may give me my well earned renown? Look at this no rank, no audacity freep - haha, let us kill him so that me and my 4 other friends that I have with me may obtain our rightful infamy! OMG a solo freep, but hmm, we're only 2; time to OOC for more so that we do not risk dying!

Everyone has the right to fight in the way they want to fight in and in the way they enjoy. I don't care. I just want to fight.

fail troll

i can say more stories daes i can post my lame degree of cambridge too if you want so!! i say again play wherever you want do whatever you want stay away from here its easy to troll we had the bests trolls in kowt can handle a liar or wannabe troll so again stay at your promished land away from us!! we cant speak! we cant fight we are &&&&!

ps1 pls teach me english
    ps2 pls do it i care so much to be trolled from you im scared...
    ps3 tell me pls what did you did 5 years in en what is your best time in pve or pvp you manage to succed anything cause i wonder, its esay to leave and not do anything rather stay and make things better to the server that fed you with renown and inf keep posting i will post more ;p

hangover post justa wanna said to ppl left en thinking of moving etc cause server has less ppl,a BIG QUESTION what have you done to keep ppl here or why you dont even try to make en be awsome pvp server
    ps1 burp raki
    ps2 burp raki!!
    Some people in our tribe tried that, making good action. We are now called 'fcers, l2p noobs and zergers' in freep ooc.
    So that really worked out well.

ignore stupitity atriom ppl can say more but at least you try something ./respect to ppl trying not the ppl just trolling i say!!

whatever snowbourn pro player, come and teach me. i need your pro help to become pro player.
    Whenever you're ready, but first, please call me Sensei.

I am now w8ing from Pro-ex evernight players, who have nothing to do in their lives and visit our forum since we cant laugh with their current snow fails.
    I still have characters in EN, I've played there for 6 years since SoA and I'm a lifetimer, I play this game during my free time and if you want to laugh at me "failing" on Snow then your more than welcome to visit, but I doubt your expectations won't be met.

Now i daresay, with such a childish comeback:
    YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

i can say more stories daes i can post my lame degree of cambridge too if you want so!! i say again play wherever you want do whatever you want stay away from here its easy to troll we had the bests trolls in kowt can handle a liar or wannabe troll so again stay at your promished land away from us!! we cant speak! we cant fight we are &&&&!
    yesss, I remember those best trolls.. woz waving threats here and there, only to never step foot in the ettenmoors again!! good times

ps1 pls teach me english
    ps2 pls do it i care so much to be trolled from you im scared...
    ps3 tell me pls what did you did 5 years in en what is your best time in pve or pvp you manage to succed anything cause i wonder, its esay to leave and not do anything rather stay and make things better to the server that fed you with renown and inf keep posting i will post more ;p
    ps1 that's impossible
    ps2 no surprise there
    ps3 I once 6manned Poison the Hoardale t2 hm, I'm still very proud for that success!

ofc i was talking for reaver, the name Valdez was mentioned next.
    Ofc Val is a Smart player, and honestly the strongest point of any reaver & mostly when they are 1v1 is the amazing skill called Charge, try it on some reaver, it's just learning about timing, but minstrel who cuts reaver's charge kills easily, and just maybe need to kite nothing really far from that. That could be extended to all players, but sadly there's a lot of people and no joking which don't know their skills and can't manage the true potential of any character, freep or creep. Ending, I just replied, read on the post I've did because you said CREEPS, I also want to invite all freeps to try playing creep, maybe or vice-versa, maybe making that little effort lots can learn the sadly truth, any good player with some skill can beat his foe, the exception is when the fight goes umbalanced on classes, and atm too many people is playing like always the fotm classes and not caring much about fun

I had some fun today, thanks to valdes and some other creeps, was with a friend gaurduan had some fun fights at lc. u know sometimes it doesn't matter that u die but that the fight itself was worth dying for. Shamefully the wargs around wern't to willing to fight till the end.

This as i said before is making it hard to not group up and just plain zerg everything. The creeps only wanna kill when they have more numbers as soon as more freeps showed up at lc most just mapped away. Here is the stingy thing, why would creeps have to go away when still outnumbering freeps but more show up. Because no one has the balls to fight till the end like we do. You guys are too considerate and you all pay far to much attention to your wartab. How many times i have seen people getting turned on by posting there awsome wartbans and talking about the uber shiny stats. Well a nice wartab doesn't make you auctually a good pvper. just shows that your not prepared to have good fight. you only care to have the bests stats.

Quote Originally Posted by pattt View Post
    It's pretty simple, everyone should be able to play as they think it suite them the most and wich give them the most fun and i mean everyone should be able to.

Always keep that in mind.
    The creeps only wanna kill when they have more numbers as soon as more freeps showed up at lc most just mapped away. Here is the stingy thing, why would creeps have to go away when still outnumbering freeps but more show up. Because no one has the balls to fight till the end like we do. You guys are too considerate and you all pay far to much attention to your wartab. How many times i have seen people getting turned on by posting there awsome wartbans and talking about the uber shiny stats. Well a nice wartab doesn't make you auctually a good pvper. just shows that your not prepared to have good fight. you only care to have the bests stats.
    So can I conclude, you forgot to take it in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    Some people in our tribe tried that, making good action. We are now called 'fcers, l2p noobs and zergers' in freep ooc.
    So that really worked out well.
    I've not heard you being called FCers/zergers on freep OOC. Pavou's group made some great action some time last week (can't remember when exactly) and he got praise from the freeps and creeps for putting the effort in. The same goes for Evelien - creating action when there are creeps to fight and taking keeps when creeps don't come out to play. So I'd suggest you continue trying to make good action, and ignore the misinformed few who call you zergers - as long as you know when to end a raid (because of a lack of opposition/all keeps under your control) and seek to fight the opposing raid as much as possible, I for one will respect your attempts. I think I speak for many players in that I would prefer to die many times whilst getting some renown, rather than roaming the map killing soloers with a raid and not dying.

I'd just like to point out that both Daes and Broom are writing on the same forum thread and not flaming each other.
    Look how far we've gotten, look how grown up we all are !

Ps: Am I allowed to post here? What do you thing Don? If not I will say nothink more!

Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    So can I conclude, you forgot to take it in mind?
    Nice from you to leave the part out that i say that action also give's an reaction. Your good in turning my words into something that i didn't say.

I just reaction to the action of what i saw, wich was decent action till the full hp hipsers showed up. I just simply notify it and give u a possibly reason why u guys getting zerged lately and in wich case is not entirly freeps fault. like i said action give's reaction.

I just reaction to the action of what i saw, wich was decent action till the full hp hipsers showed up. I just simply notify it and give u a possibly reason why u guys getting zerged lately and in wich case is not entirly freeps fault. like i said action give's reaction.
    Wow thats rich...

Coming from the guy who brings a 24 man raid to kill less then 12 creeps... go you, you big guy...

What was that saying again?

Oh yeah... actions speak louder then words.

For those of you interested in transfers here is a link. Still no indication of when it will become available. http://support.turbine.com/link/port...-Transfer-FAQs

srsly? posting a link for char transfer?

Where does the trolling end...?

Page 95 of 164 FirstFirst ... 45 85 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 105 145 ... LastLast