We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 90 of 164 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 100 140 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 4094
    Going to try to get some spars going around 21:00 CET, if it should crash with your awesome zerg action I'm sorry and instead of crying like a baby why not try to join the spars instead of filling /ooc with ####
    [center][img]http://i.tinyuploads.com/oif5aN.jpg[/img][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gattsu_EU View Post
    Going to try to get some spars going around 21:00 CET, if it should crash with your awesome zerg action I'm sorry and instead of crying like a baby why not try to join the spars instead of filling /ooc with ####
    Thanks for organizing, and thanks to those that participated, had some very nice fights!

Quote Originally Posted by Hepheastus View Post
    Thanks for organizing, and thanks to those that participated, had some very nice fights!
    Yep thank you Gattsu for organize the spars , and thank you Heph and ugo for the fights
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

Its been too long since there was fights like today in this server.
    Thanks to Eve, take it you were leading? And the rest of the freep raid!

Lots of kills on both sides and tons of inf/ren.

Hats off to the creeps, you make leading a easy job!

The original Valdez

Was some decent action midweek days. I'm glad creeps wiped us and gave us some good fights Wiping doesn't mean one side sucks or is underpowerd just mean you need to get your act togheter and fight back.

Like i said when creeps are op again i will be there to lead the freeps, for bitter or worse. I think we should stop pointing fingers, every said do stuff wich the other side doesn't like and one thing we all learned after 6 years of lotro is dat complaining doesn't work. just accept that both side do stuff, mostly because there are allot of switchers. It is really no use to complain about it.

Quote Originally Posted by pattt View Post
    when creeps are op again
    You sure you're still gonna be playing in like 2 years from now?

But I agree, finger pointing doesn;t work, least of all when it's in Turbines direction. And we all know they deserve it most.
    Last edited by Hepheastus; May 23 2013 at 08:05 AM.

very good action the last 2 days my friends, too bad i cant play in raid vs raid due to lag problems..... keep up every1!!!!
    Last edited by Evadar; May 23 2013 at 09:41 PM.

Just so everyone knows I will ruin the action with spars tonight around 21:00 CET

I guess the joke is on me tonight as not a single creep showed up...

Nice try though gatts.....shame that not many creeps like to spar.

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Then you picked the wrong server.

Creeps campin gv hmmm, So let get this straight u dont want freeps to camp grams but u do camp gv. The next time i roll the map blue i dont want crocodile tears about being grams camped.

PS rabia not the whole world is about you, As you are trying to get some attention for me i will say this, a warg who hips when i have 6 mobs on me and half way down but cannot kill me is never worth my time. I know ur angry bro but stop trying to lure me out, if you want my attention so bad start playing better because atm even corpse jumpin you is a waste of my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    Then you picked the wrong server.
    Yes and I will transfer as soon as Turbine get it up and running again

Correction* there's not many creeps full stop. Problem is Evernight is a small server.
    Gattsu, your timing not great for spars imo. Creeps where trying to get enough numbers to make decent raid vs raid (which we couldn't at the time). It's peak time for most players who want to raid, why not hold spars later in the evening ?
    [IMG]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/543/ilhp.png[/IMG][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Slimebag[/COLOR] Defiler R10,[COLOR=#ff0000] Bodolf[/COLOR] Warg R9, [COLOR=#ff0000]Slimeball [/COLOR]Weaver R9. Black Guard and[COLOR=#0099cc] Zoggo[/COLOR] FoG

The server is hemorrhaging creeps at the moment. Getting enough creeps together to even have the same number as the freeps is getting harder and harder.
    [CENTER][B]Xodus-Warleader 12 Black Guard[/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][IMG]http://s3.mmoguildsites.com/s3/gallery_images/223082/large.png?1299381617[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][I]I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend[/I][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Zoggo View Post
    It's peak time for most players who want to raid, why not hold spars later in the evening ?
    Why not do raid vs raid earlier? Sounds a bit stupid doesn't it, that I ask you to play the way you want at a different time just so I can play the way I want at my time...

Timing for spars on Evernight is never good, always someone that have to complain so pretty much I just have to take my chances that some want to spar when I want to play. Two Fridays ago there was around 20 people at the sparring area for about 2 hours at the same time on Friday there was 0, 5-6 came around 40 minutes later.

Anyway, as soon as Turbine fixes server transfer there will be no more shouting from me in /ooc about spars

Quote Originally Posted by Gattsu_EU View Post
    Why not do raid vs raid earlier? Sounds a bit stupid doesn't it, that I ask you to play the way you want at a different time just so I can play the way I want at my time...

Timing for spars on Evernight is never good, always someone that have to complain so pretty much I just have to take my chances that some want to spar when I want to play. Two Fridays ago there was around 20 people at the sparring area for about 2 hours at the same time on Friday there was 0, 5-6 came around 40 minutes later.

Anyway, as soon as Turbine fixes server transfer there will be no more shouting from me in /ooc about spars
    You missing the point Gattsu, Evernight too small to have spars and raids at the same time without impacting on one or the other. Shame you going to another server bud, but gl
    Last edited by Zoggo; May 25 2013 at 07:41 PM.
    Slimebag[/COLOR] Defiler R10,[COLOR=#ff0000] Bodolf[/COLOR] Warg R9, [COLOR=#ff0000]Slimeball [/COLOR]Weaver R9. Black Guard and[COLOR=#0099cc] Zoggo[/COLOR] FoG

kowt friends go drunk again

Heloo evernight lots of you here know me or not not that my point i want to say some kowties start to play the not op side just for fun and try to do something different cause pve is bit .... anw me and some friends form a tribe we arent pros we arent full time creeps we are here to feel how is like to be creep and its fun even every time the train of freeps kill us we re drunk we are wasted
    ps1 some old creeps i want to say something 3 years ago you blame kowt for anything now its the time to get you boys and girls bk to the server who made nice pvp roll once again creep and lets give a chance to server you know who you are you know who i am pls assist and dont let that server suffer from campers yours don kisses!!!
    [URL=http://s361.photobucket.com/user/donpavou/media/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf.jpg.html][IMG]http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo51/donpavou/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

You missing the point Gattsu, Evernight too small to have spars and raids at the same time without impacting on one or the other. Shame you going to another server bud, but gl
    The fact is evernight just doesn't have sparing players ,just look at the style of most when out in the field ,i got to agree with gatts the players that do come to the spars are the very same players that will mainly stay in a 1v1 situation or even 2v1 when out in the field.

If players wanted to spar they would come most say i don't like spars etc etc lame/fc/balance what ever ,the truth is 95% just can't hold there own in a 1v1 situation ,there is small amount that just don't like to spar but as for the rest its down to they talk the talk out in the field but can't walk the walk when the challenge is set.

Sound harsh but true....just makes me giggle seeing the very same players that use to be at every spar pre u10 ,now they ignore the spar requests now epic.

Its not a number issue was very few freeps pre u10 yet the spars where active......my final thought.

Theres a really big chance that when the transfers eventually get back up and running. The small servers will have no players left.
    So spars or not, try to make the most out of what we have.

The original Valdez

If players wanted to spar they would come most say i don't like spars etc etc lame/fc/balance what ever ,the truth is 95% just can't hold there own in a 1v1 situation ,there is small amount that just don't like to spar but as for the rest its down to they talk the talk out in the field but can't walk the walk when the challenge is set.
    Gotta laugh at this...I've beaten you 1vs1. How do I know this? Cause you send annoying tells demanding a spar
    I remember Ong posting the rules for sparing, got half way through it and went meh not for me. Each to their own, if people want to spar good luck to em. Just don't like it if it impacts on server action at the time.

Gotta laugh at this...I've beaten you 1vs1.
    Thats one upset little puppy right there ^^

Anytime bodolf say the word......

Love how you flamed me straight away......did my ickle daggers hurt you to much

Back on topic like i say respect to the players that do show at spars post u10 don't think i seen the above poster there since u10 ,maybe im looking into it to much ,love you bodolf you warg still broken i see

Come to the spars...don't talk the talk walk the walk strap on a pair man gatts is just asking for spars lol don't come if you feel threatened but dont make excuses

regards pouch your so pro dude lol

Edit cos i laughed to much got timed out.......don't ya just love haters ,welcome to the club bodolf ,cry me a river so im told
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; May 26 2013 at 11:10 AM.

Each to their own, if people want to spar good luck to em. Just don't like it if it impacts on server action at the time.
    If spars have an impact on the action it's because some people want to do something else and if that happens I guess the "server action" wasn't so good to start with.

Also if people want to spar shouldn't they be allowed to as I'm pretty sure our money and time is just as important as yours?

Not flaming at all bud. Just cause I don't spar don't mean I can't

Love you lots..now come and sit on Uncle Slime's knee..mwahaha

Not flaming at all bud. Just cause I don't spar don't mean I can't

Love you lots..now come and sit on Uncle Slime's knee..mwahaha
    Ok back on real topic pause the trolling the moment.....gatts is correct 100% you win or lose in spar who gives feck point is hes trying to create another side to pvmp then he gets flamed for it or qqed what ever ,i just don't understand why spars are flamed upon so much its almost like hes asked for your bank detaiils the responses he gets ,infact gatts did give pre warning on the forums for times and dates he was setting them up.

My advice gatts forget it you trying to bring something different to the table once a week and your shot down ,just leave it i say ,thx heph anyways enjoyed them few we had and valdez for showing up.

There is alot more out there would enjoy the spars if they just give it ago.

Page 90 of 164 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 100 140 ... LastLast