We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 54 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 4094
    Thanks Boonie for freep raid, great fun
    [IMG]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/543/ilhp.png[/IMG][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Slimebag[/COLOR] Defiler R10,[COLOR=#ff0000] Bodolf[/COLOR] Warg R9, [COLOR=#ff0000]Slimeball [/COLOR]Weaver R9. Black Guard and[COLOR=#0099cc] Zoggo[/COLOR] FoG

Did the funny etten screenshot threat got deleted? ... Anyway cheers all for the good fights along the evening & cheers to Boon for get the raid going and the other persons in the earlier smaller groups

PS: In my last fight where totally freezed after dismount and my keyboard stoped working, guess couldnt ask a better place to freeze There was 2 persons thhere in begin but reaver went after him ;D

5minutes after...

Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    [url]fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/[/url]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000c00ab/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Geddes01 View Post
    Nobody remember runekeepers? The ettons was full of them spam healling everything. it shows the mentality of freeps you roll us for months and months we keep coming back. you die like 2 3 times and your running down the stairs MAAAAM I DIED AGAIN lol. Then it was Mini crazy. Lets not forget the capi rk or capi mini. And most of the replys were its the game mechanics so my reply will be the same to all the qq ITS THE GAME MECHANICS its great when it bites ya in the jeer. not so fun when ya get zerged constantly is it? Switch? Switching is the noobs way out grow a pair group up raid up do somthing learn skills all that easymode zerging. wheres the skilled raids?? come on freeps Need more action that watching baws of tumbleweed roll about the ettons.

Much love to all the creepies its good to be back
    Much love to all the Freepies Grow a pair
    You are spot on buddy, exactly the point I have been making and getting a lot of freep whine/cry/ Nakah u suck for saying that so I'm gonna tell my mummy on you Creeps for being so mean in Ettens cos we freeps have a challenge at last.

Freeps, grow a pair. Creeps have faced your OP'ness and zergs for so long. Stop your whining/crying and just get on with it. You cannot moan to old time creeps how tough it is for you atm. It simply won't wash. We've been there and just got on with it, how about you do the same and stop this incessant whining and crying about it?

Nakah

Last edited by Nakah; Jan 27 2013 at 09:43 PM.

Nakah you ever seen women naked ?

When is the king of the wargs going to spar the worst of the burgs ? ,hurry up get max audacity dude im hungry

joking aside come spars when they on just have few see how it goes kk.

The only QQ/whining/crying I hear is from creeps.

Bit rare though cuz you guys are QQ/whining/crying about QQ/whining/crying from freeps, who you think are QQ/whining/crying about their lost of OP'ness. These are all speculations, but were are the real facts.
    All I hear are just few examples and some rubbish numbers.
    What makes a side OP? What makes a class fotm? What the hell am I waisting time on the same subject, that never is gonna chance? Where is Gandalf? Where is Frodo? Not to mention Sauron.....

Makes a lot sense.. This thread is definetly going the right way.
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

is this the sign of 3 min traited warg.......i defo killed you good few time mr 2k rating tut tut.

http://dailystats.theblackappendage....night/Jinxycat

It's the sign of a cautious wargie who's usually got herself some friend healers and pewpewers to leech off
    Last edited by Hepheastus; Jan 28 2013 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hepheastus View Post
    It's the sign of a cautious wargie who's usually got herself some friend healers and pewpewers to leech off
    Ssshh ^^

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    is this the sign of 3 min traited warg.......i defo killed you good few time mr 2k rating tut tut.

http://dailystats.theblackappendage....night/Jinxycat
    Firstly, i'm not a Mr.

Secondly, please stop getting your creep friends to send me tells.

Thirdly, you didn't kill me once. Unless it was you who did it when I dc'd last night. I was then part of the creep raid and my rating must have gone back up, I didn't even notice until you' pointed it out. Apologies. Also, i'm not a skilled or talented player so yes, I do hips prematurely at times. Although when i'm grouped I usually do it to regen+2nd stun.

Fourthly, I enjoy playing warg with my friends and my tribe (<3) and I try very hard to avoid situations like this, where i'm forced to defend myself. I'm not a fan of confrontation or controversy and I do not play for rank or rating. It's not my fault if the rating system is that way, and no, I don't die that often because warg is ezmode and i'm not particularly suicidal.

Lastly, there isn't a hell of a lot of choice when it comes to traits since i'm only r7. Sorry for not being p2w.

Kind regards.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    Ssshh ^^

Firstly, i'm not a Mr.

Secondly, please stop getting your creep friends to send me tells.

Thirdly, you didn't kill me once. Unless it was you who did it when I dc'd last night. I was then part of the creep raid and my rating must have gone back up, I didn't even notice until you' pointed it out. Apologies. Also, i'm not a skilled or talented player so yes, I do hips prematurely at times. Although when i'm grouped I usually do it to regen+2nd stun.

Fourthly, I enjoy playing warg with my friends and my tribe (<3) and I try very hard to avoid situations like this, where i'm forced to defend myself. I'm not a fan of confrontation or controversy and I do not play for rank or rating. It's not my fault if the rating system is that way, and no, I don't die that often because warg is ezmode and i'm not particularly suicidal.

Lastly, there isn't a hell of a lot of choice when it comes to traits since i'm only r7. Sorry for not being p2w.

Kind regards.
    Knew that would bring you out the wood work...say hi next time big softy.
    btw i don't have any creep friends just jag and he bullys me

Nakah you ever seen women naked ?

When is the king of the wargs going to spar the worst of the burgs ? ,hurry up get max audacity dude im hungry

joking aside come spars when they on just have few see how it goes kk.
    I'm guessing because of the sheer amount of time you spend at your keyboard on this forum and in game, if somebody asked you the same first question you would blush and have to admit the truthful answer for you would be 'No.'

btw i don't have any creep friends just jag and he bullys me
    You say you don't have any creep friends, then who is the annoying and irritating little Creep who keeps sending tells to me on your behalf when I am playing? If it's not a friend of your is it you pretending not to be you? He claims to be asking questions on your behalf yet you say you have no creep friends. Weird behaviour m8, very weird. My guess is that it is you on creep on another account, using the alt to both spy on Creep OOC to try to gain an unfair advantage in PVP as well as to vent out and express your frustrations to people trying to enjoy the game on creep.

I guess you keep going on about spars in tells through your 'non existant' creep friend because of your failure either individually or in your cute little burg packs to be able to take me out in open combat PVP. I sense you need to address this sense of fail and bring some closure to make you feel better. I'll go to spars when I want and if I want not because of some annoying little person who has to make a lot of noise publicly and is trying to address a sense of fail.

I guess the following picture sums you up perfectly.

From Mr Nakah.
    Last edited by Nakah; Jan 28 2013 at 11:56 AM.

Wish i looked this good tbh......now spar me ya big girl

Wish i looked this good tbh......now spar me ya big girl
    May as well do it Nakah, he's free inf.
    MI6 - Evernight
    Erelena R9 Guardian | Merebrand R12 Burglar | Merelyssa R9 Captain
    Needlesstosay R8 Stalker | Nuntii R13 Reaver | Praesul R8 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Merebrand View Post
    May as well do it Nakah, he's better then me.
    Never understand why players get so upset and defencive when i "ask" not "demand" for few spars ,mere come back to evernight dude i miss you

Lol how can you tell i can't log in game atm its turning me into forum pest :S
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; Jan 28 2013 at 02:16 PM.

Haha Pouch; I'm never coming back.

And I think quite a bit of the server is happy for that. ^^
    MI6 - Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    i'm not a skilled or talented player.....

I do not play for rank or rating.
    I am overwhelmed by your humility Lepakko,

welcome back to Evernight,

Kind regards
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post

welcome back to Evernight,

Kind regards
    Erhm.... Le what?

The original Valdez

Haha Pouch; I'm never coming back.

And I think quite a bit of the server is happy for that. ^^
    haha you completely right there mere no one wants you here get lost zS
    oh yea im transfereing to snowy soon on RK just to get you pissed off

cya out there mate ^^

mmm i'm not quite sure but can be i saw isteru looking for spar with merebrand !

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    mmm i'm not quite sure but can be i saw isteru looking for spar with merebrand !
    I thought I was on your ignore list?

Or did you still not figure out how to work it yet?

And for your information, LM is currently a very strong class in moors, but in your case, a quote:

"Incompetence is not a factor of balance"

And Dil, will that be your fightclubbing r10 Runekeeper or your (fake) r12 Runekeeper from Eldar? (lol)
    MI6 - Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

I thought I was on your ignore list?

Or did you still not figure out how to work it yet?

And for your information, LM is currently a very strong class in moors, but in your case, a quote:

"Incompetence is not a factor of balance"

And Dil, will that be your fightclubbing r10 Runekeeper or your (fake) r12 Runekeeper from Eldar? (lol)
    no mere i only fc because i was bored fighting noobs all the time i needed more challenge u see zS and no its not fake the rk is rank 12. just wait and cry mate

Isteru is the best burg evernight ever had !!
    he even beated mere LOL
    Mere you should ask him for some lessons you maybe learn something or 2 ^^
    Last edited by Rapidash; Jan 30 2013 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    no mere i only fc because i was bored fighting noobs all the time i needed more challenge u see zS and no its not fake the rk is rank 12. just wait and cry mate

Isteru is the best burg evernight ever had !!
    he even beated mere LOL
    Mere you should ask him for some lessons you maybe learn something or 2 ^^
    You were bored fighting noobs all the time, so you just fought yourself? Isn't that kind of contradictory?

And Isteru...

He only beat me (less times than I beat him, mind you) because he plays like a lamer, burning at least 2-3 cooldowns in each fight and I refused to stoop to his level...
    MI6 - Evernight

You were bored fighting noobs all the time, so you just fought yourself? Isn't that kind of contradictory?

And Isteru...

He only beat me (less times than I beat him, mind you) because he plays like a lamer, burning at least 2-3 cooldowns in each fight and I refused to stoop to his level...
    yes but i only needed 3k renown to rank so it went faster then lookin for huggerz

mate maybe isteru was lame but still he beated you
    Isteru is still my no 1 burglar in evernight best ever ^^
    you should learn something from him mate ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    yes but i only needed 3k renown to rank so it went faster then lookin for huggerz

mate maybe isteru was lame but still he beated you
    Isteru is still my no 1 burglar in evernight best ever ^^
    you should learn something from him mate ^^
    I beat him 6, he beat me 4, yes totally awesome.

I don't care anyways, he probably is the best burglar left on Evernight, lawl @ these new ones...
    MI6 - Evernight

I beat him 6, he beat me 4, yes totally awesome.

I don't care anyways, he probably is the best burglar left on Evernight, lawl @ these new ones...
    yeye sure you beat him 6 times ^^ if that makes u happy lets say that mate ^^
    nah he is gone again, not many good burgs left

Page 54 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 154 ... LastLast