We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 91 of 164 FirstFirst ... 41 81 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 101 141 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 4094
    Fair point by Gattsu and Pouch. Pvp so broken this minor point of discussion and sorta irelavant if Gattsu off to another server.

I'm not really one for sparring, although I do like to watch them now and then. On the rare occasion I feel in the mood to spar there is only mincers and more mincers waiting (and Gattsu).
    If people want to spar, let them, it can help break the monotony and at least it is rare that you'll be zerged.

The only "flame" I have seen directed at Gattsu has been about spamming OOC, but even that has appeared more in jest, between players whom know each other.

I for one will be sad when Gattsu transfers

Just because Gattsu is going to leave doesn't mean that the topic of "sparring" is irrelevant, else it'd make you seem as though you are very reliant on just one person.

Low populated servers can't have both types of action, unless there is dedicated people.

Raiding up against creep raid has a point.

Making a 24man raid to zerg the map against soloers, thats cool since it comes from underpowered creeps right??

once again i am proven right, no creep "moral" superiority, freeps=creeps=human way of think.
    &&&& every1 as soon as i am the one standing.

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post

Making a 24man raid to zerg the map against soloers, thats cool since it comes from underpowered creeps right??

once again i am proven right, no creep "moral" superiority, freeps=creeps=human way of think.
    Just lol. Not even gonna bother giving this a serious answer.
    Last edited by Hepheastus; May 26 2013 at 04:57 PM.

I can only comment on the 12-18 creep raid I was leading (it fluctuated when people left and others joined).
    The group started off as an 7 man group to get a GY back and move the action away from what looked to be a grams camp pitching together. After taking drake buff we nearly took TR but 10-12 freeps turned up and we all wiped with only 30k to go on marshal (so close! and very annoying). We ended up in grams and took a quick break and thought about trying Lug but convo on EVIL showed that a large number of freeps where in Lug.

We then went for the tree buff, and went through ROP, and there Aso spotted us (hats off to him for surviving so long, as well as kudos to Eve for trying to help, I was very surprised that more didn't show up). We went to tree and started taking it down, Soho turned up towards the end and we got the tree buff and a couple of other freeps who had turned up, with the help of a few solo creeps who had come down to help take tree just after Soho retreated.

A couple of people had logged in so now we were 12 and tried TR again and we took it, as 12-16 (not quite sure) freeps turned up right at the end, we manically killed the CG and captured TR, got a few kills before the rest of the freeps jumped. We decided on getting a relic back so that we could have even fights when the freeps returned and we trekked off to OST, we got the CG down and freeps arrived and someone not in our group grabbed the relic (EEK!), not sure how many freeps were there but definitely enough to do some real damage especially as the person who had relic wasn't in our group. We spent a couple of minutes fighting at OST before running for it to DG hoping that the guy would follow. He did and we got to DG safe with the relic.

Now both sides had equal -%incoming damage.

Reports from the 1 scout showed that freeps were in tol, so we thought that perhaps freeps would prefer TR as a GY and we had Lug instead (I just prefer having LUg GY rather than TR). I shouted out to Elm knowing he'd be watching OOC that we'd swap GY and freeps should take TR and would be unchallenged. We took lug and waited for freeps to take TR. At this point we now had 18, so we trekked off to LC to kill some time whilst we expected freeps to take TR, took LC and still no TR flip.
    So we decided to take DoF main boss, went to south OP which flipped as we were right there so we took it back (apologies to the Champ who did the flip) to keep the OP's at 2 each and thus an equal term for a fight.
    We went to main boss, and proceeded to take it down (6 people had left whilst doing so) and my 1 scout reported that the 16 freeps in Tol had mapped out leaving just 1 burg behind (poor guy I wonder if he knew he'd been left behind?). After taking the 3rd DoF buff and no sign of the freep group I disbanded the raid and logged to get some food.

I am only interested in a battle and not zergs, and try to avoid fighting solo'ers with a group, and so apologies to Aso for the 7 vs 1 in DoF you did fantastically and apologies to the champ at HH OP.

I think that's a fair and decent answer of Xodus, Aso. I can't remeber there were 24 man in the raid. But what I would like to added to Xodus's reply is that there were some other creeps near the raid at some points, so the correct number of all the creeps is hard to say, unless you got them all counted xD

With the numbers we had in the raid, we really could have pulled off some nice fights, with benefits for all, but sadly it didnt happen, leaving only a few creeps and freeps left for the rest of the day.
    A total waist again......

I totally agree with Xodus answer. I am sorry for other people but maybe i havent seen enough raids but the creep raids i have been within, the objective of the raid was balancing the situation (if for example was bad) so there can be good fights in which both sides gain Inf/Ren .

Quote Originally Posted by Glorthindal View Post
    I can only comment on the 12-18 creep raid I was leading (it fluctuated when people left and others joined).
    The group started off as an 7 man group to get a GY back and move the action away from what looked to be a grams camp pitching together. After taking drake buff we nearly took TR but 10-12 freeps turned up and we all wiped with only 30k to go on marshal (so close! and very annoying). We ended up in grams and took a quick break and thought about trying Lug but convo on EVIL showed that a large number of freeps where in Lug.

We then went for the tree buff, and went through ROP, and there Aso spotted us (hats off to him for surviving so long, as well as kudos to Eve for trying to help, I was very surprised that more didn't show up). We went to tree and started taking it down, Soho turned up towards the end and we got the tree buff and a couple of other freeps who had turned up, with the help of a few solo creeps who had come down to help take tree just after Soho retreated.

A couple of people had logged in so now we were 12 and tried TR again and we took it, as 12-16 (not quite sure) freeps turned up right at the end, we manically killed the CG and captured TR, got a few kills before the rest of the freeps jumped. We decided on getting a relic back so that we could have even fights when the freeps returned and we trekked off to OST, we got the CG down and freeps arrived and someone not in our group grabbed the relic (EEK!), not sure how many freeps were there but definitely enough to do some real damage especially as the person who had relic wasn't in our group. We spent a couple of minutes fighting at OST before running for it to DG hoping that the guy would follow. He did and we got to DG safe with the relic.

Now both sides had equal -%incoming damage.

Reports from the 1 scout showed that freeps were in tol, so we thought that perhaps freeps would prefer TR as a GY and we had Lug instead (I just prefer having LUg GY rather than TR). I shouted out to Elm knowing he'd be watching OOC that we'd swap GY and freeps should take TR and would be unchallenged. We took lug and waited for freeps to take TR. At this point we now had 18, so we trekked off to LC to kill some time whilst we expected freeps to take TR, took LC and still no TR flip.
    So we decided to take DoF main boss, went to south OP which flipped as we were right there so we took it back (apologies to the Champ who did the flip) to keep the OP's at 2 each and thus an equal term for a fight.
    We went to main boss, and proceeded to take it down (6 people had left whilst doing so) and my 1 scout reported that the 16 freeps in Tol had mapped out leaving just 1 burg behind (poor guy I wonder if he knew he'd been left behind?). After taking the 3rd DoF buff and no sign of the freep group I disbanded the raid and logged to get some food.

I am only interested in a battle and not zergs, and try to avoid fighting solo'ers with a group, and so apologies to Aso for the 7 vs 1 in DoF you did fantastically and apologies to the champ at HH OP.
    personally i counted more that 18 creeps cause it wasnt only a bg-creatures raid but a wasrg stalkers group as well as a spanish warg pack... groupin so gr8 numbers to kill freeps like rodin and bando and mainly ungrouped by this time i think it proves that both sides think the same. if you cant understand that Heph, well i dont care actually.Xodus you of all people know i like decents battles (2-3 week ago i met you in OP if you remember and since some "certain" burglars" flip them all the time i wanted you to cap so it would be 2-2). most of the times i dont join big raids because i lag due to low conection speed.

i dont know what happened after you got tol, i logged of frustrated of the times i run into 20 creeps or more (like i did in south lc or rop dof entrance even it was 7 atm) and also bored of the logic "let them zerg we will zerg back when they get bored and disband". if thats lol to some creeps, they should consider their way of think. to me at least they reveal their way of thinking.

2zergs

Suggestion both creep raid leader and freep communicate each other find spot without npcs kill each other with 2 zergs
    Ps1happened in past was epic ignoring who won who lost

I was leading the freep raid yesterday and We had no other choice but to hug tol, we had to many undergeared people, our minstrels had no audicity etc, it was sunday pve raid time so all the good players with some decent audi wern't in ettens.

We also hadn't the dps to even come close by killin one of your healers, so i decided to hug tol hoping you would come but it never happend as more people left for pve raid and left me with almost only pve raided people i decided to map to gv leave tol empty and disband to prevent these newbie's from being farmed. it was the only honourble thing to do for these people as they had zero experience.

I would had love to fight but i had no other choice this time to sit back and watch, Damage control was the only option and so i did.

Kudos to creepside thou that they had it so good organisated.

And tbh it wasn't all bad action last night, creep deservded the buff's for once.

PS, maybe next time if we really want some not zerg decent r v r outside keep action, we could find a ts as raid leader and commicate that way, since we both want good action.
    Last edited by pattt; May 27 2013 at 05:43 AM.

personally i counted more that 18 creeps cause it wasnt only a bg-creatures raid but a wasrg stalkers group as well as a spanish warg pack... groupin so gr8 numbers to kill freeps like rodin and bando and mainly ungrouped by this time i think it proves that both sides think the same. if you cant understand that Heph, well i dont care actually.Xodus you of all people know i like decents battles (2-3 week ago i met you in OP if you remember and since some "certain" burglars" flip them all the time i wanted you to cap so it would be 2-2). most of the times i dont join big raids because i lag due to low conection speed.

i dont know what happened after you got tol, i logged of frustrated of the times i run into 20 creeps or more (like i did in south lc or rop dof entrance even it was 7 atm) and also bored of the logic "let them zerg we will zerg back when they get bored and disband". if thats lol to some creeps, they should consider their way of think. to me at least they reveal their way of thinking.
    Oh, but you're getting me completely wrong. I do agree there is absolutely no difference in creep/freep moral. Just don't flatter youself saying we only ever raid up to zerg soloers, and don't even think about saying 'we freeps don't ever do this'.
    Not to mention all the freep switchers thata ppeared to leech us as soon as we had all the buffs.
    Everything you posted above, we have been put through. Multiple times. I can't remember how often we had to sit things out in grams because there were nowhere near enough creeps to fight the freep zergs lately. We are only just getting enough people back online to finally put up a fight.

Yes, people will still try to get the best balance possible. But a lot of creeps will also grab every chance to pay you back threefold for the zerging that has been done, and not even our raid leaders will be able to deny them this. A freep coming here to cry about being zerged by 20 a couple times is just laughable to me, since every creep has been put through that more than once these past few months. Get over it, try again later, and like the rest of us, keep the QQ to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by pattt View Post
    PS, maybe next time if we really want some not zerg decent r v r outside keep action, we could find a ts as raid leader and commicate that way, since we both want good action.
    That's actually a great idea! /signed
    Last edited by Hepheastus; May 27 2013 at 07:05 AM.

I was leading the freep raid yesterday and We had no other choice but to hug tol, we had to many undergeared people, our minstrels had no audicity etc, it was sunday pve raid time so all the good players with some decent audi wern't in ettens.

We also hadn't the dps to even come close by killin one of your healers, so i decided to hug tol hoping you would come but it never happend as more people left for pve raid and left me with almost only pve raided people i decided to map to gv leave tol empty and disband to prevent these newbie's from being farmed. it was the only honourble thing to do for these people as they had zero experience.

I would had love to fight but i had no other choice this time to sit back and watch, Damage control was the only option and so i did.

Kudos to creepside thou that they had it so good organisated.

And tbh it wasn't all bad action last night, creep deservded the buff's for once.

^^ agree ,i was in that raid we had freeps all over the map ,rat wasn't followed so yea tbh it would have been a 1 sided farm fest good decision.....on the flip side yesterday i seen massive increase in creeps this could be good thing for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Hepheastus View Post
    Oh, but you're getting me completely wrong. I do agree there is absolutely no difference in creep/freep moral. Just don't flatter youself saying we only ever raid up to zerg soloers, and don't even think about saying 'we freeps don't ever do this'.
    Not to mention all the freep switchers thata ppeared to leech us as soon as we had all the buffs.
    Everything you posted above, we have been put through. Multiple times. I can't remember how often we had to sit things out in grams because there were nowhere near enough creeps to fight the freep zergs lately. We are only just getting enough people back online to finally put up a fight.

Yes, people will still try to get the best balance possible. But a lot of creeps will also grab every chance to pay you back threefold for the zerging that has been done. A freep coming here to cry about being zerged by 20 a couple times is just laughable to me, since every creep has been put through that more than once these past few months. Get over it, try again later, and like the rest of us, keep the QQ to yourself.

That's actually a great idea! /signed
    There will never be a balance the switch timer needs to be min 1 hour ,soon as creeps start to dominate freeps switch to join the train and vice versa , we need a longer switch timer implementing or else balance will never work darrrrrmmmmm shame.

The idea of the ettenmoors was that we (freeps) would had to fight huge numbers of sourons (creeps) side in a 2 v 1 manner, we as freeps with all our skills would had to compete with the huge numbers of creeps who where mainly build for group play. Whole ettenmoors is build around creeps if you have a closer look into it. I mean maps is just one of the many example's.

But as this idea they had not ever worked once and since then every update pvp has been sort of broken in some way. as ettenmoors was never made to be balanced, but made to fight the odds. like in the movie the slightest hope. freeps were never ment to dominate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hepheastus View Post

Yes, people will still try to get the best balance possible. But a lot of creeps will also grab every chance to pay you back threefold for the zerging that has been done, and not even our raid leaders will be able to deny them this. A freep coming here to cry about being zerged by 20 a couple times is just laughable to me, since every creep has been put through that more than once these past few months. Get over it, try again later, and like the rest of us, keep the QQ to yourself.
    No. ofc you got the message wrong since if my intetion was too QQ would have done it a lot better or i would sit back at gv and cry in ooc like most did yesterday. to me it sounds wrong to group and zerg when there is no need for that and just wanted to point that out. ask how many times i qq eve for trying to make miningless raids. Individually i dont want to be part of that and just pointing it out on both sides. and of course freeps zerg, me included sometimes. last morning we had some nice solo fights in hh and ec so its easy to see i am not a group maniac like others. endless discussion but my conclusion is one: as creeps players dont grab the opportunity to roflstomp others because freeps do. think individually.

The idea of the ettenmoors was that we (freeps) would had to fight huge numbers of sourons (creeps) side in a 2 v 1 manner, we as freeps with all our skills would had to compete with the huge numbers of creeps who where mainly build for group play. Whole ettenmoors is build around creeps if you have a closer look into it. I mean maps is just one of the many example's.

But as this idea they had not ever worked once and since then every update pvp has been sort of broken in some way. as ettenmoors was never made to be balanced, but made to fight the odds. like in the movie the slightest hope. freeps were never ment to dominate.
    I can agree with u on that matter, but I think u can admit that, this days, the balance is far from the 2x1 that was supposed

the lotro foruns are full of posts about the "state of the moors", but it seems that voices are not enough to be heard

I know lotro is a pve game, with a very interesting pvp model (at least for me), but something really need to be done, otherwise people will start to search for better things to do

as I already stated on official foruns, I get a lot of fun playing with my pack (with my warg, obviously), but also with any other of my creeps, and I play them all...

I get a little upset wen I'm trounced by a group of freeps, but thats the way things go, I have no problem getting back and give it another try... I know tomorrow my pack will be on the other side, and some freeps will get it back...

I think the creep side as a very intersting mix of new players and experienced players, and the freep side as far more experience players and less new ones (at least at times a usually play)

and by the way, my better ranked char is freep, my r7 hunter, and I can count for my fingers the times I got to moors since lvl 75 with him, and to be honest, I really prefer to drive my creeps, even if I know I will be dying a lot more

to finish, I guess people need to get fun, if every one is having fun things go smoother, I think

Quote Originally Posted by VMFGuedes View Post
    I can agree with u on that matter, but I think u can admit that, this days, the balance is far from the 2x1 that was supposed

the lotro foruns are full of posts about the "state of the moors", but it seems that voices are not enough to be heard

I know lotro is a pve game, with a very interesting pvp model (at least for me), but something really need to be done, otherwise people will start to search for better things to do

as I already stated on official foruns, I get a lot of fun playing with my pack (with my warg, obviously), but also with any other of my creeps, and I play them all...

I get a little upset wen I'm trounced by a group of freeps, but thats the way things go, I have no problem getting back and give it another try... I know tomorrow my pack will be on the other side, and some freeps will get it back...

I think the creep side as a very intersting mix of new players and experienced players, and the freep side as far more experience players and less new ones (at least at times a usually play)

and by the way, my better ranked char is freep, my r7 hunter, and I can count for my fingers the times I got to moors since lvl 75 with him, and to be honest, I really prefer to drive my creeps, even if I know I will be dying a lot more

to finish, I guess people need to get fun, if every one is having fun things go smoother, I think
    The problem these days mostly is like yesterday is warg packs who hips on full morale when they see freeps grouped, (while themselfs are grouped) they could go and fight and kill 1/2 maybe 3 freeps easily yet they decide to all hips and wait 3 minuts when cooldowns are gone. This is a bad way of playing, not only your taking away the class purpose also you create an athomsphere that it is good to avoid battle and only pick on solors. Basicly these warg packs give a sign to freep to group up and zerg because that seems the only way to deal with these packs atm.

Where i dislike the idea of zerging i will group up with people if it prevent them from being ganked all the time by these gruop of players who will do antything to avoid a real fight. By all means people can play as they like, but never think that your play style will be approved without any consiquence's.

People tend to forget that action gives reaction and this results in a chain of events wich in the end is makin one side totally being defeated and being pushed back till there is no action left. It is the little things that count and i would love to have more smaller fights but both side need to change, it a human nature problem and not in anyway creep or freep sides thing.

Just to clarify, you've been zerged by 18+ creeps and came to the forums to QQ about creeps zerging solo'ers.
    Clearly your just another person that hates dieing and can't take a death.

Gattsu has 3k+ deaths, nothing more to say.

Hihihi

The problem these days mostly is like yesterday is warg packs who hips on full morale when they see freeps grouped, (while themselfs are grouped) they could go and fight and kill 1/2 maybe 3 freeps easily yet they decide to all hips and wait 3 minuts when cooldowns are gone. This is a bad way of playing, not only your taking away the class purpose also you create an athomsphere that it is good to avoid battle and only pick on solors. Basicly these warg packs give a sign to freep to group up and zerg because that seems the only way to deal with these packs atm.

Where i dislike the idea of zerging i will group up with people if it prevent them from being ganked all the time by these gruop of players who will do antything to avoid a real fight. By all means people can play as they like, but never think that your play style will be approved without any consiquence's.

People tend to forget that action gives reaction and this results in a chain of events wich in the end is makin one side totally being defeated and being pushed back till there is no action left. It is the little things that count and i would love to have more smaller fights but both side need to change, it a human nature problem and not in anyway creep or freep sides thing.
    u have a point here... and that works for both sides...

I usually play in a pack of 3 to 6 wargs (my tribe as only 6 wargs, and we only play in pack with tribe mattes), and I love to play in a pack, I'm not going to lie to u bout that... I like to choose my figths, I like the way the pack works...

but I like to roam around the map alone, if I whant to... cause I also play a lot solo, and I die a lot solo...

I can honestly say that every time I get spoted by a group of freeps I'm killed... the exception is when I'm on my warg, when, sometimes I get to sprint or hips...

well, my better creep is r5 (and not even wit aud 13), so not too hard to die, really...

the problem here is "the past"... people keep doing stuff cause in the past someone as done stuff... and that also works for both sides...

my pack wont roam the map looking for lonely freeps, but as much as I know I will be killed if I'm spoted by a freep group, I must assume a freep as the same feeling and take the necessary measures to prevent this from happening...

that said, I'm not going to say that my pack will let a freep pass us by, just cause he is alone, cause it wont, but I can ensure u that we try to keep things as much balanced as we can, not jumping all to the kill, and sometimes that means some of us die, when that wouldn't have happened if everyone attacked the freep in the 1st place...

as I said, I play for fun, I love lotr, and that's why I play lotro, so...
    Last edited by VMFGuedes; May 27 2013 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Hmmm, I was playing most time solo, and some with just 1 or 2 kinnies, btw, your words about skill made me laugh a lot pouch... I still remember you on a previous update, unable to win my warg 1v1, it's no just a matter of skill, ofc on that update burglars were underpowered, now they are not in that way, spam K.O. and fight around xd
    Now this is fun....here goes 1st isbel its not your pack i was taking about /2nd i wiped your 3 wargs on the way to the pack i am talking about /3rd book us a room

you never showed at any spars isbel and if you ever could beat me its no big deal iim worst burg on evernight ,now let me think 1/2/3 dead wargs at norbs oh wait and just 1 burg standing at the end hmmmmm ,and am a bad player what does that make you sweety ,not sure weather i want to hug you or kiss you

and stop sending me tells asking to have my babys.....im not that easy shame on you

My personal point it's that. Change server can't change a game.
    More people can't give more fun ...
    With good people oline we saw how much can be fun play in moors.
    Join a fellow It's for find a challange, not for make up a zerg group and go around the gy for kill player alone.
    Evernight need a better help for all new creep, show how to play.
    You can play a warg pack for fun, but non only this kind of game, creep ( like freep ) need to know how to play with a healer, rat, leader, how to follow.

I don't think you can find a better place in another server but i can undestand you are missing many player now on snow.
    At last is a choise, but if we play with new players and show how to play in all map and not only in hug mode, we will have more fun

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    Well, let's see, Evernight have about 1-2 hours of spars every week if even that, Snow have 2-3 hours every day so for someone like me that like spars that is a big difference

I could probably try to make spars more often on Evernight but with all the resistance against it I can only bother to do it on Fridays after 4-5 beers...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    With good people oline we saw how much can be fun play in moors.
    Join a fellow It's for find a challange, not for make up a zerg group and go around the gy for kill player alone.
    Evernight need a better help for all new creep, show how to play.
    You can play a warg pack for fun, but non only this kind of game, creep ( like freep ) need to know how to play with a healer, rat, leader, how to follow.

I don't think you can find a better place in another server but i can undestand you are missing many player now on snow.
    At last is a choise, but if we play with new players and show how to play in all map and not only in hug mode, we will have more fun
    Same game, yes, but the server makes a huge difference to how much enjoyment you get out of PvP.

Snowbourn has a 1v1 circle up pretty much all the time, which happens to be the part of the game I enjoy most (same for Gattsu), and at peak times there are loads of people there to fight. Here we can't even get a decent turn out for 1-2 hours once a week. Unfortunately, the vast majority of people can't hold their own 1v1 and prefer to get easy points in a zerg (or come to the 1v1 circle to only fight people they know they will beat). Sure, some people might be good players and simply don't like arranged 1v1s, but they are in the minority.

A large server is also affected far less by a single person deciding they've died too many times and forming a zerg to flip the map (mostly freeps this book, mostly creeps during U9).

Quote Originally Posted by Gattsu_EU View Post
    Well, let's see, Evernight have about 1-2 hours of spars every week if even that, Snow have 2-3 hours every day so for someone like me that like spars that is a big difference

I could probably try to make spars more often on Evernight but with all the resistance against it I can only bother to do it on Fridays after 4-5 beers...
    Hey! I'm off to snowbourn too! zS
    And yeh spars pretty much 24/7 is one of the big reasons why I'm transferring at least one of my toons

Page 91 of 164 FirstFirst ... 41 81 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 101 141 ... LastLast