We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 58 of 164 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by Adingostolemybaby View Post
    Right Elun, my problem was that you who I know and have grouped with plenty of times could have just sent a tell instead of trying to cause a scandal which was obviously your intention. So for the record I AM NOT A FC'ER and you should keep that in mind when accusing me of anything. I am not giving YOU, any response other than to be polite in saying that your post was in poor taste. So the 'super diplomatic' post as you put it was an apology to the people I know from creep and freep side and their friends not YOU and yes I do think the fact that you stayed there for an hour just to try and cause a scandal on here instead of maybe trying to sort it out ingame as I and many from your kin would have done is unsavoury to say the least but each to their own ofc.
    1- I did not call you a fcer did I? At least in no point in my post that is shown and I have no reason to think you are one. The person i called an FCer to is clearly stated... no?
    2- I did not spend an hour looking at him.... I was in a fellowship and we went past the same spot twice that afternoon (with an hour inbetween)..
    3- People actually talked in OOC about it, he never said anything. And my problem was with who was doing it, not you, so i wouldn't send a tell to you about him, he should talk for himself (at least thats my take on this) - in fact, i shouldn't have quoted you but it was where it was said he wouldnt do it again.
    4- Your remark was also of poor taste, which is why i answered in the same way. (with only 1 phrase). The rest of the post was in response to the thread in its whole really.
    5- What Tarenius said.

See you in-game then, and this was just to clarify my earlier post which cause it looks like you were blinded by rage or something when you read it. (my last for now as well)
    Last edited by GloriousEagle; Feb 04 2013 at 01:34 PM.
    Elunwe Minstrel | Elunduil Hunter | Ellirin Champion | Micolo Burz |

This was an isolated incident...and no gear is not at all costs...To make it easy for you....It was wrong, it wont happen again and I am apologising.

Quote Originally Posted by GloriousEagle View Post
    I just want to say we just passed velyria again.

Velyria defeated Clonkburz. x XX and Clonkburz was revived the same amount of times. Just cause its hiding now, doesnt make it less wrong.

Won't happen again?
    Obviously it was not an isoloated incident...gear is at all costs for your kin...obviously this player in your kin does not think it is wrong...it has happened again and the player says he will continue to do it and not apologise for it...

Quote Originally Posted by Zalendrian View Post
    as promised i'll stop when i reach rank 8 and leave the moors for good. i have no intentions of fcing to advance in pvp.
    if you have a problem with me doing it for the sake of pve advancement you might wanna ask the devs why they would put the best gear for certain classes in the moors to begin with. beyond wrong in my opinion but why would that matter? im a dirty fcer(like many others).
    Well, at least you will write something intelligent, witty or clever in response to your kin member who obviously does not value your leadership for the kin at all nor the respect you wanted to build for it.

After all, your kin member has publicly made a fool out of you by carrying out exactly the same behaviour you said was an isolated incident, was wrong, that it would not happen again and you apologised to the community for.

So, let's read your response to a kin member making your orignal statement either a lie, hypocrisy, or proof you have no respect of or control over your kin. Drum rolllllllll

Right Elun, my problem was that you who I know and have grouped with plenty of times could have just sent a tell instead of trying to cause a scandal which was obviously your intention.
    Ah, after trying to make a joke out of it all we now see you want it hidden and sent in a tell, not made open knowledge.

post was in poor taste.
    No, his post was spot on. You want the behaviour hidden, he brought it into the open. Plus rep GloriousEagle.
    Last edited by Nakah; Feb 04 2013 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post
    Obviously it was not an isoloated incident...gear is at all costs for your kin...obviously this player in your kin does not think it is wrong...it has happened again and the player says he will continue to do it and not apologise for it...

Well, at least you will write something intelligent, witty or clever in response to your kin member who obviously does not value your leadership for the kin at all nor the respect you wanted to build for it.

After all, your kin member has publicly made a fool out of you by carrying out exactly the same behaviour you said was an isolated incident, was wrong, that it would not happen again and you apologised to the community for.

So, let's read your response to a kin member making your orignal statement either a lie, hypocrisy, or proof you have no respect of or control over your kin. Drum rolllllllll

Ah, after trying to make a joke out of it all we now see you want it hidden and sent in a tell, not made open knowledge.

No, his post was spot on. You want the behaviour hidden, he brought it into the open. Plus rep GloriousEagle.
    Velyria/Zalendrian/Valerian - the names are rather similar, don't you think? Who else thinks that Valerian could be both people, using two forum accounts...? And as much as it feels weird to say it, I agree with you Nakah.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

For the free flamings against people:

1. While participating on the Community Sites, you must respect the rights of others to participate in the community. To this end you may not harass, defraud, threaten or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other members or Turbine staff. This includes, but is not limited to:

• Name-calling or other insults
    • Posting or commenting with the intent of provoking ("trolling") another user or users
    • Flaming another user for their spelling or grammar
    • Bringing disagreements with someone into unrelated threads or blog posts/comments
    • Creating a thread, post, or comment on any of the Community Sites that calls out another player(s) for their actions in the game

Feel free to read the next 20 points.

Valerian, you don't need to explain anything, just play and keep leading as you've been, sometimes envy is strong around

Ending with my brother's classic:

Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Nakah...as I said, it has stopped so enough and ty for the comments all noted.

Tirian...no machiavellian plot here we are different people trust me.

Elun...I expected more from you thats all. The person who you were with had the decency to talk to me today you could have done the same.

Anyway good luck, really enamouring people to pvp with all this.
    Valerian | Turnip | Soya | Nesa | Divil | Goon | Zulu | Nacewa | Goonie
    Cousindaddy | Sistermomma | Uncledaddy | Adingoatemybaby | Twopints | Bogdevil

guys guys stop fighting ffs this is just a game zS
    anyway the game fails hard thx to all the &&&&&& update turbine brought us, we should all look forward to elders scrolls online.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Its quite sad to see people still arguing with Nakah lol, and game has gotten nowhere... well gl with it all

Myself I enjoy the pvp much more in Gw2
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][I][SIZE=2][U][CENTER]Knights of the White Tree[/CENTER][/U][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][B]Devonis[CENTER][URL="http://img845.imageshack.us/i/rank9.png/"][SIZE=1]Rank 9[/SIZE][/URL][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][RIGHT][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1]The Duelist[/SIZE][/FONT][/RIGHT]

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    guys guys stop fighting ffs this is just a game zS
    anyway the game fails hard thx to all the &&&&&& update turbine brought us, we should all look forward to elders scrolls online.
    +1

I signed for beta o_O
    Elmariachi, Rank 13 Minstrel

Respect the elderly

I know a lot of players don't like spar sessions but omg when was the last evernight creep/freep get together ?

A Good few times now i logged to ask for spars during a 2hr gv camp with very little response ,i get the odd tell from the odd regulars and that's it ,any reason why so many players hate spars ? even when the action is so rubbish i.e gv to tr ping pong .

Creeps can hold there own in 1v1 situation make the most of it ,win some lose some just enjoy

Really appalling to see a rise in FC'ing and that it's so easily spotted as well.

It's a real spit in the face to people such as myself who aren't the best at the game and choose to undertake the massive uphill struggle that is the Ettens.
    ~Commander Zaddoc the Undying
    The Lost Alliance, Evernight
    twitter.com/STARS_TyranT

Quote Originally Posted by Zaddoc View Post
    Really appalling to see a rise in FC'ing and that it's so easily spotted as well.

It's a real spit in the face to people such as myself who aren't the best at the game and choose to undertake the massive uphill struggle that is the Ettens.
    Zaddoc m8, your by far not the worst champ I have come across, so give yourself some credit. At least your not one of the many bubble and run champs that seems to be so popular here. I am glad there are freeps that are also upset about the FC festival that is Evernight but sadly a)there is still allot that don't care b) those that do it dont give a ** about the rest of the server c) Turbine turns a blind eye. With BFP coming in U10 I suspect things are going to get worse.

See you on the battlefield and +1 rep for post

Thx for spars tonight....nice turn out beats that gv to tr ping pong for me anyway

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Thx for spars tonight....nice turn out beats that gv to tr ping pong for me anyway
    As Pouch said, thank you so much mates, really fun spars specially against insector, lozog and benny. I really enjoyed sparing with you guys. Hope we can repeat this again soon
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

On this shameless slander...

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Yep, on the past there was like 6 spots more or less where ppl were caught, but after a day like the one we had today I probably picked too quickly, so, please if anyone has the same trouble, let me know, btw, I'll check the pics deeper tomorrow, this game becomes sadly every day past... but don't want to mention people which just did nothing.
    Imagine this evening... Flesh, Mixa, Doom, Rejit, Gootrek, War, Lonapillind, Solvent, Mich (I laugh a lot when Rodin spotted Mich cuz he attacked the reaver xd) and after showing all the ppl which were there, their shameless, when got tired and a low number of creeps just start a zerg... kinda funny...
    Well, some of my ingame friends told me about this shameless slander that is going on in which my name is mentioned. I usually dont "do" forums, and try to avoid it. Well, here is my 5 cents on this "fightclub" situation that is going on.

First of all, "Fightclubing" was here from the begining. The difference between now and than is that "babies" wouldn't give you allmost any reputation, so FC-ing was both useless, shamefiull, disrespectfull, as well was killing the "youngs", for we wanted to promote Ettens and have as many players enjoing the experience, not to get bored and making them feel useless, and turn away from it before it began. That said, it was shamefull and disrespectfull to harras people doing dailies on both sides. Of course, there were allways few burglairs or wargs hiding in some bushes, but they were usually dealt pretty fast. But ganking on people doing dailies - that was sad and shamefull thing.

Now, I respect the change I see now. Creeps are overpowered, outnumbering freeps, gangbanging whole raids if they ever try to put up a fight, as mentioned in previous posts, it end up sad and useless. People trying to do dailies get sloughtered, and most of the times the Creep side don't have even enough decency to give us TR and graveyard, but hunted us back to Glan Vraig. Sad, sad days.

And not that this shameless behaviour is not enough, but we also have continual ganking of those who try dueling. Getting the easy kill is, it seems, all what it is about in ettens. Allright, I respect the change, I might not like it, but one must to adapt.

Now, I am "one Character player". I have Lona whom I like, and allways took pride in my skills and deeds, nomatter how this might sound "huntardish" to someone. All my other chars are "slaves" to Lona's needs, and craft for him what he needs.

That said, I swear to you all Creeps out there, except for Lozog whom I find most noble of unfamiliar names to me, for I havent played this game for a year or so, and few old Creep names whom I remember for their player skills or even when they were babies, and I swear by my 10500 kills that got me to my rank 7, that were made when it actually meant something, you are all fair game to me. I don't care if you are few in numbers, if you are low in rank, if you are an army, I'll do my evry best to stop you, kill you, gain any advantage I can aggainst you, for you are not to be respected. Once there were honour in PvP, now it is all about raging hormons that should actually be dealt in some other way.

Now, back to the quote. Yes, we were there, on that riverbank, witnesing the rediculus situation, and that reaver died over and over, trying to get free renown. We were standing by, trying to stop that. and than you and your horde came along, and whiped the majority of us out. Did you try to stop what was going on? Oh, wait, no? You went for easy kill of someone in lvl 75 armor, with no more than 7k hp, right? Wait, does that comes into category of FCing for you? It is shameless, that's what it is. And you dare to lecture soemone now? To slender someone's good name in public like this?

Never the less, inspite of all creep try to stop us we made than night map blue, and took our "goodies" back to our keep for saveing. If the night is the only time we actually can do any dailies, so be it.

At the end, to all those freeps who had time to read my five cent about this, I wish you good hunting, steady arm, and clear eyesight. And to all those creeps that are maliciously enjoing this stupid change where 12 people cannot kill a group of 4 (defiler, warleader, reaver and warg) cose of all those 5 min cooldown imunities that you can get as freep as rank12 or higher, enjoy it while it lasts. Eventually it will change aggain, and bring more balance to the game. Or it will make ettens empty aggain.

Over and out
    Last edited by Lonapilind; Feb 08 2013 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonapilind View Post
    Well, some of my ingame friends told me about this shameless slander that is going on in which my name is mentioned. I usually dont "do" forums, and try to avoid it. Well, here is my 5 cents on this "fightclub" situation that is going on.

First of all, "Fightclubing" was here from the begining. The difference between now and than is that "babies" wouldn't give you allmost any reputation, so FC-ing was both useless, shamefiull, disrespectfull, as well was killing the "youngs", for we wanted to promote Ettens and have as many players enjoing the experience, not to get bored and making them feel useless, and turn away from it before it began. That said, it was shamefull and disrespectfull to harras people doing dailies on both sides. Of course, there were allways few burglairs or wargs hiding in some bushes, but they were usually dealt pretty fast. But ganking on people doing dailies - that was sad and shamefull thing.

Now, I respect the change I see now. Creeps are overpowered, outnumbering freeps, gangbanging whole raids if they ever try to put up a fight, as mentioned in previous posts, it end up sad and useless. People trying to do dailies get sloughtered, and most of the times the Creep side don't have even enough decency to give us TR and graveyard, but hunted us back to Glan Vraig. Sad, sad days.

And not that this shameless behaviour is not enough, but we also have continual ganking of those who try dueling. Getting the easy kill is, it seems, all what it is about in ettens. Allright, I respect the change, I might not like it, but one must to adapt.

Now, I am "one Character player". I have Lona whom I like, and allways took pride in my skills and deeds, nomatter how this might sound "huntardish" to someone. All my other chars are "slaves" to Lona's needs, and craft for him what he needs.

That said, I swear to you all Creeps out there, except for Lozog whom I find most noble of unfamiliar names to me, for I havent played this game for a year or so, and few old Creep names whom I remember for their player skills or even when they were babies, and I swear by my 10500 kills that were made when it actually meant something, you are all fair game to me. I don't care if you are few in numbers, if you are low in rank, if you are an army, I'll do my evry best to stop you, kill you, gain any advantage I can aggainst you, for you are not to be respected. Once there were honour in PvP, now it is all about raging hormons that should actually be dealt in some other way.

Now, back to the quote. Yes, we were there, on that riverbank, witnesing the rediculus situation, and that reaver died over and over, trying to get free renown. We were standing by, trying to stop that. and than you and your horde came along, and whiped the majority of us out. Did you try to stop what was going on? Oh, wait, no? You went for easy kill of someone in lvl 75 armor, with no more than 7k hp, right? Wait, does that comes into category of FCing for you? It is shameless, that's what it is. And you dare to lecture soemone now? To slender someone's good name in public like this?

Never the less, inspite of all creep try to stop us we made than night map blue, and took our "goodies" back to our keep for saveing. If the night is the only time we actually can do any dailies, so be it.

At the end, to all those freeps who had time to read my five cent about this, I wish you good hunting, steady arm, and clear eyesight. And to all those creeps that are maliciously enjoing this stupid change where 12 people cannot kill a group of 4 (defiler, warleader, reaver and warg) cose of all those 5 min cooldown imunities that you can get as freep as rank12 or higher, enjoy it while it lasts. Eventually it will change aggain, and bring more balance to the game. Or it will make ettens empty aggain.

Over and out

Blah Blah Blah another Freep whine. The whine will only stop when u guys are OP godmode once more and zerging the creeps off the map with very little effort. Until then give the crying and whine a rest for goodness sake. We get it, deal with it until the tables turn in your favour once again. Zeesh, will the whining and crying from the Freep side never stop until then?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonapilind View Post
    WoT
    It's a bit late to blame on me, but... ok, you are old gamer, so do I, maybe more than you, maybe not, go and check Atrio's Vid and see the track pannel, btw I wasn't there nor zerging yours, just stood on free watching some hilarious freep show, one more thing, stop to make me waste time here, enjoy and bye.

Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Man...fc is so sad in our server

[Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

Ty for the spars Insector,loved them

Its a simple enough fact if you see some one fcing, there are two options, if your a creep kill them or a freep go back to the action as there probably in a secluded area anyway.

If people want to fc they will, no one can stop it and moaning about it isnt going to help matter but fuel the fires of people who are.

the action is only ruined if all you want to do is go around looking for fcers, just get on with taking tol and both sides who want to fight will be there.

While I dont condone Fc'ing, most of the people on the server have engaged in it. There are numerous pictures throughout the years proving just that and when people are close to rank friends logging to keep action going, suicide runs into the enemies and spars.

People pay to play as they wish, it's Turbines responsibility to enforce the rules they have created. If they don't its more a condemnation of themselves than of the player population. All a person can do at the end of the day is play as they think is ethically just, whether that is to acquire a PvE dagger or never to FC. Its the diversity of personality that keeps everyone interested, keeps these forum going and the action lively when we do it.

So play as you wish, but dont expect others to understand or condone your actions. Only Turbine have the power to force a style of play.

Tbh FC is a real fail.
    No sense in play for kill a "bot"

I like to play i don't need a rank for play this game.

Blah Blah Blah another Freep whine. The whine will only stop when u guys are OP godmode once more and zerging the creeps off the map with very little effort. Until then give the crying and whine a rest for goodness sake. We get it, deal with it until the tables turn in your favour once again. Zeesh, will the whining and crying from the Freep side never stop until then?
    did you even read it?

and the over-Exaggeration police are warning you

Thank you to the spider with the interesting pet names all with 'Nakah' as part of them, I always take it as a real compliment somebody goes to such effort. It shows I am living in your mind rent free everytime you play. Enjoy my occupancy rofl.

Thank you to the spider with the interesting pet names all with 'Nakah' as part of them, I always take it as a real compliment somebody goes to such effort. It shows I am living in your mind rent free every time you play. Enjoy my occupancy rofl.
    I was going to explain in detail why I used those names but then I remembered your past posting history and realized it would be pointless. I am amazed that you could actually see the pet names from your hiding points behind trees, in bushes at the back of the fights(that was a big lol). Or was it when you were sitting on your horse at the back of a fight ready to speed away as soon as you realized you would have to take part in a fair/equally numbered fight?

It is I that should thank you because every time you stormed forward bravely to take part in a 8vs1 zerg and then did your little corpse jump number you just proofed my point.

Lame on Nakah, self professed King of Wargs, I now know exactly what you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Maf-- View Post
    I would love to know 1 main creep player who has FC'd, freeps on their creeps and the epix kids that transfered to the greener pastures of snowy don't count :P

As far as I can tell the only people who FC are the ones that benefit from it: the freepies with all their armour, then it was to get to r8/r10 to get their so so needed epic weapons, now its for BFP? and so on.

edit: BFP is good tho for freepies, should've been brought in ages ago.
    Sindush R11 or 12 reaver used to FC all the time lol.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000173ea/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

Page 58 of 164 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 108 158 ... LastLast