We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 86 of 164 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 96 136 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Grams Grams Grams Grams etc etc etc ettens is a mess 1 big fecking joke................3k to rank 12 this action might see back of me tbh.

rage over.........
    Well its how it is.

Few weeks ago, map was red and tr autoflipped. There were more creeps then freeps, yet ops were 2-2.
    We even decided in ooc to map grams and afk so that freeps could take a gy.. not long and freeps took lug and action continued all day.

Map totally blue, creeps try to take op, its blue with in seconds and if creeps won't step out of grams, its time to bring out the freevers..
    I know the start of ror was gv pewpew, but that is just a lame excuse. We had alot of succesfull freepgroups back then Nd many freeps were thinking its balanced.
    This grams camp and blaming it on creeps is what makes this action.
    More and more creeps leaving like freeps did, even some have switched to waterlore spamming lms and minis.
    Things won't change if the freep mentality stays the same. There is just not enough creeps to fight the numbers.
    [CENTER][URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoKDhkNsAnlzBsy-vyzuJiA"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EJbrcnu.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="#FF0000"]The original Valdez[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    ...if creeps won't step out of grams, its time to bring out the freevers...

Future of LOTRO pvmp ^
    Last edited by Hepheastus; May 03 2013 at 09:31 AM.
    Tyrant Hephburz (War-Leader) | Commander Heph Burz (Captain)

Quote Originally Posted by Hepheastus View Post

Future of LOTRO pvmp ^
    that picture keeps getting removed on other threads too much truth

and yeah, If people didn't notice, I went on my warden a week ago, with no armour on. soloed probebly 6 creeps who ended up just leaving me...

it's just crazy the balance now, and how many people are just gloating over "how &&&& people play" or "noob huggers"

screw it, I rage quit
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by bohbashum View Post
    that picture keeps getting removed on other threads too much truth

and yeah, If people didn't notice, I went on my warden a week ago, with no armour on. soloed probebly 6 creeps who ended up just leaving me...

it's just crazy the balance now, and how many people are just gloating over "how &&&& people play" or "noob huggers"

screw it, I rage quit
    don't quit bubu, that's what they want, I know of at least 2 freeps that are making it their mission to try and destroy ettens on purpose, it shows the sickness freepside when players think like this and all the sheep follow.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

Future of LOTRO pvmp ^
    Hmmm, I sure I've seen this picture from another servers thread, Snowbourn ones I think?

Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    Hmmm, I sure I've seen this picture from another servers thread, Snowbourn ones I think?
    Ye I've seen it on some other threads too, might be on Snowy thread though I rarely check there
    Tyrant Hephburz (War-Leader) | Commander Heph Burz (Captain)

Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post
    don't quit bubu, that's what they want, I know of at least 2 freeps that are making it their mission to try and destroy ettens on purpose, it shows the sickness freepside when players think like this and all the sheep follow.
    I'll be back. just the game in U10 is so brokan now. if there are no U11 PvMP changes that might settle sides better. I won't PvMP in U11 at all. on BR it's a joke, new freep stuff, Ez mode deeds, will do the PvE stuff then leave to something else.

just cba to even try to play PvMP. at the end of the day I do play games for fun, PvMP Ez freep and farm and deal with it creep is just terrible. I can't find justification for afew mins of good action to ignore the rest of the &&&& gameplay.

I'll be throwing lodes of suggestions into that section of the forums, please check them if you want. hopefully I can persuade the council to forward something more productive for our style of play.
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Well its how it is.
    Things won't change if the freep mentality stays the same. There is just not enough creeps to fight the numbers.
    Yeah right, When i say this i get flamed for it ganked for it bla bla bla, and now it is alright to say it, this reeks of hypocritical.

Now creeps side finally sees it, it is ok to discuss the mentality of the sides.Maybe take an example of what i said weeks ago, start by yourself, you can change gv camping, and not by going to grams being afk but take the lead and take the creeps away.

When i lead raids this is what i do, You have witness it yourself, whatever you think of me you cannot deny the r v r are fun and nowhere near boring. So maybe the things i say are harsh and are directed towards a group of people, they hold truce in it. so next time u bash me in ooc think before u say something, although u are ofc totally free to have an opinion about me.

And I'm very happy that kb are being given to all who are doing dps, removing the last reason to play cowardly in pvp, people who want shiny stats don't have to hide anymore because there kb rating will be much higher without havin to worry about death. Stats are for those who dont care about pvp itself. it is a nice add on i agree but it must never be the reason to make pvp suffer under it.

Ye I've seen it on some other threads too, might be on Snowy thread though I rarely check there
    Ah Ok, also found this which linked with it:

http://lotroaltfinder.net/Snowbourn/Morphling

Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    I thought it originated from a German server, I tried to find the thread it was first posted it but it looks like its long buried. Probably me getting confused though.

Quote Originally Posted by bohbashum View Post
    just cba to even try to play PvMP. at the end of the day I do play games for fun, PvMP Ez freep and farm and deal with it creep is just terrible. I can't find justification for afew mins of good action to ignore the rest of the &&&& gameplay.
    Couldn't agree more with you, Bubu.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Evelien, where were you in Isengard when creeps were farmed in oc almost in a daily basis or in the start or RoR when freeps were farmed in gv and i was leading freep groups/raids against the masses of creeps, most of them being freeps on their new defilers and spiders? Oh right. No where.
    Now in u10 when things are bad for the creeps, you come here as the know-it-all saviour of the freeps.
    When u10 came, all the freeps on their creeps dissapeared, and now the base creeps are left out of numbers.

Your havent been here long enought to have an truthful oppinon.
    Last edited by Faildget; May 03 2013 at 02:21 PM.
    [CENTER][URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoKDhkNsAnlzBsy-vyzuJiA"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EJbrcnu.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="#FF0000"]The original Valdez[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Well, tbh Valdez you saw me one RK and one cappy dive versus you hep and jinx.

At last freep aren't enough OP if you don't know how to play and if you missing some class.
    Atm warg and reaver can kill fast one healer.
    Blame the game or the player is not a solution.
    Keep play and play better is the only way. If i log creep and i find all creep in grams ... I can ask 1 2 3 time for take one op for make a group for try some flank ... but usually no one reply.

Same on freep, i log my free i go around for ALL map and i can find only npc ... and at last i will find ppl only in grams, try to stealt few renow/infamy point ...

That's game of point ?? THe game is gain point ? Or the game is Play your character ?? Try to find some challange ?

Many time me and some other kinny switched side cause we can't find a challnage on freep side.

I think that's is the way, play for fun not for rank ...
    And another point are the Tribe, we need more organize tribe. With rule for play a fair game, for make up group all time and start to create a game style.
    [img]http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000dc7fa/01008/signature.png[/img]

Ettenmoors at this Server:

1. Lacking of players, everyday more people gets bored, always the same history, and we all know that.
    2. Can't blame creeps by hiding @ grams cuz 9 ranked bas could not kill a simple hunter which was getting insane heals from random rks, minstrels, cappies, etc... And expose yourself to be engaged by any burg, lm or warden's bleeding (loving that)
    3. If freeps has a "leader" please let me laugh a bit, Eve? Like Valdez said where was those ones when creeps get the one and only upper hand at the beginning of RoR, Asi leaded freeps, I've did it myself too, like Hirial and others, Medal goes for the last one.
    4. Readed there's a small grp of ppl which plays to ruin action on this server. Ok if that's true, then all yours can quit moors, because your lack of self-identity to make your proper choices is heavily damaged, try having social life. (I don't think it can be ppl behing the puppets)
    5. And last, remember it's a game, basically, Moors Map is the Starter(Nub) Map of DAOC: so they maybe can add more battlegrounds, sadly it not will happen, they failed on the overall idea of PvMP, and now it's just a sided "moneymaker" map, nothing far from that, atm got enough entertainment at PVE, and tbh, PvMP has died long time ago.

Enjoy.

Waiting for Ettenmoors F2P pack all is worth some TP
    [CENTER][SIZE=1] Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - [SIZE=1]Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)[/SIZE]
    "HERE &[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/123mgqc.jpg[/IMG]& THERE" [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Ettenmoors at this Server:

1. Lacking of players, everyday more people gets bored, always the same history, and we all know that.
    2. Can't blame creeps by hiding @ grams cuz 9 ranked bas could not kill a simple hunter which was getting insane heals from random rks, minstrels, cappies, etc... And expose yourself to be engaged by any burg, lm or warden's bleeding (loving that)
    3. If freeps has a "leader" please let me laugh a bit, Eve? Like Valdez said where was those ones when creeps get the one and only upper hand at the beginning of RoR, Asi leaded freeps, I've did it myself too, like Hirial and others, Medal goes for the last one.
    4. Readed there's a small grp of ppl which plays to ruin action on this server. Ok if that's true, then all yours can quit moors, because your lack of self-identity to make your proper choices is heavily damaged, try having social life. (I don't think it can be ppl behing the puppets)
    5. And last, remember it's a game, basically, Moors Map is the Starter(Nub) Map of DAOC: so they maybe can add more battlegrounds, sadly it not will happen, they failed on the overall idea of PvMP, and now it's just a sided "moneymaker" map, nothing far from that, atm got enough entertainment at PVE, and tbh, PvMP has died long time ago.

Enjoy.

Waiting for Ettenmoors F2P pack all is worth some TP

Last edited by Nakah; May 04 2013 at 12:36 AM.

Poor Nakah, there was a time you were actually funny. Now you are just outpaced.
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post

+1 +1 +1
    [img]http://photouploads.com/images/gotrek.jpg[/img]

I had fun last night in etten

roaming around naked - full defense jewls/traits in OP warden god mode

I even unstunned luglat once and still got renown from fist tagging people.

I even went for a poop at one point in TR while soloing that OP archer with my bare fists!

thanks for being good sports creeps xD

Penny goes 007
    [CENTER][SIZE=1] Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - [SIZE=1]Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)[/SIZE]
    "HERE &[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/123mgqc.jpg[/IMG]& THERE" [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post

Penny goes 007
    I wonder who left that freaver behind, also did the owner of that freaver show up later?

Just when i thought evernight was finished......great fun yesterday thx to wargs vrs burgs fights we had around the map loved it, epic fun just what we needed in these troubled times.

OCC qq/flaming/hatred brings out the best in us after all..........got remember pvpers alot of this OCC slander is purly to bring out the fights ,so im told

regards Not guilty pouch.....

Someone asked where are highranked now?

Busy in real life.
    Last edited by Atriohm; May 05 2013 at 03:56 AM.

Someone asked where were high ranked freeps during the start of RoR?

Busy in real life.
    Last edited by Nakah; May 05 2013 at 06:29 AM.

I think someone has a crush on me, i'm starting to blush.
    Insector Gadget - R15 weaver

Quote Originally Posted by Glorthindal View Post
    That was actually pretty funny, where did you find that?
    Didn't you know? He has a whole library for these things.

http://s745.photobucket.com/user/Nak...art=all&page=1

Nice valdez you get kiilled few times and start flaming ,and then accuse me of fc in OCC with no solid proof at all ,how many times as your group ran into me killed me then steam rolled on, its game man.

Hope you have stats,times,and amounts i earned form this so called fc m8 its 1 thing having in game rage and banter but omg you over stepped it.

I take this all the way m8 so get involved i want full details m8 times/dates/how long i killed these wargs for etc etc.

I can take another ban if this gets out of control kk.......not just me lives in my house m8 yea i have family dude they also like to play lotro.

Here from you soon i hope take it private if you wish.

Page 86 of 164 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 96 136 ... LastLast