We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 69 of 164 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangaar View Post
    The irony is stunning
    Yes it does, will be more stunning after u10

Quote Originally Posted by pattt View Post
    I cant wait to see whats the next excuse for freeps to stay in gv..
    U10 its gonna be + for freep buffs

[Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

He speaks about the reason one makes a raid to begin with.
    The intention behind the act of starting a raid, the goals you wish to achieve with a raid.

But it is not something that I am best able to put down in writing, I do not have the gift that the linguistically gifted Thingo possesses. It is like trying to tell someone what the difference between setting fire to a paper model and setting fire to an actual person.

In this regard perhaps a fellow freep such as the noble Rucagorn would be better suited to explain.
    [CENTER][B]Xodus-Warleader 12 Black Guard[/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][IMG]http://s3.mmoguildsites.com/s3/gallery_images/223082/large.png?1299381617[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][I]I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend[/I][/CENTER]

When lame switchers go back to freepside, good riddance. Bring on the pain, nothing new for creeps
    Last edited by Zoggo; Mar 03 2013 at 04:58 PM.
    [IMG]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/543/ilhp.png[/IMG][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Slimebag[/COLOR] Defiler R10,[COLOR=#ff0000] Bodolf[/COLOR] Warg R9, [COLOR=#ff0000]Slimeball [/COLOR]Weaver R9. Black Guard and[COLOR=#0099cc] Zoggo[/COLOR] FoG

Good to see creeps still talk big after years, only shame they cannot ever back up there words. Today just showed my story, creeps can only react but not act, we as freepside got to do the work, It is thanks to freepside that this day was as it was all creep had to do was sit back and let us do the work. Fine with me. And tbh it felt great to see most wussies run like the chickens as they are, why do u think i'm aloud to wear the title chicken chaser, i do it all day long in ettens.

Go hide behind your brands while u can and everything else, we beaten you today in your own game and how, and the reaction it got later in the evening just showed the frustration, you guys are not used to have fair fight, only fights that seems fair into your eyes.

Yes really ironic it is.

Yay, brave freepies had to raid up again agianst a handful of creeps and off course had to take all 4 OP's again. Well done.

Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Quote Originally Posted by Torhowl View Post
    Yay, brave freepies had to raid up again agianst a handful of creeps and off course had to take all 4 OP's again. Well done.
    Tbh i logged on at 9pm all 4 ops red first thing i did was flip x2 blue stayed on till 12.00ish ops where 2/2 for the full 3 hrs.

Keeping 2/2 ops is pain due to new loggers having op quest to do........remove op buffs devs

wel l can't be bothered to many times hehe .Is like if you ask 100 peeps, you would get 100 point of views :P
    Is fun to read though hehe . Keep it on! o_O
    But if you want I will say this how i saw yesterday. Was some nice fights afternoon and evening. Got killed alot , but what is new hehe. I mean globaly was ok until like around 8 ish or so when creeps was like 4-1 atleast and many freeps logged hehe( again)-well nothing wrong with that i think I stay many times if I have time but dont want to give free points if clearly enemy outnumber you so much taht hardly can you kill anything. I remember was fun times before i logged tho i was atacking isen killed some taskmaster there, than atriohm tried to nibble me i had to do tactical retreat to Tol, where killed krasnak in heal traits o_O, than defended Tol- few times got zerged again than i logged off. Seems to be like what was many times just other locations on map when switchers switch.
    We have what we make of action to be honest, I aint complaining much. On both sides peeps get in crosfire sometimes and get zerged but what creep side do most iz zerging 4-1 through castles and killing clearly soloers over and over and not even with intention of caping is lame.
    Many times earlier with slightly more numbers you were hiding , and whenever freeps was atacking ur castle you came rushing couse we had also npcs on us.
    Again is sometimes similar on both sides and it is what it is mostly, I can't complain much just don't go saying on forums one side do this or another side do that becouse both sides are to blame.
    Regarding to outpost je i give thumb up to pouchy there most times is even numbers unless sometimes is becouse some need quests or sometimes some side need more outposts if have less number of peeps-nothing wrong with that.
    Also there are times when some side clearly outnumber other,time of day or so, and want to categorically crush other with capping outposts.
    That was clearly the example when i logged and pouch got on i guess hehe. They had like 4-1 atleast numbers raging through Tol and they had to have 4 outpost...so whoever saying only freeps cap outposts is clearly biased hehe.
    Have a nice day and enjoy the game! :O)

Greetings ,

Elmariachi
    Elmariachi, Rank 13 Minstrel

Respect the elderly

thanks for RvR today was really bad action earlier when creeps wouldn't stop hugging tr, full red map with defs being half the player base!

you guys really hit us back hard after the first 2/3. also that DoF fight was epic xD completely in our favour with haveing so many lm's.

gratz on taking tol too, some people said it was lodes of people logging defs/wl's. but you guys pushed back really well. we weren't exactly the bests following rat, so when you stacked heals we should of picks some off easier. but at that point in tol I was able to get 1 gambit off every 10secs with lag XD

good game. hopefully doesn't end up in another farm tonight followed by a farm tomorrow morning...

Ok here we go u10 round the corner and...................my pc exploded lastnight oh the joy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v9yU...yer_detailpage

downloading U10

I'm probebly not going to be in moors as much, but thx for fun creeps and freeps. I really hope U10 isn't a freep roflstomp with everyone saying "but they did it to us" cos tbh over the last few days we showed what a raid could do...

I've already talked to afew people about switching to creep if it's bad. so you might see my nab bubble machine soon ^_^

i will play my OP Lore master for kill all mordirith force BWHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!
    See you soon !! :P

fuu10

why do freeps need bfp's?
    Selembar - R12 - Minstrel
    Celem - R6 - Champion
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

So u10 is out?
    Hows moors handling the 1ars and bfp for freeps?

Im at malta for a week so can't test it myself

The original Valdez

Dunno. I'm rank 6, before the update i had 2 pcs PVP set, 14.2k morale on the mini.

After u10, i barter 2 more PVP pieces. Since they removed set bonuses and stats on PVP set sux, i'm down to 12k morale in 4 x PVP. Field promotion puts me right back to where i was before.

The map was red and i saw a couple OOC shouts, but i was too busy to step out of GV.
    Elf females - Nemulias (grd) Arenor (min - retired)
    Men - Farrowden (Champ), Rhoswith (lm), Manorborn (cpt)
    In Training : Snorlin (rk)
    Tankstrels RIP [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssQv83k6arY[/url]

The balance seems to be even worse than what ppl thought at first. First ager dps increase is something like 10% compared to 2nd age (most ranked freeps have / will have them), BFP for ~10%, crit dmg increase and defence reduction = insane dmg on creeps. Balanced freep groups will totally destroy creeps.
    [COLOR=#0000ff]~ Magellanic Moonsorrow ~ R13 ~ [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]~ Myrkky Hoitsu ~ R8 ~ [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by qru View Post
    The balance seems to be even worse than what ppl thought at first. First ager dps increase is something like 10% compared to 2nd age (most ranked freeps have / will have them), BFP for ~10%, crit dmg increase and defence reduction = insane dmg on creeps. Balanced freep groups will totally destroy creeps.
    No worries, I'll questrank the last 150k.
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

Couldn't agree more. You also forgot to mention op fate changes to icpr/ nerf to plague of flies and will adding tactical mitigation.

It's a shame Turbine have unbalanced moors, just wonder how many creeps gonna stick around to take a beating.

Lotro Store sales - Fight as a Servant of Sauron ! Unleash your potential today ! Oh the irony
    [IMG]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/543/ilhp.png[/IMG][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Slimebag[/COLOR] Defiler R10,[COLOR=#ff0000] Bodolf[/COLOR] Warg R9, [COLOR=#ff0000]Slimeball [/COLOR]Weaver R9. Black Guard and[COLOR=#0099cc] Zoggo[/COLOR] FoG

i spend less time in etten in this day, but can't see too many change.

I will see at first raid what will happen.

See you soon maggotZ

Quote Originally Posted by Zoggo View Post
    Couldn't agree more. You also forgot to mention op fate changes to icpr/ nerf to plague of flies and will adding tactical mitigation.

It's a shame Turbine have unbalanced moors, just wonder how many creeps gonna stick around to take a beating.

Lotro Store sales - Fight as a Servant of Sauron ! Unleash your potential today ! Oh the irony
    I will of course stick around, those creeps who have been around as long (or longer) than I, will remember previous updates that made life as a creep a true challenge, yet we continued to resist.
    [CENTER][B]Xodus-Warleader 12 Black Guard[/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][IMG]http://s3.mmoguildsites.com/s3/gallery_images/223082/large.png?1299381617[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][I]I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend[/I][/CENTER]

Just from the very few freeps that have shown their faces in ettens since the update i see a big differnce and predict creepside genocide lol .. already seeing quitters , yesterday i was kb'ed by a necklace lol, armagedeon is soon comeing to creepside ..creepsides only hope is BG and even they will have difficulty for sure. I myself will be making a stand i hope not too many will quit.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

We will see where it goes in the moors, i made my point pretty clear about switchers, so i guess my point will soon become clear to creep side and to those who didn't believe it would have been an issie.

As far i'm concerend it saves me the time to set up raids to protect freeps from being farmed by creeps in there own keeps if not gv.

Creeps always had far more numbers overal, and even with switchers i don't yet forsee an huge unbalance. bfp is good way to balance things out, if we get op they can lower it if we get weakend they can buff it.

As long as creeps have way better mobility in the moors and organisation they will be alright.

As long as creeps have way better mobility in the moors and organisation they will be alright.
    You kidding me? ^^ I'd take mount any day over maps... I've been in countless situation whereas my mount got me away from creep group. It's even more potent with the induction reduction.
    [B]What We Do In Life, Echoes in Eternity - [/B][URL]http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/monsterplay-player-vs-player-combat-624/422337-ultimate-evernight-thread-evernight-strikes-back.html[/URL][B]
    Blitzz Krieg R13 RK - Talgasn R11 Reaver -Talgroth R10 BA Evernight![/B]

Quote Originally Posted by D3str0yer View Post
    You kidding me? ^^ I'd take mount any day over maps... I've been in countless situation whereas my mount got me away from creep group. It's even more potent with the induction reduction.
    Well let's trade then, freeps get maps and walk buffs with 35% and creeps get only mounts. I think that would be creeps worst nightmare. btw how do u plan to put an warg on a mount anyway, or a spider would be hilarious sight tbh.

Page 69 of 164 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 119 ... LastLast