We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 92 of 164 FirstFirst ... 42 82 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 102 142 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Now this is fun....here goes 1st isbel its not your pack i was taking about
    Okay, but on your post you were calling one side cowards & unskilled, I've just replied you, store pots, store tracks, scrolls, tomes, etc... interesting add to your skillbar

2nd i wiped your 3 wargs on the way to the pack i am talking about
    Of course, you and your friends, I still remember freep horses coming from riverside

3rd book us a room
    Room's door is always opened, just need to pay with some sense, that's not the deal

you never showed at any spars isbel
    You sure? I remember I was one of the few which made some 1v1 before U10 with you

and if you ever could beat me its no big deal iim worst burg on evernight
    There's not good times for playing burglars or wargs because freeps/creeps mainly use to run grouped and yourself and myself sometimes, it's pure survival, but I group with players which can make some joy, while you do the same with flute players and healers xd.

now let me think 1/2/3 dead wargs at norbs oh wait and just 1 burg standing at the end hmmmmm ,and am a bad player what does that make you sweety ,not sure weather i want to hug you or kiss you
    I repeat you were not alone, you're talking about your huge skill, I've no doubt proc items and 1st agers helps a lot to deal on fights, remember creeps wear legendary skins ^^

and stop sending me tells asking to have my babys.....im not that easy shame on you
    Stop drinking.

If you need to fill lines with nonsense, it's your problem not mine, but calling an entire side cowards or unskilled is not of good taste, mostly when I've received tons of tells of yourself to make some 1v1 on the past and I won, it's true I actually can lose, but like I've said, look at the changes at moors since u10 was on.
    Now remind, I've no trouble about talking on this, because I know it's the truth, It's your own choice recognise the truth, or live the lie, tbh, I don't care, I'm away from doubts.

Next time, write something with common sense, you actually looks a beggar on past and when good times appears you start writing these comments, it's bipolarity?? xd

Was fun today chasing the chicken chaser inside Tol, sadly many ppl switched when they start to become bored camping creeps at lug gy.

Hugs
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

asdsds

nice ping pong action yday at least we had some good fights ,the group at tr fields we thank you for the fights too was fun!!!
    [URL=http://s361.photobucket.com/user/donpavou/media/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf.jpg.html][IMG]http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo51/donpavou/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Tyvm for the fights at fields Pavou. Mage, Celem and me spoked about that fights, we loved too. Its a shame not seeing your group maybe with more rank and skills to make the fight much better, but it was very nice.

Someone said that Gattsu haves +3k deaths. Well, I have more than double, almost 7k. Dear Gattsu, I can think about your situation in the moors. Maybe u are busy in RL and u cant play so much (as me ofc), u are trying to make your way doing spars. The problem I see here is next: Only certain classes are able to make good spars, well, I can tell u the classes that will go to do spars. Like Guardian for example.

I dont found the spars a trully way to demonstrate ur mechanics and good technics. The only way to that: spar against a same class, same rank, same stuff etc. The other combinations are a fail, not just and not fair. Some people haves their own circus in LC HS. Its like a business, they are too busy makin that "spars".

I m playing here since a lot, only phew people remains here since when I started to play in the Moors. Last year Im seeing people goes to make unfair spars. I saw some champ sparing VS a defiler and a warg, and the warg never hipsed in all spars. I laughed because that warg its called hipser by freeps. If u want to know, the champ died only 2 times in a long time. Well mates, I was thinking: this champ haves speciall skills that my champ doesnt haves. So funny.

I can continue with more examples saying 90% of the people uses spars for bad purposes. Some creep made tones of infamy making spars. Last days, if someone is near to rank all we know when he will go. Its true there exists a certain group of creeps and freeps that are making bussiness with that spars. All we know what people is.

So thats the point of view about spars Gattsu. People needs to be like you for the correct way to make spars.

But the real situation is people uses spars to cheat. Thats the new generation of fcers. I fced sometimes in the past, to get some comms or get renown (feel free to think free), and people trolled a lot. But I cant understand how these days, we can see ranks 9 or ranks 10 even rank 11 that arent playing almost nothing... and people remain silent.

Talking about raid vs raid. Maybe some people remember when Sydney came to EN. We had some problems with raid leaders about make a good fight and not zerg or seek & destroy. The solution was making 12 vs 12 in specific place, always looking viable and balanced groups. We had awesome raids.

I dont want to leave without speak about new warg packs... I like that packs. But I have one little problem: too many hipsers. I understand a champ is strong class. But being zerged 8-1 or 5-1 seeing how some wargies uses all their skills is pathetic. By the way I dont know why all of u runs... when Rejit dont faces u? Just come and bite, run is for puzies.

And, I only just want to present my respects for Heph, Kacu, Ziz, Bacin, Pavou and cya: people who gives action to creep side, that allow to freeps to have nice combats. No matter about wipes, we just want fun.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Rejit View Post
    I dont want to leave without speak about new warg packs... I like that packs. But I have one little problem: too many hipsers. I understand a champ is strong class. But being zerged 8-1 or 5-1 seeing how some wargies uses all their skills is pathetic. By the way I dont know why all of u runs... when Rejit dont faces u? Just come and bite, run is for puzies.
    I keep seeing people talking about warg packs, their lack of skil, and so on, and so on.... and I really would like to hear an honest answer to a question I have...

How skilled a pack of low lvl wargs must be to be able to kill a hi lvl freep?

I exemplify... a pack of r4-r5 wargs can kill a hi lvl freep, like Eve, like Bando, like Michel or like u Rejit???

keep simple, yes or no, and keep it honest...
    Last edited by VMFGuedes; May 28 2013 at 04:36 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000023d078/signature.png]Krukruz[/charsig]

Dear Gattsu, I can think about your situation in the moors. Maybe u are busy in RL and u cant play so much (as me ofc), u are trying to make your way doing spars. The problem I see here is next: Only certain classes are able to make good spars, well, I can tell u the classes that will go to do spars. Like Guardian for example.
    I'm not trying to make my way doing spars as I haven't cared about ranks for years, I do spars because that is what I have most fun with and I'm growing tired of running around Ettenmoors for hours only to find one warg at HH that hips and sprint on first hit.

I think all classes can make good spars but on Evernight there is very few that want to spar knowing that they might die and it also doesn't help that many players only know how to raid/zerg.

I dont found the spars a trully way to demonstrate ur mechanics and good technics. The only way to that: spar against a same class, same rank, same stuff etc. The other combinations are a fail, not just and not fair. Some people haves their own circus in LC HS. Its like a business, they are too busy makin that "spars".
    Spars might not be a truly way to demonstrate one player skill level but I think it's better than running around in a zerg where people use pots, store pots, buffs and heals from other players to survive.

Since LotRO don't have cloned creeps / freeps some combinations aren't fair and that is why a some players will make it more fair by not using all their skills against the other player making it more fair.

By circus I guess you mean FC and to be honest I haven't seen any of that at old LC HS, at least not when I have been there.

I m playing here since a lot, only phew people remains here since when I started to play in the Moors. Last year Im seeing people goes to make unfair spars. I saw some champ sparing VS a defiler and a warg, and the warg never hipsed in all spars. I laughed because that warg its called hipser by freeps. If u want to know, the champ died only 2 times in a long time. Well mates, I was thinking: this champ haves speciall skills that my champ doesnt haves. So funny.
    Some people will only spar when they know they will win and use all their skills to make sure it happends but that doesn't mean everyone does it. Many people zerg and gank other player I don't think everyone does it because of that.

Maybe the champ have special skills

I can continue with more examples saying 90% of the people uses spars for bad purposes. Some creep made tones of infamy making spars. Last days, if someone is near to rank all we know when he will go. Its true there exists a certain group of creeps and freeps that are making bussiness with that spars. All we know what people is.
    I guess I can only talk for me here and I make much less renown sparring than I do in a raid/zerg, last Friday I made around 800 renown in 2 hours while I saw other people posting equal renown in /ooc in like 5-10 minutes while zerging.

So thats the point of view about spars Gattsu. People needs to be like you for the correct way to make spars.
    And I would say most people is but as with everything else there will always be a few bad apples.

But the real situation is people uses spars to cheat. Thats the new generation of fcers.
    If people are using spars to cheat I would say they are getting a very bad renown/infamy per hour out of it. It's not unusual that players get 3000-4000 renown/infamy an hour in zergs, that is quite a bit more than you would make from spars in one hour unless you get like 10 people to cheat for you so you can just kill them over and over which I can't ever remember seeing at old LC HS.

Talking about raid vs raid. Maybe some people remember when Sydney came to EN. We had some problems with raid leaders about make a good fight and not zerg or seek & destroy. The solution was making 12 vs 12 in specific place, always looking viable and balanced groups. We had awesome raids.
    I have been to a few of those organized raid fights and not once did it start out balanced, always took like 2-3 tries before the fight would be somewhat equal and most of the time going in freeps favor and freeps would also get a lot more renown as the creeps res everyone like 2 times in a fight.

It's fun when you get it balanced but the only difference from spars to organized raid fights is how many people are involved.
    [center][img]http://i.tinyuploads.com/oif5aN.jpg[/img][/center]

Ok, true, I take the point. It not an easy question... lets see, when I see a creep I think: well, potentially he would have all skills, like high rank skills purchased or using sigils.

Honestly I think they cant, true. But if u say me: 3 or 4 wargs, between r6 and r9 ? Of course they can, if they uses their skills wisely. The problem is that low wargs today are playing hipsing etc... but when that people will rank they will be playing like now, using same methodics. And thats no good.

On the other point, I wanted to say you: If a pack comes to kiel Rejit, Rejit will die. I have no problem, really; but if 1 warg of the pack can die... Rejit will think: I m being &&&&&, but that warg who died haves bollocks, he wanted to die with me.

I mean, the result is the same: Rejit is dead. But u can change my point of view of the fight if I see two thinks: U have bollocks to zerg, but u have bollocks to die. U understand?

Its true that I prefer being zerged by that packs than camp Gramsfoot or similar. So keep on!!!

CU in battlefield.

Ok, true, I take the point. It not an easy question... lets see, when I see a creep I think: well, potentially he would have all skills, like high rank skills purchased or using sigils.

Honestly I think they cant, true. But if u say me: 3 or 4 wargs, between r6 and r9 ? Of course they can, if they uses their skills wisely. The problem is that low wargs today are playing hipsing etc... but when that people will rank they will be playing like now, using same methodics. And thats no good.

On the other point, I wanted to say you: If a pack comes to kiel Rejit, Rejit will die. I have no problem, really; but if 1 warg of the pack can die... Rejit will think: I m being &&&&&, but that warg who died haves bollocks, he wanted to die with me.

I mean, the result is the same: Rejit is dead. But u can change my point of view of the fight if I see two thinks: U have bollocks to zerg, but u have bollocks to die. U understand?

Its true that I prefer being zerged by that packs than camp Gramsfoot or similar. So keep on!!!

CU in battlefield.
    thanks for ur honest answer... u see, I have that same feeling, I keep dying trying to kill hi lvl freeps, but I still try out...

I have died many times against Eve, Bando, Michel, Soho, and so on..., but I keep trying out, despite the complete outbalance of my r5 warg against a well geared r10+ freep... usually my pack (and me) will die, but sometimes they also die...

anyway there is one thing that I find interesting, last night on Lug freeps killed everything before going for the carrot on DG, and, as they got to the top, Eve targeted my warg before every one else out there...

there's a quote from Batman, I really like...

"Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up."

for now I mostly fall... but I am learning...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000023d078/signature.png]Krukruz[/charsig]

Getting zerged or simply dieing is not a problem at all when you are able to take someone down with you.

If zergs, warg packs and burg packs would keep that in mind, we would see far more action. Gotta let the other side gain some ren/inf every now and then or you'll just end up making everone log because of a silly "I don't want to die" state of mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Hepheastus View Post
    Getting zerged or simply dieing is not a problem at all when you are able to take someone down with you.

If zergs, warg packs and burg packs would keep that in mind, we would see far more action. Gotta let the other side gain some ren/inf every now and then or you'll just end up making everone log because of a silly "I don't want to die" state of mind!
    Yes! why do u think i'm mostly on the front. i could hang in the back easily. there is a reason i got +5k deaths

Smile

I see some people think warg can just do many things and is a strong class if you are able to master it (which many people think is easy) but 1st point warg maybe be dps but his hits against a freep are really low, an auto attack for example as I checked in some classes isn't bigger than 100 of dmg. 2 point doesn't resist many either with or without audacity, flayer or shadow Freep hits are over 2k-3k (and crits or devastated of 5k-6k or even higher).

You can't moan about the class gameplay style of warg just saying they are cowards or they use hips and sprint, or they appear in large groups when with 1 hit you may hit them 3x the damage they hit you, That's why they group up to have more possibilities (As many see alone can't do many). Please if you want to comment about the warg 1st play it up to R7-R8 and then you'll see is very difficult to survive in many cases (even with hips and sprint). And I say this as I have played since RoI with my warg and I know that in many cases hips and sprint save your life but in others doesn't change nothing.

And remember that this new wargs are appearing mostly from the last update as is one of the classes with higher probability of surveillance but not of resistance.
    Last edited by Rebrok; May 28 2013 at 07:40 AM.
    Freep Main -> Rebrok, Captain R5
    Creep Main -> Garradura, Stalker R12

Quote Originally Posted by Rebrok View Post
    ... I know that in many cases hips and sprint save your life but in others doesn't change nothing.
    From my very little experience (with my r5 warg), most of the times change nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by Hepheastus View Post
    But that's the problem, wargs don't let you take them down with you :P I was jumped on by a low rank warg on the way to Ost from TR, and so I turned to fight him. Then, after a couple of hits from me, he reaches half morale (seemed to have very little audacity) and two other wargs join in, both over r7. On my cappy at this point, I realise that I'm dead whatever I do, so I try to take down that first warg, but he hipses and when he reappears because I have a bleed on him, he sprints away.

Survivability skills should be used to ensure that you can take down more than you usually would, not simply to make sure that you don't loose rating. For instance, in that fight I popped Last Stand, not because I thought it could help me escape, but because I wanted to survive long enough to kill the 1st warg. When I used to play burg, I would hips, in order to prevent dying immediately, but not wait until my survivability skills were on cooldown again, instead I'd get in position and kb the target I'd been dpsing, even if it meant his group would kill me.

The reduction of the sprint and disappear cds was a massive mistake, though I suppose some wargs would simply wait until these were all off the 5 minute cooldown to attack anyway.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

@hayley last time we had forum fight we ended up in bed together big kiss ,got loads i would like to say but think im p.i.s.s.i.n.g against the wind tbh

Back on topic...i can see why freeps are getting sick of this current breed of warg style gameplay ,example: what we have here is 6/5/4 wargs jumping a solo target ,this is how it works 1st warg shows does damage hipses at half health ,tag incomes the next 2 wargs freep starts to dps them at this point the freep is probs on his last legs still he pops heal and and gets stuck in the 2 wargs maybe lose a bit moral both then hips ,tag inc the next 2 wargs full health to finish that poor freep off ,can i just say are wargs that squashy they need to tag each other 5 times to kill freep ? feel so sry for the none stealth classes that get caught by these roamers looking for soloers thus a raid is then formed and the steam train starts rolling.

All i can say is when i do get a pack burgs up to have few wargs vrs burgs skirms accept and get involved don't just track see our numbers mostly 3 burgs then bail area .

On the flip side there is still few wargs out there that do like to stay for as long as possible even die trying ,had some great fights with these but for the warg tag teamers purly looking for soloers your banging your head off brick wall its like fighting ghosts 1 freep said in the occ.

Seen appy doing some nice dps maybe you wargies have word with him check out his build just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    But that's the problem, wargs don't let you take them down with you :P
    well, I think things are a little more complicated than that... I do not remember any time when you used hips or sprint when was I who attacked a freep, even in situations where he knew death could be the result of this behavior...

often I end up receiving infamy upon my return from the gy, either because the freep died with dots or because another creep killed him/her...

I think it is dangerous to assume that everyone has the same behavior, either because they play the same class, live in the same country, drink the same beer brand, support the same football club... u get the idea, right!!

nah no problem mate but i am trying to say this to all the people who say things about wargs. They can't hope to stay in a middle of a battle simply because they can't hold on the tide of a battle or fight due to its lack of resistance, I have seen that if a warg stays more than 10 or 20 secs before he enters and receives his first hit( for example for stunning or make the enemy move slower) you are dead. Its a class which requires being fast in doing all that you want to do in matter of seconds.
    Is good that you spar creep classes and learn a bit of them but is more difficult to play them from my point of view and you can learn more.
    For me Warg is very strategic creep can make really good if the player knows when to use certain skills (for example freep moves too much from freeps, Pounce from sneak and crippling bite combined with shadow fangs) or use fear to stop casting skills or silence (also for dismounting freeps, Sorry I can't resist xD)
    And remember is just a game try not to overcome this as personal that's the biggest error you can do.

Seen appy doing some nice dps maybe you wargies have word with him check out his build just a thought.
    A pet War-Leader helps a lot with that :P

But yes, this is a warg that saves his HIPS skill for when he is being focussed, so that he can reappear in the battle and deal huge amountso of damage again straight after the freeps have picked another target, often ending up dead moments later, instead of running away all the time. However, this play style gets him (and me!) lots of infamy, and he never complains about death. Although he can get grumpy when I'm slacking with the bubbles.

I've never played a warg myself, but I think a lot of wargs can learn a lot from this guy.

nah no problem mate but i am trying to say this to all the people who say things about wargs. They can't hope to stay in a middle of a battle simply because they can't hold on the tide of a battle or fight due to its lack of resistance, I have seen that if a warg stays more than 10 or 20 secs before he enters and receives his first hit( for example for stunning or make the enemy move slower) you are dead. Its a class which requires being fast in doing all that you want to do in matter of seconds.
    Is good that you spar creep classes and learn a bit of them but is more difficult to play them from my point of view and you can learn more.
    For me Warg is very strategic creep can make really good if the player knows when to use certain skills (for example freep moves too much from freeps, Pounce from sneak and crippling bite combined with shadow fangs) or use fear to stop casting skills or silence (also for dismounting freeps, Sorry I can't resist xD)
    And remember is just a game try not to overcome this as personal that's the biggest error you can do.
    Like i say in my above post not all wargs are packed tag teaming soloers ,i don't think i seen you do it tbh ,look at it from a none stealth class freep point of view ,6 wargs all tagging in 1 another after losing very little moral against 1 freep ,think thats why freeps are getting pissed fighting ghost wargs ,i have noticed it does show in the wargs gameplay when they are caught out ,they jump on the spot basicly saying you caught me out my pack isn't with me i don't know my solo roatation kill me quick.......i would love some good old burgs vrs wargs fights but they just don't want know.

yes I know is very bad that 6 wargies appear and try to eat you pouchie but thing is that they do this because they havent any choice as maybe they are low ranks.
    I also wish a good fight against you pouch :P

yes I know is very bad that 6 wargies appear and try to eat you pouchie but thing is that they do this because they havent any choice as maybe they are low ranks.
    I also wish a good fight against you pouch :P
    well, on that I guess it is the same thing as some 3/4 burgs jumping on a lonely creep...

happens to me from time to time... I do not like it, but what I do is to "wake up" and return to fight... plain and simple...

Quote Originally Posted by VMFGuedes View Post
    well, on that I guess it is the same thing as some 3/4 burgs jumping on a lonely creep...

happens to me from time to time... I do not like it, but what I do is to "wake up" and return to fight... plain and simple...
    I do alot solo play ,been mainly setting up 3 man burg pack to hunt these taggers hate seeing in the occ they jumping solo freeps ,so i respond with 3 man pack they track and leave ,in regards to burgs jumping soloers not something we go looking for as a group yea it can happen if creep wonders past us ,when im solo i go looking for soloers ,and never have i seen burg pack tag team ever ,this isn't effecting burgs tbh but its a route cause of the freep zergs ,kind of like a snowball effect a freep gets pissed off been tagged by 6 packed warghosts so the steamtrain begins.

why not stay and fight my packs lets all have roll about leave off the solo day walkers.....let the none shadows dwellers do what they do best and rvr ?
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; May 28 2013 at 10:19 AM.

sasf

keep your energy for the field i say make server where is have to be once again make groups do spars zergs whatever not that thing that used to be 2 years now and lot of ppl go to promise lands of snow eldar whatever!!!
    ps1 my champ has lot of deaths pawny too the only think matters is the fun no stars no image pure fun kill and be killed is accepted
    ps2 more beer!!!
    [URL=http://s361.photobucket.com/user/donpavou/media/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf.jpg.html][IMG]http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo51/donpavou/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by VMFGuedes View Post
    well, I think things are a little more complicated than that... I do not remember any time when you used hips or sprint when was I who attacked a freep, even in situations where he knew death could be the result of this behavior...

often I end up receiving infamy upon my return from the gy, either because the freep died with dots or because another creep killed him/her...

I think it is dangerous to assume that everyone has the same behavior, either because they play the same class, live in the same country, drink the same beer brand, support the same football club... u get the idea, right!!
    Oh, I agree that not all wargs do this, however this is standard warg PACK behaviour as elucidated by Pouch above, which to me seems silly and cowardly.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    Oh, I agree that not all wargs do this, however this is standard warg PACK behaviour as elucidated by Pouch above, which to me seems silly and cowardly.
    I will not argue with you on this subject, each of us speaks according to the experience that has...

the two sides of a coin are different, but they nevertheless belong to the same coin...

in my opinion, here applies the same principle...

It's pretty simple, everyone should be able to play as they think it suite them the most and wich give them the most fun and i mean everyone should be able to. However your dealing with a community here, wich means that if you take an certain action by choicin a certain play style u can expect an reaction.

Always keep that in mind.

Its banter like this that keeps the game alive eve i think ,plus im at work and can't log

On side note if you have kids/family members with ipads dont let them connect to the net while your logged on lotro you could get 3sec skill delay or even regular dces as i did most of yesterday
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; May 28 2013 at 10:59 AM.

Page 92 of 164 FirstFirst ... 42 82 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 102 142 ... LastLast