We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 71 of 164 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 81 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 4094
    Cool, first day online again after 3-4 days and already caught a FC'er.
    Rhiisa FC'ing with 2 reavers on a hill behind HH. So sad.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000173ea/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by laphorrr View Post
    Cool, first day online again after 3-4 days and already caught a FC'er.
    Rhiisa FC'ing with 2 reavers on a hill behind HH. So sad.
    and the really annoying thing is Turbine don't give a toss
    Last edited by Zoggo; Mar 17 2013 at 02:26 PM.

Slimebag
    Defiler R10, Bodolf Warg R9, Slimeball Weaver R9. Black Guard and Zoggo FoG

I was hardcore creep for 5 years. In the early years I used Warg raids/packs/ or solo to gank the heck out of freeps on my Warg, it was the sole reason I founded WS to get back at freeps because I considered them Ezmoders, unfair etc and I wanted payback. In the early days I/We/WS mercilessly ganked the GY's, when it was very unpopular and against the Etiquette to do so, but I did not give a &&&& about the flaming that came my way so I zerged every freep on the map despite all opposition from many creeps and all freeps at the time and the endless QQ from both directions in game and on the forum. I did however, change my playstyle over time, due to making many friends creep side and I grew to respect the integrity and sense of fair play that most creeps had then and I adopted the same values, resigned leadership of WS and played in many creep raids/groups etc and adopted the same sense of fair play. Creeps had a sense of values, fair play, and integrity. We always let the freeps have a GY, would not raid unless absolutely necessary.

This all changed in Up9 when creeps finally got the OP/godmode. Rather than sticking to their values, perhaps because some of the old timers had left who held to those values and tried to encourage all creeps to do so, they did everything they always QQ'd about that the freeps did and played just as bad or far worse in the zerg mentality.

However, it sickened me the way creeps played, and you only have to read all of the past forum history to see how much I flamed freeps and stuck up for creeps, but I can do so no longer after U9. Creeps have lost all of the moral highground. Especially after all of the FC policing they have done recently but then did so blatantly themselves FC'ing their own freeps on alts. So sad.
    Last edited by Nakah; Mar 19 2013 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post
    I was FAIL TROLL for 5 years. In the early years I used FORUMS TO TROLL freeps on my FAIL Warg, it was the sole reason I founded WS [to get back at freeps because I considered them Ezmoders, unfair etc and I wanted payback] WOT?. BECAUSE TRUE CREEPS NEVER CONSIDERED ME MORE THAN A LAMER AND A FAIL TROLL In the early days I WERE NOTHING LIKE NOW, BUT I PRETEND TO BE LOL. --->>>>I did however, change my playstyle over time, due to making many friends creep side and I grew to respect the integrity and sense of fair play that most creeps had then and I adopted the same values (BUT NEVER GOT RESPECTED LIKE OLD ONES), resigned leadership of WS and played in many creep raids/groups etc and adopted the same sense of fair play NICE JOKE: INSERT FAIR GANK OR JUST HIPS & RUN OR PLAY WITH ANY KIND OF ADVANTAGE. Creeps had a sense of values, fair play, and integrity(OFC: BUT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY OF THEM). We always let the freeps have a GY, would not raid unless absolutely necessary.<<<<--- IF YOU BELIEVE IT YOU HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM

BLAH BLAH
    HERE COMES THE FUN:
    However, it sickened me the way creeps played, and you only have to read all of the past forum history to see how much I flamed freeps and stuck up for creeps, but I can do so no longer after U9.(MAYBE THE ONLY POINT I CAN AGREE BECAUSE LOTS OF CREEPS, LIKE FREEPS HAS AN HORRIBLE FEAR OF CHARGE FIGHT PERHAPS BECAUSE THEY CAN DIE) SWITCHERS & SOME FREEPS have lost all of the moral highground. Especially after all of the FC ACCUSSING they have done recently but then did so blatantly themselves FC'ing AND THE MOST TWIST TONGUED IS THE BIGGER FC'ER. So sad.
    Nice text, just fixed for you some points,

Hugs

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Originally Posted by Nakahhttp://forums.lotro.com/images/butto...post-right.pngI was FAIL TROLL for 5 years. In the early years I used FORUMS TO TROLL freeps on my FAIL Warg, it was the sole reason I founded WS [to get back at freeps because I considered them Ezmoders, unfair etc and I wanted payback] WOT?. BECAUSE TRUE CREEPS NEVER CONSIDERED ME MORE THAN A LAMER AND A FAIL TROLL In the early days I WERE NOTHING LIKE NOW, BUT I PRETEND TO BE LOL. --->>>>I did however, change my playstyle over time, due to making many friends creep side and I grew to respect the integrity and sense of fair play that most creeps had then and I adopted the same values (BUT NEVER GOT RESPECTED LIKE OLD ONES), resigned leadership of WS and played in many creep raids/groups etc and adopted the same sense of fair play NICE JOKE: INSERT FAIR GANK OR JUST HIPS & RUN OR PLAY WITH ANY KIND OF ADVANTAGE. Creeps had a sense of values, fair play, and integrity(OFC: BUT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY OF THEM). We always let the freeps have a GY, would not raid unless absolutely necessary.<<<<--- IF YOU BELIEVE IT YOU HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM

BLAH BLAH
    HERE COMES THE FUN:
    However, it sickened me the way creeps played, and you only have to read all of the past forum history to see how much I flamed freeps and stuck up for creeps, but I can do so no longer after U9.(MAYBE THE ONLY POINT I CAN AGREE BECAUSE LOTS OF CREEPS, LIKE FREEPS HAS AN HORRIBLE FEAR OF CHARGE FIGHT PERHAPS BECAUSE THEY CAN DIE) SWITCHERS & SOME FREEPS have lost all of the moral highground. Especially after all of the FC ACCUSSING they have done recently but then did so blatantly themselves FC'ing AND THE MOST TWIST TONGUED IS THE BIGGER FC'ER. So sad.
    Hugs
    Nice response, great rage, epic QQ but no real answers.
    Last edited by Nakah; Mar 19 2013 at 01:49 AM.

Truth hurts sometimes, but is refreshing

Hugs
    Truth hurts sometimes, but is refreshing
    But not an intelligent or clever answer as all forum readers can see.

Nice response, great rage, epic QQ but no real answers.
    Don't mistake... it's just irony...

I can understand you want to go ezside, and tbh I don't care, but just a wall of text like the one you wrote is just hilarious, you got talent for being a comedian

Don't mistake... it's just irony...

I can understand you want to go ezside, and tbh I don't care, but just a wall of text like the one you wrote is just hilarious, you got talent for being a comedian
    Still no clever or intelligent answer to my post. Just an epic rage and lots of QQ.

Answers come from questions asked. No question asked, no answer will be given.

I see a story that's hardly believable. That story is rewarded with attention. When rewarded, be happy.

Not intelligent, just common sense
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000c1382/signature.png]Azthal[/charsig]

ok the voice of reason...........

Ettens is one big fecking joke the action sux the roles have been reversed and most ezmode creeps came back to freep what a big joke.....

And what happend to all those ezmode defs......(back to freep i guess) well my regards to enco/thingo/lug etc etc for having to clean up there mess ,spent some time on the alt tracker yesterday and omg this saddens me respect to the freeps that stayed pre u10 and respect to the creeps that are here post u10 ,don't you switchers want to play a class you like or is it just pure greed the reason you lot play this game ,can't get my head round it tbh pre u9 i got &&&&& big style yet still i played the burg...why cos i enjoy the class ,you lot of ezmode switchers are playing the wrong game if greed and easy life is your main goal.....i suggest minecraft go fill you boots with unlimited supplies feed your greed there fecking losers.

regards pouch.....this switching to freep is worse then i imagined.

I was hardcore creep for 5 years. In the early years I used Warg raids/packs/ or solo to gank the heck out of freeps on my Warg, it was the sole reason I founded WS to get back at freeps because I considered them Ezmoders, unfair etc and I wanted payback. In the early days I/We/WS mercilessly ganked the GY's, when it was very unpopular and against the Etiquette to do so, but I did not give a &&&& about the flaming that came my way so I zerged every freep on the map despite all opposition from many creeps and all freeps at the time and the endless QQ from both directions in game and on the forum. I did however, change my playstyle over time, due to making many friends creep side and I grew to respect the integrity and sense of fair play that most creeps had then and I adopted the same values, resigned leadership of WS and played in many creep raids/groups etc and adopted the same sense of fair play. Creeps had a sense of values, fair play, and integrity. We always let the freeps have a GY, would not raid unless absolutely necessary.

This all changed in Up9 when creeps finally got the OP/godmode. Rather than sticking to their values, perhaps because some of the old timers had left who held to those values and tried to encourage all creeps to do so, they did everything they always QQ'd about that the freeps did and played just as bad or far worse in the zerg mentality.

However, it sickened me the way creeps played, and you only have to read all of the past forum history to see how much I flamed freeps and stuck up for creeps, but I can do so no longer after U9. Creeps have lost all of the moral highground. Especially after all of the FC policing they have done recently but then did so blatantly themselves FC'ing their own freeps on alts. So sad.
    So this is another way to say you go play freepside since they are overpowered now?
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

So... let me understand:

Earning an average of 1/2k ren/inf daily is FC, but earning 15/20 in 2 hours is just pure skill... let's continue...

Charging creeps with a fishing rod now is FC too?? I remember far time ago when killed a defiler with a cosmetic fish rofl, some people are playing for fun, not in your case

To end: Creepside will not miss ya, like never did

Kisses for u Nukah

The only way to avoid becoming a switcher &&&&&& is to have creeps on other servers. I will never ever play creep on evernight, not that i play creep anyway but if i do i play on eldar where my roots are, why do u think i took my lrm away from eldar and brought it here. I just wanna have fun on both side, but not at the cost of risking unbalancing the moors.

Maybe i will just pve my way to my rank doing quests as pvping itself is even more boring. I'm not to keen on all the change's turbine did, although with some i will agree. and trust me freeps will get there nerfs incoming aswel. and u will see how many will switch back to creep.

Cool, I did not know it was allowed to FC in Ascension .
    I learn something new everyday!
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000173ea/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by laphorrr View Post
    Cool, I did not know it was allowed to FC in Ascension .
    I learn something new everyday!
    Talking about the freever account that attacked me at EC and tried running back to GY? yes that must be me FC. I find close to EC at prime time (tho well nothing is prime time atm) to be perfect time/place for fc!

tbh i'm too many slaker for do FC !!!

But at last what is the problem ? Freep are too much OP now ? Tbh i never see any good action after the last update, no idea how much can be hard for creep now survive with a raid, the only thing for me is now my defiler die more quickly than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Odobjaao View Post
    Talking about the freever account that attacked me at EC and tried running back to GY? yes that must be me FC. I find close to EC at prime time (tho well nothing is prime time atm) to be perfect time/place for fc!
    ''Tried'' running to the GY? Watched you kill him multiple times when he was just jumping infront of you. He kept running back to you. Anyways, that is my conclusion.

Once I started talking to the freever you suddently dissapeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Odobjaao View Post
    I killed him 3 times. First I killed him just outside EC. then I stood still writing to kin how lame ettens was. when I stood ther writing he attacked me and started running to GY. Then a warden came and camped him at GY. Since killing r0 reavers multiple times in a row tends to lead to stuff like this I rode towards grams and got tracked. I stopped since I wanted a fight (but for some reason that warg didnt wanna attack me) I ran around looking for that warg and ended back to EC where I find the reaver outside EC again. so I killed him and rode to TR.

I take pride in not cheating in this game, I would never FC. (btw so far today I have gotten 1326 ren. thats 140x3 from the reaver 840 from quests and rest from the fight at TR). I hope you can stop acusing me now, not sure how else I can explain this.
    Last edited by Odobjaao; Mar 20 2013 at 12:48 PM.

great action tonight creeps the way you guys fought was wow. i made alot of renown and im happy for that ^^
    and i thank you all creeps that made it happend.
    i never had such great action in month keep it up guys ^^
    shame that creeps logged off after 1 wipe, that really suxed.
    but im used to it so cheers creeps, gotta have more action like this ^^
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Smile

yeeah, fun fights tonight! Cheers oldtimer freeps n others!

/kiss

Cool

lol,

*oldtimer creeps n freeps

/kiss

Good fights yesterday, I made a raid to get something going although i wasn't really sure what creeps where doing so i disbanded as soon after we took tr because creeps had buff and didn't want to risk to kill the action.

Lol and some old bug showed up as well, i kinda forget if u can run into one shotters or not with that one.

Yeah that was nice action last night. Killed some, and died a lot, pretty sweet. I've missed action at Tol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    shame that creeps logged off after 1 wipe, that really suxed.
    but im used to it so cheers creeps, gotta have more action like this ^^
    Our WLs had that crazy bug and some had to leave for the night, anyway (including our leader) so it was a natural time to disband ^^
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

you wrong there mate creeps could still kept the raid up. could use defilers.
    but thats how creeps play ye. when wl bugged there no need to keep fighting zS
    anyway i hope the creep raid dosnt log so fast tonight ^^
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Page 71 of 164 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 81 121 ... LastLast