We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 85 of 164 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 95 135 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 4094
    Due to the fact that Turbine deciding to remove some API site such as dailystats, we could make a thread which is similar, this might not be such a bad idea, but something like:

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...rn-Leaderboard

Not saying I will commit to creating a thread like this since I don't have the time and effort to put work into something like this but I'm just pointing out some ideas for some sort of stat thread, maybe there is a few who is willing and interested.

zS

Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    Due to the fact that Turbine deciding to remove some API site such as dailystats, we could make a thread which is similar, this might not be such a bad idea, but something like:

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...rn-Leaderboard

Not saying I will commit to creating a thread like this since I don't have the time and effort to put work into something like this but I'm just pointing out some ideas for some sort of stat thread, maybe there is a few who is willing and interested.

zS
    Can we pay Mere to do it for us?

But ye might be a nice idea. I don't mind putting it together, although i'm busy for the next week.

I don't mind doing it.

Nice fight at HH buds, close one!

Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    Can we pay Mere to do it for us?

But ye might be a nice idea. I don't mind putting it together, although i'm busy for the next week.
    i belive a player from evernight should do it not a random noob from snowy who left evernight.
    he should stay at snowy and dont bother evernight anymore zS

mere sux btw ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    i belive a player from evernight should do it not a random noob from snowy who left evernight.
    he should stay at snowy and dont bother evernight anymore zS

mere sux btw ^^
    Then I won't do it.

I suppose you'll volunteer? x)

Quote Originally Posted by Merebrand View Post
    Then I won't do it.

I suppose you'll volunteer? x)
    no need carlii just did it ^^ go back to snowy now little hobbit ^^

More to the point where are all the high ranked creeps.......to many glory players on evernight.

on the subject of creeps being cowards because they are camped at grams .. creepside respected those that fought at GV during u9 and all though they where held there for weeks I do not know of any creeps that logged over on a regular basis to rub it in those freeps noses how poor they play and what cowards they where to still be in GV.. better still the faces that do this to creepside are the ones that did not dare to fight with those same freeps at that time ... I know what I think about those people, I guess its not hard for me to figure what 90% think of those people.

instead of dissing the ones at grams for trying why not give some respect .. all said and done there is only so many times a person will die before they stop feeding themselves, many at grams died a lot and are still there, where are most of the freeps once they died just a few times? why are freeps insisting all blue whenever they are the strongest side, why all blue op's when you force grams camp, why run a mile without putting up a fight when creeps do push? try answer the questions I ask that is relivent on the topic you guys brought up ? instead of hiding behind .. luglat whines! its a pathetic scapegoat really ...

@rapi .. where was the high ranked freeps during the gv camping? where was you and nakah? it was all low rank freeps and creepside switchers who felt freepside needed help, much like grams now is mostly low rank creeps with freepside switchers who feel creepside needed help... all good people both sides both updates ... my point is you are knocking the wrong folk!

Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    Who are those ezmoders that went to GW2?
    he cant answer that as he doesn't know, he just saw the opertunity to try and own my post, he failed as he always does as he can not argue his cause.

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    More to the point where are all the high ranked creeps.......to many glory players on evernight.
    Reading yours

Congratulations Jc

I've had an extended stay in hospital among other things ,that's where I've been

Boon

The Avengers

Black Guard

Quote Originally Posted by theboon View Post
    I've had an extended stay in hospital among other things ,that's where I've been

Boon

The Avengers

Black Guard
    Hey Boonie, welcome back, we all missed you in BG. I hope you feeling a lot better now

wb boon

Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post
    @rapi .. where was the high ranked freeps during the gv camping? where was you and nakah? it was all low rank freeps and creepside switchers who felt freepside needed help, much like grams now is mostly low rank creeps with freepside switchers who feel creepside needed help... all good people both sides both updates ... my point is you are knocking the wrong folk!
    I can answer that one. I was away real life for the vast amount of U9. When I returned for the latter part of it, I played mostly freep and it was GV camping most of the time, which makes the Creep qq about grams camping now a bit hypocritical, as is your own running away when freeps charge. Don't criticise others who try to escape when they feel it is time, when you do it yourself so often. I watched you run with your little legs several times when the freeps charge so don't be a hypocrite.

Anyway tonight the action was different. Some good fights all around the map, and all because some creeps came out of grams and made it better for us all.
    Last edited by Nakah; May 01 2013 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post
    I can answer that one. I was away real life for the vast amount of U9. When I returned for the latter part of it, I played mostly freep and it was GV camping most of the time, which makes the Creep qq about grams camping now a bit hypocritical, as is your own running away when freeps charge. Don't criticise others who try to escape when they feel it is time, when you do it yourself so often. I watched you run with your little legs several times when the freeps charge so don't be a hypocrite.

Anyway tonight the action was different. Some good fights all around the map, and all because some creeps came out of grams and made it better for us all.
    I am ofc referring to when you run without taking damage eg: not being targeted, also I was away the 1st half of u9 myself but the rest? you was with us m8 lol actually in dusky's group with me

may I ask you nakah.. why the public nose rubbing on forums for creeps at grams? does it make you feel good? isn't it bad enough we have to endure this in ooc? do you not think the creeps that are still here deserve some respect instead of this? do you not think it makes you look like what you called rapi the other day when u was sucking up creepside?
    Last edited by looterer; May 01 2013 at 09:18 PM.

Boon

The Avengers

Black Guard
    Hope you're doing better now!

Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post
    I am ofc referring to when you run without taking damage eg: not being targeted, also I was away the 1st half of u9 myself but the rest? you was with us m8 lol actually in dusky's group with me

may I ask you nakah.. why the public nose rubbing on forums for creeps at grams? does it make you feel good? isn't it bad enough we have to endure this in ooc? do you not think the creeps that are still here deserve some respect instead of this? do you not think it makes you look like what you called rapi the other day when u was sucking up creepside?
    Well I stood at grams tonight in a 6 man group in front of twice the numbers of creeps took lots of damage but healers kept me up, twice the number of creeps would not charge a lesser number of freeps. I have seen you turn tail very quickly whilst not being targetted or taking damage when a large freep group is approaching and you know you are outgunned and need to get away or die quickly, so unless you never turn around and try to escape a certain zerg you have no moral high ground on this one. Every creep and freep does it at some point, its either that or stand and stare at the approaching storm and wait to get stomped into the ground in seconds.

Yes, I was with you sometimes U9, but if you also remember I played freep a lot then as well, you can look back on this forum and see comments made then about it because when I started on freep until I farmed all of the comms I was playing freep without a full audacity armour set, the proof is written here on the forum. As for what I called Rhapi, you are being mischevious, I call him that all the time and he knows it, we always insult each other, I told him several times in our group tonight the same thing so it was no sucking up to you if that is what you think. FYI, in case you haven't noticed I'm not afraid to speak my mind to anyone.

As for rubbing peoples noses it in, firstly that is not my intention, I have spoken to several creep friends in private chat recently and they know where I am coming from. I was comparing all the QQ we get creep side on this server at the moment and sitting in Grams complaining about U10, in comparison to creeps on Eldar who get out and put up hugely successful fights. If you consider facts and comparisons of how creeps on another server are playing during this update to the Evernight Creeps sitting in Grams constantly QQ'ing as rubbing your nose in it, then so be it, but in truth it is a comparison and observation made not a nose rub. But didn't a creep recently post that making the other side angry makes for better action and if I remember correctly didn't you and some other creeps agree? If so, then it certainly worked this evening as creeps finally came out of Grams in numbers.

There were actually some great fights around the map tonight because that creep raid left Grams, and creeps showed they can still be a force to be reckoned with. I hope this continues.
    Last edited by Nakah; May 01 2013 at 11:15 PM.

Boon

The Avengers

Black Guard
    Welcome back Boonie, you have been missed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Monsterplay
    • Quests and Deeds that require the defeat of Players or Monster Players will now advance for all contributors, not just the player who dealt the final blow.
    Last edited by Hepheastus; May 02 2013 at 04:14 AM.

Pvp is made as though you don't need to try anymore.

OMG!! What's next PayTurBine??

Grams Grams Grams Grams etc etc etc ettens is a mess 1 big fecking joke................3k to rank 12 this action might see back of me tbh.

rage over.........

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Grams Grams Grams Grams etc etc etc ettens is a mess 1 big fecking joke................3k to rank 12 this action might see back of me tbh.

rage over.........
    really? how the hell do you think we feel .. and you don't have to put up with cheaters either

Page 85 of 164 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 95 135 ... LastLast