We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 94 of 164 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 144 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 4094
    Learned something new, i just never notice disarms on my minstrel. Silence doesnt have that luxury unfortunately.
    Daes how are you? We miss your epic tr hs ganking skills on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Norana View Post
    Daes how are you? We miss your epic tr hs ganking skills on here.
    I'm doing very good, thank you for your genuine interest!

Tho you should know it's been long since i've abandoned tr hs ganking..
    Healer stacking, zerging, keep hugging, and wolf rock exploiting has been my thing for quite a while now..

Hope all go well for the no1 dutch hottie as well!

XOXO
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/29219010000123e7e/signature.png]Daec[/charsig]

There's no immunity/DR on disarms, never has been as far as I know.

P.S. Hello Dacil fail wuarden.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Quote Originally Posted by Tarenius View Post
    There's no immunity/DR on disarms, never has been as far as I know.

P.S. Hello Dacil fail wuarden.
    Well there certainly was a time when disarm had 1min follow up immunity, cause i had tested it to determine the duration of the immunity.

And tbh, i think that it was always in place since without disarm immunity rk healing would be just .. lol

But, you can test it easily and give us the feedback

P.S Don't go snow! Poor Eth went through all that trouble to escape joo!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/29219010000123e7e/signature.png]Daec[/charsig]

Thanks for the action.
    Was awesome.
    [CENTER][B]Xodus-Warleader 12 Black Guard[/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][IMG]http://s3.mmoguildsites.com/s3/gallery_images/223082/large.png?1299381617[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][I]I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend[/I][/CENTER]

Cheers all for the 5+ hour spars!

Aniq n kiis, u mostly owned me good this night! Awesome fights!

Im goin to discuss thiss with my neigboorhood wifes for a couple of days. Im gonna dive in their ... to get a good solution how to spank u guys=).

take care!

/kiss

akjhlkshp

can ppl of snowbourne eldar whatever stay on their epic promished lands servers and speak about how epic time they had there!!
    cheers don!!
    ps1 you decide to leave evernight cause its lame leave us alone with our lameness
    [URL=http://s361.photobucket.com/user/donpavou/media/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf.jpg.html][IMG]http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo51/donpavou/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Spritmagen View Post
    Cheers all for the 5+ hour spars!

Aniq n kiis, u mostly owned me good this night! Awesome fights!

Im goin to discuss thiss with my neigboorhood wifes for a couple of days. Im gonna dive in their ... to get a good solution how to spank u guys=).

take care!

/kiss
    Sprit!!! Mate wow awesome spars. Most of them really close. Today i think i had more lucky than the last time in terms of criticals but wow you fought amazingly well ./hug. I really enjoyed fighting against you . Hahaha hope that those neigboorhood wifes don't give you a lot of tips how to spank us :P

Thanks aswell, to rem, ugolliad, spiderbeer, garra, lozog, jc, kiss etc... for the spars. I really enjoyed sparing with you guys. And as Xodus said really nice fights today, arround the map, in dof, in tr, near lc spider... Was a really funny day.

Thanks for all the fights and hope we can repeat those spars soon and those kind of fights arround the map .

Pd: Thank you gattsu for organised the spars again .
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by pavou View Post
    can ppl of snowbourne eldar whatever stay on their epic promished lands servers and speak about how epic time they had there!!
    No
    In other servers people dont actually post everytime they have a good spar, RvR, group fight.. because you know.. those stuff happen all the time, it's not a rare occurrence like in EN.

cheers don!!
    Cheers Foon!

ps1 you decide to leave evernight cause its lame leave us alone with our lameness
    Most decided to leave EN due to low population and well, no skillful opposition.. Lameness is about the same on every server tbh

PS How is your bff Dil?

cheers don!!
    Well put Sir

I'm amazed Snowy players even got time to troll us what with their 24/7 epic action
    Last edited by Zoggo; Jun 01 2013 at 06:05 AM.
    [IMG]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/543/ilhp.png[/IMG][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Slimebag[/COLOR] Defiler R10,[COLOR=#ff0000] Bodolf[/COLOR] Warg R9, [COLOR=#ff0000]Slimeball [/COLOR]Weaver R9. Black Guard and[COLOR=#0099cc] Zoggo[/COLOR] FoG

Quote Originally Posted by Zoggo View Post
    Well put Sir

I'm amazed Snowy players even got time to troll us what with their 24/7 epic action
    Well, if you are like me, then you will afk in a group (leech group) in this case tribe mates and expect inf/ren whilst being able to do other things to amuse yourself.

Also you may think that's just lazy and selfish but if you want to flame someone, then flame Turbine for their mechanics, also pretty much everyone takes turns to afk in our leech group whilst others leech.

For me those who leave to snowy mostly do it because it is easier to rank there, for spars i think on every server u can have spars but it really depens on the community.

evernight action has been allot better lately it's just that people always seems to find the grass greener on the other side of the river.

bigger server, more people online on various times, more pvp, more fun. when transfers get up, gl zerging npcs.

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by pattt View Post
    For me those who leave to snowy mostly do it because it is easier to rank there, for spars i think on every server u can have spars but it really depens on the community.

evernight action has been allot better lately it's just that people always seems to find the grass greener on the other side of the river.
    Well said for someone who transferred here.
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

Those days at Snowbourn playing non-store Defiler, made me travel through time to something like Evernight Good Times, It's amazing playing RvR ofc, but people don't use OOC for calling Zergs against solo players, people enter moors with the only purpose of having fun, kill & die, not hug, zerg, Ipro, etc...
    I think evernight basic problem is just players, like I've said along some years, you can't force people to play PvMP and no way if no one likes to lose, mentality is just the only thing which can make this server better or worst, atm it's getting no good.
    Got some people making noble efforts, Kowt, Eve trying to organise freeps (but you need to learn when to stop & disband) Val & Creatures, BG, Duskies, Gattsu/Pouch trying to improve statement on spars...
    but on the other side of the coin there's people which make their plenty effort to waste our PvMP, so, I will be always with my kinnies/friends up for good action, if not, Snow is a good chance, and we're not hurting people.

To End, liked a lot to see old names around at Snow and others back at Ever,

Enjoy
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    Well, if you are like me, then you will afk in a group (leech group) in this case tribe mates and expect inf/ren whilst being able to do other things to amuse yourself.

Also you may think that's just lazy and selfish but if you want to flame someone, then flame Turbine for their mechanics, also pretty much everyone takes turns to afk in our leech group whilst others leech.
    Go afk in a group and leech, then I'm not like you.
    Slimebag[/COLOR] Defiler R10,[COLOR=#ff0000] Bodolf[/COLOR] Warg R9, [COLOR=#ff0000]Slimeball [/COLOR]Weaver R9. Black Guard and[COLOR=#0099cc] Zoggo[/COLOR] FoG

drink raki not water

hangover post justa wanna said to ppl left en thinking of moving etc cause server has less ppl,a BIG QUESTION what have you done to keep ppl here or why you dont even try to make en be awsome pvp server
    ps1 burp raki
    ps2 burp raki!!
    [URL=http://s361.photobucket.com/user/donpavou/media/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf.jpg.html][IMG]http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo51/donpavou/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    Well said for someone who transferred here.
    Yea I still miss eldar from time to time, Altough i sometime i still go there to meet up with some old buddies.

hangover post justa wanna said to ppl left en thinking of moving etc cause server has less ppl,a BIG QUESTION what have you done to keep ppl here or why you dont even try to make en be awsome pvp server
    There isn't enough people on Evernight that want to do spars, 1-2 hours of spars every week where I maybe get to do 5 spars and that isn't enough if I want to keep playing this game.

So a question to you, why should I stay on Evernight when Snow have spars up many hours each day and where I don't have to spam /ooc for 2 hours only to see maybe 5 people show up?
    [center][img]http://i.tinyuploads.com/oif5aN.jpg[/img][/center]

sdasd

Quote Originally Posted by Gattsu_EU View Post
    There isn't enough people on Evernight that want to do spars, 1-2 hours of spars every week where I maybe get to do 5 spars and that isn't enough if I want to keep playing this game.

So a question to you, why should I stay on Evernight when Snow have spars up many hours each day and where I don't have to spam /ooc for 2 hours only to see maybe 5 people show up?
    my post isnt trget you m8 but the rvr mostly i respect the fact you moved for specific reason and not general things as lame action not many ppl on etc

mostly i respect the fact you moved for specific reason and not general things as lame action not many ppl on etc
    But those are two specific reasons as well.
    Also low population certainly has an effect on the quality and quantity of spars.. Maybe you should have waited to sober up from all your hardcore drinking lastnite

But yeah, you can still continue your delusional crusade to make EN an awesome pvp server,
    instead of actually going somewhere where you can have fun..

Don, the unsung hero of evernight!

P.S
    Broom prefers snow from en
    Rofl, nothing more to say

On occasion Evernight action rocks and can match other servers for fun factor. Frustratingly good action not guaranteed every night. Transfering not an option for many players, especially with alts. Many players also got too many friends freep and creepside to leave behind.

Calling someone dellusional for trying to suggest better action doesn't help

Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    Please, hit me with more BS, I guess you've not heard diminishing returns before, but I guess that's because your also ignorant.
    Also I'm not going to take time to explain diminishing returns. Worthless anyway.
    whatever snowbourn pro player, come and teach me. i need your pro help to become pro player.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Glory in victory is Reaver on defeat Heal buff, lmao nuff!!

I'm thinking about retaking my minstrel lol
    ofc i was talking for reaver, the name Valdez was mentioned next.

I am now w8ing from Pro-ex evernight players, who have nothing to do in their lives and visit our forum since we cant laugh with their current snow fails.

Before 6 years Evernight has good action, but just on the begginings, from 3 yr past action started to die, now it's basically death, ofc you can always find any good fight or battle, but it's turned 1-2 per month, not worth logging and see blue/red map one side zerging other side bored, at the same time the zerging side starts to become bored, because bored players uses to leave or just others wait,... Evernight players mentality on a high percentage is just that one, boring, taking no risk, killing all the joy, I'd not left Evernight, but just support the idea of Snow like a nice alternative when logging Ever PvMP check and *yawn*, it the reason we started SLS @ Snow Now about your question, I always tried to make good action, and you can check the results, tbh since I moved from Sauron to my Kinnies Tribe I just play with friends, if not fun, there's always another thing to do, the only thing I'll not do anymore is waste time, I've wasted enough and I' sure many people did the same, but those ones are the first persons flamed by action killers. And of course low population makes people caring about others, most people are known, and along 6 years some people just are not on a good mood against others, etc... but we all know that, in a larger server that popstar/flaming is just too little, the opposite which happens in a small server
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Page 94 of 164 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 144 ... LastLast