We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 56 of 164 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 4094
    lol gj turbine removed my reply to rejit, where i asked him if i could join him on the dojo training zS
    epic fail zS

~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

Caught the same burg fightclubbing as Atri posted. I told him/her to stop it in creep OOC. The reply was "they placed the best offhand in the moors, only reason im here <3" "lol... fc 4 it...everyone else is" Blatantly admitting to fight clubbing.

So on that logic - if everyone else takes a dump in your front room , you'll join in too
    Last edited by Zoggo; Jan 31 2013 at 07:06 PM.
    [IMG]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/543/ilhp.png[/IMG][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Slimebag[/COLOR] Defiler R10,[COLOR=#ff0000] Bodolf[/COLOR] Warg R9, [COLOR=#ff0000]Slimeball [/COLOR]Weaver R9. Black Guard and[COLOR=#0099cc] Zoggo[/COLOR] FoG

Wink

Good catch Atrio, almost left that burg to quest last time I saw it. Almost.

But now... anyone suspected of clubbing will feel the wrath of Iavadur, the new king of wargs! Mwuhaha >:)
    Iavadur - Black Guard

Seriously?

You guys should make a tribe with *FC Police*.......
    Serious option, cuz all I see are these vids about a random person fc'ing.
    You aren't just logging you warg just to sneak and seek for fc?
    Great job capturing, now go and bring more vids. I think it's quite enjoyable, hope you will actually pvp, rather then to bring this &&&&.
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Gootrek View Post
    I saw that hunter (solvent i think) and War with another kinnie (all chaos people if i remember)

the other kinnie provably was a cappy... NOOB
    Were Warheroden, Solvent and Lonapilind = 1 champ + 2 hunts .... LUMBRERAS!
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Please, do post your non-existent SS of me FCing. I don't believe a number of the other names on that list either. Making false accusations like that is pretty sad, even for you.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Don't hurry me: I'm preparing all my pics

erm... what one of the list are you? xd
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Don't hurry me: I'm preparing all my pics

erm... what one of the list are you? xd
    Ferric is my burglar.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Okay, checked the picture again, maybe it could be confusing because you killed 5 lowbies in a row, but between old lug gy and old oc, didn't remember about the kills at that place, it was burglar's paradise, so my apologies for misunderstood

Okay, checked the picture again, maybe it could be confusing because you killed 5 lowbies in a row, but between old lug gy and old oc, didn't remember about the kills at that place, it was burglar's paradise, so my apologies for misunderstood
    There are/were quite a few other routes and areas like that. I dislike FCing as much as anyone, but you should probably make sure these SSs you have actually show FCing rather than just someone killing some greenies before you post a list of names on the forum.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Yep, on the past there was like 6 spots more or less where ppl were caught, but after a day like the one we had today I probably picked too quickly, so, please if anyone has the same trouble, let me know, btw, I'll check the pics deeper tomorrow, this game becomes sadly every day past... but don't want to mention people which just did nothing.
    Imagine this evening... Flesh, Mixa, Doom, Rejit, Gootrek, War, Lonapillind, Solvent, Mich (I laugh a lot when Rodin spotted Mich cuz he attacked the reaver xd) and after showing all the ppl which were there, their shameless, when got tired and a low number of creeps just start a zerg... kinda funny...

RE: fc 2 vid,

The burg in the vid ranked to 7 questing and a bit of pvp when he could. However because of the no mercy culture on creep atm since a few of the more influential people left that side / game and some of the zerging type have moved from freep to pastures greener he has found it difficult to get to rank 8 and its sucking up his in game time getting zerged by creeps who a few months ago would have let a quester be and took pride in doing so.

I am not intendng to enter into or start a moral debate on the values of pvp but will state this in his defence. He is not a moors player he is a pve'er who pushes his builds to the best they can be and for him to spend months doing something he doesnt really enjoy for the sake of being the best he can, I as a raid / kin leader applaud and appreciate his commitment to his classes so after a couple of days not being able to hand in quests without being harrassed he got sick of it.

Yes he was Fcing and made no bones about it after he tried several times to hand in one quest today and was continually ganked by a group. As he is not a pvp player he does not know the type stigma attached to doing so nor does he concern himself with it.

Many creeps and frees have complained to me about kinnies doing one thing or another over there and I am sure some who have commented on this thread will remember doing so at some stage. They are never turned away and the complaint is always dealt with but it is not fair to tar him with the same brush as the pvp'ers who FC.

They are using it to manipulate the odds in their favour for the purpose of pvp and more times than not to brag about a rank or something. He was working his &&&& off to finish a build and get out because an off hand happened to be on the wrong side for him, I dread checking the moors sets after an expansion in case I have to go grind for them. He was asked in OOC if something he would use for a month was worth it and to him yes it is, he is not a lazy player and grinds like nobody i have ever seen before. So apologies for any offence caused by this but as a fellow pve'er, occasional creep I believe this is a different scenario to the typical easy moders fc'ing. Of course it looked like yet another burg easy moding in your face but I hope the above will explain it a little. We have always promoted a strong standard of conduct over there as best we can not having a big officer presence there and will continue to do so out of nothing more than respect for the pvp community as it makes little difference to us as a pve kin what happens on that side of the game. In fact every time a kinnie falls in love with the moors we face palm as our expereince of it from a pve persepctive is nothing but hassel and drama which we have enough of trying to keep the kin running without adding to it not to mention having to wait for the pvp play style to fade so that person is capable of raiding in pve again without hipsing or faking death every time they see a mob not mention the 'i dont need a healing set i have 7 aud' conversations every time we lose soomeone to the dark side.

Sorry for the wall of text and no doubt going off the subject but just wanted to clear things up and give the other perspective and ofc apologise to anyone who was personally offended by this.
    Valerian | Turnip | Soya | Nesa | Divil | Goon | Zulu | Nacewa | Goonie
    Cousindaddy | Sistermomma | Uncledaddy | Adingoatemybaby | Twopints | Bogdevil

Quote Originally Posted by Adingostolemybaby View Post
    RE: fc 2 vid,

The burg in the vid ranked to 7 questing and a bit of pvp when he could. However because of the no mercy culture on creep atm since a few of the more influential people left that side / game and some of the zerging type have moved from freep to pastures greener he has found it difficult to get to rank 8 and its sucking up his in game time getting zerged by creeps who a few months ago would have let a quester be and took pride in doing so.

I am not intendng to enter into or start a moral debate on the values of pvp but will state this in his defence. He is not a moors player he is a pve'er who pushes his builds to the best they can be and for him to spend months doing something he doesnt really enjoy for the sake of being the best he can, I as a raid / kin leader applaud and appreciate his commitment to his classes so after a couple of days not being able to hand in quests without being harrassed he got sick of it.

Yes he was Fcing and made no bones about it after he tried several times to hand in one quest today and was continually ganked by a group. As he is not a pvp player he does not know the type stigma attached to doing so nor does he concern himself with it.

Many creeps and frees have complained to me about kinnies doing one thing or another over there and I am sure some who have commented on this thread will remember doing so at some stage. They are never turned away and the complaint is always dealt with but it is not fair to tar him with the same brush as the pvp'ers who FC.

They are using it to manipulate the odds in their favour for the purpose of pvp and more times than not to brag about a rank or something. He was working his &&&& off to finish a build and get out because an off hand happened to be on the wrong side for him, I dread checking the moors sets after an expansion in case I have to go grind for them. He was asked in OOC if something he would use for a month was worth it and to him yes it is, he is not a lazy player and grinds like nobody i have ever seen before. So apologies for any offence caused by this but as a fellow pve'er, occasional creep I believe this is a different scenario to the typical easy moders fc'ing. Of course it looked like yet another burg easy moding in your face but I hope the above will explain it a little. We have always promoted a strong standard of conduct over there as best we can not having a big officer presence there and will continue to do so out of nothing more than respect for the pvp community as it makes little difference to us as a pve kin what happens on that side of the game. In fact every time a kinnie falls in love with the moors we face palm as our expereince of it from a pve persepctive is nothing but hassel and drama which we have enough of trying to keep the kin running without adding to it not to mention having to wait for the pvp play style to fade so that person is capable of raiding in pve again without hipsing or faking death every time they see a mob not mention the 'i dont need a healing set i have 7 aud' conversations every time we lose soomeone to the dark side.

Sorry for the wall of text and no doubt going off the subject but just wanted to clear things up and give the other perspective and ofc apologise to anyone who was personally offended by this.
    So to summarise your logic. If there is gear you need, the ethic of your kin is not to get it through the legitimate game play the Devs designed it to be obtained, but to get it at any cost, even if that means manipulating the odds in his favour for pve reasons by creating a F2P or whatever account and cheat the PVMP system to get the gear Ezmode by FC'ing themselves on their newly created rnk 0 creep alts, rather than work for it in the same way as others players do who want the gear just as much but obtain it by playing fairly. And, if other players don't like it tough luck, deal with it. Is that a fair summary? If so, at least we know where your kinship stands. Desired gear will be obtained by any means possible, even if it means twisting and cheating the system and causing a grievance to the PVMP community. Basically you are saying the motive and desire justifies the act of cheating the system, and that is what it is, pure and simple, cheating, no matter how you try to spin it or justify it. You must be so proud of your kin members who earn their gear in such a manner
    Last edited by Nakah; Jan 31 2013 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post
    So to summarise your logic. If there is gear you need, the ethic is not to get it through the legitimate game play the Devs designed it to be obtained, but to get it at any cost, even if that means creating a F2P or whatever account and cheat the PVMP system to get the gear Ezmode by FC'ing their newly created rnk 0 alts, and if other players don't like it tough luck, deal with it. Okay, at least we know where your kinship stands. Desired gear will be obtained by any means possible, even if it means twisting and cheating the system and causing a grievance to the PVMP community. You must be so proud of your kin members who earn their gear in such a manner
    This was an isolated incident and no gear is not at all costs or we would all be doing it. Its a shame you have twisted the sentiment of my post to one of a negative nature but there you go. If you see my apologising and reasoning the why's and how's as something negative I sugget that it has more to do with your personal outlook on things than what you actually read. I do not know you but as you judged my post as a negative I am guessing from your's that you probably argue with people a lot on here and have a bit of a chip on your shoulder no? Why would you insult someone who has openly taken responsibility for their actions and offered reasons and apologise................bitte r?

To make it easy for you....It was wrong, it wont happen again and I am apologising. The rest was to shed light on the situation not to feed you.

How many posts are there where people actually hold their hands up but you focus on the negative
    Last edited by Adingostolemybaby; Jan 31 2013 at 11:42 PM.

This was an isolated incident and no gear is not at all costs or we would all be doing it. Its a shame you have twisted the sentiment of my post to one of a negative nature but there you go. If you see my apologising and reasoning the why's and how's as something negative I sugget that it has more to do with your personal outlook on things than what you actually read. I do not know you but as you judged my post as a negative I am guessing from your's that you probably argue with people a lot on here and have a bit of a chip on your shoulder no? Why would you insult someone who has openly taken responsibility for their actions and offered reasons and apologise................bitte r?

To make it easy for you....It was wrong, it wont happen again and I am apologising. The rest was to shed light on the situation not to feed you.

How many posts are there where people actually hold their hands up but you focus on the negative
    I was not insulting you, just trying to understand and summarise your logic. It's late and there was a lot of text. If the bottom line is an apology and a statement that it won't happen again, that's actually very decent of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post
    I was not insulting you, just trying to understand and summarise your logic. It's late and there was a lot of text. If the bottom line is an apology and a statement that it won't happen again, that's actually very decent of you.
    Fair enough but I would suggest especially when replying to someone if you are not in the right frame of mind to be able to read then try to refrain from making judgements in replies.

Bla. Bla Bla.
    What a surprise, you came straight to the forums yet again.. stop caring so much gets you no where irl!
    But either way.

yeah me and a few others were fcing today, i was doing it for the comms others for the inf either way we fightclubbed.

My honest opinion = I cant be arsed with the huge grind that's coming out every expansion its the same cr*p over and over. ( and yeah i play this game for the PvP).
    So i took the ezmode way and Clubbed with my other accounts. Yeah alot of people dont like it, But its not like the first time someone has clubbed is it now.. Quite funny to see people who used to club themselves moaning about it too but no need to go into that i suppose ^^

That's my piece, Wont be commenting here again as i cant be bothered with pointless little forum Arguments.

Have fun!

Fair enough but I would suggest especially when replying to someone if you are not in the right frame of mind to be able to read then try to refrain from making judgements in replies.
    I am totally in the right frame of mind and able to form an opinion, which I did. I have just read your post again, more carefully. You apologise for any offence caused to the pvp community, and credit to you for that. But your premise that his motive was a better one than other freeps who do the same thing for a pvp motive, and your attempt to justify the motive as being more noble, simply did not wash. My judgement was based upon what you wrote, nothing more. Anyway, you have explained your stance as a kinship now more clearly and succinctly after my challenging your original post, and I respect the stand as a kin you are taking on this issue.

Yep, on the past there was like 6 spots more or less where ppl were caught, but after a day like the one we had today I probably picked too quickly, so, please if anyone has the same trouble, let me know, btw, I'll check the pics deeper tomorrow, this game becomes sadly every day past... but don't want to mention people which just did nothing.
    Imagine this evening... Flesh, Mixa, Doom, Rejit, Gootrek, War, Lonapillind, Solvent, Mich (I laugh a lot when Rodin spotted Mich cuz he attacked the reaver xd) and after showing all the ppl which were there, their shameless, when got tired and a low number of creeps just start a zerg... kinda funny...
    Helley please stop accusing me of fcing, it were Rodin and Bando who were fcing on the bridge between isen OP and TR gy. But every creep assumes that each freep spotted near fcers is a fcer while in truth we only show up to make screenshots.

Gratzzz Thingo for the rank 12!! Well deserve mate
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    Seriously?

You guys should make a tribe with *FC Police*.......
    Serious option, cuz all I see are these vids about a random person fc'ing.
    You aren't just logging you warg just to sneak and seek for fc?
    Great job capturing, now go and bring more vids. I think it's quite enjoyable, hope you will actually pvp, rather then to bring this &&&&.
    This coming from someone who qq'ed and cried because of bad creep behavior. Maybe you should have left the moors like you cried you were going to do. A no care attitude like yours is part of the problem. Or is it because its freeps doing it that its ok with you? Maybe you would care if it was creeps breaking the rules to gain and advantage?

Gratz Thingo !!!!!!!
    [IMG]http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000078e83/01008/signature.png[/IMG]
    [url=http://lotroaltfinder.net/Evernight/Embolo]Alts[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Torhowl View Post
    This coming from someone who qq'ed and cried because of bad creep behavior. Maybe you should have left the moors like you cried you were going to do. A no care attitude like yours is part of the problem. Or is it because its freeps doing it that its ok with you? Maybe you would care if it was creeps breaking the rules to gain and advantage?
    mate not only freeps who FC here i know many creeps who been fc but i not gonna tell their names.
    i dont care who fc , so the secret stays with me, unless they feeling bad and need to tell it here, but i doubt it.
    Last edited by Rapidash; Feb 01 2013 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    mate not only freeps who FC here i know many creeps who been fc but i not gonna tell their names.
    i dont care who fc , so the secret stays with me, unless they feeling bad and need to tell it here, but i doubt it.
    Not going to argue the fact, one reaver who has transferred comes to mind but (except for previously mentioned reaver) those creeps did not openly brag about it and also did not have this "arrogant so what attitude". Many people have posted that rank doesn't mean much and all that &&&& but for some of us it does. There are still (hopefully) allot of players that takes pride in working to better themselves and to work through the ranks. The FC'ers and players that makes statements like the one I originally commented on, cheapens this.

Page 56 of 164 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 106 156 ... LastLast