We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 75 of 164 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    Tbh the first point is Play and love your players !

On evernight we have many switcher and only few PVP players, that's true.
    I don't talk about every knolodged players but i'm talking about at the great number of defiler before the U10 ...

Now many players are on farming mode, that's ok but if i go on etten every time i will find 0 freep 10 creep else 10 freep and 0 creep. No way. All switcer change side when they need and atm creep arent enougt good. Many Creeps like more chat than play :P

Another point: the warg stalker atm are the only tribe for every Noob creep. Do you think WS are a bag tribe ? Play bad ? Well make a better tribe for new creep ...

The rule in a game are the Tribe/Kin.

About the defiler Lug, atm for me it's really impossible to survive. One dps on my defiler it's already a pain 2 i'm already death.
    And i saw me and a WL it's the same, at last we lack on DPS and we lack on healing. Now the defence and the damage of freep it's really unbalanced. Promotion+ first age + newcrit defence + new item with critdefence + new jewel + new gold item + new setbonus + switch armor for set bonus i missing some piece of upgrade ?
    P.S.
    Sorry forgot about new power regeneration + flies nerf :P
    Now all tactical class are neverending power and flies are totally useless !!!
    AMEN at the last few post, ty guys /salute

"Valar Morghulis" - "Valar Dohaeris"

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    i say again jag dont seem to play that weaver much these days
    Maybe I busy with this, these months?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Jaggahl; Apr 02 2013 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by qru View Post
    Can't blame them, 1on1 balance is &&&& atm. It was decent pre u10 except of defi flies - now it's a joke. If you got no chance to win, or opponent has to give you a chance by nerfing himself and not using otherwise important skills, what's the point.

Even the old long time spar king defis are getting mowed down now.

edit: not saying there aren't some class combinations that work, but at least lm/mins/wdn are unkillable, not sure who could kill a champ either. And I'm talking about decent players, total noob dies no matter how bad the balance is.
    Point been what chance did burg have against ranked weaver using all skills at spars pre u10 or against ranked def draining burgs pwr in less then 10secs or even half decent wl....yet still i fought them with very little chance of winning.

I give in....like i say most players on evernight dont want to try thats the point ,well i sparred through bad and good times ,less chance i have to win the more driven i am ,anyways i siad enough on this subject message just dont seem to be getting across ,main point has been lost

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    well u forget something in that fight defiler is not a dps class and u didnt say the 3 other classes was. and i really wished that my hunter could survive 4 creeps in 5min
    I remember when a hunter could 1shot some creep classes I tryed this multiple times on fister

not normal I see good dps these days. I'm assumeing even jaggs not full dps these days, a warg rank 6 jumped me the other day, downed me to half moral before I realised, I got away purely thx to cooldowns. at which point he hips, and killed me once cooldowns were off. I was shocked :O a warg dpsing!!!

seriously, what warg doesn't go flayer these days? I for one have rarely seen them. BA's hitting a lot and even gui QQ'ed few weeks back that reaver dps was epic (not OP -_-). but who dps's these days? you seem to all think it's about stacking healers... no wonder a "survival" class can take on 4 if your hitting like a yogurt.

that kotwt group nearly got kissi down, no audacity creeps nearly got her with npc's on us... your example is terrible.

like I said. can't use kissi as example if you ban us from useing enco as epic healer

minstrel is OP, no doubt. can expect a nurf from there heals in red line I'm assured. but saying 5s kills are a little over the top. sometimes maybe, not all. and yes, maybe not run in head first into freeps and expect heals to do you well? I compare the defiler to the medic in TF2 lately cos I've realised massive comparasens. your not capiable to going out and saveing lives without cooldowns and large inductions. so like the medic, stay back and heal people to run out again, so many times I've got dot kills cos the crazy defiler was first target cos he was first in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Hepheastus View Post
    This is not the only reason people log out so fast these days. I have also noticed the hatred towards the opposite side is bigger than it ever was.

This has never been as big an issue as it is nowadays. There seems to be massive hatred between some players, and more hatred against the opposite side in general than ever before. It's gotten to the point where people would rather log off than feed the opposite side, which is most likely winning at that point. The days of a good handshake after a nice battle are long gone, nowadays people would probably punch eath other straight into the hospital instead, if they'd met up irl.

I know you have always been an advocate of respect between players, but I fear there is hardly any of it left to advocate.
    so when we were sparring me and tanick against you and valdez, and a random guy passes buy and kills valdez on 200 morale is our fault???? cause we came back and got zerged with no reason or warning... oh w8 hospitality and handshakes only work when some1 is favoured right? :S

Point been what chance did burg have against ranked weaver using all skills at spars pre u10 or against ranked def draining burgs pwr in less then 10secs or even half decent wl....yet still i fought them with very little chance of winning.

I give in....like i say most players on evernight dont want to try thats the point ,well i sparred through bad and good times ,less chance i have to win the more driven i am ,anyways i siad enough on this subject message just dont seem to be getting across ,main point has been lost
    Point is, generally ppl don't like to play pvp if they got just a very small/no chance to win. I'm not saying that overall creeps got no chance to win now, but in 1on1 spars you don't have the support from others - and playing with general spar rules gives some limitations too.

I don't think the game is some life achievement, if devs ruin it, players will leave - that's a fact. They might also go to the winning side, which is annoying, but the real fault is in devs. When balance comes back, or close, you'll see more ppl at spars.

I can not totally agree here... As you know I've played my burg pre U10 a few times too (right now I actually feel ashamed to bring any of my freep classes to moors), and I have beaten high ranked wls and defilers as often as they have bested me, burg wasn't as underpowered as everyone is claiming... It is true the flies were too overpowered and needed a nerf, and spiders were virtually impossible to kill, but hey every class should have a weakness right? A good champ could cut down even a high ranked warleader pretty fast, even before U10.
    My point is, in my opinion this cannot be compared to the position most creeps are in right now. Obviously there are still some capable of fighting freeps 1 on 1 with a decent chance to win, but most of them will pretty much not stand a chance against any freep class.

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    so when we were sparring me and tanick against you and valdez, and a random guy passes buy and kills valdez on 200 morale is our fault???? cause we came back and got zerged with no reason or warning... oh w8 hospitality and handshakes only work when some1 is favoured right? :S
    This had nothing to do with Valdez getting killed or my previous post. Neither did we actually want these spars to happen. They just sort of happened as a freep and a creep just wouldn't attack each other. Valdez charged in at one of you without the jumping while I stayed back because we wanted these spars (which shouldn't even be happening in the middle of TR fields) to end. You did not seem to get the message, so I joined in. If this has offended you in any way, I apologise, that was not the intent.
    Last edited by Hepheastus; Apr 02 2013 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hepheastus View Post
    This had nothing to do with Valdez getting zerged or my previous post. Neither did we actually want these spars to happen. They just sort of happened as a freep and a creep just wouldn't attack each other. Valdez charged in at one of you without the jumping while I stayed back because we wanted these spars (which shouldn't even be happening in the middle of TR fields) to end. You did not seem to get the message, so I joined in. If this has offended you in any way, I apologise, that was not the intent.

ofc i am not offended, just wanted to clear things out in case you were my friends... we had nothing to do with this guy it was just me and tanick

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post

About the defiler Lug, atm for me it's really impossible to survive. One dps on my defiler it's already a pain 2 i'm already death.
    And i saw me and a WL it's the same, at last we lack on DPS and we lack on healing. Now the defence and the damage of freep it's really unbalanced. Promotion+ first age + newcrit defence + new item with critdefence + new jewel + new gold item + new setbonus + switch armor for set bonus i missing some piece of upgrade ?
    That's not true with the warleader heals and dps, thanks to the new crit rating I find it alot easier for dps'ing heavy armour classes and nuking medium/light armour classes, the new crit makes shield bash more spammable, shouts crit more often so more no induction heals which work nicely in commander stance and also the crit rating also increases the magnitude of heals, for instance CtW can heal 4-5k in brawler and QWaF can heal 3k ish.

However though this is from MY warleaders perspective and I don't think that the same principles apply for defilers since they are mostly reliant on their heals unlike me with my crits.

Thank you for tonight's fights. It was fun and I'm happy to see many freeps and creeps came out.

@ Heph.........sry your missing the point m8 ,pre update 10 under spar rules creeps had the upper hand the ones that showed anyways ,im not talking out in the field using hips etc etc to get the kill yea a burg can turn the tables in these fights np but under spar conditions ranked wl/def/weaver with all skills would normaly win burg flogging his heart out......never did i say a burg was underpowerd broken yea not underpowerd.

Going Way off topic here my main point at the start was i went to the spars pre u10 to break from the gv farming the very same option i gave the creeps yet none showed why....... from what i was told they had no chance of winning spars never even fecking tried just took it as we cant win im not going to spar ,should i be ashamed to role freep now in the ettens the thought never crossed my mind or maybe im just doing what i love to do role around the moors playing burg .

fook respect.....i give in with this &&&& got my &&& &&&&& over and over at the spars pre u10 i was still there 2hrs later maybe im the fool ,infact hell yea im fecking donut for thinking players would do the same if tables was turned.

insector....cant respect this guy enough plays against the odds and wins against them epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    That's not true with the warleader heals and dps

The warleader dps can be more better but now i see WL die more quick than before !

And if you have 2 dpser on a target it's hard to keep alive witout a bubble atm ! you need WL and defiler spam heal !

Before U10 creep was too much strong, you can saw a spider or a WL go in the middle of an enemy raid and come back like nothing with only few heal ... but now it's too much !!!!

that was fun, i logged in to play 2 hours be4 update just to get a tell from my friend proqs that creeps actually made a raid vs proqs pouch and 2 lvl 82 randoms with 0 audacity... laughed a lot joined for a small fellowship and wiped you guys so you gave up from 6vs3... then heph came meets a 4man (me proqs and wil-ashdana who are kin friends with 0 audacity) and you make a raid cause you got killed 2 times? :S .. against me and proqs???
    cant see creep values there sorry we played for fun thats why we invited those 2 grennies and you destroyed it
    Last edited by Evadar; Apr 03 2013 at 07:55 AM.

that was fun, i logged in to play 2 hours be4 update just to get a tell from my friends proqs that creeps actually made a raid vs proqs pouch and 2 lvl 82 randoms with 0 audacity... laughed a lot joined for a small fellowship and wiped you guys so hard you gave up... then heph came dies twice from a 4 man (me proqs and wil-ashdana who are kin friends with 0 audacity) and you make a RAID?! against me and proqs??? yy creeps are moral they dont zerg lol lol
    Thats sums up perfectly what is wrong with this update. You joined a small fellowship and wiped a raid.

ofc its freep OP, ofc the last update ruined creeps but if you consider it all, its a pve game mainly and changes are made for raids... not my faults if devs made infinitive power and added 1st agers from t1 removing locks.... anyway keep up the fights guys !!

I have no idea what happened before I logged in, all I know is I see freeps zerging Lug, myself and several others got zerged by ~6 a couple times, so I took action, and made a fellowship myself. I'm sorry for not bending over and taking it up the @@@ like you obviously expect us to.
    Last edited by Hepheastus; Apr 03 2013 at 08:03 AM.

bubu posted: "minstrel is OP, no doubt. can expect a nurf from there heals in red line I'm assured. but saying 5s kills are a little over the top. sometimes maybe, not all. and yes, maybe not run in head first into freeps and expect heals to do you well? I compare the defiler to the medic in TF2 lately cos I've realised massive comparasens. your not capiable to going out and saveing lives without cooldowns and large inductions. so like the medic, stay back and heal people to run out again, so many times I've got dot kills cos the crazy defiler was first target cos he was first in charge. "

*sigh* your not going to let it rest are you m8 i heal its what i do, often when i charge it makes the action.. otherwise your whining we at grams, sure last few days i been abit suicidal but at least im trying, i could do what others do, not log on wich sounds kinda attractive atm, or keep u on horses all day never staying in same place ect, and seriously m8 you dont get it, name me a defiler that only ever heals, name me a defiler that still wont get attacked because he is behind everyone. im often behind m8 and often still the 1st target.

truth be bubu you have a bee in your bonnet about us zerging you all before the update, i totally understand that because its how we where treat before that update, was you not here when flesh/war raids and a 6 man burg pack where keeping everyone at grams before ? its kama we deserve a good zerging just as u did last update, thats not my issue at all.. my issue is the update is OTT and not one freep or one creep can tell me otherwise so please stop trying to prove me wrong.

you also said some not so nice stuff about warg stalkers and dusky trying to discredit both just because you want to justify the update lol, well i respect that you logged on and kicked your creep from warg stalkers after all it would have been kinda HIPPO-NESS would it not ? so yeh with that i want to say if any of you freeps that do have warg stalker acounts feel the same about dusky and warg stalkers please show the respect to log on and leave, why be there if you dont have respect for it !

before the update i had a brand and used it .. but i would never ever try to tell a freep that brands where NOT OP .. not sure if your smart enough to understand that point.
    Last edited by looterer; Apr 03 2013 at 09:34 AM.

ofc its freep OP, ofc the last update ruined creeps but if you consider it all, its a pve game mainly and changes are made for raids... not my faults if devs made infinitive power and added 1st agers from t1 removing locks.... anyway keep up the fights guys !!
    lol eva one post you brag u kill raid with small follow discrediting creeps for making the raid, then in next post admit the update is op but its not your fault, lol just think m8 or i call u bubu lol

that was fun, i logged in to play 2 hours be4 update just to get a tell from my friends proqs that creeps actually made a raid vs proqs pouch and 2 lvl 82 randoms with 0 audacity... laughed a lot joined for a small fellowship and wiped you guys so hard you gave up... then heph came dies twice from a 4 man (me proqs and wil-ashdana who are kin friends with 0 audacity) and you make a RAID?! against me and proqs??? yy creeps are moral they dont zerg lol lol

So, it was fun when you were killing and wiping creeps so hard (raid even! wow!) and your fun's ended when they finally killed you? And, if you can wipe a raid with your small group, what are you complaining about?

and another thing bubu... you play creep! so you should be able to feel the update was OTT, obviously you dont feel that in game like the rest of us, which can only meen one thing.. freeps dont attack you the same because you are a freep and very likely vice versa... so yeh the game plays differently for people like you!

Quote Originally Posted by aruthir View Post
    So, it was fun when you were killing and wiping creeps so hard (raid even! wow!) and your fun's ended when they finally killed you? And, if you can wipe a raid with your small group, what are you complaining about?
    i dont complain about anything, i also changed the "so hard" expression cause it was wrong, i wanted to point out NOT which side is OP (which is freep side abviously), but point out that there are 0 differances in freep-creep personality.

i read posts saying creeps have moral values bla bla bla, creeps respect good fights bla bla bla, creeps always want 2-2 ops bla bla bla, while they raided up against a 2 man (and it was not fellowship heph it was raid i counted at least 8)

it WAS the best move and i dont complain i about dying, its well known i am not a hugger i get deaths for fun or by staying behind helping others by healing (even if the person i healed wont stay with me so we both survive)

i repear, i was not complaining about the raid i want to point out that there are ZERO differance between 2 sides

i read posts saying creeps have moral values bla bla bla, creeps respect good fights bla bla bla, creeps always want 2-2 ops bla bla bla, while they raided up against a 2 man (and it was not fellowship heph it was raid i counted at least 8)

Ok, i dont think that 2 freeps wiped a raid is entirely true especially when one is you zS.
    8 creeps doesn't necessarily mean a raid, it can be 8 random creeps which happen to be near each other, can it not?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBanana View Post
    Ok, i dont think that 2 freeps wiped a raid is entirely true especially when one is you zS.
    8 creeps doesn't necessarily mean a raid, it can be 8 random creeps which happen to be near each other, can it not?
    where are you hiding Huggi? last time i was killing you in grothum with a camp of golbins on me
    it was me, proqs and pouch plus 2 lvl 82 freeps vs like 1 wl r10 2 wargs r10 1 greenies defiler gootreks reaver and some1 i dont remeber but i dont want to point that, IF you read my last post

well ... at last the player are the same both side ... this are the switchers

And Switchers for me aren't people like me, or some other, log out for go in the other side for some reason ( friend log on the other side or the other side is outnumber ) i talking about the casual player or all easyplayerZ.

It's a wasting of time blame other side ...

Page 75 of 164 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 125 ... LastLast