We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 93 of 164 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 103 143 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 4094
    Yeh most of the new wargs hips after just taking a few hits ... though if they don't, they'll die for sure. Most of time they die anyway because they run too late. But can't blame them, current balance is just unfair against low ranked creeps (grouped or not).

I agree though that the packs could get more kills if they played more aggressively, for example if one hipses, don't run off but attack straight again after the opponent has switched off you to some other target - leaving the fight one by one just makes it easier for the target.
    Last edited by qru; May 28 2013 at 10:58 AM.
    [COLOR=#0000ff]~ Magellanic Moonsorrow ~ R13 ~ [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]~ Myrkky Hoitsu ~ R8 ~ [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by pattt View Post
    It's pretty simple, everyone should be able to play as they think it suite them the most and wich give them the most fun and i mean everyone should be able to. However your dealing with a community here, wich means that if you take an certain action by choicin a certain play style u can expect an reaction.

Always keep that in mind.
    could not agree more...

but now, just for fun, admit that you have a pet hate for some wargs...

sorry to repeat myself, but...

the two sides of a coin are different, but they, nevertheless, belong to the same coin...

I know you agree with me on this...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000023d078/signature.png]Krukruz[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Gattsu_EU View Post
    Yes and I will transfer as soon as Turbine get it up and running again
    Quote Originally Posted by Celembar View Post
    Hey! I'm off to snowbourn too! zS
    And yeh spars pretty much 24/7 is one of the big reasons why I'm transferring at least one of my toons
    unless I'm stated otherwise the server tranfer is down for a huge changes.

they mentioned on twitter ages ago and on a twitter dev chat that this was a weak point. there goal was to make it quicker and easier to transfer and upgrade server information when selecting.

guessing the obvious thats going to be a population counter and testing for possible server merging late HD if lower pop servers get smaller
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by VMFGuedes View Post
    could not agree more...

the two sides of a coin are different, but they, nevertheless, belong to the same coin...

I totally agree with that.

Ps. Celembar chicken dont run from evernight... stay here with us hehe
    [img]http://photouploads.com/images/gotrek.jpg[/img]

Woopidoo!

Cheers for spars Aniq, Cred, broom, n gootrek! Was fun!

Aniq, I think we had nearly 15 spars?! U won all but 1 of the 6-7 first spars, but then I won almost as many spars as u in a row. Fk, I hope I remember the tactic i used tomorrow when i soaber up=). I remember the amount of booze i consumed, so that part of the tactic is under control!! Aniq dont tell any, I have to figure it out myself=).

Take care!

Quote Originally Posted by Spritmagen View Post
    Woopidoo!

Cheers for spars Aniq, Cred, broom, n gootrek! Was fun!

Aniq, I think we had nearly 15 spars?! U won all but 1 of the 6-7 first spars, but then I won almost as many spars as u in a row. Fk, I hope I remember the tactic i used tomorrow when i soaber up=). I remember the amount of booze i consumed, so that part of the tactic is under control!! Aniq dont tell any, I have to figure it out myself=).

Take care!
    Sprit! Thank you to you for the spars mate , that double k.o was amazing!! Was thinking that i will lose, then i recovered the situation going better for me and at the end both died, was really nice combat.

Yeah it was arround dunno hmmmm 15 spars more or less, and you fought really well in all the spars .

I'm more calm that the tactic part is under control hahahahaha . Don't worry i will not say anything xDD :P . Hope we can have more fights soon.

Take care mate! =)
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by pavou View Post
    keep your energy for the field i say make server where is have to be once again make groups do spars zergs whatever not that thing that used to be 2 years now and lot of ppl go to promise lands of snow eldar whatever!!!
    ps1 my champ has lot of deaths pawny too the only think matters is the fun no stars no image pure fun kill and be killed is accepted
    ps2 more beer!!!
    gr8 work guys, since you started creep server has more and more creeps coming!!
    also excellent tactics mappin behind freeps getting yourselves some fine kills.
    cant imagine the whole kowt group to rank 9+ would be awesome !!!!!

keep up the good work and i promise beer will run like river!!

sasaa;ka;lsj

as i said we arent pros we are here for fun and to do once again the pvp intresting for both sides!!
    ps1 need more kowts bk to play creep leno mao fadin at least once per week
    ps2 soho pawned by langly hohohohoho ;p (grue)!!!
    [URL=http://s361.photobucket.com/user/donpavou/media/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf.jpg.html][IMG]http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo51/donpavou/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    gr8 work guys, since you started creep server has more and more creeps coming!!
    also excellent tactics mappin behind freeps getting yourselves some fine kills.
    cant imagine the whole kowt group to rank 9+ would be awesome !!!!!

keep up the good work and i promise beer will run like river!!
    Yeah thank you to kowt for the fights arround, i really appreciate the people that try to fight out of the one shotters and get some battle. Just what you need guys is a little more rank and the fights will be amazing! . The true is that those days the action is being better and i preffer 10 times more to be zergued that stayed near one shotters doing nothing, at least what we want is have some fights, for this ettens is a pvp place. Also thank you for those people that play creep like valdez, heph, atri, jinxy, enco, appy etc... that always try to get some battle arround the map. Keep fighting like this guys .

And finally thank you to jc, kiisseli and ataris for the late spars at night. Really nice double k.o and close spars .

Pd: Sprit i missed you today, hope you did not forget on your tactic!
    Last edited by Aniquilador; May 30 2013 at 02:48 AM.
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

While I know that most of the fights were centred around Lug GY yesterday, it was certainly excellent renown gain from a freep perspective, so thank you to all (especially Pavou's group who were creating action magnificently) for that. I hope that you creeps got enough infamy to make all the deaths worth it for you Also, gz on r9 Trubadurixx and r8 Handolas
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

could not agree more...

but now, just for fun, admit that you have a pet hate for some wargs...

sorry to repeat myself, but...

Pet hate?? i don't understand that one, do u mean i'm naming my pets? since i rarely do that, i find it a little weak to use pets to rage tbh.

But yes of course anyone would hate a good organized wargpack, but a good wargpack brings me down easy, the wargs pack these days try and hips because no one wants to die. while i don't care if i die as long as i take some creeps with me in the process which happens almost always.

And to those who want to server transfer, don't in the end they will merge the servers anyway and you will have again wasted your money. Eldar used to be the promised land like snow is now, and look what happened to it.

Quote Originally Posted by pattt View Post
    Pet hate?? i don't understand that one, do u mean i'm naming my pets? since i rarely do that, i find it a little weak to use pets to rage tbh.
    nope... "pet hate" does not mean that...

pet hate is like ur best friend, but in the opposite side, got it???

in portuguese we call it "ódio de estimação"...

Thanks to all players who still move solos around the map, without pets and healers, and that makes fair battles without the need of zerg around all the time and no hugg any keep and hide when there are more creeps than freeps around. I prefer win 200-300 infamy with one kill on one brave late freep in an hour that people that log his creep character for make "spars 2.0" with their zergers friends and try to die at time and when fail said things like "Sparerr2.0: accidentally used time-out". I really prefer people that play fair game than people that disrespect to all players doing this kind of unfair behavior of foul play.
    My respect to all people that do real spar giving the best of themselves and using their skills to win the match. But as I always say if you really want do a spar click right in target select spar option. Other thing call it duel Other thing I can`t talk about it or I was broking the first rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Theres a really big chance that when the transfers eventually get back up and running. The small servers will have no players left.
    So spars or not, try to make the most out of what we have.
    I hope so

I exemplify... a pack of r4-r5 wargs can kill a hi lvl freep, like Eve, like Bando, like Michel or like u Rejit???
    keep simple, yes or no, and keep it honest...
    Quote Originally Posted by qru View Post
    Yeh most of the new wargs hips after just taking a few hits ... though if they don't, they'll die for sure. Most of time they die anyway because they run too late. But can't blame them, current balance is just unfair against low ranked creeps (grouped or not).

I agree though that the packs could get more kills if they played more aggressively, for example if one hipses, don't run off but attack straight again after the opponent has switched off you to some other target - leaving the fight one by one just makes it easier for the target.
    Well ... tbh you are missing the point.
    Can a freep level 85, with a third age no audacity equip and purple item kill valdez encornado xodus dusky ????

Why you wanna make a warg with a single click and can kill more than another player with full equip and trait ???

Atm warg is a good class and do a good burst of damage with less defence but few skill for survive. Warg usually can be the first target, hips help a lot, game is for raid not for soloing, if you wanna kill a healer alone ... that's wrong. But a ranked reaver/warg can kill enough fast every kind of healer.

Some freep class atm are too much OP that's true but warg can do a good job if know when need to do a silence or a fear or stun. when hips and leave enemy with no target ecc...

At last atm no need too many time for reach rank 7 and farm full audacity.
    [img]http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000dc7fa/01008/signature.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    Can a freep level 85, with a third age no audacity equip and purple item kill valdez encornado xodus dusky ????

Why you wanna make a warg with a single click and can kill more than another player with full equip and trait ???
    well, I guess YOU are missing the point, cause I never said that... my r5 warg killing a high lvl freep is an absurd...

Atm warg is a good class and do a good burst of damage with less defence but few skill for survive. Warg usually can be the first target, hips help a lot, game is for raid not for soloing, if you wanna kill a healer alone ... that's wrong. But a ranked reaver/warg can kill enough fast every kind of healer.
    is a fantastic class, as is every other class is...

but that is not the point...

I continue to see freeps complain about the behavior of some creeps (especially wargs packs), but it seems that they forget the behavior of some freeps, for example, camping in the areas where low lvl creeps have to do quests because of the maps...

I never complaint when I'm killed several times in a row when I am killing slugs, bear, eagles, and so on... most times I have to go away and come back later...

is that behavior that diferent from what freeps criticizes???

and, just a little point, the game is for raiding, and soloing... not just for raiding...

Some freep class atm are too much OP that's true but warg can do a good job if know when need to do a silence or a fear or stun. when hips and leave enemy with no target ecc...

well, on this... I think most (if not all) of the freep classes are OP... but that is a thing we must deal with, not complaint all time about...

and I agree with u, it is not very hard to get to r7 and full audacity... but u see, that was never the point...

I hope so

Not sure if your serious or just trolling.

You must be sorely mistaken if you believe WARG'S BURST DAMAGE IS GOOD.
    I've seen very good wargs unable to outdps small hots, for exemple champions bracing attack and HoT ring, or attunement switching rks, to name a few. (good wargs against decent freeps)

You honestly don't have a clue on what your talking about, maybe it's because you've not played one, I don't know but from that post it shows that you a ignorant and clueless.

But a ranked reaver/warg can kill enough fast every kind of healer.
    no they won't.

even U9 I was able to heal off 3+ dps just fine, slow enemies and buff my group damn well too. to this day my minstrel doesn't have full audacity or an 85 book. freep healing is like throwing bacon at vegetarians, you know shifts gonna hit the fan, but your going to walk away laughing at the end.

warg can do a good job if know when need to do a silence or a fear or stun
    minstrel has 3 anti-silance stuff now? SoS audacity armor, new skill and cry of the chorus?

can't silance wardens too, blue line are melee heals, you silance the shouts but can still apply fist gambit with mastaries.
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by bohbashum View Post
    no they won't.

even U9 I was able to heal off 3+ dps just fine, slow enemies and buff my group damn well too. to this day my minstrel doesn't have full audacity or an 85 book. freep healing is like throwing bacon at vegetarians, you know shifts gonna hit the fan, but your going to walk away laughing at the end.

minstrel has 3 anti-silance stuff now? SoS audacity armor, new skill and cry of the chorus?

can't silance wardens too, blue line are melee heals, you silance the shouts but can still apply fist gambit with mastaries.
    what a bunch of @@. i ignored you from game and now i see that in the forums <<experienced healer>>.
    the damage good creeps can give you is ENORMOUS big especially if they use glory in victory, rat you give you some dots and impale you to death. even having OPs class like LM or minnie winning valdez in a spar is hard and needs to be played well, not to mention when you find him grouped charging for the healer.

OFC only cry of chorus is the only skill the minnie has that removes silence and provides 5sec emmunity.
    the other skills go blank you get get throat ribbed skill by warg and cant be use so if 3 wargs play good, and give you silence with 5s from each other, you will use 1)pve pot 2)pvp fear pot which also provides some immunity and 3)chorus. then you are dead probably because if 3 wargs are on you means the whole raid is.

enough lessons for today, keep out of the moors and dont give bad repplies to a player in need.

Will try to get some spars going tonight
    [center][img]http://i.tinyuploads.com/oif5aN.jpg[/img][/center]

OFC only cry of chorus is the only skill the minnie has that removes silence and provides 5sec emmunity.
    the other skills go blank you get get throat ribbed skill by warg and cant be use so if 3 wargs play good, and give you silence with 5s from each other, you will use 1)pve pot 2)pvp fear pot which also provides some immunity and 3)chorus. then you are dead probably because if 3 wargs are on you means the whole raid is.

enough lessons for today, keep out of the moors and dont give bad repplies to a player in need.
    Please, hit me with more BS, I guess you've not heard diminishing returns before, but I guess that's because your also ignorant.
    Also I'm not going to take time to explain diminishing returns. Worthless anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    Please, hit me with more BS, I guess you've not heard diminishing returns before, but I guess that's because your also ignorant.
    Also I'm not going to take time to explain diminishing returns. Worthless anyway.
    Relax Maz!
    here: have a hug!

Now leave Evadar alone, don't stop our entertainment!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/29219010000123e7e/signature.png]Daec[/charsig]

the damage good creeps can give you is ENORMOUS big especially if they use glory in victory, rat you give you some dots and impale you to death. even having OPs class like LM or minnie winning valdez in a spar is hard and needs to be played well, not to mention when you find him grouped charging for the healer.

Glory in victory is Reaver on defeat Heal buff, lmao nuff!!

I'm thinking about retaking my minstrel lol
    [CENTER][SIZE=1] Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - [SIZE=1]Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)[/SIZE]
    "HERE &[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/123mgqc.jpg[/IMG]& THERE" [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Please get your facts straight Maz before you make a post, silence (and disarm) don't have any DR effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Norana View Post
    Please get your facts straight Maz before you make a post, silence (and disarm) don't have any DR effects.
    Ok if we want to talk about DR we can, Evadar pointed out that 3 wargs would get a minnie down, so in terms of logic and DR effects the minstrel is expecting a few stuns, he'll get the silence but after first few stuns, DR will take effect. So stun duration will be lowered, if you don't get cc'ed as much then surviving without heals for 10s won't do much, only matters if you get stunned and nuked from positional damage, however with DR the stun won't last long and you also have silence pots which has a 30s cd. You want to talk facts. You have them.

All hello Daec.

Quote Originally Posted by Norana View Post
    Disarm has 1min immunity on freepside..
    or at least 'had'.. hard to keep up with the changes
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/29219010000123e7e/signature.png]Daec[/charsig]

Page 93 of 164 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 103 143 ... LastLast