We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 80 of 164 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 90 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 4094
    Good action last night, even 12v5, i had lots of fun and renown! well done creeps, keep going!

I hate grams camp, the map is big and can have more fun fighting in diferents place, so please!! DO NOT CAMP GV/Grams!

Nice spars Sprit, you are learning too much how to deal with us

im glad to spar you, even when i loose xD
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000041b37/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Tarugorin-Grd R10 Tarugoradan-Rnk R9 Ightdir-Brg R11
    Amatar-WL R8 Rematar-Warg R7 Nimata Def-R0

Quote Originally Posted by Dacil View Post
    Unless you like it from behind zS
    Dont all burgs like it from behind stab stab stab stab stab

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Dont all burgs like it from behind stab stab stab stab stab
    you forget exploit opening pouch, leaves them stunned for a fellowship manouvre :S

Quote Originally Posted by Merebrand View Post
    Yeah Dil, don't you miss me? I'm still waiting for your R12 RK from Eldar to show up, but it looks like Syrrana is still R10.

That video's awesome by the way, love it.
    i got 2 rks noob. told u that last time to l2r nab ^^
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    i got 2 rks noob. told u that last time to l2r nab ^^
    And why would you have two rune keepers on Eldar? If you already had a r12 nameless RK, why would you transfer Dilranda?

l0l Dil logic
    MI6 - Evernight
    Original Challenger of Gothmog
    R4 Champion Erelena R9 Guardian Merebrand R12 Burglar R9 Captain R6 Hunter
    R8 Stalker | Nuntii R13 Reaver | R8 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Tarugorin View Post
    DO NOT CAMP GV/Grams!

D
    Well, the problem it's the zerg attitude ...

Atm all ppl go where people is. All VS All else you will find a zerg group no more.
    What you will find after 10 or 20 min if you leave grams ? Nothing ... if all ppl is at grams ... you will have all map empity !

What can be a choise ? I think like before, make some small/medium group and go around for scout and do some combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Merebrand View Post
    And why would you have two rune keepers on Eldar? If you already had a r12 nameless RK, why would you transfer Dilranda?

l0l Dil logic
    for crafting stuff and raid content. since there not much kins left in evernight, who is raiding ^^
    Last edited by Rapidash; Apr 16 2013 at 01:10 AM.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Thanks Tirian for one of the most epic *lol* moments in many time, your valiant gamequit when being owned 1v1 really made my day, shame I could not take a SS, was a surprising move, like umpersonating me, what's next?? xd
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Thanks Tirian for one of the most epic *lol* moments in many time, your valiant gamequit when being owned 1v1 really made my day, shame I could not take a SS, was a surprising move, like umpersonating me, what's next?? xd
    Did the two of you make a bet where the loser quits the game?

zS

Quote Originally Posted by Ladrir View Post
    Did the two of you make a bet where the loser quits the game?

zS
    yawn

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Game quit? Nah, I simply used that very useful festival quest, when you decided to attack me when I was jumping in front of Rey to ask him to spar :P Then, knowing I wouldn't have a chance of beating you (WL>badly geared cappy) I used my little get-out clause (ty Mich for the tip about the festival quest btw)
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    Game quit? Nah, I simply used that very useful festival quest, when you decided to attack me when I was jumping in front of Rey to ask him to spar :P Then, knowing I wouldn't have a chance of beating you (WL>badly geared cappy) I used my little get-out clause (ty Mich for the tip about the festival quest btw)
    Tbh that sounds to be like you pretti much pwnt Broom

Well played Sir

P.S +1 for making Broom post on forumz and declare her own fail
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/29219010000123e7e/signature.png]Daec[/charsig]

Well played Sir

+MoreReputation for you Sir.

No rep to Daes or his ego will exploder!
    What is the up dood?

The original Valdez

Grishnakhluk fancied a bit of a name change, as of now you will all see me as Ghostmaw x
    Ghostmaw Moonchaser - She-Wolf of The Old Forest.
    Amethysael - Defier of Evil.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000010d899/signature.png]Ghostmaw[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Featherpaws View Post
    Grishnakhluk fancied a bit of a name change, as of now you will all see me as Ghostmaw x
    Something that I can pronounce. I like it

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    And now your way of have fun is exploiting that way...

There was more people there, no need of names, you were not jumping to spar a warg, but ofc as i don't want to involve another persons it's just 2v1, so you win, you lie, but you win (hurrah!) but when you realised you were losing you xploited a fight, so brave...

Next time when you start a fight, end it, like we all do

Well played Sir

want me to cry? xd

hello and bye Daes

And now your way of have fun is exploiting that way...

There was more people there, no need of names, you were not jumping to spar a warg, but ofc as i don't want to involve another persons it's just 2v1, so you win, you lie, but you win (hurrah!) but when you realised you were losing you xploited a fight, so brave...

Next time when you start a fight, end it, like we all do
    Tirian leave it mate. As Daec stated - "Trying to argue with Broom is like trying to walk on water". Myself and Quersen was there ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Featherpaws View Post
    I like it
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Cheers for the spars, Kimi, Valdez, Rey. Was some really nice spars and i really enjoyed it, hope Can get more soonish

Hugs Quersen =)
    Quersen Rank 12 Warden - Evernight - proud member of The Fellowship Of Guardians

Was some nice action today, most of all in the evening.
    Cheers for people who were involved!
    Shame all of our wls bugged in the end

And cheers Quersen, any time!

The original Valdez

was fun action tnight (kinda lol)

Our healing rk's also received a dreaded bug for 2 rks healing in same grp...... logged and haven't come back as far as I know lol

And......

Celembar scored a critical hit with Epic Conclusion on Atriohm for 8,268 Lightning damage to Morale. 1 crit buff.

./discuss

(pouch dared me to post! ^)
    Selembar - R12 - Minstrel
    Coolton - The original best Hunter EU
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Celembar View Post
    Celembar scored a critical hit with Epic Conclusion on Atriohm for 8,268 Lightning damage to Morale. 1 crit buff.

./discuss
    Nice,

If you can do that twice, you 2-shot me.

New topic:

Celembar playing easimode side.

./Discuss

Ps, the jokes are on me.
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    Celembar playing easimode side.

./Discuss
    no it's a complete coincidence that many creeps suddenly had a change in heart and felt they wanted to play freep when U10 came out.

why else do we see all these new freep names that I never saw before in U9
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Page 80 of 164 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 90 130 ... LastLast