We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 78 of 164 FirstFirst ... 28 68 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 88 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 4094
    Celembar scored a critical hit with Epic Conclusion on Tyrant Trintu for 15,107 Lightning damage to Morale. 2 op, 1 cappy crit

I want more crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Celembar View Post
    Celembar scored a critical hit with Epic Conclusion on Tyrant Trintu for 15,107 Lightning damage to Morale. 2 op, 1 cappy crit

I want more crit.

That is crazy. xD One of those and I'm dead. lol

Celembar scored a critical hit with Epic Conclusion on Tyrant Trintu for 15,107 Lightning damage to Morale. 2 op, 1 cappy crit.
    By Sauron, that is a lot of firepower!

Good thing there are heals such as these then!

Quote Originally Posted by Hepheastus View Post
    By Sauron, that is a lot of firepower!

Good thing there are heals such as these then!

OP heals!, nerf!

I want more crit.
    Quote from Zombie Columbus dev on introduction of audacity - "Additionally, PvMP combat is a bit too fast paced. The damage changes in the last expansion (RoI) were good for the game, but have made PvMP go a little too fast."

..and here we are back at RoI stupid lvl of freep damage

Quote Originally Posted by Zoggo View Post
    Quote from Zombie Columbus dev on introduction of audacity - "Additionally, PvMP combat is a bit too fast paced. The damage changes in the last expansion (RoI) were good for the game, but have made PvMP go a little too fast."

..and here we are back at RoI stupid lvl of freep damage
    You don't have to be confused. Tyrant Trintu isn't a monsterplayer. The tyrant is PVE.

Quote Originally Posted by Solian View Post
    That is crazy. xD One of those and I'm dead. lol
    Yes that would kill you. Wonder what a devastate would be lol. But that was extremely lucky, I won't crit that big in a long time. Also on your warg, that would have crit for 7k ish

Any ways nice fights yesterday finally got my r8;D

Cya all (in game) in a week, off to my babe jag's appartment in Spain:*

Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post
    evernight as always been under populated compared to other servers however before the update there was alot more players each side so the update obviously is effecting population too, if not as many freeps i wonder why, i know why not as many creeps maybe a freep that refuses to play atm would like to clarify why that is ?
    I think the reason there were a lot more players before the update was because they were sick of the PvE content and waiting for the Erebor raids to be released. Now that the raids are here, the freeps probably went for PvE.

Yes that would kill you. Wonder what a devastate would be lol. But that was extremely lucky, I won't crit that big in a long time. Also on your warg, that would have crit for 7k ish
    Well the max I got on me was around a 5k. That was pretty painful too.
    What I hate more though when from 7k I bleed out in 5 seconds. Now that is annoying.

Any ways nice fights yesterday finally got my r8;D

Cya all (in game) in a week, off to my babe jag's appartment in Spain:*
    Congrats. And indeed nice fights. Even though I'm a creep I don't mind being camped sometimes. I don't have to run around much.
    And I'm getting closer to rank8 too.

Thx for spars late lastnight.....past the time away while creeps zerged the map

Naughty creeps you would never catch a freep doing that :P

2 new wargs at the spars respect to you both ,nice to see new players getting involved.

If you 'keyboard turn' as opposed to mouse turn you can speed up the turn rate by goining into :

My Documents/lord of the rings online/usrPreferences.ini

About 3/4 of the way down you will see [Input] jsut below this is TurnKeySpeed=150.0. Raise this number to speed up your turns. 300 seems a bit toom much to me, but play around with it!

There you go......keyboard turn faster then you can mouse turn no excuse to not come to spars now so get your asses there.....

Quote Originally Posted by Azaghan View Post
    You don't have to be confused. Tyrant Trintu isn't a monsterplayer. The tyrant is PVE.
    Of course I realise it's not against a monsterplayer. I was just making a general statement that freep dps seems to be back/close to the lvl it was with the RoI expansion. To which the dev at the time agreed was spoiling the pvmp action.

A goblin runs to Gramsfoot with glowing eyes and rushes to the old totem of sauron, and sticks a bloody arrow with a pergament hanging into it!

" Gramsfoot betting office is proud to announce a new game!
    This new game is called, make the freepsie run!
    Idea of this game is as follows; the betting office will open up at a random time and will call a random spot in the map in the good old ooc channel. Creeps then have 30seconds time to place their bets on a favourite freep, who will most likely to be the first one to arrive!
    Games will be open starting from tomorrow, so bring your golds and may the sauron be on your side!"

The goblin writes with blood a short message on the flipside;
    "Tod..ay. i sa'aw a re, really ffast flep. Sshe wass on the ooccc spott in mat..matterr of seccondss.. Mi..mich...michh.. bett on herrrrr".

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    A goblin runs to Gramsfoot with glowing eyes and rushes to the old totem of sauron, and sticks a bloody arrow with a pergament hanging into it!

Idea of this game is as follows; the betting office will open up at a random time and will call a random spot in the map in the good old ooc channel. Creeps then have 30seconds time to place their bets on a favourite freep, who will most likely to be the first one to arrive!
    Games will be open starting from tomorrow, so bring your golds and may the sauron be on your side!"

"Tod..ay. i sa'aw a re, really ffast flep. Sshe wass on the ooccc spott in mat..matterr of seccondss.. Mi..mich...michh.. bett on herrrrr".
    &&&
    Meh I bet on Elmaaarriiaaccchhhiii!

you should make a bet how fast creeps log or map to gramsfoot and qq.
    much more challenge. i would have place my bet on valdez

Fail troll is a fail troll mr. Latinoheat

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    you should make a bet how fast creeps log or map to gramsfoot and qq.
    much more challenge. i would have place my bet on valdez
    No no that's just silly......

It should be place bets on who will rage and make Zerg first!!!

Fail troll is a fail troll mr. Latinoheat
    why do u think im trolling ? lol
    should be a bet how fast creeps log and qq
    i will place my bet on you valdez.

much more fun ^^

More like bet on who will fc the most ren/inf.

Fk... Ill go back to being a beachroamer with a huge bloodymary in my fkin left and a football in the other. Fk! that is something im good at!!!

/kiss

Got to say the moors is F$%&^& 8 v 2 and lose some would call it skill i would call it an imbalance and to be fair creeps just give up till its fixed The big egos will go away when they got nothing to kill and you wont feel farmed

Quote Originally Posted by Geddes01 View Post
    Got to say the moors is F$%&^& 8 v 2 and lose some would call it skill i would call it an imbalance and to be fair creeps just give up till its fixed The big egos will go away when they got nothing to kill and you wont feel farmed
    you are right and im going to do exactly that, im out untill some form of balance is restored. cya all in U23 i guess

Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post
    you are right and im going to do exactly that, im out untill some form of balance is restored. cya all in U23 i guess
    I highly doubt lotro will even last to U23, I mean its bad now when its U10 wouldn't dare to imagine what U23 would be like since Turbine doesn't understand the term "balance".

Nice action tonight guys - both sides seemed to have supremacy at different points and so didn't seem too one sided - cheers for the fun and the renown

Thanks for the spars tonight, most were fun. I do wish burgs wouldn't pop T&G in every single fight though, it really isn't necessary since U10 - combined with KO it gives you 40s where you're taking pretty much no melee damage, by which time the person you are sparring is almost dead. I even had one burg pop 2x Twist/KO/T&G in a single spar. The idea of spars is to test yourself against other people, not to test your ability to pop cooldowns.

Page 78 of 164 FirstFirst ... 28 68 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 88 128 ... LastLast