We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 77 of 164 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 4094
  1. #1901
    farru i am so sorry that you felt my last post was aimed at you just because you are the last person to post, it wasnt at you and you have always been a player that i have mass respect for, it was at eva and elma and anyone else thinking what they think, i should have quotes so there is no confusion. so once again sorry for that :/
    Last edited by looterer; Apr 04 2013 at 11:25 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

  2. #1902
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    So... now creeps starting to admit 90% are playing like freeps.
    Creeps&Freeps play in the same way. Complaining about "freep way of play" or "creep way of play" is just plain stupid.
    There are known zergers, chickens, never-alone players, good players, skilled players and noobs in both sides (even because some people play both sides)
    It's not how a side plays, but how single players choose to act.


    @Hayley
    And wandering around Omaha , when there's some fight at Tol, alone, not seeing about 10 creeps fighting in the opposite side of the river, standing still for few seconds mouting up while they cross the river is not "getting zerged". It's the wrong place in the wrong time, in a battle area, choosing to stay not grouped (or not with the other players) and not checking around for possible dangers.
    Quite different.
    (no offence intended, just explaining my view of that action)
    [CENTER][B]Commander Almeric[/B][I]
    Captain - Furia Italiana[/I]
    [B]Chieftain Almenakh
    [/B][I] Warg - Black Guard[/I]
    [/CENTER]

  3. #1903
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    583
    Hmm, then now when anyone gets killed by any outnumbering amount of ppl, call it 4,6,9,etc... is not zerging, we should recall this and name, sending salutes from the underworld xd.

    If seeking for action is being at the wrong side, then I can't log into moors. At this moment were just 5 freeps online, counting Langly who was AFK at GV and me ofc.

    The irony becomes up, because I've just crossed the river, checked my front, Tol, not my back (it's my fault) saw nothing, mounted again and then a few wargs jumped into me, like you said it's how players choose to act, maybe I could get more ren if moving through HH, or Creep Quest Hotspots, but I repeat, it gives me not satisfaction, some minutes before I was at HH, and saw a reaver coming to quest, Brozok if I'm not wrong, I just keep in my horse, didn't move because fighting 1v1 on npc area it's a bit unfair, neither made any signal or spotting by OOC, just let him make his quests.

    Possible dangers when theres an unknown amount of wargs dispersed throught the map, maybe grouped maybe not, but low chance to kill them, hips/sprint, or just asking help by chat, sure, but I'm not a tracker class, I'm not a hipster class, and I try to use my sprint/charge to fight, even with the knowledge I would be killed, but I try to get a kill, sometimes works, others don't.

    Note I fought yours when on champ too, I could take the easy path, sprint into TR, bubble abuse, pot abuse, but it's not my way, I tend to use freep pots and other stuff just for Raiding or other things.

    I've readed sometimes another excuse, like X needed help from Z, because X tried to kill a target which has 99% chance to kill X, so, if you can't kill admit it, and look for other targets, but as you said is the way I choose to fight, and others plays their own.

    Know your "enemy" it's called, ofc, most ppl knows I'm easy target when grouped, just duo, or 3, ... but even in this case I choose to fight, ofc, there's some chars I know I can't beat (on some classes), so I try to avoid 1v1, but if can't still fight, because it means I've tried.

    At the other hand when I'm looking for some interesting fights, doesn't matter if I'm on any of my creeps or freeps, 90% of the time my target keeps running, and 5 minutes later this same one attacks me but not alone.

    Battle area... I really wish moors could be a battleground again, sadly nothing makes me imagine it could happen, or maybe I'm really old for this PvMP, because I keep the sign of respect in many cases, like trying to not kill a solo creep/freep if grouped/raiding (the only thing I can not control is ppl which don't follow the instruction and goes for the poor one, but It's an annoying move for me, which makes me lose interest on guiding that ppl into fights, bite by bite).

    The same respect for a weaker foe, because can choose gank till i get tired or just salute and let him go, recognising his effort on fight.

    To conclude, let me fix that text:
    "There are known zergers, chickens, never-alone players, good players, skilled players and noobs in both sides (even because some people play both sides)
    It's not how a side plays, but how single players choose to act."

    There's persons at both sides, suits better.

    And those persons skilled or not, excuse me but I see no skill about rolling any fotm class, are marked at moors by their begginings, a newbie freep or creep, who's marked by the "nice meat" mark to some, could probably end his day frustrated because, no high ranked paid attention, didn't get support, and got killed several times, and it's one of the starting points at Ettenmoors.

    Why that amount of fotm classes around? maybe because when tried to play another class, was not able, by any of the examples I've shown up.

    So, we'll rename Zerging by Valhalla waits for you

    Cu & Enjoy.
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

  4. #1904
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ettenmoors
    Posts
    428
    Zerg = many low rank kill one hight rank alone.

    Like a warg pack no more. That's can be zerg ... else every flank can be called "Zerg" cause you missign attenction from a side and become killed from other enemy.

    I can undestand if you are alone and you will find a raid can fell like a zerg but at last .., &&&& happens !

    The point is another one ... freep or creep run one be one where you will find many creep/freep end become owened and after OOC start to call zergher and every one keep OOCing in the city ... i saw this kind of action on both side. No way.

  5. #1905
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    287
    Guiwinner and his pet = zerg
    Discuss

  6. #1906
    Jag, you did not impressed me ,other day at EC ,with your pink panties, when you were jumping on me hehe, discuss
    Elmariachi, Rank 13 Minstrel

    Respect the elderly

  7. #1907
    i have had time to chill out and have a good think about the whole sitution, i wont continue any more arguing there is some truth to both sides, normally im one of the quieter players but my frustrations got to me lately because its hard to have fun atm since the update.. all i ever wanted to point out originally is that the update was OTT and i guess things got out of hand from there especially with the ooc nose rubbing aimed at creepside.. thats all i have to say about the moores and everything else thats been said and i really dont want to stir it up again.

    But most importantly for me i realised i actually do have a problem myself somehow i stopped having a life because i was having fun and a few hours a day turned into 12, hell sometime 16 hours a day wasnt uncommon lol, i have looked at myself and realise somehow i am not me anymore and have unknowingly become luglat, this has caused me to take things way too serious, to most ettens is just pvp, to me ettens had become home lol, so will be spending tomorrow out of the house and have some rl fun then i will be back with a different attitude.. there is going to be changes in warg stalkers though, in future they will be playing better than before, we played very casually, from now they will learn to rat and they will bond as a group and become a formidible enemy.

    way back when we had to suffer the war/flesh raids along with the 6 burg pack i switched to alts to try different things to counter it, i was accused of hiding and ever since have felt the need to stay on luglat as he had a duty, im not bothered anymore if you think switching characters to try new tactics is hiding thats your bad not mine, so you will be seeing my wl, ba, and other toons more from now on.

    said my peace and sorry to anyone i may have offended and thats me done on forums for a while bb o/
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

  8. #1908
    Honestly this has gone from standard forum banter to people getting really upset ,dont let a game get inside your head hit that pwr button go chill ,we never going to meet each other let it all float over your head have a giggle at it ,means nothing pointless stress.

    Kris stop baiting and book us a room

    Is it wrong to play this game naked ?

    Edited for lug : lug have alook around you m8 what you see around is what lifes about m8 i take some tiime out bro.........feck even play the game naked like i do helps me keep grip on reality

    just had tikka wrap well tasty.......
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; Apr 04 2013 at 09:02 PM.

  9. #1909
    Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Honestly this has gone from standard forum banter to people getting really upset ,dont let a game get inside your head hit that pwr button go chill ,we never going to meet each other let it all float over your head have a giggle at it ,means nothing pointless stress.

    Kris stop baiting and book us a room

    Is it wrong to play this game naked ?

    Edited for lug : lug have alook around you m8 what you see around is what lifes about m8 i take some tiime out bro.........feck even play the game naked like i do helps me keep grip on reality

    just had tikka wrap well tasty.......
    lol mad head! but yeh i hear u m8 and will do
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

  10. #1910
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    120
    I'll try to answer to all at my best:

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Hmm, then now when anyone gets killed by any outnumbering amount of ppl, call it 4,6,9,etc... is not zerging, we should recall this and name, sending salutes from the underworld xd.

    It's a warzone map. Next time i'll roll a dice to choose what o my 5 fellows will attack you while the others can take a tea with biscuits. Something like kong fu movies where the hero get attacked by enemies one at time while the others wait on their spot.
    Seriously
    Zerging is when there's 6 freep online and 15 creep grouped and they constantly kill the freeps
    Zerging is when a raid dismount to kill 2 creeps while there's a creep raid on the map
    Zerging is when 6 wargs wait near GV to kill anyone noob that come out from the door


    If seeking for action is being at the wrong side, then I can't log into moors. At this moment were just 5 freeps online, counting Langly who was AFK at GV and me ofc.

    We fought few moments before attacking you at least Elma, Ani, an hunter (coulton?), Oily, 4 burgs (pouch, zinki, faendir and burgeye) and surely someone else i don't remember.

    The irony becomes up, because I've just crossed the river, checked my front, Tol, not my back (it's my fault) saw nothing, mounted again and then a few wargs jumped into me, like you said it's how players choose to act, maybe I could get more ren if moving through HH, or Creep Quest Hotspots, but I repeat, it gives me not satisfaction, some minutes before I was at HH, and saw a reaver coming to quest, Brozok if I'm not wrong, I just keep in my horse, didn't move because fighting 1v1 on npc area it's a bit unfair, neither made any signal or spotting by OOC, just let him make his quests.

    It's a choice as you said, it's true.
    Like it's a choice say on forums "I got zerged" and not "i was playing carelessly in a dangerous zone"


    Note I fought yours when on champ too, I could take the easy path, sprint into TR, bubble abuse, pot abuse, but it's not my way, I tend to use freep pots and other stuff just for Raiding or other things.

    If you're saying we fought while you were on your champ is not totaly true. You where fighting above bogs with another warg. Me and Sprit were just watching, thinking about a 1v1 in the wrong place


    Battle area... I really wish moors could be a battleground again, sadly nothing makes me imagine it could happen, or maybe I'm really old for this PvMP, because I keep the sign of respect in many cases, like trying to not kill a solo creep/freep if grouped/raiding (the only thing I can not control is ppl which don't follow the instruction and goes for the poor one, but It's an annoying move for me, which makes me lose interest on guiding that ppl into fights, bite by bite).
    It's a consensual PvP zone. If you stay in this map alone, in a fighting area like Tol or TR , it's not a fault if one of your fellows attack this dude.

    To conclude, let me fix that text:
    "There are known zergers, chickens, never-alone players, good players, skilled players and noobs in both sides (even because some people play both sides)
    It's not how a side plays, but how single players choose to act."
    There's persons at both sides, suits better.

    Yep, philosophically you're right. But you don't know me as person, you just know me as player and same in the opposite way. Is not easy to know everyone as person, maybe it's possible inside with kinmates\tribemates, but it's not suitable for "every player in the moors"


    And those persons skilled or not, excuse me but I see no skill about rolling any fotm class, are marked at moors by their begginings, a newbie freep or creep, who's marked by the "nice meat" mark to some, could probably end his day frustrated because, no high ranked paid attention, didn't get support, and got killed several times, and it's one of the starting points at Ettenmoors.

    Even with a fotm class an unskilled player is clearly different from a skilled one.
    And no, it's not always true about the "nice meat mark". In few months i've seen some players improving a lot. And it's quite normal getting better after some time.
    After that if you want to know me as a person let me know, i can't sleep at night and i need to fill the restless hours. (like tonight with this reply)
    Last edited by AlmericITA; Apr 04 2013 at 10:56 PM.
    [CENTER][B]Commander Almeric[/B][I]
    Captain - Furia Italiana[/I]
    [B]Chieftain Almenakh
    [/B][I] Warg - Black Guard[/I]
    [/CENTER]

  11. #1911
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    583
    It's totally true, I don't know you as person as most/many ppl @ Evernight.
    About PvMP we got some different points of view, letting the Flank/Zerg term at one side,
    don't try to look at me like any kind of heroine nor anything more than another player,
    the only points I'm trying with my posts are encouraging ppl to get nice action, because we can have,
    but some thing needs to change, your sights about the situation looks limited, or oriented to the convenience,
    because when you jumped over my champ, ofc it was 1v1 on a warg with aoe i took another warg out from stealth and sighted at least a pair more around, combat log never lies, and got hitted at least 1 time by sprit, and killed by a ba (it was my view of the action), when I said we're 5 the moment you jumped ove me, ofc it was the numbers, but creepside don't allows, like being at freepside to ask the magic crystal ad get a reply about what ppl is incoming moors, fought against yours with that grp (true) because you all jumped against me and finally Oily
    pop me a rez, and we continue fighting, but it's not the history I want to talk about.
    We want some decent action, most ppl agree, then work for it.
    I can understand outnumbered foes logging after being hardly wipes, but tbh I don't understand when ppl press
    the switch button, or out moors, because things starts to be complicated, and my wartab is on risk.
    2 days ago, we started being a little number of freeps, tbh I'd just entered to give some quests & took op, but red map made me think about staying a little, I started to notice that as freep numbers were growing/creep numbers were getting smaller and smaller till the point I decided to map back to Rohan inside Tol, where just 3/4 creeps were willing to fight.
    Yesterday I was on creepside not for too long, but enough to check myself, a roflstomp freep zerg mostly formed by minstrels, burglars, and other tactical classes, a pair of hunts and maybe 1 champ, and here it goes the base point:
    Abuse farming with greater numbers and not much risk of being challenging (same as happened at previous update with creeps at TR/GV, same as other updates with freeps, same like SoA when freeps camped Grams 24/7 + Lug safe exit included) well, if you start to count those situations, it's pure logical, when a fun area becames hostility and anger between people, because the joy mode and all people talks about but no one does actually and from many time ago is RvR, fun complete challenging and with both sides involved in a risk of being owned, keep fighting and spend the time this way.
    Well it's the opposite way, freeps farmed TR till creeps noticed they must not be coming, after a few Tyrant reset, they took TR and moved around map, then creeps started to build a grp to counter and have some fights, but when creeps grp reached the number of 13, and wiped freeps for 1 time at Lugazag, suddenly alarms started and we suffered a massive freep going out of moors, my wartab is on risk, and just a few stood, must clap em, the, like I did the day past I logged and gone to make some grind stuff.

    Now not making anymore than asking ppl to make a little effort because all says "Oh, I miss those times (most didn't live those times tbh)". After reading both sides QQ, rage, frustrated, provoking, merged in personal battles, playing the most easy way as possible, and doing zero or little effort to keep a nice environment, I think:
    "Sure I'm playing a GAME?? Where's the fun for those persons??"

    I'm playing a game and ofc it's pure fun, if not I'll be with other deeds, but those forum readers, please think a little about:
    "Are some players privileged, to waste and ruin the action?? Their rights to have fun are not the same as other's players??"
    My anwser is stunning:
    "Ofc, all people has rights to get fun in a Game"

    Then why ppl don't try to start playing and stop moaning, because, life is hard enough to be complicated in a simple game for many people, it's just a entertainment, but for others looks it's not.

    think deeply about that, make a reflexion, and act like you want, because our rights are playing the way we like to, but imo, it would be great and turn into better action and relationship between players that way.

    Cheers
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

  12. #1912
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    583
    Zerging is when 6 wargs/burgs wait near GV/GY etc... to kill anyone noob that come out from the door

    Its called Ganking not Zerging

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zerging

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ganking

    Hope you can found that useful
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

  13. #1913
    There is no rules in the ettens and very little respect we all get &&&&&/ganked/zerged/flamed/raged/cjed....means nothing ,old warg once said to me pouch learn to die only then will you enjoy the ettens wise words from old friend.



    was there enough of me to feed there hunger.....nope ,but there was enough of just 1 of them to feed mine and that i did

    Moral of the story players cant always be mass numberd and when they are not its feeding time

  14. #1914
    Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    There is no rules in the ettens and very little respect we all get &&&&&/ganked/zerged/flamed/raged/cjed....means nothing ,old warg once said to me pouch learn to die only then will you enjoy the ettens wise words from old friend.



    was there enough of me to feed there hunger.....nope ,but there was enough of just 1 of them to feed mine and that i did

    Moral of the story players cant always be mass numberd and when they are not its feeding time
    yeh because you are all so hungry for ren, most freeps could live long enought to have fun in RoR and where always strong enough to push bk when they wanted to, the way it is most creeps are not having fun and that is the difference, no point just dying over and over for anyone, had the freeps been a bit more sensible with their new opness more creeps would be playing so you would have even more ren.. freeps are too short sighted to see it, i wont mention names but the smartest creeps in game have the best stratagy atm... dont come to ettens, play gw2 or roll a freep lol .. mark my words if something doesnt change soon there will only be enco and jag playing

    @farru im happy that at least you get it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

  15. #1915
    Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post
    yeh because you are all so hungry for ren, most freeps could live long enought to have fun in RoR and where always strong enough to push bk when they wanted to, the way it is most creeps are not having fun and that is the difference, no point just dying over and over for anyone, had the freeps been a bit more sensible with their new opness more creeps would be playing so you would have even more ren.. freeps are too short sighted to see it, i wont mention names but the smartest creeps in game have the best stratagy atm... dont come to ettens, play gw2 or roll a freep lol .. mark my words if something doesnt change soon there will only be enco and jag playing
    Change the words: REN for INF and swap around Creeps/Freeps.... and you have update 9 :P PVP is never always fun, nor should it be. If your not having any fun at all, then stop playing ^^

    Edit: Also swap jag/enco for rodin/bando
    [URL=http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/jonnyjacko1/media/521762dc-5470-40ea-808b-aa93f4143adb_zps9a87bee2.png.html][IMG]http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag400/jonnyjacko1/521762dc-5470-40ea-808b-aa93f4143adb_zps9a87bee2.png[/IMG][/URL]

  16. #1916
    Quote Originally Posted by Erekos View Post
    Change the words: REN for INF and swap around Creeps/Freeps.... and you have update 9 :P PVP is never always fun, nor should it be. If your not having any fun at all, then stop playing ^^

    Edit: Also swap jag/enco for rodin/bando
    yes i understand that point, but if ror made us op u10 made you uber op believe me u10 is worse for creeps than ror ever was for freeps, but yes i do understand your point, im not done trying yet but at some point i will proably follow your advice
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

  17. #1917
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    102
    Freep OPness is not the only factor contributing to the lack creeps, Evernight is one of the lowest populated server there is barely any freeps pvp'ing let alone creeps.

  18. #1918
    Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    Freep OPness is not the only factor contributing to the lack creeps, Evernight is one of the lowest populated server there is barely any freeps pvp'ing let alone creeps.
    evernight as always been under populated compared to other servers however before the update there was alot more players each side so the update obviously is effecting population too, if not as many freeps i wonder why, i know why not as many creeps maybe a freep that refuses to play atm would like to clarify why that is ?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

  19. #1919
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post
    evernight as always been under populated compared to other servers however before the update there was alot more players each side so the update obviously is effecting population too, if not as many freeps i wonder why, i know why not as many creeps maybe a freep that refuses to play atm would like to clarify why that is ?
    Lack of creeps -> lack of freeps
    [COLOR=#0000ff]~ Magellanic Moonsorrow ~ R13 ~ [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]~ Myrkky Hoitsu ~ R8 ~ [/COLOR]

  20. #1920
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    102
    What is the point of coming to PVP as a freep when there is no creeps to kill?

  21. #1921
    were you hungry, pouch? nice zerg btw



    Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    There is no rules in the ettens and very little respect we all get &&&&&/ganked/zerged/flamed/raged/cjed....means nothing ,old warg once said to me pouch learn to die only then will you enjoy the ettens wise words from old friend.

    was there enough of me to feed there hunger.....nope ,but there was enough of just 1 of them to feed mine and that i did

    Moral of the story players cant always be mass numberd and when they are not its feeding time
    Ze.

  22. #1922

  23. #1923
    Quote Originally Posted by aruthir View Post
    were you hungry, pouch? nice zerg btw


    THis is exactly what i mean no rules....what comes around goes around ,you be hoverng over my dead body soon gerdi just smile and walk away

  24. #1924
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    19
    I think you all need to chill after all it is only a game. Yeah there is some op classes on both sides and they seem to be the ones doing most of the moaning lol. Try being a solo hunter sometimes its frustrating but I go in ettens for fun and yeah I die a lot but really what does that mean? I spawn again then try again. Im happy enough getting 1 kill when im getting gank getting a few is even better but if I don't get any I will still keep trying. Thats just the way I play and I know a lot of people are maybe a bit more serious for the game than me. But all im saying is don't let it get to u just try to enjoy or if not don't play. Real life is stressful enough.
    Rank11 Hunter Stakeknife
    Rank9 Reaver Premiumstake
    Rank7 Warg Stakesdug

  25. #1925
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England. north-west
    Posts
    2,685
    Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    Freep OPness is not the only factor contributing to the lack creeps, Evernight is one of the lowest populated server there is barely any freeps pvp'ing let alone creeps.
    compared to snowbourn we have roughly half as many daily pvp players. but still quite even ratio wise. I guess it's seen more in the ratio though

    for example, lets assume a freep can take on 2 creeps cos there super OP'ness. thats the example on evernight. on snowbourn you'd have 2freeps vs 4creeps, the second doesn't seem as bad imo if class synergy is concerned. on creep, you'd have a 2/6 chance each would be a healer, on freep 2(4?)/9 could be healer. it just seems better odd for creep on snowbourn if there are double.

    so yeah completely see where thats coming from is all lol ^_^ just so people didn't miss that, good point. smaller servers would be hit by imbalance the most. ANOTHER reason we could combine some

    Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post
    maybe a freep that refuses to play atm would like to clarify why that is ?
    I've been abit "meh" about moors cos I feel so rapey on warden, want to switch to creep but it feels so alien without gambits and feel horrible I've wasted all that time getting epic first-agers for warden dps then not useing them.

    I've played more TF2 lately because of that :P I do admit, I liked freep more when it was "hard-mode" before U10, it started to even out alot with people leading stuff, but U10 also feels balanced while I'm soloing now on freep.
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

 

 
Page 77 of 164 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 127 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload