We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 65 of 164 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 4094
    Respect your foe...
    Fighting is not Running!!
    Killing is not Whinning!!
    PvP is a Risk land where you can die, so learn to win and lose!!
    When you get owned get a pair and keep fighting.
    I read creep/freep rage quit around, and no, is not that way,
    mainly are opportunism on switching by a lot of ppl,
    others just map Gv or Grams till action remains calm,
    others just come to whine at forums,
    but no one Fight!!
    Start with a funny quest in the Farms of the Shire and play "Sky is Falling",
    you deserved that

Defis are Op, the Bird is Op, my Cat is Op, all is Op, all are pro ones, xd
    SoA times were the only decent, not RoI

Now go, play and enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    Well defiler can't heal like a mini, no way ! But his debuff are a really big pain ... for a good debuff at last you need a really hight rank ... atm is more easy to rank up but all strong skill need rank10+ like improvd flies or healing debuff 75% !!!

Atm the rank for the skill isn't a problem cause you can buy all or find in a loot box !! But the best point for healing on defiler it's easy ... defiler can only heal and debuff, his damage it's too much low and he can do first a lot of hot spam.
    Atm many mini are dps traited, don't know how to play his class ( more than one mini are really good healer in ettenz ) and died really fast or don't heal enought an enemy.

Don't forget many creep have a healing debuff ( for sure defiler and reaver but i think warg can too but i'm not sure ) and usually a mini can't heal a target cause he forgot to remove wound/disease.
    On freep i think only RK and burglar (?!?!) can debuff incoming healing atm ?
    You're right defiler cannot heal like a minnie, a minstrel can heal for far more points compared. Yes it's true Defilers got debuffs, but most if not all got an induction. So Obviously in a raid fight you focus on healing and not debuffing I assume. On the other hand minstrels got some really nice buffs, I'd pick minstrels buff over defiler debuff to be on my side.

You also forget that a minstrel needs to have great support from cappies and LM's in order to heal better than a minstrel. Most freeps seem to forget that they actually need at least 1 captain and atleast 1-3 LMs in order for a raid to be a successful one. Thus a Solo minstrel like nemuilias will have a really hard time healing without support. I don't think its unfair because a well balanced freep group are better than the creep counter-part.

As for heal debuffs, Again I'd say freeps got the stronger one...

Blight you can just simply avoid, Reavers needs their target to be below 50% morale before they can use that skill. Wargs needs some kind of crit I believe?

Whilst my RK got a 3 target inc heal debuff + power cost debuff on 20 sec CD and 30m range. 2-3 Rks in raid can keep that debuff up most of times on the RAT target.

Broom: Keep posting your fun post
    [B]What We Do In Life, Echoes in Eternity - [/B][URL]http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/monsterplay-player-vs-player-combat-624/422337-ultimate-evernight-thread-evernight-strikes-back.html[/URL][B]
    Blitzz Krieg R13 RK - Talgasn R11 Reaver -Talgroth R10 BA Evernight![/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    my Cat is Op
    My cat is OP...

http://i45.tinypic.com/107m0cn.jpg

[CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Glo, the funny thing is reading ppl moaning and complaining,
    fun was yesterday late night, when freeps made a zerg to kill Axtu, Farruquito & Me,
    at last we've learned to fight against the odds, just run away when a hilarious zerg of pro roflstompers
    try to kill you,
    fun was killing some ppl hidden on a tree killing R0 reavers,
    fun is read minstrels QQ cuz they want to heal an entire grp and dps,
    Moors is fun

Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    Yep, is a skilled Gangnam style dancer ^^

Atm everyone become zerged ... no point on that.

we need to keep more group up and play more, regroup buff up and go back with other player if need.

In this game you can't win, you can only play. Survive can be a good reward.

Quote Originally Posted by D3str0yer View Post

Blight you can just simply avoid, Reavers needs their target to be below 50% morale before they can use that skill. Wargs needs some kind of crit I believe?

Whilst my RK got a 3 target inc heal debuff + power cost debuff on 20 sec CD and 30m range. 2-3 Rks in raid can keep that debuff up most of times on the RAT target.

Broom: Keep posting your fun post
    Curse of the Melancholic Heart give -25% incoming heal
    Curse of Rotten Flesh 5% damage 30 sec/30 sec CD
    Mmm Blight can be avoid from the other, target will take a stack for sure cause the pit pop under your feet, sometime people like tu run inside many time
    Flies !!!

warg can do 40% power cost increase Rabid Bite ( i think can be improved )
    Maul -25% incoming heal
    reaver can use at half morale Devastating Strike -50% inc heal

Burg Subtle Stab -50% incoming heal 10 sec

RK Frozen Epilogue 30% incoming heal +50% power cost

Atm creep can burn out your power really really fast !! Best problem versus a creep group with a defy and a WL is that, your power will become burned more fast and you will run away or die.
    Last edited by Guiwinner; Feb 21 2013 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    Atm everyone become zerged ... no point on that.

we need to keep more group up and play more, regroup buff up and go back with other player if need.

In this game you can't win, you can only play. Survive can be a good reward.

Curse of the Melancholic Heart give -25% incoming heal
    Curse of Rotten Flesh 5% damage 30 sec/30 sec CD
    Mmm Blight can be avoid from the other, target will take a stack for sure cause the pit pop under your feet, sometime people like tu run inside many time
    Flies !!!

warg can do 40% power cost increase Rabid Bite ( i think can be improved )
    Maul -25% incoming heal
    reaver can use at half morale Devastating Strike -50% inc heal

Burg Subtle Stab -50% incoming heal 10 sec

RK Frozen Epilogue 30% incoming heal +50% power cost

Atm creep can burn out your power really really fast !! Best problem versus a creep group with a defy and a WL is that, your power will become burned more fast and you will run away or die.
    My Point was that a debuffing defiler wont be able to heal... also I'd take minstrel buffs over those debuffs anyday. Buffs from minstrels are really powerful 5-15% dmg ( depending on LI and typ), 2k+ armor/ - attack duration and ofc the tac mit buff.

You didn't mention Essence of Winter... Freep sides most powerful inc heal debuff considering its aoe and range even tho only 30% strength.

Power issues? Captains RC will make up for a considerable amount of defiler flies. Spider pets and flies are free RC's since they take 2-4 secs to blow up with a raid force. Unless you face a force of creeps that outnumber you 3 to 1 or more, you wont have power problems if you can play this easy game.
    [B]What We Do In Life, Echoes in Eternity - [/B][URL]http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/monsterplay-player-vs-player-combat-624/422337-ultimate-evernight-thread-evernight-strikes-back.html[/URL][B]
    Blitzz Krieg R13 RK - Talgasn R11 Reaver -Talgroth R10 BA Evernight![/B]

when was the last time we had a raid vs raid properly? it's all lovely speculation but in the moors non of this happends.

a defiler can pop hots all around and drain a huge chuck of power off oppisite raid with 1 skill, put that on 4 defilers and it's raid power wipe soon. the wl also has some beastly buffs and debuffs. the spider has an aoe slow (we can't brand spam). defiler also gets a critical defence buff for group and once healing the spores add on +15% inc healing (why when you stack 2 defs healing a target it feels like pointless dps for 4+dps). the bubble on yourside is so much more powerfull than cappy bubble, like 2min cd? again pointing out steriods 4wl group, if they want to retreat, they just walk off poping bubbles and aoe heals. roll a mini in moors and you'll quickly see you'll be spamming heals, no times to keep 2+ anthems up (usally mini's go 4 blue in moors too so can only have 2/3 on max, sure they sound amazing but these just aren't viable to use instead of saving someone).. unless your saying roll a buffing mini? like wise a creeps rez much better in-combat, something no ones touched on.

I love shouting this out... WE DON'T ALWAYS HAVE THE PURFECT GROUP SET UP!!!!!

we rarely have a raid, never mind a well setup one with 4 healers, 4 captains, 4lm's. thats just not how freeps role xD sure solo it might feel like we have enough but look at stats on http://dailystats.theblackappendage.com/

can see we simply don't have that kind of synergy of classes like creeps do, you have 6 classes, and seem to have 1wl and 1def to each group easily. not to mention (again) steriods groups of 4wl's and 1 def the other night xD

the only guys I've seen doing good group is ascension who keep there raids to kin usually, and STILL don't have best setup.

shouting in glff for moors people always causes creeps to log, lorrina did it few days ago and all of a sudden they outnumberd us... weird ay

the synergy of creep classes and freep classes just arn't the same. stop comparing them in purfect raid setups :P

can see it in a few ways imo...
    -creeps are OP (seems everyone jumping on the band wagon on this, it's not about all creeps, it's about compared to freeps ratio of classes)
    -need more diversity of freeps in moors (can't tell people how/what to play)
    -need more diversity in freep classes (huge class revamp soon, freep trait lines will massively change the class roll)
    -more creep classes (to span out the ratio of healers to dps)
    -more diversity in creep classes (why not creep trait lines to expand your play style to a roll?)
    Last edited by bohbashum; Feb 21 2013 at 01:33 PM.

Good evening. My goblin scribe Maude has passed me several reports of late, many of which make for disturbing reading. I would like to take this opportunity to respond to some points. At this late, or some might say early, hour I must dictate my musings to Maude in near darkness. Any mistakes in the transcript should be put down to her discomfort due to the hot wax dripping from the candle balanced on her head onto her face. This is the only way she can fulfill her scribe duties in such low light conditions. It is, after all, a kindness. Being kept locked in a small box in darkness causes problems with her eyesight.

I have to begin with a note on the collective observation that the noble profession of Stick Shaking has somehow become overpowered. Regular readers of these pages will know that the Great Master Stick Shaker Encornado rarely bothers to write. Of course he's usually too busy fending off orc and goblin groupies to bother with such trivialities as the utterances committed to this very tome. To draw such an enigmatic personality out of his luxuriously equipped lovepad-mudhole takes some doing.

He is, of course, a generous soul. Once you have booked an appointment, paid the appropriate gold and hobbit toe tribute and promised to varnish his stick for the next week he will grant you an audience, provided you promise not to make eye contact. During one such meeting I conferred with him upon the recent rumblings. We are both deeply troubled by assertions as to just how powerful our stick shaking profession has, apparently, become.

My goblin scribe Maude, having gained access to something called a "Palantir" claims to have witnessed what she calls The Battle of Morannon, during which Encornado will single handedly heal and save Sauron from the forces of the Free Peoples. Obviously this is ludicrous nonsense spouted by a goblin who clearly has access to hallucinogenic leeches from my surgery. Wild claims that she has seen into the future have prompted me to ponder burning her eyeballs with a hot spoon, but I'd have to find a new scribe if I did that and I can see how much her hands tremor as she writes and tries to stop shaking before the candle tips off her head and singes the last remaining hairs.

The ONLY reason defilers are perceived as overpowered is due to the insane number that have appeared since Rohan came into being. Those of you who are frustrated by the fact that a target refuses to die due to heals would do well to realise that it's because there's several defilers flinging HoT's on said target. This is, in fact, the same frustration that creeps have felt for some time simply due to one healer operating well on freepside.

Ask yourselves this. How many defilers do you actually have a problem dealing with? There are only a few of us who've reached a sufficient high rank to pose a challenge. This, frankly, insane claim that our two HoT's useable on the move can keep ourselves alive, let alone a group or raid, really needs to end. Right now. I, personally, would kill for the healing output of any of my freep counterparts. If it helps I can volunteer Maude as the sacrifice. Sure, leave a defiler alone, unmolested during a fight and they can spit out decent healing numbers. There is not a single fight I can think of where I don't have some crazy eyed champ or brain damaged hit-on-the-head-too-many-times guardian or some backstabbing burglar harassing my buns of steel. Our one big heal has a terribly long cooldown, if you can actually get it off. But don't you worry, apparently my two on-the-move HoT's ticking for a few hundred now and then can keep an entire raid up!

Now, one of my favourite things in life is shaking my stick at all and sundry and spreading disease. Ah yes, it's the simple things. Nevermind the fact that defilers seem to be extremely neglected in the revamp area. Most of our debuffs go unnoticed. Flies blah blah blah. Please feel free to point out ANY instance where multiple Improved Flies have drained the power of a freep raid in seconds. Please do. I sure don't have them. I only recently got Improved Blight courtesy of a Greater Sigil from a lootbox. I do not use the store, I hate everything it has ever brought to the 'Moors. Not once, in all my time, have I ever seen a freep group, nevermind raid, run for the hills because of Improved Flies. How many times have I watched well played freep groups NEVER, EVER been in trouble for morale or power regardless of creep and npc opposition? Pretty much every day, when aforementioned groups actually man up and push for a fight, usually only when creep numbers have dropped to such a degree that they would never be in any danger anyway.

Towards the end of this very evening in fact, the now par-for-the-course OC to TR shuffle was in progress. Plenty of freeps who could stand their ground were content with charging now and then, usually when npc's were pulled, to do their best to nuke down a low ranker here or a low ranker there, rather than stand for a fight. Lo and behold, the minute creep numbers dropped just a fraction freeps decided to push......and mysteriously pulled extra numbers of troops to aid them. Switchers? Perhaps. Doesn't excuse the fact that decent numbers, with a decent mix of classes would rather take one or two kills from easy low ranking targets before running back, all heals blazing for npc cover. Feel free to come back at me with OP defiler/warleader group comments, but once again I ask for proof of any creep group being able to traverse a quarter of the map with little fear of losing a single member whilst being pursued by "superior" numbers. Just imagine what fun could be had if instead of focussing your attention on fleeing you concentrated on trying your damndest to kick the &&&& out of your opponents.

I've been saying this since Codies days. I've been saying this pretty much since I converted to the 'Moors full time.

It's ironic to see freeps who've been complaining about fair play of late. As if ANYONE gave us creeps a break during Isengard times. And yet there are many of us of who actively prompt others to leave TR blue for example. Autoflips are an evil even Sauron would not contemplate. Or OP's. The majority of creeps are happy to leave them even, with two for either side. Something the noble Pouch, he who speaks with the Hairy Feet of Truth, once posited should be a good state of play. Lately, in the early evenings, we see a nice freep raid stomping around the map, with no consideration at all for the consequences. Everything turned blue, DG relic taken, all OP's blue. And some people have the temerity to complain when we bite back? WHEN we can bite back?

Here's another thing I've been saying since my early days. Granted, perhaps there's only a few hours out of each day that freeps can put up an unstoppable zerg given the numbers. I know you lack leaders. Hell, I know half of you seem to hate each other. It seems, to all extents and purposes, that there's a large number of freeps who don't, or simply won't work together. This has to change. It should have changed already, for those unwilling to grow up and deal with each other in a supportive and constructive manner I offer a free group counselling session at Gramsfoot Surgery. Just tick that box on the form that removes me from any liability and I can start applying the leeches.

In the last two days I have led, perhaps incompetently, inferior forces against a superior foe. Sure it goes badly at times, but I give it an hour of my time. I am the first to admit that I am not the best leader around. There are a few reasons for this. I am spoiled by being in a tribe, and having good contacts in other tribes, to be able to pull together, on occasions, groups and raids of high ranked creeps. Not just high ranked creeps, but high ranked creeps who know what they're doing. They know their class inside out, and they know yours too. For example, how many of you are even willing to try and put up a fight against a good BG group, or a good BG/Creatures raid? The worst part? We know you can! But not until you folks start to get your act together. Again, I've left raids I've been leading, not after the first, or second, or third time things have gone badly. But after that I'd rather leave before I get too annoyed with people failing to do the simple things like follow the leader, or hit a RaT. But I'll give it a shot a few times before I lie down. And I'll be back within a half hour, after a pleasing chew on some opiate infused leeches.

There are groups we see functioning that are devastating, no other word for it. I know fine well we can't have perfect class up on either side. But that's just the point. Both sides are hamstrung to the same degree.

Of course you don't have four cappies and four lm's to fill a raid. But neither can we pull together four good warleaders and four good defilers to fill a full raid, nevermind fetching dps in the current heal-leeaching drought . The action over any span of time depends on the numbers and mix we can pull together. Can we finally get to the stage where those who are willing to lead do so responsibly? And if leaders won't do it then it's up to the individual players to say "we don't need this." On creepside we're always willing to be reactive. I can speak for BG and venture an opinion, we won't even pull tribe groups if the action does not warrant it. None of us delight in an all out zerg just for the sake of it. To those of you who have been on the end of a serious stomping I will apologise, on my own behalf if nothing more. Put your differences and cliques aside. Group up, raid up when it's needed. Continue to zerg only when you can and it will hurt those left behind when the easy fight is gone.

To my mind we have never had "balance" as close as it's been. A well played freep group that knows what it's doing should win the day. It does, and often. We need those freeps who know what they're doing to take the others into groups and raids, put up with incompetence for an hour if need be, and then quit. Give others the chance to learn from what some of us know you can do.

This brings to mind to the many posts by the minstrel I shall call Nem. Partly due to my malfunctioning brain I cannot pick a particular character name for you I'm afraid. It's entirely the fault of my goblin scribe Maude, I shall see to it she is flayed once a month for the next year in penance. As some of you will be aware, my minstrel correspondant at the Strum Yer Banjo Trust retired around Mirkwood at 65 or so. There are those who will covet your heals but will simply not allow you to group. Be this just ignorance or pig headed rudeness I know not. Stop putting yourself in the line of fire for them. There simply MUST be freeps who see what you're doing, and from experience, are quite happy to let you do it if it benefits them with little regard for yourself. Start to build a group of freeps that will help and support you, ignore those who leave you for dead. Sooner or later people will begin to appreciate what you do. My own minstrel had the same troubles as you, nobody wanted to group, EVERYbody wanted the heals. Provide top class healing to good groups and friends of groups/kinships and you'll get noticed. My nemesis Rucagorn will hate me for saying so, but he's one of the best grouping freeps I know, willing to give a chance to others, fights to the death and will lead a fight if he can, this I know. Perhaps poke him and say Thingo sent you. Of course I've also heard he eats puppies and molests kittens so on your own head be it......Bottom line, the 'Moors needs more players like you Nem.

I've been saying this for far too long too. Hmm, maybe my goblin scribe Maude has not been delivering my messages properly over the years, or surely the voice of reason would have been heard by now no? Notice, for example, historically how many freeps are left behind to be fried as opposed to creeps being happy to lay their lives on the line for the benefit of another. Make them foster this attitude on your side. Come on freeps! Pull together, Sauron knows you can, you've always been capable of it. Help each other out. Take those you don't know under your wing for a, possibly, horrendous hour. Some will surprise you, you might even find dedicated healers good at their job and stop them turning to the dark side like I did!

But, in conclusion, I've been asking for people to work together, try to get along, bury their differences, for what I know is a big sacrifice (being a few taps on the keyboard or voices over a mic). If you're intelligent enough to be able to type you can sure as hell put up with, and in turn be able to help others improve, thus making The 'Moors a better place for everyone no?

As you can see, I'm an Orc of Peace, forever extending the olive branch which some of you interpret as a bash over the head. Surely now, we can all resolve to treat each like civilised beings and cut each other down in battle with a little thought.

Excepting, of course, the worrying trend that has come to light lately. Here, at the offices of the Shake a Stick Foundation, we have been inundated with hatemail from what I can only describe as a terrorist organisation threatening the national security of Middle-Earth under the banner of the PFM - The Peoples Front for Maude. Suspicious pawprints leading to the name of a party whose name begins with J have been found at several sites. I would like everyone to know that my goblin scribe Maude serves purely under the terms of her contract and any allegations of abuse are unfounded and a deflection of the propaganda that Elrond himself constructs.

For reasons of National Security, my goblin scribe Maude shall be placed in a brank until such times as I can be convinced of her loyality to the cause beyond reason and fairness.

Impartially yours,

Death to all hobbits and Elrond-kind

Thingo MD
    Thingo MD - Evernight

Sniff, sniff....sorry doc, some of those paw prints is mine. She cried that you were not paying her very well so I offered to help She has been making me wargy snacks on the side in return for some hobbit feet and elf ears.

Respect for the post, sadly there will be allot that either wont get it or just wouldn't care. but here is hoping that I am totally wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Torhowl View Post
    She cried that you were not paying her very well so I offered to help
    Paying her? PAYING HER?!?! You, sir, have just lost all doggie shampoo privelages!
    Thingo MD - Evernight

Wow, Thingo! This post is even better than I thought it would be! I think you've said everything that needed saying, and in a way most creeps would have it.

Quote Originally Posted by ThingoMD View Post
    Excepting, of course, the worrying trend that has come to light lately. Here, at the offices of the Shake a Stick Foundation, we have been inundated with hatemail from what I can only describe as a terrorist organisation threatening the national security of Middle-Earth under the banner of the PFM - The Peoples Front for Maude. Suspicious pawprints leading to the name of a party whose name begins with J have been found at several sites. I would like everyone to know that my goblin scribe Maude serves purely under the terms of her contract and any allegations of abuse are unfounded and a deflection of the propaganda that Elrond himself constructs.
    I've learnt my lesson. Maude cried that she was starved, and when I drew nearer to her to share some Elf ears she bit me. Hope you don't mind, but I had to set one of my more vicious kittens onto her with orders to use her leg as a scratching post.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Great Post Thingo Have to say I agree with pretty much all your points made. I play freep only occasionally and there is a reason for that, freepside feels quite fragmented to creepside.

Creepside has much more of a community feel to it. Even with our ooc constantly being spied on ( we all know who you are btw) creeps are willing to react to it and help others. The main tribes are also willing to join forces when needed.

Don't want to turn this into a dig on all freeps, there are plenty of freep players who play the game in the right spirit

Slimebag
    Defiler R10, Bodolf Warg R9, Slimeball Weaver R9. Black Guard and Zoggo FoG

Been a long time since I read a wall of text I actually enjoyed reading! And yet theres so much truth in it too. + rep to Thingo!

Always a pleasure read your post & find you around the moors Mr Thingo A nice text that hopefully will open eyes to some!
    Cheers for the note at the text even though you will have to tell me what are your sources, I never harmed any puppies or kittens... atleast that I can remember neither Rodgorn...

Keep safe friend & I would like you to mark a blind date with the lovely Maude if possible.
    Last edited by Rucagorn; Feb 22 2013 at 09:32 AM.
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/

Someone once said switchers rule the ettens and how true that is......take it from a little back stabber that sees way more then he should the ettens main issue is pure and simple ,fecking switchers if they had to stay then they would have to work for it currently they don't its much to easy to walk through a gate then climb the fence.

This is why------>Cowardice and greed is a trait wherein fear and excess self-concern override what is socially deemed as right and courageous—it is the opposite of courage. As a label, "cowardice" indicates a perceived failure to show enough mental robustness and courage in the face of a challenge ,i.e take the easy route just switch..........good read thingo btw but we need some way to keep players longer on 1 side making them work not switch ,solve this and we probs have some good fights on our hands as it stands its to easy to bail to the overpowering side then to fight and overpower the overpowering.

Im not talking switchers that come to try and balance respect to you guys but the others ive tracked on my little alt finder spamming defs for leech thus creating the outbalanced healing problem that causes more to do the same hmmmm .

spend abit time on this you be shocked at how many switch ----->http://lotroaltfinder.net/ dont search for me btw

The off shot of these def rolling switchers is that the quality hard working defs that love the class will get dragged over the same coals and suffer the same fate if devs see %def numbers rising.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucagorn View Post
    Keep safe friend & I would like you to mark a blind date with the lovely Maude if possible.

To late ruca ive had her..you will feel nothing now m8 once the pouch has been there ,sry thingo she's used goods now any reason why she kept shouting i have the one ring to rule them all ........good job i showed her she has more then one

dirty hobbittssssss don't trust them ever.....

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    To late ruca ive had her..you will feel nothing now m8 once the pouch has been there ,sry thingo she's used goods now any reason why she kept shouting i have the one ring to rule them all ........good job i showed her she has more then one

dirty hobbittssssss don't trust them ever.....
    Pouchie you dirty little fur foot backstabber, I like you so this is going to be hard for me to do. That ugly,filthy, goblin cross orc like creature you were having a roll in the hay with wasn't Maude. That was a certain minstrel(one everyone knows) without his makeup on

For freeps ettens is just a part of the game, for creeps ettens is the game, that makes a big difference in community wise.

Smile

Totally agree with your post Mr.Thingo .
    Freep Main -> Rebrok, Captain R5
    Creep Main -> Garradura, Stalker R12

early morning rage comeing back to lotro after trying out TF2 for the first time (damn good for free but I missed lotro)

and I find moors completely red D: trying to flip OP's 5 TIMES! and did it once thx to ruca on ranger lol. then some bad zergs came... but meh I just kept telling myself "not the game, it's the players, not the game, it's the player...not the game, it's the players..."

THEN I GET JUMPED BY A BLONKING INVISIBLE DEFILER WHO'S FIRST SKILL USED IS FLYS!!! &&& RAGE RAGE RAGE!!!!1!!eleven

I'm only being semi-serious, it was funny lol. just had to share quickly! xD
    http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps40cc494c.jpg

photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/

I only had a few screen shots to prove it was real on my photobucket (I dunno how to link my profile so hope thats it)

This happened to me once on reaver, was standing near tr, saw a cappy banner appear near me and heard rk skills go off, at half morale other creeps came and i saw them targetting kedyto and some rk i can't recall.

The original Valdez

just want to pop on here and thank both freeps and creeps for a very pleasant and hardcore day on our barren-wasteland home,ettens ..early afternoon there were incredibly good,crazy good fights at the op's and later on this night great battles have been fought in and around lug(especially that bit at last floor of lug)...great war feelings and well...proved that evernight can have some pretty badass action

thank you all and have yourselfs a good nights rest after this blood-bath :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000011900d/signature.png]Kroshnak[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Kroshnak View Post
    just want to pop on here and thank both freeps and creeps for a very pleasant and hardcore day on our barren-wasteland home,ettens ..early afternoon there were incredibly good,crazy good fights at the op's and later on this night great battles have been fought in and around lug(especially that bit at last floor of lug)...great war feelings and well...proved that evernight can have some pretty badass action

thank you all and have yourselfs a good nights rest after this blood-bath :P
    thats tipped me over the edge creeps saw it that way....

there was ONE good fight. ONE where we weren't extremely outnumberd or being zergs with no way out. ONE time you let us have 2 OP's and fight in a keep.

so many freeps logged off in a rage today at how bad you guys were zerging. I counted 27 creeps at lug GY after being wiped in lug. &&&! that'd be like 40+ creeps against our little 12man (and solo'ers) in lug that once wiped half logged because you literally surrounded GY

this isn't a QQ at game, this is a QQ at how bad switchers and high ranks are making moors lately. we didn't have a keep or an OP and tryed desperately to get out of 30+ vs few at GY by taking something - anything... nope, better shout out in OOC to wipe them 5 times. yeah thats brilliant fights!

this probebly is all bitter from loseing so many times but it's like 4th day in a row I've felt like this after moors. it's really pathetic. and in U10 I'm just dreading it being the other way round and seeing the QQ of creeps and freeps just saying "yeah well you did it to us" like little kids throwing stones :/

I'm just pointing out, again, does no one switch to loseing side to even it out now? are people's ego's that big they think they deserve with no doubt to zerg like near GY and dis-able any attempt at evening battlefeild/comm buffs?

Page 65 of 164 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 115 ... LastLast