We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 59 of 164 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 4094
    Wonder how many creeps switch to freep after u10 ?.......50% maybe ,respect in advance to the creeps that stay creep .

Tbh for me if some switch side it's the same, we need people on both and atm we need more freep for play
    Anyway yesterday was fun heal watchyourself and spunky (? not sure ) some time it's funny see the other side

After i tryed to log LM for take back TR but can't find enought people for that, tried to go on Lug but same, only 7 man, no way to change any keep. I asked enought but useless, i'm sorry anyway funny

Quote Originally Posted by Torhowl View Post
    I was going to explain in detail why I used those names but then I remembered your past posting history and realized it would be pointless. I am amazed that you could actually see the pet names from your hiding points behind trees, in bushes at the back of the fights(that was a big lol). Or was it when you were sitting on your horse at the back of a fight ready to speed away as soon as you realized you would have to take part in a fair/equally numbered fight?

It is I that should thank you because every time you stormed forward bravely to take part in a 8vs1 zerg and then did your little corpse jump number you just proofed my point.

Lame on Nakah, self professed King of Wargs, I now know exactly what you are.
    I have two choices. I can play any Creep class of rank 7 or above, or play solo on a champ with low level audacity and not even full virtues atm etc and a 3rd ager sword until get the 2nd. Ask yourself why I choose to play a Freep sometimes. Is it because it is Ezmode? No, it is because Creep is just so easy atm it often gets very boring very quickly and Freep is much more of a challenge, so I switch to a Freep not even properly geared up atm for more of a challenge when bored of creep or if action needs balancing IMOP. That seems to irritate and bother the hell out of you for some reason. Why?

Rarely are you in a group of less than 8+ against vastly outnumbered outgunned freeps. Yet, you think you are a big brave PVMP player and can therefore challenge others on their playstyle? Really? How pathetic. I play for pure fun only, not to prove anything to anyone, and with low audacity atm, playing freep solo with no healers, is a challenge. I am targetted by 8+ on the rat each time I enter the affray, whilst you in a group of 8+ stacked with healers. Your in a group 8 v1 against me, and you call me out for playstyle? Yeah, what a brave grouped little spider you are rofl. I know exactly what you are, one angry and frustrated little player who hides whilst grouped at the back of a creep zerg stacked with healers, who then tries to start arguments with another player for no reason other than they are not suicidally feeding you so you can gain some sort of in game revenge and self satisfaction for reasons to do with your own fail. Pathetic.

Oh well, after U10 I'm sure you will play Freep side if that becomes Ezmode for you. Well, something has gotten you so mad and so obsessed that you suddenly randomly started to name your pets after me, that is so funny and made my day. I really do take it as a compliment that you actually take the time do do that, thank you for the honour.Thank you for the renoun. Any inf you get from me, consider it rent for me occupying your time and mind lol.
    Last edited by Nakah; Feb 09 2013 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    Tbh FC is a real fail.
    No sense in play for kill a "bot"

I like to play i don't need a rank for play this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post

epic chatbox there

Thats not fc..just lm friends giving comms..................

Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post
    I have two choices. I can play any Creep class of rank 7 or above, or play solo on a champ with low level audacity and not even full virtues atm etc and a 3rd ager sword until get the 2nd. Ask yourself why I choose to play a Freep sometimes. Is it because it is Ezmode? No, it is because Creep is just so easy atm it often gets very boring very quickly and Freep is much more of a challenge, so I switch to a Freep not even properly geared up atm for more of a challenge when bored of creep or if action needs balancing IMOP. That seems to irritate and bother the hell out of you for some reason. Why?

Rarely are you in a group of less than 8+ against vastly outnumbered outgunned freeps. Yet, you think you are a big brave PVMP player and can therefore challenge others on their playstyle? Really? How pathetic. I play for pure fun only, not to prove anything to anyone, and with low audacity atm, playing freep solo with no healers, is a challenge. I am targetted by 8+ on the rat each time I enter the affray, whilst you in a group of 8+ stacked with healers. Your in a group 8 v1 against me, and you call me out for playstyle? Yeah, what a brave grouped little spider you are rofl. I know exactly what you are, one angry and frustrated little player who hides whilst grouped at the back of a creep zerg stacked with healers, who then tries to start arguments with another player for no reason other than they are not suicidally feeding you so you can gain some sort of in game revenge and self satisfaction for reasons to do with your own fail. Pathetic.

Oh well, after U10 I'm sure you will play Freep side if that becomes Ezmode for you. Well, something has gotten you so mad and so obsessed that you suddenly randomly started to name your pets after me, that is so funny and made my day. I really do take it as a compliment that you actually take the time do do that, thank you for the honour.Thank you for the renoun. Any inf you get from me, consider it rent for me occupying your time and mind lol.
    wait a second. nakah you fighting without me on freep ? :O im shocked

This is a picture of Jagghal ... ask to him if we have done FC !!!

Tbh we tried some spar and you can't see the time ( late ) nothing to do and sparring for try some skill with freep and creep.

I don't think that's can be called FC and if that's is FC well all the game is FC -.-'

Ask to jaggal or magliarogatti

There's sparring and "sparring". This seems to be the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by qru View Post
    There's sparring and "sparring". This seems to be the latter.
    and why thit is a "sparring" ... we have sparred with LM too ... really .... and to be honest i chat only few time with him and gruoped less time.
    And you have a LM and you know how much was hard kill a warg with no CD UP like ent or light or wisdom ...

Really ... this is a fail Screen with no Time up ...

Cheers for the fights tonight, my voice is practically gone, but hopefully both sides had fun at LC-Spider Castle

Yep, thanks for fights fri/sat, freeps. Nice variation and fun. Hope good renown, too

Quote Originally Posted by Glorthindal View Post
    Cheers for the fights tonight, my voice is practically gone, but hopefully both sides had fun at LC-Spider Castle
    Eheh Great job A great day of fight Tbh !
    Tbh freep missing a good group/leading but a lot of good action in open space, funny and many people on both side !

I missing my voice too ! but i can blame the flu >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post

Again a wall of text with no real sustenance but I will humor you as most freeps have logged and action is a bit dead:
    1) Only reason why you find creep easy is because you only around when there is big numbers..try sticking around when its 4/5 creeps vs 11/12 freeps.....not really as easy as you state
    2)So because your freep is under geared you play like a coward...gear it or man up.
    3)Funny all your posts are about freep QQ and here you are, the poster boy for balance in the moors, really, lol
    4)For your information I a play 90% solo on any of my toons. Only time I group is with Dusky and tribes when she is one and mainly for the social experience of it.
    5) When I found you at west tol I was solo...you ran
    6) When I found you in tr fields and you were on ranger, yes I was in a group but the were at oc..I did not call for them...you ran
    7) A group stacked with healers, lol...I know Luglat is good but really he is only 1 defi
    8) Again every time I found you alone I took you on 1vs 1...you ran. If at any time I was part of killing you along with other creeps it was because it was in battle outside TR..and you were caught...its pvmp it happens
    9)Angry and frustrated, that the best you can do? hahahaha
    10)Hiding at the back blahblahblah..........funny that's what I have been doing wrong all this time. I thought the part were all the freeps are were the back. So you saying I should be hiding at the front? I am a bit confused. The back must be really dangerous cause I seem to be fighting allot while I am hiding. And covered the group stacked with healers part...or should I draw pictures?
    11) Come U10 I will be were I have always been...creep and proud of it. Not sure I can say the same about you.

Not even going to respond to the rest of the psycho &&&& you wrote..

Lame on Mr Nakah, lame on.

P.S- I hope you gearing your champ....I would like to hear your next excuse.

Eheh Great job A great day of fight Tbh !
    Tbh freep missing a good group/leading but a lot of good action in open space, funny and many people on both side !

I missing my voice too ! but i can blame the flu >.<
    ye im sorry about that currently working on alts but i will be back again soon :O

yeah, really good fight at late. hope my aoe slow spamming was annoying

got rank 7 too whoop whoop.

but on a darker side. I got my final audacity peice and decided to come moors to "snoop" about on my burg. and just look who I found

the image is bad sorry I didn't catch him in the act. and it may have only been afew kills but he left once he got rank 6... last I saw his burg was 3. I left in the chat (took off my horrible swearing sorry) to show that it was honestly bad timeing with screeny

not seen this place? here it is. yeah, abit out of my way to see creeps round DG but I was thinking I might see an FC'er. and easily enough I did.

Again a wall of text with no realsustenance but I will humor you asmost freeps have logged and action is a bitdead:
    1)Only reason why youfind creep easy is becauseyou only around when there is big numbers..trysticking around when its 4/5creeps vs 11/12 freeps.....not really as easy asyou state
    You are a new boy in Ettens, I have played creep since day 1 with every update, and played even when freeps could 1 shot creeps. Where were you then? Not even in game noob. Old time creeps know and remember the numerous times I have stuck around when creeps were heavily outnumbered and outgunned. You have no clue of what you are talking about or even a basic knowledge of ettens these past 5 years

So because yourfreepis under geared you play like a coward...gear it or man up.
    It’s called playing smart, something you need to learn, mr hide behind creep zergs with lot’s of healers. My freep is gearing up bit by bit. As soon as you named a spider petf laming me, and constant targeted me, I decide not to satisfy or feed you, and that frustrated the hell out of you that you could not kill me after that, hence your constant QQ rage about it.

3)Funny all yourpostsare about freep QQ and here you are, the poster boy for balance in themoors,really, lol

Welcome to Ettens, mr does not even have the 5 year frame on your creeps. I do, look at my frames and wish u had been around as long. What frame do you have? 1 year playing only?

4)For your information I a play 90%solo onany of my toons. Only time I group is with Dusky and tribes when she isone andmainly for the social experience of it.

No you don’t, that is absolute BS. The only time you play creep is in a WS group or raid. Stop lying. WS has a group/raid up all the time and I am pleased we do. You are never solo on creep so stop the BS pretending you are

5) WhenI found you at west tol I wassolo...you ran

Because 15 creepswere right behind you. You want to now lie about that? Geesh, what a douchebagyou are.

6) WhenI found you in tr fields andyou were on ranger, yes I was in a group but thewere at oc..I did not call forthem...you ran

I had never played ranger until that time, so did it for the experience. I was never far from a huge creep zerg. I didn’t even know who you were then, that’s how unimportant you are in Ettens. You were not some solo god trying to own everything, u were hugging a huge creep zerg all evening.Your ego is too much, far too much.

Everytime I log on a WS alt, you are grouped. I have never ever seen you play solo in Ettens. Try it some time, if you dare. Meanwhile, stop your BS u r a solo player, you are not.

7) A group stackedwith healers, lol...I knowLuglat is good but really he is only 1 defi

Luglat is a good def, I grp with him often on creep and like him a lot and get on well with him. You were in a group of 8+ I was solo, so why the big man act that you tried to kill me when you were grouped and I was solo on freep ? Trying to compensate for a rl small mr dinky?

8) Again every time I found youalone I took youon 1vs 1...you ran. If at any time I was part of killing youalong with othercreeps it was because it was in battle outside TR..and you werecaught...itspvmp it happens

Stop lying, you were grouped all night. I founded the WS tribe,I know how we work as I created the BP. One of us meets an enemy, we all turn up. Stop pretending you are some pvmp solo player chasing others. One WS gets in a fight, we all turn up, that’s how it is, the fact you don’t know that or deny it shows how pathetic and out of touch you are.

9)Angryand frustrated, that the bestyou can do? Hahahaha

You obviously are.

10)Hiding at thebackblahblahblah..........f unny that's what I have been doing wrong all thistime.I thought the part were all the freeps are were the back. So you sayingIshould be hiding at the front? I am a bit confused. The back must bereallydangerous cause I seem to be fighting allot while I am hiding. Andcovered thegroup stacked with healers part...or should I draw pictures?
    Your knowledge ofettens is so incomplete, you don’t even realise I was on def in the WS raid this evening? I watched you hiding at the back, and every time a big fight happened, u said, going to get a drink and stayed away, or, when you was there,you were always at the back of the group. Pathetic mr spider, pathetic.

11) Come U10 I will be were I havealwaysbeen...creep and proud of it. Not sure I can say the same about you.

I have played creep for 5 years, never turned away new boy. Look at my frames. How long have you been here mr new to ettens. Only since creeps been OP?

Not even going torespond to the rest of thepsycho &&&& you wrote..

Ofc you won’t becauseyou can’t. You simply do not have answer to what I have written.
    Last edited by Nakah; Feb 10 2013 at 12:46 AM.

Such fecking shame the alt finder got nuked.........

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Such fecking shame the alt finder got nuked.........
    The old or the new one, because the new one works fine, atleast for me.

Edit: failed on the link part, damn phone..

Removed the link, i hear &&&&&&&& bans ppl for it...
    If true is major lulz...
    Last edited by Faildget; Feb 10 2013 at 07:19 AM.

and why thit is a "sparring" ... we have sparred with LM too ... really .... and to be honest i chat only few time with him and gruoped less time.
    And you have a LM and you know how much was hard kill a warg with no CD UP like ent or light or wisdom ...

Really ... this is a fail Screen with no Time up ...
    There's something that don't looks like FC in that screen :
    It was a rank 8+ main freep vs a warg of a well known r11+ freep (different guild)
    There's no usual rank0 reaver, but a ranked warg
    If u look Gui wins 3 times and Mitsakos with his warg 6 times, and usually during FC u can see the same creep\freep killing the other countless time
    At the end u can see the warg's freep logged in, maybe to exchanging tips or advices, they're of the same class.
    FC near old Elf Camp- South Bridge? It was a central zone of the map with lots of people passing, not gy-wise nor hidden to others sight.
    I'm a friend and kinmate of Gui, but i hope to have written only logic thoughts.

I love Athriom FC-Police actions but there's risk, as we can see in this posts, of misjudging.
    and I don't like the witch-hunt style of some replys
    Players should not be judge to other players. Turbine should [and that's the real problem]
    Last edited by AlmericITA; Feb 10 2013 at 07:26 AM.

Enjoy----->http://lotroaltfinder.net/ now go find your fav u10 switcher
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; Feb 10 2013 at 09:21 AM.

You will now be known as Commander Porta the Veteran to those you meet in your travels.

Grats porta.....n1

Graz on rank Porta!

Page 59 of 164 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 159 ... LastLast