We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 72 of 164 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 82 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 4094
    Awesome fights last night! Just proves again, teamwork is much better than OPness

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    you wrong there mate creeps could still kept the raid up. could use defilers.
    but thats how creeps play ye. when wl bugged there no need to keep fighting zS
    anyway i hope the creep raid dosnt log so fast tonight ^^
    Perhaps you should try coming to moors earlier, not when people have already been raiding for 2 hours. Can't expect people to stay online for the night just because you show up pretty late

Quote Originally Posted by pattt View Post
    Lol and some old bug showed up as well, i kinda forget if u can run into one shotters or not with that one.
    Tbh, that differs every time, sometimes one shotters just stand there looking at you, another time they shoot you down after which you can't do anything (not even retreat) untill the bug is gone.
    Last edited by Hepheastus; Mar 21 2013 at 09:07 AM.

&&& ! nerf reaver !!!!!!!!!!

I decided to level my alt after couple of days i came to the conclusion that pvp at this point is not as fun unless a couple of hours when there is a rvr going. so you will see me less and hopefully that will keep it the tide more balanced. Probaly will pop up but hopefully not to much since i really want a second toon hahaha

Funny yesterday night but at last, no way !
    Atm is really impossible talk about a balance :S

One healer ( defiler ) one buffer ( WL ) and one dps ( warg )

Versus 2 dps, champ and burg ... and they never die !!! Only some time burglar ( i guess wanna keep the fight for fun )
    But it's impossibile 2 dps can kill healer and never die ! This is obviously OP but we have fun anyway

CheerZ

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    Funny yesterday night but at last, no way !
    Atm is really impossible talk about a balance :S

One healer ( defiler ) one buffer ( WL ) and one dps ( warg )

Versus 2 dps, champ and burg ... and they never die !!! Only some time burglar ( i guess wanna keep the fight for fun )
    But it's impossibile 2 dps can kill healer and never die ! This is obviously OP but we have fun anyway

CheerZ
    I am not saying things are balanced at the moment, but those fights had far more to do with the players involved than the state of the game. A r7 defiler, r10 WL, r13 warg & r7 warg should not be getting repeatedly killed by a burg & champ.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Eraelin easymode champ fotm rolled op qq champ.
    Crepo die when they see you coming close zS

Oh! And Vinland, why would you rename gordins' burg?
    You really wanna get caught that you bought hes account?
    Last edited by Faildget; Mar 23 2013 at 02:11 PM.

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Crepo die when they see you coming close zS
    I just roll over on my back and hope he rides past me.
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

Go go Dilnab, your next step prob will be calling me Hellfang, and next my entire kinnies are myself, sigh...
    http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/9...shot00099a.jpg

Don't try to argue with a fool cuz he will beat you trying to underlevel yourself and finally by experience

Quote Originally Posted by Tarenius View Post
    I am not saying things are balanced at the moment, but those fights had far more to do with the players involved than the state of the game. A r7 defiler, r10 WL, r13 warg & r7 warg should not be getting repeatedly killed by a burg & champ.
    That can be true but ... really, can i be a bad defiler but at last, i can use only few skill no more, and when i'm death .. all group become killed. Some time burg and champ can give a big burst of damage from crit and stun/daze double time on ineduction ecc ...

I can't keep alive the warg r7 and that can be a problem of some warg stat like no ... but with a WL and a Defiler ( same talking about a cappy and a mini/RK ) do you belive with a mini a cappy and one melee dps 2 creep dpser can survive ?
    Spritmagen is a good WL and for sure you and proq are 2 good player but we can't kill you and we become killed cause can't have enought heal versus damage.

The point is that 2 good wargs grouped with a WL should kill a burg very quickly once KO is gone. Proqs was taking so little damage that glee covered the majority of it.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Go go Dilnab, your next step prob will be calling me Hellfang, and next my entire kinnies are myself, sigh...
    http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/9...shot00099a.jpg

Don't try to argue with a fool cuz he will beat you trying to underlevel yourself and finally by experience
    lol stop failing helley who knows this a 2nd account or you got the account from another player
    what up with u stealing other names ? just wondering do u really having hard time to think of names?
    show some respect pls you make the players you stole the name from look bad zS pls just stop it
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Its actually; Never argue with a fool, he will lower you to his level and beat you with his experience.
    Bunyou

Thanks for the tip

+ ending that nonsense argument dilnab:

this recquires a little concentration ok?
    Player A) Has an anual subscription.
    Player B) Has a lifetime subscription.

Question:
    Wth will A keep playing with payment if really owns B subscription?

In a mature mind the reason about 2 friends sharing some fun on a saturday noon, means when one types other on skype some funny thing, both are same?

Really??

Ending, because I don't have any reason of trying to defend myself against people which don't know who's my
    Main character, because my main Character is a LM, because I picked Hayley as name, like Helley (easy, just grow your tiny mind and check about Paramore). Maybe you're the butthurt defiler I've killed some years ago with my guardian when using a cosmetic fish, or maybe not, I don't care (slapper fish bleed on op ftw).
    Maybe you've not a plenty life and need to catch unnecesary attention (idd).
    Maybe you tink you're some kind different than others, but the funny truth is you're not more than anything, and your stoopid arguing just shows a child which knows too little about life, it will hit you hard if you think you're right.
    And finally next time gimme time to reach you and take the SS, yesterday I got not time, but you offered a nice FC show, as you always do. Sadly you logged too fast, BA could be seen, maybe trying on Warg next time.

Bye

Cheers for the spar today pouch! Was a close n good fight! you give really nice infamy. Sry i couldnt be there for a rematch, evil phonecall. But we'll prolly get more chances.

/kiss

I still count myself as a newbie in Ettens, but in case anybody shares the same feelings here as me, that farming ranks is though not illegal by game terms is still something that is not right.. I'll post this picture of an early morning freaver train I bumped into and followed to the location it led me to a farming spot.

Rank 8 champ had an easy time earning her/his place..

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/5...shot00024w.jpg
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001e4605/signature.png]Craisse[/charsig]

That champ has been doing it for a long time.
    Has no skills playing pvp and when looking at him, probably sucks at pve as much.
    Off hand or r10 weps, no idea what it is after, wont make a diffirence.
    Bad player is a bad player, regardless the gear he uses.

Next time, log a defi to heal those poor freavers

The original Valdez

Rhiisa top of the freep leaderboard yesterday, 75k renown in 10 days, not even subtle.

I wouldn't like to see anyone banned from game, and I'm sure Turbine wouldn't as that's one less potientially paying customer. Fit punishment should be to have rank set back to zero.

Slimebag
    Defiler R10, Bodolf Warg R9, Slimeball Weaver R9. Black Guard and Zoggo FoG

Sad thing that this isn't against the rules... It shouldn't be allowed on either side. And setting the rank back to zero would be a perfect punishment. Not to harsh, but maybe it takes away taste of farming for those who do it. And even as it was said that they have no skill, it's still annoying to those who earn their ranks the proper way.
    But oh well, guess this is just one of the many things we have to live with.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001e4605/signature.png]Craisse[/charsig]

Slimebag

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggahl View Post
    Is Jags mating call?
    Selembar - R12 - Minstrel
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

Haha Bubu, great clip

Slimebag

After a lot of FC freeps around moors.....

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/9...nshot00449.jpg

Now more fights, next stop R9

Quote Originally Posted by Celembar View Post
    Is Jags mating call?
    Are you attracted? I am not the insect you're looking for

I am attracted anyway. Like my new haircut?
    Selembar - R12 - Minstrel
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

Page 72 of 164 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 82 122 ... LastLast