We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 57 of 164 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 4094
  1. #1401
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    mate not only freeps who FC here i know many creeps who been fc but i not gonna tell their names.
    i dont care who fc , so the secret stays with me, unless they feeling bad and need to tell it here, but i doubt it.
    I would love to know 1 main creep player who has FC'd, freeps on their creeps and the epix kids that transfered to the greener pastures of snowy don't count :P

    As far as I can tell the only people who FC are the ones that benefit from it: the freepies with all their armour, then it was to get to r8/r10 to get their so so needed epic weapons, now its for BFP? and so on.

    edit: BFP is good tho for freepies, should've been brought in ages ago.
    Last edited by Maf--; Feb 01 2013 at 09:03 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001b1564/signature.png]Watchyourself[/charsig]

  2. #1402
    Monster Play

    Freep Battlefield Promotions
    Freeps now gain a Battlefield Promotion effect for each PvMP Rank they earn.
    Battlefield Promotions grant bonus Health, Power and Damage for each Glory Rank the player has.
    Battlefield Promotions are only active while in the Ettenmoors.

    Vent your anger on the devs guys......right or wrong devs are to blame 100% ,this proposed change should never have been released so soon .
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; Feb 01 2013 at 09:03 AM.

  3. #1403
    Quote Originally Posted by Maf-- View Post
    I would love to know 1 main creep player who has FC'd, freeps on their creeps and the epix kids that transfered to the greener pastures of snowy don't count :P

    As far as I can tell the only people who FC are the ones that benefit from it: the freepies with all their armour, then it was to get to r8/r10 to get their so so needed epic weapons, now its for BFP? and so on.

    edit: BFP is good tho for freepies, should've been brought in ages ago.
    i know u want to but as said i will keep it secret, and yes they still playing in evernight ^^
    damn i said to much now sry guys zS
    Last edited by Rapidash; Feb 01 2013 at 09:36 AM.

  4. #1404
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,920
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Were Warheroden, Solvent and Lonapilind = 1 champ + 2 hunts .... LUMBRERAS!
    Lonapilind isn't in Chaos. He's from my kin, and I doubt he was FCing - killing unknowingly possibly, but he got angry at another kin who even proposed FCing, which suggests to me that if this is an example of FCing, then he wasn't intentionally part of it.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

    Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

  5. #1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Yep, on the past there was like 6 spots more or less where ppl were caught, but after a day like the one we had today I probably picked too quickly, so, please if anyone has the same trouble, let me know, btw, I'll check the pics deeper tomorrow, this game becomes sadly every day past... but don't want to mention people which just did nothing.
    Imagine this evening... Flesh, Mixa, Doom, Rejit, Gootrek, War, Lonapillind, Solvent, Mich (I laugh a lot when Rodin spotted Mich cuz he attacked the reaver xd) and after showing all the ppl which were there, their shameless, when got tired and a low number of creeps just start a zerg... kinda funny...

    When i kill a Ba that can't do anything back i'm not fcing...Farruquita

  6. #1406
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    i know u want to but as said i will keep it secret, and yes they still playing in evernight ^^
    damn i said to much now sry guys zS
    Any reason to keep it secret? I wonder though how some ppl rank so fast, watching the way they play.

    Keep the screenshots/videos coming.
    [COLOR=#0000ff]~ Magellanic Moonsorrow ~ R13 ~ [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]~ Myrkky Hoitsu ~ R8 ~ [/COLOR]

  7. #1407
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    573
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

  8. #1408
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    322
    @Hayley: What an epic picture there. Want more!

    @Torhowl: Mate, maybe you misunderstood me a little bit. I shall explain:
    I strongly reject fc, to get an advancement in pvp.
    But to say, people work everyday to "punish" fc'ers, by taking pics or vids isnt gonna solve anything. More then that it even can stimulate people to do it. And yet again I only see vids from thora about freeps who fc, where are the vids from creeps who fc ? Oeps.... my bad I said something naughty there, didnt I?
    Let me continue.. If you guys wanna expell all who fc'd, then 50%, or even more has to go I quess. I have no facts to prove my thoughts/theory, but where is the counterdefence? Just saying....

    And so devs are gonna release the battle promotion buff for freeps with U10. But no update to the timer as I can see? *Sarcasm on!*-> great! I would welcome back all freeps, I mean creeps.. uhmmm switchers to the freep front! Enjoy your stay till the next update! That's how great pvp is! Every update is yet another reason to just have a *no care* attitude and just quit with it! Works fine for me!
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

  9. #1409
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    15
    The idea of having battlefield promotions for freeps is (and please dont throw tomatoes at me) quite good.I dont like it of course haha,but the current state where minnies have no problems healing themselfs on the run is enough(or any other class like Lm's,cappies that actually know how to PLAY the class),but introducing this will be a "bellow the belt" hit for creeps :/.The only reason i like it is because all of the switchers that have populated creep side will go back (im hoping,who wouldnt want more morale :P ) and evernight's pvp might start to get some action again...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000011900d/signature.png]Kroshnak[/charsig]

  10. #1410
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroshnak View Post
    The idea of having battlefield promotions for freeps is (and please dont throw tomatoes at me) quite good.I dont like it of course haha,but the current state where minnies have no problems healing themselfs on the run is enough(or any other class like Lm's,cappies that actually know how to PLAY the class),but introducing this will be a "bellow the belt" hit for creeps :/.The only reason i like it is because all of the switchers that have populated creep side will go back (im hoping,who wouldnt want more morale :P ) and evernight's pvp might start to get some action again...
    if it only was that easy mate, but i doubt that.
    action will allways be the same

  11. #1411
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by Maf-- View Post
    I would love to know 1 main creep player who has FC'd, freeps on their creeps and the epix kids that transfered to the greener pastures of snowy don't count :P

    As far as I can tell the only people who FC are the ones that benefit from it: the freepies with all their armour, then it was to get to r8/r10 to get their so so needed epic weapons, now its for BFP? and so on.

    edit: BFP is good tho for freepies, should've been brought in ages ago.
    Who are these "epix kids" that are über FCers?
    [B]What We Do In Life, Echoes in Eternity - [/B][URL]http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/monsterplay-player-vs-player-combat-624/422337-ultimate-evernight-thread-evernight-strikes-back.html[/URL][B]
    Blitzz Krieg R13 RK - Talgasn R11 Reaver -Talgroth R10 BA Evernight![/B]

  12. #1412
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ettenmoors
    Posts
    426
    Tbh i think battlefield promotions for freeps is funny, atm creep are enought strong in group if work togheter.

    Creep can decrease incoming heal to 75% ... increase damage with many class slow, and hit with arrow while running with warg :P

    I can't belive a class become OP cause win 1 vs 1 ... atm mini still be an OP class cause can run and survive with 3 o 4 creep on him but ... only few mini are enought good to do that !!
    Atm we can see rank 3/4 defiler run in the middle of a raid and some time survive !!!
    Same for some spider ...

    The group game atm is enought balanced and i think can become more better.

  13. #1413
    Quote Originally Posted by Adingostolemybaby View Post
    This was an isolated incident and no gear is not at all costs or we would all be doing it. Its a shame you have twisted the sentiment of my post to one of a negative nature but there you go. If you see my apologising and reasoning the why's and how's as something negative I sugget that it has more to do with your personal outlook on things than what you actually read. I do not know you but as you judged my post as a negative I am guessing from your's that you probably argue with people a lot on here and have a bit of a chip on your shoulder no? Why would you insult someone who has openly taken responsibility for their actions and offered reasons and apologise................bitte r?

    To make it easy for you....It was wrong, it wont happen again and I am apologising. The rest was to shed light on the situation not to feed you.

    How many posts are there where people actually hold their hands up but you focus on the negative
    I just want to say we just passed velyria again.

    Velyria defeated Clonkburz. x XX and Clonkburz was revived the same amount of times. Just cause its hiding now, doesnt make it less wrong.

    Won't happen again?

    (Still there and 1 hour as passed)
    Last edited by GloriousEagle; Feb 03 2013 at 11:02 AM.
    Elunwe Minstrel | Elunduil Hunter | Ellirin Champion | Micolo Burz |

  14. #1414
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Skövde, Sweden
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by GloriousEagle View Post
    I just want to say we just passed velyria again.

    Velyria defeated Clonkburz. x XX and Clonkburz was revived the same amount of times. Just cause its hiding now, doesnt make it less wrong.

    Won't happen again?

    (Still there and 1 hour as passed)
    as promised i'll stop when i reach rank 8 and leave the moors for good. i have no intentions of fcing to advance in pvp.
    if you have a problem with me doing it for the sake of pve advancement you might wanna ask the devs why they would put the best gear for certain classes in the moors to begin with. beyond wrong in my opinion but why would that matter? im a dirty fcer(like many others).
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s18.postimg.org/4g7e5uy55/sigbm.png[/img][/url]

  15. #1415
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,920
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalendrian View Post
    as promised i'll stop when i reach rank 8 and leave the moors for good. i have no intentions of fcing to advance in pvp.
    if you have a problem with me doing it for the sake of pve advancement you might wanna ask the devs why they would put the best gear for certain classes in the moors to begin with. beyond wrong in my opinion but why would that matter? im a dirty fcer(like many others).
    They placed this gear in the Moors to give people an incentive to come to the Ettenmoors and generate action (especially for freeps, as we certainly lack the numbers at the moment). These items should not be the reward for someone who isn't actually working for them. For instance, the best items in the game are generally from raids (or at least were pre-RoR), such as the Worn Symbol of the Elder King, Saruman's Clasp etc. To achieve a reasonably high-ish rank (7+) takes a level of perseverance and dedication which you would see in people attempting to beat the hardest content in the game.

    FCing is as bad as grinding the dailies in Rohan for the new bracelets - this is not working for anything with any skill or perseverance (the way in which the best rewards should be granted in the game, and hopefully will be in u10), its just button-smashing. The problem of FCing is less easy to solve, however simply because the exploit is there, it doesn't mean that you should use it: FCing is wrong, enough said.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

    Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

  16. #1416
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    285
    IMHO PVP should offer the same PVE rewards as you can obtain in PVE areas, just offer a different way of getting them. Lootboxes, Hytbold tokens even jewellry rares. Obviously rank having extra benefits within the PVP area itself makes sense. Thus, no-one is forced to PVP to obtain an item for PVE. But for this to work fight clubbing needs to be treated the same way as exploiting instances IE. like Stalin with a sore head.

    Rather than screenshot vigilanties, it can't be beyond the wit of some programmer to flag up instances of low ranked characters being repeatedly killed by the same person (especially if they're not fighting back) for review by a human operator. A few people being publicly punished by stripping them of rank, gear, temporary ban as well as a "name and shame" policy will soon discourage others from trying.

    -------------------------------------

    I've been out of PVP land since the BG symbol nerf meant you could get groups for other instances again - i've had a week off work, and spent most of it chasing shinies. It appears they were all cruel tricks with photoshop however, not a whole lot dropped for me.

    Back in the Ettens again last night. Boring GV campfest. Creeps back up, we follow because if we sit there nothing will happen. Maybe kill one creep then we get wiped. Rinse and repeat. As a healer it's ok because you get comms for that one kill you had nothing to do with. I don't just stick hots on people and sit at the back, i run out to someone who's overextended and getting ganked, throw them a BC. Sometimes saves them, always kills me, but if you're one of these leeching healers you have to put something back into the community eh?

    Then one of those dreaded FRAIDs forms up. These generally either scooting from place to place, ganking small groups of creeps then fleeing to avoid retaliation, or stopping to fight the creeps head on. We might get one or two of them at the edges of their raid, but they quickly kill our healing mini's and rk's one after another, then wipe the rest. Add in the combat rezzes and people riding back form the GY trying to save their raid (or idiots like me going on sacrificial rescue missions to people struggling back to GV on foot) and they must kill every freep twice over per wipe.

    Since you're going to wipe us over and over can you please do the decent thing and do it near a convenient rez circle, as one of the first to be targeted and one of the first to die, i miss out on so much of the action, by the time i can ride back the group is 75% wiped anyway. I suppose from a military point of view you dont want to give your enemy's healers time to ride back in form the GY and you can wipe us more efficiently by doing us outside TR, but think if you did it'd just be more easy kills for you anyway. And i get to spend less time on a goddamned horse.

    --------------------------

    I really don't know how freep light armour classes are supposed to survive focus fire from a creep raid. You can debuff my incoming healing by 75% you say? And stacked spider dots... it's just crazy. I got my audacity 4 now, but it doesn't reduce incoming damage that much, only CC time. It took a bit of work to get 13k morale and capped mits on my mini along with decent icpr.... now update 10 is going to give everyone high tac mit, high icpr, and bonuses to morale that will surpass mine thanks to their rank /sigh.

    How about if target forwarding and assist we disabled in moors, that'd be a start. For balance, have heals overwrite instead of stacking. It's not realistic so many archers could target one person who is also under melee assault from 6 or 7 persons without freindly fire... and a bit of difficulty knowing if your shots are falling long or short. In fact it's pretty difficult for more than 2 people to attack one in melee even if they're out in the open. It just takes a certain amount of room to swing a sword.
    Last edited by Nemulas; Feb 03 2013 at 05:26 PM.
    Elf females - Nemulias (grd) Arenor (min - retired)
    Men - Farrowden (Champ), Rhoswith (lm), Manorborn (cpt)
    In Training : Snorlin (rk)
    Tankstrels RIP [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssQv83k6arY[/url]

  17. #1417
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lincolnshire, UK
    Posts
    113
    Found Lhimlight & earthwarior clubbing again outside Grams, bless them both.

    But fear not, they assured me Chaos is the "best kin on evernight" Ha!
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Iavadur & Co.[/COLOR] ;)
    [COLOR="#0066ff"]Calengil-Serenity-Laurelin[/COLOR]

  18. #1418
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by GloriousEagle View Post
    Won't happen again?
    Hadn't spoken to Zal so didn't know he was slacking. Could have just send a tell, or is this a paparazzi type affair now? Sure if it keeps you entertained for an hour then no harm
    Last edited by Adingostolemybaby; Feb 03 2013 at 07:48 PM.
    Valerian | Turnip | Soya | Nesa | Divil | Goon | Zulu | Nacewa | Goonie
    Cousindaddy | Sistermomma | Uncledaddy | Adingoatemybaby | Twopints | Bogdevil

  19. #1419
    tl;dr: FCers sakk, ban them. Balance still not here, nerf moar.



    Quote Originally Posted by Adingostolemybaby View Post
    Hadn't spoken to Zal so didn't know he was slacking. Could have just send a tell, or is this a paparazzi type affair now? Sure if it keeps you entertained for an hour then no harm
    Politically correct and super diplomatic card failed so now its ironical funny card? sad really


    Anyway, yes i have a problem with fcing for sake of pve advancement or any other reason. And even though it is of course something that i can't make others agree on, me (and many others) can still say what we think of it. And blatantly admitting that you are doing it doesn't make it any less wrong really. And my take on it is simple logic (much like the one used by FCers, even if mine is rational):

    -In PvE there are raids and instances for good drops. PvErs spend time doing them to get those drops, it takes a while but thats because of %drop rates. So, players who PvE only or the most get those drops more than PvPers.
    -PvP rewards are there to reward the players who spend even more time there and couldn't be PvEing as much as others were. Also, i agree with Tirian, they serve as a good motivation to PvP (hence all the fcing).

    So, by pretty much skipping all the time that should be needed to get the ranks/comms for the gear you want, IMO you are in fact cheating the game. This if you haven't noticed you were cheating so far (apparently, a lot haven't)...

    Therefore: In a fair game, either those who do it would be banned or stripped of all gains from it. I'm sure that, like Nemulas said, can't be that hard to see what was gained. If Turbine doesn't want to do it, just make % drop rates in PvEing 100% or near it. Because i too would like to spend some hours only to get all i wanted.

    In conclusion... if you want to FC, good for you. Just remember that no matter how much logic you put into it: you are a cheater.

    (for any conflicts of interest or to prevent the same old lame responses:
    -- I am not a PvPer at all.
    -- I too can't be here all day. Just been gone for a week and will be for another and that doesnt make me fc
    -- If you can't get any ren at all than it's your own lack of skills fault and you should make the most of it to gain them in these difficult times.
    -- I like Rodin
    -- others i can't think of)

    ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _____________________

    Regarding the creeps' advantage, BFP + less crit defence ftw. IMO (the one of a PvP newb) balance is getting closer but one more slight nerf of the following would be nice:
    - Le brand nerf? Just to make it always according to your rank, don't have to ban it.
    - Le mits nerf? Are all creeps heavy armours lol?
    - Le morale nerf? With so much HoTs, having over 20k morale is kind of ridiculous.
    - Le defiler nerf? ...
    - Le new incoming healing bost nerf? The boost was a bit over the edge.

    *Throws coin in wishing well*
    Last edited by GloriousEagle; Feb 04 2013 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Elunwe Minstrel | Elunduil Hunter | Ellirin Champion | Micolo Burz |

  20. #1420
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    a house
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Calengir View Post
    Found Lhimlight & earthwarior clubbing again outside Grams, bless them both.

    But fear not, they assured me Chaos is the "best kin on Evernight" Ha!

    so nice of you to make the time to write this thoughtful quote from last nights conversation, just to clarify i said one of the top three raiding kins and in the top three for downing on the server. as you guard is poorly geared i take it you dont undersand of good kins like ours. just to remind you the best ones to go for are assention, chaos, kowt and fearless, sean as your not that well geared and prolly a poor freep you may not get accepted

  21. #1421
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lincolnshire, UK
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by Eragroth View Post
    so nice of you to make the time to write this thoughtful quote from last nights conversation, just to clarify i said one of the top three raiding kins and in the top three for downing on the server. as you guard is poorly geared i take it you dont undersand of good kins like ours. just to remind you the best ones to go for are assention, chaos, kowt and fearless, sean as your not that well geared and prolly a poor freep you may not get accepted
    So nice of you to take the time to look through my characters, and only mention my 75 guard rather than my 85 hunter

    And I think you mean one of the top raiding kins for downing freavers, in which case I completely agree.
    The butthurt is strong with this one
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Iavadur & Co.[/COLOR] ;)
    [COLOR="#0066ff"]Calengil-Serenity-Laurelin[/COLOR]

  22. #1422

  23. #1423
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by GloriousEagle View Post
    tl;dr: FCers sakk, ban them. Balance still not here, nerf moar.





    Politically correct and super diplomatic card failed so now its ironical funny card? sad really


    Anyway, yes i have a problem with fcing for sake of pve advancement or any other reason. And even though it is of course something that i can't make others agree on, me (and many others) can still say what we think of it. And blatantly admitting that you are doing it doesn't make it any less wrong really. And my take on it is simple logic (much like the one used by FCers, even if mine is rational):

    -In PvE there are raids and instances for good drops. PvErs spend time doing them to get those drops, it takes a while but thats because of %drop rates. So, players who PvE only or the most get those drops more than PvPers.
    -PvP rewards are there to reward the players who spend even more time there and couldn't be PvEing as much as others were. Also, i agree with Tirian, they serve as a good motivation to PvP (hence all the fcing).

    So, by pretty much skipping all the time that should be needed to get the ranks/comms for the gear you want, IMO you are in fact cheating the game. This if you haven't noticed you were cheating so far (apparently, a lot haven't)...

    Therefore: In a fair game, either those who do it would be banned or stripped of all gains from it. I'm sure that, like Nemulas said, can't be that hard to see what was gained. If Turbine doesn't want to do it, just make % drop rates in PvEing 100% or near it. Because i too would like to spend some hours only to get all i wanted.

    In conclusion... if you want to FC, good for you. Just remember that no matter how much logic you put into it: you are a cheater.

    (for any conflicts of interest or to prevent the same old lame responses:
    -- I am not a PvPer at all.
    -- I too can't be here all day. Just been gone for a week and will be for another and that doesnt make me fc
    -- If you can't get any ren at all than it's your own lack of skills fault and you should make the most of it to gain them in these difficult times.
    -- I like Rodin
    -- others i can't think of)



    *Throws coin in wishing well*
    Right Elun, my problem was that you who I know and have grouped with plenty of times could have just sent a tell instead of trying to cause a scandal which was obviously your intention. So for the record I AM NOT A FC'ER and you should keep that in mind when accusing me of anything. I am not giving YOU, any response other than to be polite in saying that your post was in poor taste. So the 'super diplomatic' post as you put it was an apology to the people I know from creep and freep side and their friends not YOU and yes I do think the fact that you stayed there for an hour just to try and cause a scandal on here instead of maybe trying to sort it out ingame as I and many from your kin would have done is unsavoury to say the least but each to their own ofc.
    Last edited by Adingostolemybaby; Feb 04 2013 at 08:43 AM.
    Valerian | Turnip | Soya | Nesa | Divil | Goon | Zulu | Nacewa | Goonie
    Cousindaddy | Sistermomma | Uncledaddy | Adingoatemybaby | Twopints | Bogdevil

  24. #1424
    No good ever comes from these Evernight Strikes Back threads so I thought I'd better interject before things get out of hand.

    Zal shouldn't be FCing, Elun has raised this with kin leader, kin leader is dealing with it. I know from recent conversations with Arp that Valerian deals with in-kin discipline very strictly.

    Either way, it's none of Fearless's business now it has been raised. Any more posting could result in undue negativity towards our kin.
    Last edited by Wilksie; Feb 04 2013 at 02:04 PM.
    Lose = To suffer defeat or fail to win.
    Loose = Not tight or released from a fastening or attachment.

    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221900000017d924/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  25. #1425
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,245
    Sorry, but "I want this item but I don't want to spend time getting it the proper way" is not a justification for FCing. Would PvP players exploiting raids to gear up be fine because they don't like PvE?
    Last edited by Tarenius; Feb 04 2013 at 12:38 PM.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

 

 
Page 57 of 164 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload