We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 89 of 164 FirstFirst ... 39 79 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 99 139 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 4094
    aye pouch I hear you, the outpost greed really doesn't help, freeps roflstomp us as it is since U10 yet they need all 4 op's all the time, so we are left with pve a lot of the time, if freeps wanted a real fight they wouldn't do it, they just want it easy all the time lol .. its a OP thing in more ways than one, I remember a time you yourself had enough influence over freep side to keep it 2-2 most of the time which you was respected for, maybe you lost that influence somehow (cant blame the odd flip because of both sides questing) I also remember me and many other creeps did our best to keep it 2-2 prior to u10 .. and even now most of the time we settle for 2... you say bad action is to blame for the text wars but what is to blame for the bad action? it is greedy OP freepside players that is to blame for the bad action... really its one thing to make all blue and camp grams but its another to then QQ our ooc that we are all cowards, that is another factor of the ill feeling in ettens atm.

if freeps want better action they need to stop the greed and maybe like some hop over and give us a hand to restore balance when we are out numbered and not QQ about it in our ooc, I see a few switchers do this with good intentions .. others however ... and there is a lot of truth also that the people who create grams camp are the ones that where camping gv prior to U10

In theory it doesn't matter how OP either side is because of turbines updates because the players can balance the fights with a little respect for the opposite side. since the QQ there is no respect for the opposite sides ...

bah I wish freeps would listen and understand, truth is they get off on it knowing it piss's creeps off lol and care so little about the game and other players right to enjoy it

btw when I talk about freeps like this it is not at all of you.. some are good guys just caught up in the mess like us, there is freeps I do respect. its aimed at the bad guys and they know who they are

I for one do not like to see you QQ'ed creepside pouch, certain FREEPS have made creeps be very defensive in our OOC .. same with the FC thing creeps are now too defensive over it because so many freeps do do it hard times for all m8 except those that are creating it because they get kicks from it.. sad really IMO

you other guys this isn't me complaining, its me trying to make people see some sense .. ofc this is stupid of me because reasoning with freeps is like banging your head against a brick wall and all it gets is a banging headache .. I have made my point and will shut up unless someone gives me something to answer to so .... shhhh now!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

Really nice fights around tol today!
    Thanks alot Antonlas, Ked and co!

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post

any idea how many creeps left for other servers thanks to these sort of people? any idea how many more will be leaving soon? any idea what a bunch of clowns we have to put up with? ettens will end up with a riot of freeps stamping on my and jag's head on tr balcony because there really will only be us left the way its going, doesn't matter what is told to you pouch you can only see it from your side of the fence unless you jump over it
    you could allways ask the creeps why they lefted evernight
    ong and co lefted it, cuz the way creeps played and all the hugging. oh yea im on frodokiller for ranking, but if u want me back on freep to wipe ur fail raid again sure i will do it pleasure. but for now im gonna rank my spidy first, so deal with it.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    you could allways ask the creeps why they lefted evernight
    ong and co lefted it, cuz the way creeps played and all the hugging. oh yea im on frodokiller for ranking, but if u want me back on freep to wipe ur fail raid again sure i will do it pleasure. but for now im gonna rank my spidy first, so deal with it.
    hehe do you have to blow your own trumpet for every wipe only fail people see here is you
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Gattsu_EU View Post
    Anyone want to do some spars around 21:00 CET at old LC HS?
    Count with my sword
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Gattsu_EU View Post
    Anyone want to do some spars around 21:00 CET at old LC HS?
    Count me in i be there

Thanks for all the nice spars tonight
    [center][img]http://i.tinyuploads.com/oif5aN.jpg[/img][/center]

Who said multiboxing was bad? eh....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM0ng1eB5Mg

I hope turbine ban multiboxer, anyway if people are leaving the server is only a problem of number, no more.
    Atm i think only 10% or less of players play only creep side i think more than 10% play only freep side and i think the 50% or more of player with both side switch.
    Tbh i saw many burg around now and if you take a look on alt finder you will see this burg have a defiler around rank 7 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    I hope turbine ban multiboxer, anyway if people are leaving the server is only a problem of number, no more.
    Atm i think only 10% or less of players play only creep side i think more than 10% play only freep side and i think the 50% or more of player with both side switch.
    Tbh i saw many burg around now and if you take a look on alt finder you will see this burg have a defiler around rank 7 ...
    The switching has effected Evernight more than most servers U9 and U10. Being a small population server means you just don't have the core of dedicated players freep (U9) or creep (U10) to fight off the switching zerg easily.
    [IMG]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/543/ilhp.png[/IMG][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Slimebag[/COLOR] Defiler R10,[COLOR=#ff0000] Bodolf[/COLOR] Warg R9, [COLOR=#ff0000]Slimeball [/COLOR]Weaver R9. Black Guard and[COLOR=#0099cc] Zoggo[/COLOR] FoG

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Low population ones suffer most from these updates.
    Snowy seems to go strong, probably Usa big ones too.
    Snow is going strong......

Too bad Snowbourn players are cowards
    Selembar - R12 - Minstrel
    Celem - R6 - Champion
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

Yesssssss

The original Valdez

Was nice weekend, And i want to give my credits to Insector who in all means is a creep in heart and soul. Many people can learn from him. The fight in dof on sunday morning was truly a outstanding one in the end we barely manage to take the drake.

PS Dusky tell your buddies not to jump out of ost with the relic, because u break ur leg and u just lose it when someone uses disarm or fear.

Gratz to all the rankers this weekend and to many creeps it was enjoyable, and i hope you loved killing me aswel, i was on chimp mode arr, still manage to get my kd up instead of down. kinda strange how this works.

Quote Originally Posted by pattt View Post
    Was nice weekend
    Nice weekend, true
    Thanks to everyone!
    Now we have high hopes for the next one
    [CENTER][B]Commander Almeric[/B][I]
    Captain - Furia Italiana[/I]
    [B]Chieftain Almenakh
    [/B][I] Warg - Black Guard[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Thanks again for spars today Aniq (and Ked)! It's amazing how close each spar is against you

Though I should probably not tell you how much inf you've awarded the first time I beat you (after you pwned me 3 times in a row) xD

Ideed thanks for the spars Aniq, Aso!
    Ill hope to get few new components to my pc today, and hopefully that stupid lc hs lag amongst all other lags go away!

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Hepheastus View Post
    Thanks again for spars today Aniq (and Ked)! It's amazing how close each spar is against you :
    All what i can say is really thank you. Amazing spars against you . Practically all the spars really close and we had some nice double K.o aswell . I hope we can repeat it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hepheastus View Post
    Though I should probably not tell you how much inf you've awarded the first time I beat you (after you pwned me 3 times in a row) xD
    Hahahaha I hope that quite. I had lucky with the criticals the first spars but after this you got some revenge aswell :P

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Ideed thanks for the spars Aniq, Aso!
    Ill hope to get few new components to my pc today, and hopefully that stupid lc hs lag amongst all other lags go away!
    Mate as always was a pleasure to fight against you. Many double k.o yesterday too like Heph. My favourite end . Hope you can fix this noisy lag and have some more soon
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

thx for the spars Valdez!! and as i said, you own me a smoke

Funny action last night in tr, dunno what creeps where up too really but was great fun.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by pattt View Post
    Funny action last night in tr, dunno what creeps where up too really but was great fun.
    +1, nice long fights there
    [img]http://photouploads.com/images/gotrek.jpg[/img]

lol just realised, its prolly some weird peeps that develop games n set the rules for our experience...

Peeps that wanks of due to a good keyboardturn, n that moan desirebly after nice pixels. Peeps that love to get bk at us more awesomely guys=). lol, woop em, im gonna work on my tan tomorrow. Get a good sleep n on friday im gonna fkin streak the neigboorhood so the good wifes gonna stay in line at my door at friday evenin for some good action=).

/kiss

Quote Originally Posted by Spritmagen View Post
    lol just realised, its prolly some weird peeps that develop games n set the rules for our experience...

Peeps that wanks of due to a good keyboardturn, n that moan desirebly after nice pixels. Peeps that love to get bk at us more awesomely guys=). lol, woop em, im gonna work on my tan tomorrow. Get a good sleep n on friday im gonna fkin streak the neigboorhood so the good wifes gonna stay in line at my door at friday evenin for some good action=).

/kiss
    Lol mate what are you on and where can I get it? xD

lol spirit ,thought i was the only crazy one

Well first run out in moors yesterday since u11 and omg 3.2% loss almost 2secs skill delay &&& ,few players say its been like this awhile now come on turbine ,if its not one problem its another ,hope its sorted very soon

Jag might even kb me with this delay ,Hi jag big kiss.

I didnt got any trouble last night with lag tbh only normal raid lag.

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    .. 3.2% loss almost 2secs skill delay &&& ,few players say its been like this awhile now come on turbine ,if its not one problem its another ,hope its sorted very soon
    I get the same a lot of the time since U11. Extremely annoying. Fairly sure it isn't on our end, there are many people complaining about exactly the same thing (see the last few posts here for example).
    Last edited by Tarenius; May 16 2013 at 08:41 PM.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Page 89 of 164 FirstFirst ... 39 79 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 99 139 ... LastLast