We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 76 of 164 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 4094
  1. #1876
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    648
    Nice fights yesterday. Good fun when wrg stalkers grp was on my butt near lug gy 0.o
    Selembar - R12 - Minstrel
    Celem - R6 - Champion
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

  2. #1877
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    where are you hiding Huggi? last time i was killing you in grothum with a camp of golbins on me
    it was me, proqs and pouch plus 2 lvl 82 freeps vs like 1 wl r10 2 wargs r10 1 greenies defiler gootreks reaver and some1 i dont remeber but i dont want to point that, IF you read my last post
    And when was this?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100000600df/signature.png]Huggy[/charsig]

  3. #1878
    I was in the creep group this morning and let me point it out that the said "raid" with 7ish people in it (some of them greenies) was formed before Pouch and the others came out. We joined up to do quests and take op together... So we did not form a raid to wipe them.

    That said, when you see a few opponents around, do you let your group go and run around alone to die? And you send away creeps saying, no this is my infamy punch bag? You go away? We were there first, as a group, we did not call for help, but we did not disband. I don't see anything wrong with this... I have never seen a freep letting go a creep just because they had the numbers...

    About the 2-2 ops. We flipped 2, then freeps flipped them back to all four blue, then we flipped one back to red and few minutes, it's blue again.

    Both sides have people with different personality. You can't really decide which side has the morals, or oh so nice style as we are people. And we are all out there to play and rank and get rewards...

    Heck we can't even set the 2-2 ops rule, because when some people agree, then there comes another group and flips is. So I guess there is not much to talk about now..


    This said, I enjoy Ettens, I'm not an ancient pvp member, but I try to play fair and I don't mind dying, that's the poing, kill or die..
    And cheers to all who are coming out and try their best to create a fun environment.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001e4605/signature.png]Craisse[/charsig]

  4. #1879
    Quote Originally Posted by Celembar View Post
    Nice fights yesterday. Good fun when wrg stalkers grp was on my butt near lug gy 0.o
    actually i had alot of fun myself with your group yesterday, wasnt bad action at all considering how things are on the moores atm so thx for the fun lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

  5. #1880
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    The warleader dps can be more better but now i see WL die more quick than before !

    And if you have 2 dpser on a target it's hard to keep alive witout a bubble atm ! you need WL and defiler spam heal !

    Before U10 creep was too much strong, you can saw a spider or a WL go in the middle of an enemy raid and come back like nothing with only few heal ... but now it's too much !!!!
    Actually again, I have to disagree with you, it is true warleaders die quick without pulling off a heal, that is why crit rating is nice, I can usually survive against 2v1 with 2 dps'ers on me, using few crit, health and mitigation corruptions allows me to survive easier in commander stance, if you want survivability then don't stack damage corruptions, your interested in your crits to enable no induction heals in commander stance and like I said before thanks to crit rating your crit heals will heal alot more.

    Also why does every creeps think that 1v1'ing now is a lot harder? I can barely notice freep BFP taking place, except r13+ but most of the higher ranks have stopped playing, compared to the amount in SoA leading to SoM. I know there is still some left but that is a slight factor contributing towards freep's so called overpowered "BFP".

  6. #1881
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England. north-west
    Posts
    2,685
    Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post
    and another thing bubu... you play creep! so you should be able to feel the update was OTT, obviously you dont feel that in game like the rest of us, which can only meen one thing.. freeps dont attack you the same because you are a freep and very likely vice versa... so yeh the game plays differently for people like you!
    maybe...

    but I did play creep a lot during SoA and MoM where as a reaver, it was very hard to get a kill running in. timeing it everything. kudos to people who run in and create action to get 1 kill with 5 deaths before it, but solo, if you don't know you have backup, it's a different game. jiggle still seems to play like it most the time.

    and yeah, I'm moveing back into creep, mainly cos it's the hard side. yes I have a hate for dusky now, twice on creep she's annoyed me, but like I've been trying to do in-game just ignore you.

    Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post
    its kama we deserve a good zerging just as u did last update
    no, don't think like that. QQ if your getting zerged. zerging for zerging in last update is stupid. just ends up in a continual cycle. if we get people loved on there side (community or character) they will stick there rain or shine, and we can truely get some epic fights and then have more of this "gg last night" instead of me getting ./tells of "dude your so OP fudge you" -_-

    like I've said before, however much you like to distribute people to freep or creep side, truth is a migority switch to there current favorate. most of which arn't complete regulars, probebly lacking in skill, and take up the majority of the unbalancing. dusky getting new creeps into kin is brilliant, sorry if I pointed otherwise. it's then shouting obscenities and FC in OOC is bad

    On a different note...
    how is the power nurf in moors? already see QQ from it on forums. hope it'll mix some builds up. in the case of mini being power hungry now?
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

  7. #1882
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    855
    I sparred Elm today, fight was max 2-3mind long, saw him lose abit undrr half of his power , lets say out of 5k he had 2,7kish left.
    So in a longer fight it COULD could be an issue, but doubt it.
    Defi flies are still useless as a powerdrain tool.

    Overall, i dont think the nerfs affect pvp.

    Oh and creep crit defence bases had another nerf.

    And thanks for the spars Aniq, proqs and Molt!
    Last edited by Faildget; Apr 03 2013 at 01:59 PM.


    The original Valdez

  8. #1883
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    125
    On LM there won't be any power issues, and in groups neither. Share the power costs ~268 power but heals 1600-2100 with my gear, so ...
    [COLOR=#0000ff]~ Magellanic Moonsorrow ~ R13 ~ [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]~ Myrkky Hoitsu ~ R8 ~ [/COLOR]

  9. #1884
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    145
    Cheers for the spars in front of Tol! I've never been much of a spar fan, but that was a lot of fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    @ Heph.........sry your missing the point m8
    My bad, it seems I did misunderstand you. I suppose you're right in some way, but like I said many of the familiar faces that sparred you when they were "overpowered" in U9 are not playing as much or playing freep instead.

    As for me, I've never really liked spars (before and after this disaster that is called U10). However, today's spars kinda made me see how fun they can be, especially with the new crit corruptions for creeps. Maybe next time I'll take you up on that offer

  10. #1885
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    648
    power is rarely an issue in long fights for will users.

    had 1v1 with Kacu front tol few weeks ago (until it was interrupted) and when my power drops to bout 3k, i can just switch to 150 fate cloak and problem solved.
    Selembar - R12 - Minstrel
    Celem - R6 - Champion
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

  11. #1886
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England. north-west
    Posts
    2,685
    Quote Originally Posted by Celembar View Post
    had 1v1 with Kacu front tol few weeks ago (until it was interrupted) and when my power drops to bout 3k, i can just switch to 150 fate cloak and problem solved.
    was aimed at 10.1 today, but I'm guessing with audacity doing -20% power cost? it doesn't effect as much in pvp.

    was haveing some power issues on ward soloing. had to use power regain more.
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

  12. #1887
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    648
    thought u warden? you shouldn't have any problems in PvP xd
    Selembar - R12 - Minstrel
    Celem - R6 - Champion
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

  13. #1888
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    I sparred Elm today, fight was max 2-3mind long, saw him lose abit undrr half of his power , lets say out of 5k he had 2,7kish left.
    So in a longer fight it COULD could be an issue, but doubt it.
    Defi flies are still useless as a powerdrain tool.

    Overall, i dont think the nerfs affect pvp.

    Oh and creep crit defence bases had another nerf.

    And thanks for the spars Aniq, proqs and Molt!
    Actually I think I have around 7k power or so depends what gear I have on or what traits but about there. Well I have not been particullary carefull of power usage becouse i palyed it save with some extra hot o_O. I could have esily do anthem of composure few times and coda for power hot especialyl if in healing mode. But i ahve seen that npc did kinda hit more stronger or was just my feeling.
    Thanks for spar Valdez and Dalspin. Nd some decent fights later on.
    Later was in agai nsome debates in creep ooc-well is funny read dunno why always hehe. Anyway apparently after so many times beeing flamed for various reasons which eludes me still. I only stated that most creep side is hypocritical and saying that only freeps do zerg, pve map blue group op groups etc while they do same or even worse when soloers freeps on ,or fewer in numbers on .

    Well one cannot have a say when is more creeps on and more freeps usually, altho is switching sometimes, so is bound to come to that one side is superior to other.
    Wel l idont mind being zerged actually was today quite few times once or 2 times with yuzuriha gaurd tr and tol few times with ani and coulton, Ofcourse with ani we actualyl killed some, but that was no point.
    I like good fighting and ofcourse sometiems some have upper hand but sometimes is reversed.
    But calling me Fc and what not in creep OOc is abit much. I never said you cant zerg me. I many times am, also some of you, and was years back o nvarious alts i palyed on both sides.

    THE POINT OF MINE WAS IN ALWAYS IS WHEN CONFRONTED IS creep side mostly all of it, saying ONLY freep side zerging, pve making blue map, hide in grams etc, while in morning or when not mayn freeps on you PVE; ZERG; TAKE RELICS and all which is done in pvp map.

    All has right to play how they want, I have not done nothing wrong so have not you, just dont be narrow minded and only se one side of coin.

    Thank you all for your patience,

    Bosty

    Flame all :P

    P.S.
    If I offended anyone Luglat or Dusky or any other on creep side with truth or just my chat in ooc i apologize couse if im confronted with one side of view and no facts i might go on and on...

    Anyway all we want is some fights, if u dont want it sure i can pve ore or so lol. and be happy nerf will come and soon you will be raiding Gv again and we will endure there if must ,becouse im no quitter.
    Last edited by bosty; Apr 03 2013 at 06:55 PM.
    Elmariachi, Rank 13 Minstrel

    Respect the elderly

  14. #1889
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by bosty View Post
    All has right to play how they want, I have not done nothing wrong so have not you, just dont be narrow minded and only se one side of coin.
    I don't think anyone can disagree with you here. The reason a lot of people dislike you is because nobody likes being told off by, being called a chicken by, or having to waste time explaining anything to a FREEP that should not even be reading CREEP OOC. Many consider you just another freep trolling our OOC (we've had a lot of bad experiences in the past).

    There is a reason Turbine made it so that freeps and creeps cannot read each others chats. It doesn't matter if you mean good or not, eventually people will take offence to what you say. Especially after being zerged, people will vent their frustration towards you, and saying things like "but you do it too" is only going to make things much worse, even if it is true. I think, that if you would just learn when to keep your mouth shut, nobody would have a problem with you.

    I personally have nothing against you, but I hope you can see where the hatred of others towards you comes from.
    Last edited by Hepheastus; Apr 03 2013 at 08:00 PM.

  15. #1890
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    And thanks for the spars Aniq, proqs and Molt!
    Thanks to you mate, as always it's a pleasure to spar againt you . And also thank you to all the creeps arround i really
    enjoyed with all of you . Specially thank you to heph, wow really nice spars, close ones the majority. Hope we can repeat this again soon.
    And thank to you magellanic, the last spar against you (with no interruptions xD) was amazing mate.

    Hope we can repeat this time to time. Thank you to all
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

  16. #1891
    oh you have said way more than that elmathud way more and 50% of ettens has seen it, i thank you my friend sinserly i do, although i have groups i have never really been a leader because i lacked confidence and never wanted my game to play like the pro's i always wanted to play casually for fun im only a healer but the respnsabilty kinda gets dumped on us to lead, as a result of that freeps have made ALOT i meen millons of inf from ws'ers, because we stay with the action dying or not, feeding ourselves to you. no other tribe is like that, no other tribe will come back over and over like ws'ers do, i have bent over backwards giving you guys action. do u know how many high level ws'ers are playing sinse update 10? almost all my group are mear pups yet you want to rub my nose in it how cra p we are

    well i thank you, today i woke up and seen the light

    tomorrow is a new dawn for warg stalkers, im breaking the mold, tomorrow a new leader will arise, you have changed ettens forever, never again will a warg stalkers die because im dps'ing, never again will a warg stalker die because im healing some one out of the group, never again will we be feeding ourselves constantly, from now on im looking after my pups, i promise the amount in ren earnt from ws'ers will be a fraction of what it was before, i promise you will spend more time on your horses than ever before,u wont be finding us in the same spot waiting for a fight any more and i promise the maps going to be redder than ever.. anything thats blue u will waste time scouting, the gloves are off now no longer will i have freeps rub my nose in the dirt and for that matter i wont let them do it with warg stalkers, yes we suck atm we only have newbies to work with this will change and in a few month when im done training them and myself we will hit back so hard and there will never be mercy to any freep, atm we cant beet you but hell we can stop feeding you..

    i meen it gloves are off now

    ofc the above only counts for freeps... not for you elmathud you are special, you are an outcast to ettens as far as ws'ers go, where ever you are we wont be, you will be denied a fight which will also deny anyone with you ren, you really over stepped the mark.

    and with that said i am sick of the banter here and in ooc .. so im telling you this is my last post here so dont expect replies
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

  17. #1892
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,245
    I don't know what Elmariachi said in OOC (although I know he suggested I log 2 accounts to spy after I posted something he said in OOC, when in fact I switched to from freep to creep after he started forming a zerg to flip the map blue), but my 2c.

    Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post
    oh you have said way more than that elmathud way more and 50% of ettens has seen it, i thank you my friend sinserly i do, although i have groups i have never really been a leader because i lacked confidence and never wanted my game to play like the pro's i always wanted to play casually for fun im only a healer but the respnsabilty kinda gets dumped on us to lead, as a result of that freeps have made ALOT i meen millons of inf from ws'ers, because we stay with the action dying or not, feeding ourselves to you. no other tribe is like that, no other tribe will come back over and over like ws'ers do, i have bent over backwards giving you guys action. do u know how many high level ws'ers are playing sinse update 10? almost all my group are mear pups yet you want to rub my nose in it how cra p we are
    Really, do you? Most of the time I meet WS groups I am fighting 1v4+, and even then the wargs will sprint and hips away. WS have always played like that, it isn't a recent thing you can blame on a lack of high ranked creeps.

    well i thank you, today i woke up and seen the light

    tomorrow is a new dawn for warg stalkers, im breaking the mold, tomorrow a new leader will arise, you have changed ettens forever, never again will a warg stalkers die because im dps'ing, never again will a warg stalker die because im healing some one out of the group, never again will we be feeding ourselves constantly, from now on im looking after my pups, i promise the amount in ren earnt from ws'ers will be a fraction of what it was before, i promise you will spend more time on your horses than ever before,u wont be finding us in the same spot waiting for a fight any more and i promise the maps going to be redder than ever.. anything thats blue u will waste time scouting, the gloves are off now no longer will i have freeps rub my nose in the dirt and for that matter i wont let them do it with warg stalkers, yes we suck atm we only have newbies to work with this will change and in a few month when im done training them and myself we will hit back so hard and there will never be mercy to any freep, atm we cant beet you but hell we can stop feeding you..

    i meen it gloves are off now

    ofc the above only counts for freeps... not for you elmathud you are special, you are an outcast to ettens as far as ws'ers go, where ever you are we wont be, you will be denied a fight which will also deny anyone with you ren, you really over stepped the mark.

    and with that said i am sick of the banter here and in ooc .. so im telling you this is my last post here so dont expect replies
    Your response to people saying WS groups aren't effective without overwhelming numbers is not to try to get better but to hug, hide and PvE? That is not the way to improve. All you will do is teach greenies to play like r10 greenies.

    Pretty much all the good players on this server are those that can hold their own solo or in small groups (against other small groups, not ganking soloers), where individual contributions are much more important and you can't rely on others to pick up your slack. If you really wanted to get better you would get people to learn their skill set & rotation inside out and learn to turn/move (much) better, for a start. Your post suggests you are more interested in playing in as lame a way as possible out of spite than actually improving your groups, though.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

  18. #1893
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarenius View Post
    I don't know what Elmariachi said in OOC (although I know he suggested I log 2 accounts to spy after I posted something he said in OOC, when in fact I switched to from freep to creep after he started forming a zerg to flip the map blue), but my 2c.


    Really, do you? Most of the time I meet WS groups I am fighting 1v4+, and even then the wargs will sprint and hips away. WS have always played like that, it isn't a recent thing you can blame on a lack of high ranked creeps.


    Your response to people saying WS groups aren't effective without overwhelming numbers is not to try to get better but to hug, hide and PvE? That is not the way to improve. All you will do is teach greenies to play like r10 greenies.

    Pretty much all the good players on this server are those that can hold their own solo or in small groups (against other small groups, not ganking soloers), where individual contributions are much more important and you can't rely on others to pick up your slack. If you really wanted to get better you would get people to learn their skill set & rotation inside out and learn to turn/move (much) better, for a start. Your post suggests you are more interested in playing in as lame a way as possible out of spite than actually improving your groups, though.
    firstly yeh we will attack soloers they attack us solo, and how can you honestly say my group only attack solers, in my time in ws we have always been attacking what ever is in front of us, you make me sound like all we do is attack soloers, im there all day fighting u guys in groups normally and all creeps and freeps see that so dont pass me off as a coward m8, we will play it like bg and other pros now, if we cant win we will get buffs and anything i can to sway the odds, either way we wont feed you over and over, and to be fair your post really is another bull&&&& attack on me and walg stalkers, because we are out there and fighting, it may have excaped your notice but with hips or not those wargs die alot unlike burgs but you dont fault them for disapearing, and no your wrong the post is about not feeding you lot anymore, training is happening it started earlier today, and as for turning, i bought a new mouse a few weeks ago and i cant get used to the sensitivity i also misclick alot, new mouse tomorrow... but yet again another short sighted freep that just want to pass us off as lamers ater all the action i have made for you, thanks for respecting the action guys, thx alot, u know maybe i wont lead after all, maybe i will let u all drive me out the game... fek it gw2 here i come.. &&&& yall !
    Last edited by looterer; Apr 04 2013 at 12:52 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

  19. #1894
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarenius View Post
    I don't know what Elmariachi said in OOC (although I know he suggested I log 2 accounts to spy after I posted something he said in OOC, when in fact I switched to from freep to creep after he started forming a zerg to flip the map blue), but my 2c.


    Really, do you? Most of the time I meet WS groups I am fighting 1v4+, and even then the wargs will sprint and hips away. WS have always played like that, it isn't a recent thing you can blame on a lack of high ranked creeps.


    Your response to people saying WS groups aren't effective without overwhelming numbers is not to try to get better but to hug, hide and PvE? That is not the way to improve. All you will do is teach greenies to play like r10 greenies.

    Pretty much all the good players on this server are those that can hold their own solo or in small groups (against other small groups, not ganking soloers), where individual contributions are much more important and you can't rely on others to pick up your slack. If you really wanted to get better you would get people to learn their skill set & rotation inside out and learn to turn/move (much) better, for a start. Your post suggests you are more interested in playing in as lame a way as possible out of spite than actually improving your groups, though.
    I am sorry Era if i was thinking so, but nany situations i saw which was leading also creeps read ooc therefore many on freep side often messing around which way they go etc like * im going isen* maybe?* lol anyway i hve not said anything other i have explained in my previous post in creep ooc and taht was facts, I have not dissed anyone personally in any other way except to much chat and for that i was appologizing above. If Lug cannot see that from my post well is not my fault. I have respect for LUglat for perserverance in etens always since I was also on and off in creep side in past, but lately is total lack of respect mostly except some that know me and soem friends I have and had there in past.Nothing i have said in my above post aint true but I have not said nothing bad to someone personally was aimed at creeps in general how they say only freeps this or that but i was just flamed for not so...
    At Lug.
    Few days back at Tol Dusky constantly asked me if i am grouped i was say no, and later that i am liar and such...so that was more aimed at me personally that i ever did, except maybe to Jag but we have love-hate thing o_0
    Anyone that knows me know that I dont group many times even if im zerged many times simple couse are times some side has more or some less at certain time of days and I stil go out and fight win some lsoe some. I do group tho if any on if creeps massively outnumber freeps couse not many on or so couse is than riducolus to even kill any. But so is also on creep side i presume.
    And for zerging parts last ime can vauch yuzuriha aka skakirah who was at one occasion with me both solo btw at sb where was like 10 or so atleast dogs and reaver and defiler- did not even saw all classes chasing us in circles and I had to be in heal mode trying to heal me and her, was also later same at tr and there even npcs on us but could have saved Kris but i managed somehow escape hehe. Kris have known creeps i guess so ask her lol. But i dont mind like I said win soem lose some is same on both sides when be this or other reason some side has more peeps on.
    But it seems my opinion doesnt matter becouse u forge ur own which is ok.

    Bosty
    Last edited by bosty; Apr 04 2013 at 01:34 AM.
    Elmariachi, Rank 13 Minstrel

    Respect the elderly

  20. #1895
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post
    firstly yeh we will attack soloers they attack us solo, and how can you honestly say my group only attack solers, in my time in ws we have always been attacking what ever is in front of us, you make me sound like all we do is attack soloers, im there all day fighting u guys in groups normally and all creeps and freeps see that so dont pass me off as a coward m8, we will play it like bg and other pros now, if we cant win we will get buffs and anything i can to sway the odds, either way we wont feed you over and over, and to be fair your post really is another bull&&&& attack on me and walg stalkers, because we are out there and fighting, it may have excaped your notice but with hips or not those wargs die alot unlike burgs but you dont fault them for disapearing, and no your wrong the post is about not feeding you lot anymore, training is happening it started earlier today, and as for turning, i bought a new mouse a few weeks ago and i cant get used to the sensitivity i also misclick alot, new mouse tomorrow... but yet again another short sighted freep that just want to pass us off as lamers ater all the action i have made for you, thanks for respecting the action guys, thx alot, u know maybe i wont lead after all, maybe i will let u all drive me out the game... fek it gw2 here i come.. &&&& yall !
    I'd love you to point out where I said you only attack soloers. Oh right, you can't... but carry on reading stuff that isn't there, I guess.

    As for hips, I have no issue with people using it when they're ganked or to buy some time in group fights, that's what the skill is for. Running away when you are ganking 4 or more vs 1 is just sad, though.
    Last edited by Tarenius; Apr 04 2013 at 04:22 PM.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

  21. #1896
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Malung / Sweden
    Posts
    88
    Love some morning reading.

    Last edited by Makadam-EU; Apr 04 2013 at 03:49 AM.
    .
    EN Makadam || Vraelper
    Snow Makalorebreaker || Makaa

  22. #1897
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    573
    Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post
    firstly yeh we will attack soloers they attack us solo, and how can you honestly say my group only attack solers, in my time in ws we have always been attacking what ever is in front of us, you make me sound like all we do is attack soloers, im there all day fighting u guys in groups normally and all creeps and freeps see that so dont pass me off as a coward m8, we will play it like bg and other pros now, if we cant win we will get buffs and anything i can to sway the odds, either way we wont feed you over and over, and to be fair your post really is another bull&&&& attack on me and walg stalkers, because we are out there and fighting, it may have excaped your notice but with hips or not those wargs die alot unlike burgs but you dont fault them for disapearing, and no your wrong the post is about not feeding you lot anymore, training is happening it started earlier today, and as for turning, i bought a new mouse a few weeks ago and i cant get used to the sensitivity i also misclick alot, new mouse tomorrow... but yet again another short sighted freep that just want to pass us off as lamers ater all the action i have made for you, thanks for respecting the action guys, thx alot, u know maybe i wont lead after all, maybe i will let u all drive me out the game... fek it gw2 here i come.. &&&& yall !
    So... now creeps starting to admit 90% are playing like freeps.
    I log creepside, mainly got zerged, because I feel chaalenging the risk & survival.
    Yday logged my Grd & my Champ cuz I got bored from questing, same result, with an extra Epic flank 10+- creep jumped over me at Omaha.
    It will be a good starting if ppl admit that 90/95% persons just do not play pvmp by fun or challenge, just for win or Zerg.
    Sadly finally made 4 man grp and about 20m of some fights I mapped back to Hytbold.
    Enjoy Lug, that's a game, I'm being focused mainly 99% of the time, no matter the side I pick, and ofc sometimes ppl could get tired of being killed and getting no results, and it makes them choose between log or group, I decided to keep fighting like I've did all those years.
    Thx for the little fun yday (back soon @ creepside xd)
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

  23. #1898
    at no point at all yesterday was we 10, the most we ever had in group was 7 and for the most of it we was 5 and then 3, dusky wasnt online. for a short time we had helm and broz (reavers) and craisse, the rest where all low levels and a couple are new to ettens one only days old, when the fighting started at tol we got a result when the freeps first arrived because they ran straight into us with jag enco and a few other creeps behind us, they where not with us! after that i wasnt there at tol, everytime i returned to the fight i was instantly cut down by ani in 5 seconds i can not out heal his bleeds never mind any other skill , all i did in that fight was die over and over trying to return, in the meen time the rest of the group are just dying over and over... thats no fun for any of us, but we return to the fight regardless .. only to find you think of us as a joke! and make &&&& up about us..

    ganking solers? when i 1st joinded ws they often set out to gank soloers, badarg was leading and that is his playstyle, after a few weeks i put my foot down, and ever sinse ws'ers at least has a group has "NEVER" set out to gank soloers, and has never been a warg pack sinse, they have always operated like a normal group with visibles, in the pewpew or where ever the action is, yet last 3 days all i hear is how sh ite we are and having to live with bull&&&& lies about us. i only ever played for fun .. its no fun now knowing you think that of us, we are just a bunch of unskilled gankers a zergers! i hade pride as luglat, that is gone.

    is it a new freep tactic? to go solo so that if a group of 4 (wich is quiet normal) attacks you u can whine zergers and gankers ?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

  24. #1899
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    So... now creeps starting to admit 90% are playing like freeps.
    I log creepside, mainly got zerged, because I feel chaalenging the risk & survival.
    Yday logged my Grd & my Champ cuz I got bored from questing, same result, with an extra Epic flank 10+- creep jumped over me at Omaha.
    It will be a good starting if ppl admit that 90/95% persons just do not play pvmp by fun or challenge, just for win or Zerg.
    Sadly finally made 4 man grp and about 20m of some fights I mapped back to Hytbold.
    Enjoy Lug, that's a game, I'm being focused mainly 99% of the time, no matter the side I pick, and ofc sometimes ppl could get tired of being killed and getting no results, and it makes them choose between log or group, I decided to keep fighting like I've did all those years.
    Thx for the little fun yday (back soon @ creepside xd)
    Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post
    is it a new freep tactic? to go solo so that if a group of 4 (wich is quiet normal) attacks you u can whine zergers and gankers ?


    Well to be honest I think Hayley get the point I was trying to make this last times. None accused You or warg stalkers individually like i said above in post or in chat is both sides do it depending on population online etc and even bg or creatures not to be mistaken hehe ...or freeps ofc. Is nature of PVP zone or challenge it bears .Dying also is not issue here is pvp zone one is bound to die sooner or later or often if not lucky.
    Point I was trying ,and somehow eludes some. to make and all of you somehow did not see or want to see was that creeps mostly always were saying I zerg when i made group and only freeps zerg etc pve and so on. So I was saying all the time and giving example how creep side is all the same not individualls or particular tribe couse I have seen any or most of any side did zerg to other at some point!
    Villingly or unvillingly it happens!
    So you understand was issue of denial from creep side at the moments like they are victims and I pointed out both sides do same as whole on different times, cirtumstances etc.
    Dont know where you got that my refering was to individuals.
    If you or Dusky or whomever think if i target some in particular is not intention, couse if you are in front lines ofc you get hit first as do I many times hehe, or dogs in general are hit first aswell but only from battle perspektive. I may dissaprove of some action of some players and some are mutual teasing but that is all dealt on battle ground sportly way usually. Win some lose some. You can't deny all I was pointing out all side do same as also hayley said and some others. If dusky has a grudge on me couse I killed her many times should have nothing to do with you or ws since i try kill any on battleground maybe i leave usually just those who do quests unless that person did same to me.

    Not that is some rules about it or ops for that matter either.



    Bosty
    Last edited by bosty; Apr 04 2013 at 09:48 AM.
    Elmariachi, Rank 13 Minstrel

    Respect the elderly

  25. #1900
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    573
    I think you've missed some points on my post Luglat.
    1) I'm not whinning about anyone, just tried to make you calm and keep fighting
    2) Both sides just uses mainly similar tactic, catch the easy prey, which gives nice ren/inf but imo is boring and lacks of any challenge
    3) I'll never call cowards to people which fought against odds
    4) Yday, as explained, just joined moors, because was tired from freep pve grind, I took Ara Op and moved around the map, finally saw creeps at Tol gates, my 1st fight was me with Elma close to SB and still had tanking traits cuz I came from soloing an Op, idk exactly the number of creeps which were involved, but wth, against 2 when minstrel needed to heal, and I had no dps traits... It remembers me when got roflstomped by freeps many times, but tbh creeps these late times uses to do same.
    5) The Omaha "flank" I've said 10 more or less, can't say exactly the number of wargs, but they were a lot, with warleader and spider, vs Me.
    6) As main creep player, you think I've thrown &&&& into you, when didn't mentioned anything about you or WS, and after sharing nice and challenging fights gropued with Dusky, you're wrong.
    7) The message was sent, reason, just need people which cares a little more about PvMP and keep good action, even if this sacrifice makes me lose ren/inf. I'd always prefer good, fun, and nice battles.
    8) It's just every player which must look deeper about and think if picking a little piece of bread will save you from hunger on the future.
    9) The comparison I've made, was just because I use to go solo, so It's easier for me to live in 1st person how both sides act, and actually most is for easy, but it's not calling ezmoders overall, because there's players at both sides which will ever fight bravely, and one of those is called Luglat.
    10) The fact was I've just fought against your grp with my Champ, and was 1v3, tried to reach river because had troll npc and other npcs on me, ofc I lost, when came back and joined a 4 man grp, we dominated Tol, but just for a little time, then more freeps appeared, and just Xodus, Kacu, and few more creeps were spotted fighting, at this moment I decided to leave, because is no fun for me and for the others be unnecesarily killed every time they reach to defend and fight.

    Ending, my only subject was to try making a little effort between both sides, to make some good action, vecause we can do it, but need people willing to do it, I'm sorry if caring about action makes you feel bad.

    So you can check by yourself I'm not blaming ppl, just aiming one direction, but tbh, I think it's just a dream, but could be great if players started to care more of action and a little less about egos.

    Srry for the wall of text, cu around
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

 

 
Page 76 of 164 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 126 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload