We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 83 of 164 FirstFirst ... 33 73 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 93 133 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post
    indeed yesterday there was some awsome action and a big thx to valdez for his patience, you know when one side disapears the other side automaticly seems to think disband and also disbands, this makes me think maybe we can use those ooc spies to everyones advantage, all it takes is to say in ooc we are having a 10 min bio break, then maybe both sides can break and bk to it?

also thanks to ani, rey and couple of others who fought me sprit and dusky outside tr for me that was an epic battle

im curiuos about freeps lack to discuss this festival exploit which some are saying mich is teaching others, i seen a few use this and some have seen alot use it... is it right that if you are about to die that you should do this? would really like to hear a freeps point of view about how this is ok? if easy moders that rarely die as it is then use this exploit to excape death is it no wonder they are hated especially if they are teaching others, i meen come on! teaching lameness and cheating then expect to be respected my guess is this post will be ignored lol because you know you cant justify it !

oh and who loves me so much you feel you need to track me 10 times in the middle of RvR battle at old oc ? some wierd freepies out there hehe
    like creeps used the brands to get away in U9, was that right to use it to ?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Elm and Rey, yesterday i got jumped by 3 freeps - a wdn(r6 or7), a champ(i think he was r4) and a cappy(didn't payed attention to his rank) near OC rocks and ~15secs after the fight started a reaver(r10) joined the fight. We wiped the group although the whole time all of the freeps were targeting only me, so pls don't try to tell me to learn my class, although i can't be offended by you or anyone playing a God mode class(mini, wdn, champ, rk(U10) and lm(U10)) in the PvP zone, more so after you're afraid to even try(in vain) to prove me wrong, by sparring r5 mini with your r5 WL

As i said earlier, i'll see how good you really are, when the stats are not hugely in your favour.

My wl is 4 years old(my first creep) - i got him to R6 while there was no inf from quests, but only DP's and all the ranks till then are earned with freeps blood .
    I'm not afraid to jump anyone 1on1, but as all ppl with a sense know, atm no matter what you do or how "pro" you play as a creep, only s'one who play really bad thier freep, can loose while playing a God mode class, so I won't even fight back in 1on1 anymore - farm your renown as much as you want - in the end it's all about racing for whoever will get to r15 first for all you easy modders - you really hate challenge .

Quote Originally Posted by Reylin View Post
    Bla bla bla - i'm soooo much better then them wargs...
    Don't be pathetic. I won't even comment on the first part - it's obvious why. And who is this Rabia btw?
    Now to the point - you're trying to compare 2 stealth classes(DPS / CC ones), which was going to be all right, if it wasn't for the following facts:
    1)burgs can HIPS 2 times in combat - wargs 1 time. And you're trying to mock them for traiting to lower their dissapear cd? - lol

2)burgs get heal and +50% evade for 30s when stunned - this is huuuge - esp the evade. Burgs become unhittable in practice for most of the warg skills except only 3(if he's in shadow - in flayer all). What do wargs get when stunned? - 2 daggers in their backs.

3)burgs can use heals in combat with tricks every 45s(don't know if there is a legacy for decreased cd). Wargs can't heal in combat, unless they get a defeat response - i.e. never in 1on1 and even this requires a trait.

4)after U10 - burgs got increase in DPS and crit rating(all freeps in fact) - wargs got a nerf in deffence = burg DPS>warg DPS every time now, unless maybe if the freep is not having a mix of yellow(not gold) / purple equipment....

So you're only making a fool of yourself with posts like this.....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100000fe9e6/signature.png]Shragoz[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    LOL. You're trying to compare an item that is put in the PvP for a purpose, with exploiting a quest to get away?

Then why we don't compare sprint?(champ), charge(gdn) and the cappy's skill too(forgot it's name), which they use to escape every time - but with what - only the wargs sprint which has half of the duration(much less if those traited at max) and 3x the CD of the above?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100000fe9e6/signature.png]Shragoz[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Shraguz View Post
    Elm and Rey, yesterday i got jumped by 3 freeps - a wdn(r6 or7), a champ(i think he was r4) and a cappy(didn't payed attention to his rank) near OC rocks and ~15secs after the fight started a reaver(r10) joined the fight. We wiped the group although the whole time all of the freeps were targeting only me, so pls don't try to tell me to learn my class
    I thought the point you tried to made is that minnies dont die as easily as crep healers and thats why they deserve getting zerged. Dont you deserve zerging as well then?

I'm not afraid to jump anyone 1on1, but as all ppl with a sense know, atm no matter what you do or how "pro" you play as a creep, only s'one who play really bad thier freep, can loose while playing a God mode class, so I won't even fight back in 1on1 anymore - farm your renown as much as you want
    Contradiction right there dude

Don't be pathetic. I won't even comment on the first part - it's obvious why. And who is this Rabia btw?
    Rabia es Chichobow.. It all makes sense now right?

Now to the point - you're trying to compare 2 stealth classes(DPS / CC ones), which was going to be all right, if it wasn't for the following facts:
    Dont talk about burs and wargs.. Basically most of the stuff you said were wrong zS
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/29219010000123e7e/signature.png]Daec[/charsig]

Thumbs up

I just would like to congratulate to Overlord Dusky! Or much like Overlady... Very well deserved.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001e4605/signature.png]Craisse[/charsig]

Was about to do the same, big gz Dusky!
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

Elm and Rey, yesterday i got jumped by 3 freeps - a wdn(r6 or7), a champ(i think he was r4) and a cappy(didn't payed attention to his rank) near OC rocks and ~15secs after the fight started a reaver(r10) joined the fight. We wiped the group although the whole time all of the freeps were targeting only me, so pls don't try to tell me to learn my class, although i can't be offended by you or anyone playing a God mode class(mini, wdn, champ, rk(U10) and lm(U10)) in the PvP zone, more so after you're afraid to even try(in vain) to prove me wrong, by sparring r5 mini with your r5 WL

As i said earlier, i'll see how good you really are, when the stats are not hugely in your favour.

My wl is 4 years old(my first creep) - i got him to R6 while there was no inf from quests, but only DP's and all the ranks till then are earned with freeps blood .
    I'm not afraid to jump anyone 1on1, but as all ppl with a sense know, atm no matter what you do or how "pro" you play as a creep, only s'one who play really bad thier freep, can loose while playing a God mode class, so I won't even fight back in 1on1 anymore - farm your renown as much as you want - in the end it's all about racing for whoever will get to r15 first for all you easy modders - you really hate challenge .

1)burgs can HIPS 2 times in combat - wargs 1 time. And you're trying to mock them for traiting to lower their dissapear cd? - lol

2)burgs get heal and +50% evade for 30s when stunned - this is huuuge - esp the evade. Burgs become unhittable in practice for most of the warg skills except only 3(if he's in shadow - in flayer all). What do wargs get when stunned? - 2 daggers in their backs.

3)burgs can use heals in combat with tricks every 45s(don't know if there is a legacy for decreased cd). Wargs can't heal in combat, unless they get a defeat response - i.e. never in 1on1 and even this requires a trait.

4)after U10 - burgs got increase in DPS and crit rating(all freeps in fact) - wargs got a nerf in deffence = burg DPS>warg DPS every time now, unless maybe if the freep is not having a mix of yellow(not gold) / purple equipment....

Some nice troll atempt m8 you said you wiped 3 peeps that jumped youand you did not die that proves something...
    I never that i that I remebmer tried you solo recently( im mostly solo ye exept when are some huge disadvantage in numbers altho yesterday was raid and i only grouped with 4 late evening)I think you were reffering to MIch few posts back I was just stating you shouldnt really die hehe unless you had some npcs on you or something I dont know what was than.. Minstrel have some steady damage but nothing so big you could not outheal easily like rks have huge crits on occasion, most times for wl or defiler anyway, i have only one stun if it lands each 30 seconds and one fear to counter your heals and you can stun many times with shield i guess and easily heal in bettwen really with that 25k+ health of yours that you have i imagine..

As far my wl or defielr is concerned i have said before i have only 7 audacity or so and havent plyed in a while or I would gladly demonstrate but im sure we can find some creeps like bubus wl or proqs defiler and some liek that and see if they can easily die one on one
    Elmariachi, Rank 13 Minstrel

Respect the elderly

Apart burgs points lol, you do realise thati s actually good to stun a burg if only wargs atack it who are in shadow stance rirght?shadow damage go right throught their evade buff if that what you were reffering...
    so start would be you stun burg (if he use evade heal it goes for nothing, evade can be easily be cut through like knive through butter lol...)than dps normally, problem is if they stunned mid fight and rest classes cant hit burg good with evade hehe..but who am i to teach you this things..dil tried other day give free lessons and none wanted them lol...
    Elmariachi, Rank 13 Minstrel

Respect the elderly

ROFL! thats freep mentality for you, i shouldnt have to explain this to you as you really do have the inteligence to figure it out, you already know the answer so even your reply is the troll in you brand was lame yes and i for one am very glad to see it nerfed and yes seeing as it was only a couple of weeks before it got nerfed i had some fun to use it and btw it did not garantee survival, there is many many shop items i dont agree with and would not use but i never complain about these why? because its within the realms of how turbine want you to play, those items are considered lame by many but it is not cheating so its down to the player where he draws the line about what items are lame and whats not.. but to compare an in game item as the same as exploiting is wrong, yeh i was lame to use a brand so what most freeps have done worse at some point lol but its not cheating .. to map out near to death using the festival item is CHEATING .. understand that word CHEAT .. lame will always be lame but cheating is a different story to cheat is ... well i will let you freeps figure that out yourselves lol

but to be fair you already knew the difference between lame and cheating didnt you ..
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

brand you can still die, festival "desperate flight" is just so sad xD some freeps would willing use there well earned brands too...

the mentality that you hate to die so much that you need to save a quest to just annoy a few creeps is so just so lame.

just shows so many people hate something and shout for nurf and "omfg Ez moder", then they get the chance to do it, and ofc they love it then they shout "you did it first" like children in the playground lol
    Last edited by bohbashum; Apr 22 2013 at 06:36 AM.
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

ROFL! thats freep mentality for you, i shouldnt have to explain this to you as you really do have the inteligence to figure it out, you already know the answer so even your reply is the troll in you brand was lame yes and i for one am very glad to see it nerfed and yes seeing as it was only a couple of weeks before it got nerfed i had some fun to use it and btw it did not garantee survival, there is many many shop items i dont agree with and would not use but i never complain about these why? because its within the realms of how turbine want you to play, those items are considered lame by many but it is not cheating so its down to the player where he draws the line about what items are lame and whats not.. but to compare an in game item as the same as exploiting is wrong, yeh i was lame to use a brand so what most freeps have done worse at some point lol but its not cheating .. to map out near to death using the festival item is CHEATING .. understand that word CHEAT .. lame will always be lame but cheating is a different story to cheat is ... well i will let you freeps figure that out yourselves lol

but to be fair you already knew the difference between lame and cheating didnt you ..
    how can that be cheating ? turbine didnt turn it off in ettens, so is not cheating just taking advantage of it. same as creeps did on the brands. first they to took 1min out of combat then 1min in combat stop complaining about everything ffs its just game. dont take it so serious.

—Oscar Wilde

how can that be cheating ? turbine didnt turn it off in ettens, so is not cheating just taking advantage of it. same as creeps did on the brands. first they to took 1min out of combat then 1min in combat stop complaining about everything ffs its just game. dont take it so serious.
    its is cheating rapi it doesnt matter how you word things it is cheating , a better reply from you would have been something like this :- yeh your right it is cheating but we get off on it because we know it annoys the creeps lol

yes its a game and alot of things shouldnt be taken too serious, does this meen we should let you abuse the system everytime you get a chance ? and not say anything ? not inform people? .. its the same excuse used for ooc QQ, just because its a game and shouldnt be taken too serious offensive talk will always be offensive and offend people blah blah we are people that said i do understand you better since last weeks ooc troll and do not take you serious anymore, i know you are just a wind up merchant lol and i have learnt not to bite lol
    Last edited by looterer; Apr 22 2013 at 07:47 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

its is cheating rapi it doesnt matter how you word things it is cheating , a better reply from you would have been something like this :- yeh your right it is cheating but we get off on it because we know it annoys the creeps lol

yes its a game and alot of things shouldnt be taken too serious, does this meen we should let you abuse the system everytime you get a chance ? and not say anything ? not inform people? .. its the same excuse used for ooc QQ, just because its a game and shouldnt be taken too serious offensive talk will always be offensive and offend people blah blah we are people that said i do understand you better since last weeks ooc troll and do not take you serious anymore, i know you are just a wind up merchant lol
    no its not cheating lol everything you see freeps are doing is cheating. clearly its you who is the problem mate u cant handle it and got nag everything freeps do. god i miss the old times where we didnt have to listen to cry babies like you ^^ but those days are off now we just got bunch of noobs.
    i feel sry for you mate you gotta nag on everything, just stop it. enjoy the game or quit playing.

—Oscar Wilde

no its not cheating lol everything you see freeps are doing is cheating. clearly its you who is the problem mate u cant handle it and got nag everything freeps do. god i miss the old times where we didnt have to listen to cry babies like you ^^ but those days are off now we just got bunch of noobs.
    i feel sry for you mate you gotta nag on everything, just stop it. enjoy the game or quit playing.
    i do belive this is the 1st time i complained about freeps cheating who is the noob trying to justify something he can not by calling noob alert lol

LOL. You're trying to compare an item that is put in the PvP for a purpose, with exploiting a quest to get away?

Then why we don't compare sprint?(champ), charge(gdn) and the cappy's skill too(forgot it's name), which they use to escape every time - but with what - only the wargs sprint which has half of the duration(much less if those traited at max) and 3x the CD of the above?
    you forgot reavers and defliers DR. spiders web the earth and immun to falling dmg yw ^^

—Oscar Wilde

i do belive this is the 1st time i complained about freeps cheating who is the noob trying to justify something he can not by calling noob alert lol
    first time ? lol are you serious ? u been nagging on the freeps since the day you came here
    clearly u failed reading my old post. "clearly its you who is the problem mate u cant handle it and got nag everything freeps do"
    this what i said to you.
    Last edited by Rapidash; Apr 22 2013 at 07:59 AM.

—Oscar Wilde

first time ? lol are you serious ? u been nagging on the freeps since the day you came here
    clearly u failed reading my old post. "clearly its you who is the problem mate u cant handle it and got nag everything freeps do"
    this what i said to you.
    meening its the 1st time i called them cheats but come to think of it i may have done when it came to the comms farming and fc, i have the right to post things if i wish, this is just your childish distraction .. truth is you tried to argue that the festival item wasnt cheating, and your reply was a big fail so now you hide behind.. hes always complaining waawaa it is you crying like a baby because you failed

and dont take me too serious its just a game *chuckles*
    Last edited by looterer; Apr 22 2013 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    It was brilliant action, best fun i've had on this game in a long, long time. Especially the fight at old oc which seemed to last for ages.

We had to disband for 10-20mins because i'm pretty sure most of us had to take fire extinguishers to our computers The lag was terrible creep side, not sure how it was for you guys? I think its worse in enclosed areas such as keeps and dof, getting so bad you can't actually move at times. But it was really fun, so thanks to all freeps for those fights.
    Ui setting > special effect > turn em all off, i told everyone in my raid to do it because the loremaster aoe skill speacily in places like dof (sticky gourd for example) causes huge lag. by turning off those animation it decreases the lag effectivly. I always doing it when forming a raid. doesn't bother me at all not seeing my skills for 1/2 hours.

From my experience, warleaders are a very good class, you may have never played on bubu but I have and I know that what you have said isn't entirely true, If you talk about good warleader versus good hunter/runekeeper/any other class (except determination wardens and minstrels as they're a joke) in a 1v1 situation, then what you said is just complete B.S as warleaders are very good 1v1 class as well as group play, especially if you play the class very well, there may not be too many good warleaders in Evernight but in time, those who continue to play will learn more about the class and prove wrong what you just said.

Also this, you zerged me so I will zerg you thing is pointless.

Please stop.

zS.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacil View Post
    I thought the point you tried to made is that minnies dont die as easily as crep healers and thats why they deserve getting zerged. Dont you deserve zerging as well then?
    Nope - my point was about playing a God mode class and gank/farm other players without they have a chance to fight back.
    Also if you read what I wrote more carefuly, you'll notice a few things:

1)the freeps were not high rank

2)they were not very good players - otherwise, I coudn't be still standing vs 2 DPS classes and a cappy after ~15s of 1v3 and then another ~1-1.5 mins = ~2 mins of non stop target fire on me by 3 freeps, no matter how good I am.
    I've been in lots of fights after U10 vs DPS classes and 2 with a cappy will be more than enough to burn me down in ~15-20s no matter what I do.

The moral of the story is, if those players were on my lvl of experience, I woudn't stand a chance, but this was more or less a fair fight - 2 OP freep classes and a cappy(1 player adv) vs 2 creeps with higher ranks and better skills.

There is no such thing as fair fights in 1on1 vs minis(not only) atm. I don't have high ranked rvr(it's r7) or warg(r7 with 7 aud) to test the DPS classes vs minis in 1 on 1, but from what I see i really doubt it will be much different, as I spared R10 and R11 wargs and i won without even using my big heals - only the little ones that heal ~1K and ~1.5K resp.

Probably Valdez f.e. or Dusky can shed some light here in 1v1 fights with higher ranked minis on a DPS creep class....

Contradiction right there dude
    Read it again and point me the contradiction.
    Fighting 1on1 makes sense only in 2 cases(IMO ofcourse):
    1)if both have some chance to win - i don't say it should be always fair 50-50%, but going below 40-60, is just a massacre, except if those who have the 1.5x adv are bad players. With the current situation WL vs Mini is 0-100%(r13 both, more or less at the same player skill)
    2)if the above is not met - to farm/feed renown/infamy

Rabia es Chichobow.. It all makes sense now right?
    Not at all. When I'm in group in Ettens it's with Vulk and/or Zizel in 90%+ of the cases, not counting the raids ofc.

Dont talk about burs and wargs.. Basically most of the stuff you said were wrong zS
    LOL.
    And then why didn't you pointed what exactly is "wrong", mister "I know everything about burgs and wargs"?

I admit i'm not a specialists in this class at all, but there is not a single wrong word that I wrote concerning the burglars(not 100% sure about the wargs, as i haven't logged mine since R7 was the max aud). Can you be so good and enlighten me, where are my mistakes?

Quote Originally Posted by bosty View Post
    Some nice troll atempt m8 you said you wiped 3 peeps that jumped youand you did not die that proves something...
    The only troll I see around here is you lad - funny thing - a troll playing a minstrel - those freeps must be really in God mode, so he forgot what's the punishment for treachery and don't care about the wrath of Sauron - but why should he - he's in God mode and Sauron is only a semi God ?

And yes - it proves it's not my "TV that it's broken", but that there are God mode classes like the 1 you're playing, although I don't need to prove anything about this - it's all around the forums and even Turbine stated, that the last update is "complete trainwreck".

Quote Originally Posted by bosty View Post
    Apart burgs points lol, you do realise thati s actually good to stun a burg if only wargs atack it who are in shadow stance rirght?shadow damage go right throught their evade buff if that what you were reffering...
    You don't know much about wargs it seem, so i'll shed some light:

1) it's not their shadow dmg that bypass the evade(B/P/E to be more precise), but it's their Shadow stance. Shadow dmg is counterd by the quite high Tactical mit of all classes - almost every freep in Ettens(if not all) is with higher TM than PM....
    2)in this stance, there are only 3 skills that do the above - Pounce, Claws and I forgot the name of the 3rd - this was the situation the last time I played my warg at rank 7 at least, higher ranks may have more skills included. From this 3 skills, it's only Claws you can spam, as the other have long enough CD's.
    3) yes I know it's better to stun a burg with the warg, since the last updates when Shadow stance was introduced ofc - earlier it was suicide, but this don't negate the other things I said and it still heals the burg - s'thing a warg can't do in 1on1.
    Also I've seen from experienced wargs, that before U10 at least, they all prefered to fight burgs in flayer stance not shadow - now you can think why's that

you forgot reavers and defliers DR. spiders web the earth and immun to falling dmg yw ^^
    Nope - didn't forgot all those, as i wanted to compare only the "boost speed" retreat options, but when you said it - didn't you forget then the ministrels still as dead, burglars safe fall, hobbits silence(all hobbit classes) and the hunter's DF, not to mention the protective bubbles(Mini+Champ) too?
    What did I forget - oh yes - the flayer stance for wargs and wl's bubble, but the last can't be included here at all, as it can't be used on self(unlike all the freep bubbles :/ )
    So shall we count?

Probably Valdez f.e. or Dusky can shed some light here in 1v1 fights with higher ranked minis on a DPS creep class....
    I don't think a flayer warg is able to outdps a minnie, especially the ones which do nothing but spam heals and slowly dps you down.

Sparring a mini in beginning of ror i was able to beat mich and elma few times, with lucky crits.
    U10 i have had no chance since most of the minis spam selfheals.
    Only if the mini is clueless.
    IF the warspeech healing was to be nerfed then 1v1's with reaver would be balanced.
    Last edited by Faildget; Apr 22 2013 at 01:40 PM.

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    I don't think a flayer warg is able to outdps a minnie, especially the ones which do nothing but spam heals and slowly dps you down.
    Yeah flayer vs Mini is silly, best chance is just to nuke before they get the chance to heal. And "spam heals and slowly dps you down" is pretty much all of the mini's on en lol
    Selembar - R12 - Minstrel
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    From my experience, warleaders are a very good class, you may have never played on bubu but I have and I know that what you have said isn't entirely true, If you talk about good warleader versus good hunter/runekeeper/any other class (except determination wardens and minstrels as they're a joke) in a 1v1 situation, then what you said is just complete B.S as warleaders are very good 1v1 class as well as group play, especially if you play the class very well, there may not be too many good warleaders in Evernight but in time, those who continue to play will learn more about the class and prove wrong what you just said.

Also this, you zerged me so I will zerg you thing is pointless.

Please stop.

zS.
    If you read some posts back, you'll see we're mostly discussing 1on1 WL vs Minstrel and you said it your self - it's a joke.
    I'm yet to find a hunter that can beat me in 1on1, but I still haven't fought few of the highest ranked hunters(Xplorer, pls come to the next spars )
    Wardens in det or shield traited - same as minstrels as you said and i agree.
    I'm not so sure about "all other classes except wdn and mini", but then I haven't fought 1on1 all classes after U10.
    Do you have a lot of experience fighting after U10 in 1on1 with high ranked freeps?
    For me it seem f.e. that a burg(good gear, good play) can outheal my DPS even with 5 CR corruptions in brawler's stance(way too much tac mit) and on the other hand i can't outheal his DPS after 2-3 mins into the fight(when the 2 big heals are already used), even if i don't give him back stabs at all, with the exception when I'm stuned(no pots - don't use them in spars, don't have the R10 skill too). The stuns happened no less than 4-5 times during the fight(~4 mins)....Before U10 i had no probs with burgs when i played my game and i was still R8(no qutters neither get a grip)....

Sry for double posting, but the above become way too huge to enter 1 more quote

If you read some posts back, you'll see we're mostly discussing 1on1 WL vs Minstrel and you said it your self - it's a joke.
    I'm yet to find a hunter that can beat me in 1on1, but I still haven't fought few of the highest ranked hunters(Xplorer, pls come to the next spars )
    Wardens in det or shield traited - same as minstrels as you said and i agree.
    I'm not so sure about "all other classes except wdn and mini", but then I haven't fought 1on1 all classes after U10.
    Do you have a lot of experience fighting after U10 in 1on1 with high ranked freeps?
    For me it seem f.e. that a burg(good gear, good play) can outheal my DPS even with 5 CR corruptions in brawler's stance(way too much tac mit) and on the other hand i can't outheal his DPS after 2-3 mins into the fight(when the 2 big heals are already used), even if i don't give him back stabs at all, with the exception when I'm stuned(no pots - don't use them in spars, don't have the R10 skill too). The stuns happened no less than 4-5 times during the fight(~4 mins)....Before U10 i had no probs with burgs when i played my game and i was still R8(no qutters neither get a grip)....

Sry for double posting, but the above become way too huge to enter 1 more quote
    Yes I enjoy 1v1s on my warleader, and yes to other classes, if both players chooses to play fairly then yes, like LM's not spamming WL and Wls not using quitters and GaG etc, from my personal experience guard which stack around 6x dots is sometimes difficult but a challenge is always welcome, apart from that there is not many other classes that trouble me much in 1v1.

Page 83 of 164 FirstFirst ... 33 73 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 93 133 ... LastLast