We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 84 of 164 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 134 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Sparring a mini in beginning of ror i was able to beat mich and elma few times, with lucky crits.
    U10 i have had no chance since most of the minis spam selfheals.
    Only if the mini is clueless.
    IF the warspeech healing was to be nerfed then 1v1's with reaver would be balanced.
    I actually like healing most times i do heal if many healers on creep side hehe, but if im solo i need be in dps to proactively defend myself or atleast try take someoen down becouse usually everyone hunts me like you i guess Shragoz. We healers are usualyl primary targets becouse longer dps classes are up harder is to stay alive :P

I actually like all time fights with wargs and reavers few years back when I played on and off due to my number of alts o_O and pve stuff.

Ye heals were nerf like 50 percent and was more like who kills who first and kitign was more fun with slowing reaver and kiting , had some ncie battles with few reavers those times especially Ongbyrz, Malgaro etc :P

Is not my fault chars are what they are atm I just play my class :P

But tbh Shraguz warleaders in commander stance -turtle up dont think you can die hehe or go brawler and crits-heals and decent and not forget stun skill from bash or so gives you nice recover time if needed and if you crit that can spam it almost hehe.Maybe some warleader should shed some info on spars with minstrels becouse I have not beat many except Spritmagen once maybe shakirah once but not sure about that¸and that was lucky on crits and he admited At one point i was lucky to stun and after feared him right time with 2 semi few k crits that he go down.
    Ofcourse against non healing classes can be different story. Few days back i had ncie fight near oc agaisnt Vitalshot and Ugoliad was preety even, ahd like 2k few times, Ugo had to burrow cosue his pet died :P, but than suddenly :P Appy I think showed to turn the tide hehe...
    Anyway did not meant to sound troll or so but we could do some spars with few warleaders i guess and me minstrel and we shall see really or defilers for that matter they hard to take down aswell-seen few ranks 7-8 ish and above even less chance i think If they know to play decent
    .. have right traits etc
    Last edited by bosty; Apr 22 2013 at 02:31 PM.
    Elmariachi, Rank 13 Minstrel

Respect the elderly

Quote Originally Posted by Dacil View Post
    I thought the point you tried to made is that minnies dont die as easily as crep healers and thats why they deserve getting zerged. Dont you deserve zerging as well then?

Contradiction right there dude

Rabia es Chichobow.. It all makes sense now right?

Dont talk about burs and wargs.. Basically most of the stuff you said were wrong zS
    I don't think its possible to give you more Reputation then I have :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shraguz View Post
    Nope - my point was about playing a God mode class and gank/farm other players without they have a chance to fight back.
    Also if you read what I wrote more carefuly, you'll notice a few things:

1)the freeps were not high rank

2)they were not very good players - otherwise, I coudn't be still standing vs 2 DPS classes and a cappy after ~15s of 1v3 and then another ~1-1.5 mins = ~2 mins of non stop target fire on me by 3 freeps, no matter how good I am.
    I've been in lots of fights after U10 vs DPS classes and 2 with a cappy will be more than enough to burn me down in ~15-20s no matter what I do.

The moral of the story is, if those players were on my lvl of experience, I woudn't stand a chance, but this was more or less a fair fight - 2 OP freep classes and a cappy(1 player adv) vs 2 creeps with higher ranks and better skills.
    From what i understood you quoted that story to prove that you knew how to play a WL. Now undermining your opponents undermines your skill too doesn't it? And rends its pretty much useless.
    Nice thinking

There is no such thing as fair fights in 1on1 vs minis(not only) atm. I don't have high ranked rvr(it's r7) or warg(r7 with 7 aud) to test the DPS classes vs minis in 1 on 1, but from what I see i really doubt it will be much different, as I spared R10 and R11 wargs and i won without even using my big heals - only the little ones that heal ~1K and ~1.5K resp.
    If you dont think 1vs1s are fair with freeps anymore, and you dont do them, dont keep going on saying you ''are not afraid to jump anyone 1vs1''. You clearly are afraid of jumping ''minis(not only)''
    That was the contradiction

Probably Valdez f.e. or Dusky can shed some light here in 1v1 fights with higher ranked minis on a DPS creep class....
    Dusky? Seriously? Let me make a wild assumption, she'll lose even to bando.

Not at all. When I'm in group in Ettens it's with Vulk and/or Zizel in 90%+ of the cases, not counting the raids ofc.
    Hello Zizeal

LOL.
    And then why didn't you pointed what exactly is "wrong", mister "I know everything about burgs and wargs"? Ook lets do that

1)burgs can HIPS 2 times in combat - wargs 1 time. And you're trying to mock them for traiting to lower their dissapear cd? - lol wargs also have sprint.. both on 3 min cd. And hips+sprint still remains the easiest way to run away from a fight.

2)burgs get heal and +50% evade for 30s when stunned - this is huuuge - esp the evade. Burgs become unhittable in practice for most of the warg skills except only 3(if he's in shadow - in flayer all). What do wargs get when stunned? - 2 daggers in their backs. tng hasnt been HUUUGE since finesse.. about a year and a half ago.. And well what you forget to say is that those 3 warg skills are the only skills required to play a shadow warg. Also, the second time a bur is getting stunned, he dies. oh yeah, and swipe and eye rake bypass bpe even in flayer

3)burgs can use heals in combat with tricks every 45s(don't know if there is a legacy for decreased cd). Wargs can't heal in combat, unless they get a defeat response - i.e. never in 1on1 and even this requires a trait. so burs will get one heal in a 1vs1 with a warg, big deal woop woop the classes are not mirrored move on with it

4)after U10 - burgs got increase in DPS and crit rating(all freeps in fact) - wargs got a nerf in deffence = burg DPS>warg DPS every time now, unless maybe if the freep is not having a mix of yellow(not gold) / purple equipment.... and wargs have higher morale.. what does that prove? nothing.. you prove nothing by comparing just one stat, you have to factor all of them

1) it's not their shadow dmg that bypass the evade(B/P/E to be more precise), but it's their Shadow stance. Shadow dmg is counterd by the quite high Tactical mit of all classes - almost every freep in Ettens(if not all) is with higher TM than PM.... correct!
    2)in this stance, there are only 3 skills that do the above - Pounce, Claws and I forgot the name of the 3rd - this was the situation the last time I played my warg at rank 7 at least, higher ranks may have more skills included. From this 3 skills, it's only Claws you can spam, as the other have long enough CD's. claws also happens to be the best skill to spam.. so its not as black as you paint it to be
    3) yes I know it's better to stun a burg with the warg, since the last updates when Shadow stance was introduced ofc - earlier it was suicide, but this don't negate the other things I said and it still heals the burg - s'thing a warg can't do in 1on1.
    Also I've seen from experienced wargs, that before U10 at least, they all prefered to fight burgs in flayer stance not shadow - now you can think why's that ye they preffered to fight in flayer becoz it was just trollmode and even with tng and cds the bur would die. also stunning a bur was never a suicide.. its just something people used to tell to newbies that didn't know how to play
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/29219010000123e7e/signature.png]Daec[/charsig]

Hate breeds War......Ettens is War.

come back to EN deas i want to eat your little wargie then kill it......

From what i understood you quoted that story to prove that you knew how to play a WL. Now undermining your opponents undermines your skill too doesn't it? And rends its pretty much useless.
    Nice thinking
    I've explained enough in my post, so what your saying is nothing more than trolling - reread the post and you'll see why.

If you dont think 1vs1s are fair with freeps anymore, and you dont do them, dont keep going on saying you ''are not afraid to jump anyone 1vs1''. You clearly are afraid of jumping ''minis(not only)''
    That was the contradiction
    There is no contradiction - i've explaind why 1on1 vs mini(and shiled/det wdn, also haven't tried LM, but with Watter Lore will be the same IMO) is nothing but a waste of time - for both players if they're in the PvP for a challenge. Other ppl said it too in this same thread - and dozen of others(or a lot more) in this forum if you search through it.
    I still haven't give up on trying 1on1 vs the other classes(vs some i haven't fought and vs others i haven't tested all my tactics).
    Trolling again are we?

Dusky? Seriously? Let me make a wild assumption, she'll lose even to bando.
    I've never watched her 1on1(spar or whatever), but bearing in mind that she's the highest ranked warg on our server(r14), I assume she knows her class well....

wargs also have sprint.. both on 3 min cd. And hips+sprint still remains the easiest way to run away from a fight.
    1)Last time I checked both were on 5 min CD, unless traited
    2)noone was talking about running away from a fight - we're talking about 1on1 and at least I understand those fights, as fight to the death, no matter what class you play(i.e. how many run away skills you have)
    Irrelevant to the topic, so i can't count this as mistake on my side.

tng hasnt been HUUUGE since finesse.. about a year and a half ago.. And well what you forget to say is that those 3 warg skills are the only skills required to play a shadow warg. Also, the second time a bur is getting stunned, he dies. oh yeah, and swipe and eye rake bypass bpe even in flayer
    And where was my mistake here? Also i just want to see you play 1on1 with some high ranked(and a good player) burg that knows his class and you don't use any other than those 3 skills . Can't say anything about flayer, as i don't have that skill, so never tested it anyway.

so burs will get one heal in a 1vs1 with a warg, big deal woop woop the classes are not mirrored move on with it
    This was the part I loved the most - it's not 1 heal - it's 1 heal from Touch + 1 heal every 45secs from trick removal with M glee - or said in practice - no less than 2-3 heals for 1on1 fight vs 0 for the warg.

and wargs have higher morale.. what does that prove? nothing.. you prove nothing by comparing just one stat, you have to factor all of them
    I'm not comparing 1 stat at all - I don't have numbers infront of me, but how much heals you got from traited(+50%)TaG? Then how much healing from MG? I bet those 2-3 heals in a fight negate the morale adv of the warg. Then we can get to the other numbers as well - how much TacticalM this good burg have and how much PM you have as a warg? What about the CR and CritDef?
    Shall we cut it with the trolling???

claws also happens to be the best skill to spam.. so its not as black as you paint it to be
    I'm not trying to paint anything here - I'm just showing facts, most of them ppl can see even here http://lotro-wiki.com/ - if you see it as black, even though you deffend the burgs......."whistle icon"

ye they preffered to fight in flayer becoz it was just trollmode and even with tng and cds the bur would die. also stunning a bur was never a suicide.. its just something people used to tell to newbies that didn't know how to play
    Can't comment on the first - 0 exp with flayer.
    About the 2nd - can't agree here, as even with the 15%cap, using a stun on a burg ment 65% evade on all your skills AFAIR(we're talking pre shadow stance PvP). And at least on our server, I've never seen a warg(except newbies) that was starting a fight with Pounce(aka stun).

So in the end - 0 corrections about the burg class
    1 correction about the wargs "and swipe and eye rake bypass bpe even in flayer" - really didn't knew that, although i never stated the opposite, but i'll count it anyway.

Dont talk about burs and wargs.. Basically most of the stuff you said were wrong zS
    You really like to troll, don't you?^^
    Last edited by Shraguz; Apr 22 2013 at 04:23 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100000fe9e6/signature.png]Shragoz[/charsig]

derp
    Hello,
    its all about the way you paint it.

Where you say ''wargs can only use 3 skills'' as if its a bad thing , i say '' wargs need only 3 skills and can destroy a burg even when he uses TnG''

where you say ''burgs have higher dps'' you leave out that wargs have higher morale

you make it look like bur heal is a big deal, when its just factored with the lower morale..

so even tho you technically, might have said only 1 wrong fact, you reasoning as a whole was a big fat joke

also nice drama, about stunning burs! even tho it hasn't actually helped any burs for ages

and tbh.. the dusky thing tells me everything i needed to know about you

p.s
    as it stands now burg vs warg is one of the most balanced 1vs1 fights
    so drop it
    go on about how you 1vs1 anyone, except you now... all freep clasees

zS

p.s.2 hello pouchie, my nab reaver sends his regards
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/29219010000123e7e/signature.png]Daec[/charsig]

With waterlore LM is pretty much unkillable 1on1, only reaver has a little chance with good crits (DS -inc heal) and dying rage. LMs could easily gimp themselves for sparring (not using debuffs, waterlore, big skills etc.) but what's the point in sparring if you have to hold off using most skills so that you don't accidentally kill the opponent. Only skills I don't use are wotc (full heal if it crits) and sometimes lightning storm. (+general spar rules - no pots/racials ofc)

Sparring was best in SoM when you had to use everything (again not wotc) and even then the chances were ~50/50. If you messed up skill rotations/timings or whatever, you had a good chance to die. Had so many good fights with ong, enco, lep, ins, daes, jc etc. Lately the best fight has been with enco in u9, ~15min fight, with eagle (no one uses that poor pet anymore) and all skills - got him to below 1k but lost in the end.

The point is that fight is good if you have to use everything to win, or even then maybe lose. It's boring gameplay and c r a p fight if you lose because you intentionally played bad / win because the other let you win.
    Last edited by qru; Apr 22 2013 at 05:32 PM.
    [COLOR=#0000ff]~ Magellanic Moonsorrow ~ R13 ~ [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]~ Myrkky Hoitsu ~ R8 ~ [/COLOR]

Noob, lamer - I'm right and you're wrong, although i don't post a single fact, but only my speculations....

I've expected a lot more from you - yes i'm quite an optimist - always have big expectations about the ppl.

I'm happy that we have 1 less lame creep in our server, although i regret i can't spar you....

Quote Originally Posted by qru View Post
    With waterlore LM is pretty much unkillable 1on1, only reaver has a little chance with good crits (DS -inc heal) and dying rage. LMs could easily gimp themselves for sparring (not using debuffs, waterlore, big skills etc.) but what's the point in sparring if you have to hold off using most skills so that you don't accidentally kill the opponent. Only skills I don't use are wotc (full heal if it crits) and sometimes lightning storm.

Sparring was best in SoM when you had to use everything (again not wotc) and even then the chances were ~50/50. If you messed up skill rotations/timings or whatever, you had a good chance to die. Had so many good fights with ong, enco, lep, ins, daes, jc etc. Lately the best fight has been with enco in u9, ~15min fight, with eagle (no one uses that poor pet anymore) and all skills - got him to below 1k but lost in the end.

The point is that fight is good if you have to use everything to win, or even then maybe lose. It's boring gameplay and c r a p fight if you lose because you intentionally played bad / win because the other let you win.
    Ty for you honest reply - it's quite rare this days, to see a freep who admits his class is over the top....
    Also I agree with you - when you have the skills, you have to use them in a spar - that's why we had an agreement not to use pots in the first place, right?
    The bad thing is Turbine is watching only the PvE and more so everytime they try to make it easier - by buffing the freep classes and nefing the content, so we get this huge imbalance in Moors, where some freeps must not use certain skills, so that their enemy has a chance to win....
    Last edited by Shraguz; Apr 22 2013 at 05:22 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100000fe9e6/signature.png]Shragoz[/charsig]

Ty for you honest reply - it's quite rare this days, to see a freep who admits his class is over the top....
    Also I agree with you - when you have the skills, you have to use them in a spar - that's why we had an agreement not to use pots in the first place, right?
    The bad thing is Turbine is watching only the PvE and more so everytime they try to make it easier - by buffing the freep classes and nefing the content, so we get this huge imbalance in Moors, where some freeps must not use certain skills, so that their enemy has a chance to win....
    No pots/racials rule has been used since beginning, and also some classes have barred using few skills that have been unfair in spars (burg r&a, lm wotc, fellowship's heart and so on). It has worked quite well usually, but the recent dps boost/defence nerf was too big, and not using those skills is not enough to make it fair.
    Last edited by qru; Apr 22 2013 at 05:39 PM.
    [COLOR=#0000ff]~ Magellanic Moonsorrow ~ R13 ~ [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]~ Myrkky Hoitsu ~ R8 ~ [/COLOR]

I've expected a lot more from you - yes i'm quite an optimist - always have big expectations about the ppl.

I'm happy that we have 1 less lame creep in our server, although i regret i can't spar you....
    I feel very sorry to have disappointed you. Your opinion means a LOT to me.

I was thinking of returning to evernight, but after your harsh words I don't fell like going through with the transfer.

I hope you are satisfied, you ruined my day

Quote Originally Posted by bosty View Post
    Apart burgs points lol, you do realise thati s actually good to stun a burg if only wargs atack it who are in shadow stance rirght?shadow damage go right throught their evade buff if that what you were reffering...
    I'd beg to differ this one. Because burglars have this amazing skill to break out of stuns I'm maybe stunned like once an hour. (Unless a WL is around with his critical stun) but boom so I'm stunned once an hour that means my Find Footing (25 percent morale heal + evades) are always there waiting. Other then a zerg (where you get stunned to death blah blah) So on this server its never a good idea to stun me. I have to thank the countless rank 3 wargs that jump out and pounce me which instantly stops me from dying - its a nice present

The wargs on our server don't enjoy a fight. Then just like getting a tag and getting out as quick as possible so none of them know how to play the class well. Watch videos of a Burglar named Agonize - he looses to wargs now and again. Its probably 50% chances there. This server whines to much on creep side. Instead of sitting at grams complaining you could maybe learn the class and do better at it? Its a mentality. Seeing as none of the wargs want to die they never spar so they don't get better at 1v1s.

Got some respect for Javiwarg at LC today. He did well and it deserved to be a double k.o but when he was on like 400 morale I was helped. He used sprint but not to get away. It was super close and lots of respect for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    From my experience, warleaders are a very good class, you may have never played on bubu but I have and I know that what you have said isn't entirely true, If you talk about good warleader versus good hunter/runekeeper/any other class (except determination wardens and minstrels as they're a joke) in a 1v1 situation, then what you said is just complete B.S as warleaders are very good 1v1 class as well as group play
    maih is my warleader, he is also was ukral, rank 6 in SoA so I know a little ^_^

was trying to point out a warleader sparring a minstrel is a joke. I would agree war-leader could be a good fight vs rk/hunt. look at the link I provided again, I agree with most of those spar setups. good wl with a relatively high rank should be winning at least half of freep classes and depending on freep skill some of the others.

but wl vs mini is a no go, as I don't think anyone can atm. you either end up in this stupid draw or the minstrel wins by getting some lucky crits and interrupts on the war-leader at the right time. like I said, I thought reaver was the mini counter but from seeing how crazy they don't let me get them before 50% to get debuff on them, I don't think I can. they do ok dps too,

but also don't think would win against a good warden with -25% inc heals set and good stuns/ints. I really don't think a wl can out dps the self-heals even in dps form too. I gave hayley a run for her money at least 3 times would go spars again if you want and see if it works with others.
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by bohbashum View Post
    maih is my warleader, he is also was ukral, rank 6 in SoA so I know a little ^_^

was trying to point out a warleader sparring a minstrel is a joke. I would agree war-leader could be a good fight vs rk/hunt. look at the link I provided again, I agree with most of those spar setups. good wl with a relatively high rank should be winning at least half of freep classes and depending on freep skill some of the others.

but wl vs mini is a no go, as I don't think anyone can atm. you either end up in this stupid draw or the minstrel wins by getting some lucky crits and interrupts on the war-leader at the right time. like I said, I thought reaver was the mini counter but from seeing how crazy they don't let me get them before 50% to get debuff on them, I don't think I can. they do ok dps too,

but also don't think would win against a good warden with -25% inc heals set and good stuns/ints. I really don't think a wl can out dps the self-heals even in dps form too. I gave hayley a run for her money at least 3 times would go spars again if you want and see if it works with others.
    I never said WL will win if decent minstrel although you have exeptions if some dont have good gear or good traits-audacity
    Most times is boring draw couse i cant even dent some wls or maybe come to half if lucky crits but easily to heal back up with heal or 2 for warleader really. It varies again if Wl is not so skileld or right traits etc ofcourse, same for most defilers reallyIf you want can make soem spars and you will se im happy if i maybe win some spar of 10 or so and depends on skill really of defiler or warlead.per but most times should be easy draw for them.Most times if spars I dont even bother sparring them unless some is eager zs

Respect the elderly

I feel very sorry to have disappointed you. Your opinion means a LOT to me.

I was thinking of returning to evernight, but after your harsh words I don't fell like going through with the transfer.

I hope you are satisfied, you ruined my day
    ahh dacil i miss cj ur warg after ur fail attempts ^^ oh well i guess i come to ur server. you should come back make zizel rage again was epic ^^
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Just to put a different angle on things..........kk here we go, is it the classes that are op or what happens when we cross over into the ettens here is example lets just say the same spar happens outside the ettens ok.

Minstrel vrs Warg outside the ettens my moneys on 50/50 win.....take for example burg vrs good mini out the ettens burg should win near enough every time minis dead before twist comes off fact, now take the same fight to the ettens mini gets out of twist alot quicker blows a big heal and the burg is on the back foot, point im trying to get across is i honestly think that audacity unbalanced the classes not opness.

Classes that use short stunns/fears/disables etc etc will feel weaker purly because of the audacity, take audacity away you see alot more balance, feel free to prove me wrong but a skilled warg vrs a skilled mini fighting out of the ettens (let your mind wonder with the thought) could roll a mini np same goes for alot of classes that audacity effects more then others ,so for me audacity is the real problem.

for me the devs didn't see the big picture lets introduce audacity to make fights last long and reduce opness ,wrong move devs what audacity did is make some classes weaker and others FEEL alot stronger.

So is it the classes that we talk about above that are op or what happens when you introduce audacity to the other classes hmmmmm .

Lets take u9 burg vrs skilled def these fights where crazy good def prity much out healed a burg....does this mean the def was op tbh NO take that same fight out of the ettens that def would be dead ,once again proving my point the ettens mechanics is th eproblem, the creeps didnt need the nerf and freeps didn't need the boost ,yea brands needed the nerf etc etc .

Roll back to u9 remove audacity and you got yourself a well balanced pvmp zone.....boosting creep or freeps isnt the answer its what classes are loosing due to stupid -% +% causing the problem some classes gain alot more freedom due to audacity putting the other classes on the back foot.

How can you tell im at work......my head hurts now

/discuss

we had a suggestion on another thread to put on freeps monster play buff -30% out-going heals. any balance to PvE won't work in PvP the same way. I do think freep healing is one of the biggest factors of some classes being "OP"

I think removeing audacity would be going back a step now with freep dps. but I guess your pointing out the stun duration reduced? I think less stuns is good (there so annoying in gameplay) and you would get to the point where stuns would be crazy OP mixed with the dps classes can output.

if you removed audacity now, they would have to buff creep defense to a crazy point to counter the immense dps, and then also nurf BA/reaver/warg dps. if I could crit a minstrel 5k...

the idea of less inc damage for a etten need is good imo. there needs to be etten gear where PvE won't effect PvP so much (including etten weapons) so we don't see this stupid flip again with U9 to U10 freep dps.

it feels broken if all freep self-healing classes can out-heal all creep dps classes...
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    SoA <3 along with hunter's incombat df, shame they removed it, no doubt many people will roll hunters for ezmoding never dieing pew pew action if you df now.

zS

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    ahh dacil i miss cj ur warg after ur fail attempts ^^ oh well i guess i come to ur server. you should come back make zizel rage again was epic ^^
    Hello &&&&& (hint starts with Dil and ends in do) all!

it is known that i left evernight with my tails between my legs after you pwnt me sooo hard

if you come to snow i'll proly be forced to flee to .. laurelin

please show some mercy zS

p.s making zizeal rage is easy, just kill him, and he'll prolly log over and describe various carnal acts about your mother

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    hee nice from start i saw u got my hunter :P i liked play hunter those days nice stuff and track doom doggies alot o_O
    Yeah i remmber also on guardian was some ncie raid vs raid at lc which lasted like half hour or so lol was also like 50 or 60 lvl

Respect the elderly

Quote Originally Posted by bosty View Post
    hee nice from start i saw u got my hunter :P i liked play hunter those days nice stuff and track doom doggies alot o_O
    Yeah i remmber also on guardian was some ncie raid vs raid at lc which lasted like half hour or so lol was also like 50 or 60 lvl
    What kind of arena match goes on for longer than half hour? Time out by then, good job on hacks. I can't believe your archer spawned 20 pets on me during my fight, what the hell. Reported. I don't know guardians were healers, why did you suddenly heal yourself during our fight. Why did you turn invisible in the middle of grass and call it 'camouflage', i could already see you? Sounds like massive cheats to me. Also what kind of arrow magically spawns a crosshair on people? Get banned.

Also why the hell did you try to become a bard for a living? Your songs literally make me fall to the floor in 1 sonnet. Absolutely disgusting. Get fired. And that dutch guy pretending to be a girl, who uses a 3 buttons on a keyboard to create medieval music, and seems to have the worst poetry on the server and literally kills people when he recites it. Needs to get banned. Shovel.
    Last edited by Grahamfromaccounting; Apr 25 2013 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grahamfromaccounting View Post
    What kind of arena match goes on for longer than half hour? Time out by then, good job on hacks. I can't believe your archer spawned 20 pets on me during my fight, what the hell. Reported. I don't know guardians were healers, why did you suddenly heal yourself during our fight. Why did you turn invisible in the middle of grass and call it 'camouflage', i could already see you? Sounds like massive cheats to me. Also what kind of arrow magically spawns a crosshair on people? Get banned.

Also why the hell did you try to become a bard for a living? Your songs literally make me fall to the floor in 1 sonnet. Absolutely disgusting. Get fired. And that dutch guy pretending to be a girl, who uses a 3 buttons on a keyboard to create medieval music, and seems to have the worst poetry on the server and literally kills people when he recites it. Needs to get banned. Shovel.
    WTB whatever the heck you are drinking, whatever makes your mind that frazzled has got to be worth a few dollars xd.

Nice spars yesterday i always enjoy a good spar.......Jump me on my horse again valdez and i feed you to the norbs ,come to spars val i want to gamble you from behind ;s

whoooooooo la la balla balla bin bong........graham from accounts come do my tax returns dude WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT.......................... .....................

Yea awesome spars guys! Love ya! Hate that gambler build im silenced 10sec out of 15=).

But

lol

SNEAKLY. Where were u while common sense at spars were dictated? Were u up in the clouds singing do re mi fa so... Or were u lying on bk on the grass looking at the butterflies. Or maybe tripping on autumn leaves in trollshaws singin woopidooolalala. Or even sitting taking care of sheeps in shire while whistle away happily... Or maybe backstabbin some unaware guy waiting for sign of a start of a spar?

Just wondering

/kiss

Was some nice spars indeed!
    Big ./salute To Kiisseli! Was nice to see a mini thats not popping selfheals in spars and still getting kills!
    You got really nice skills

The original Valdez

Page 84 of 164 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 134 ... LastLast