Ettenmoors at this Server:
1. Lacking of players, everyday more people gets bored, always the same history, and we all know that.
2. Can't blame creeps by hiding @ grams cuz 9 ranked bas could not kill a simple hunter which was getting insane heals from random rks, minstrels, cappies, etc... And expose yourself to be engaged by any burg, lm or warden's bleeding (loving that)
3. If freeps has a "leader" please let me laugh a bit, Eve? Like Valdez said where was those ones when creeps get the one and only upper hand at the beginning of RoR, Asi leaded freeps, I've did it myself too, like Hirial and others, Medal goes for the last one.
4. Readed there's a small grp of ppl which plays to ruin action on this server. Ok if that's true, then all yours can quit moors, because your lack of self-identity to make your proper choices is heavily damaged, try having social life. (I don't think it can be ppl behing the puppets)
5. And last, remember it's a game, basically, Moors Map is the Starter(Nub) Map of DAOC: so they maybe can add more battlegrounds, sadly it not will happen, they failed on the overall idea of PvMP, and now it's just a sided "moneymaker" map, nothing far from that, atm got enough entertainment at PVE, and tbh, PvMP has died long time ago.
Waiting for Ettenmoors F2P pack all is worth some TP
PvMP R15s [US/EU] Ashara, Destiny, Hayley, Longinus, Zaphire
SWTOR Founder, Legendary Player, Living Legend, Galactic Command Tier 300 (The Harbinger)
Black Desert (Valkyrie Jordine) Riders of Icarus (Assassin PvP Velzeroth)
Goofing around EU-Evernight Derzelas BA R13 (Awhile back known as Farruquita)