We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 53 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Well i chatted to few respected creeps last night about this crazy def stacking........only way to fix this is remove heal leeching makes me sad to see players rolling these defs purely to spam leech ,the same players will also drop these defs if leech healing is removed ,respect to old school defs .......

I bet any amount of gold if heal leeching is removed we are left with only thingo/enco/lug etc etc and few others that know how to dps as defilers........

FFs play the class you like to play not what earns you the most info/ren/comms.....
    I cant believe I am saying this ( will need months of therapy to get over this) but I agree with you Mr. Pouchie. I have great respect for the true hardcore defi's on our server. Enco, Thingo, Voodoo, Luglat and a few new up and comers. Playing a defi is not as easy as it is made out. I have tried a few times leveling mine, trying not to just hot every thing that moves and trying to keep my fellow creeps up when they actually need the heals. I cant count how many times my poor defi has died because I was standing in the fight healing creepies and looking for more that need it only to realize that I am suddenly alone at the front and there is about 15 freepies bearing down on my...oops,ouch, dead

The sad thing is that allot of the defies you see around does not have the same dedication as the hardcore defies I respect. To many times I have charged into freepies knowing that behind me there is a wall of defies that can surely keep me alive only to find that those same defies are actually just standing around looking at the grass growing or they are spam healing themselves as they burn a path back to OC. So I regroup and get back to the battle lines ( at full health) and wow I get more heals put on me than a crash victim in ICU.

I guess what I am trying to say in my own roundabout way is a) remove the infamy gain from just hotting everything that moves b) reward the player for healing when it matters. If the defi is healing a fellow creep that is being focus fired by the freeps and he keeps him alive I say he deserves his infamy a 100 times over.

Quote Originally Posted by Torhowl View Post
    Why you didnt run away??
    Seriously, I hope you asking this in jest.[/QUOTE]

No, if i was you, with my rnk, i will run away from Gothrum, or i will try to complete the quest asap and go away.
    If you like 1vs1, go to spars area and do spars. i do it many times, even when i know i gonna loose for sure.
    if you want to have some spars against me (freep or creep) im up for it (i dont really care who wins).

Dont be sad, its a game!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000041b37/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Tarugorin-Grd R10 Tarugoradan-Rnk R9 Ightdir-Brg R11
    Amatar-WL R8 Rematar-Warg R7 Nimata Def-R0

Quote Originally Posted by Torhowl View Post
    I guess what I am trying to say in my own roundabout way is a) remove the infamy gain from just hotting everything that moves b) reward the player for healing when it matters. If the defi is healing a fellow creep that is being focus fired by the freeps and he keeps him alive I say he deserves his infamy a 100 times over.
    I agree with this so much... Removing inf/ren and comms for healing entirely is wrong, as this encourages co-operation on both sides, however the spam heals that we can see particularly with defilers on those who are at full morale is nothing short of leeching. However I imagine it would be difficult to find a way of rewarding inf/ren/comms for a 'deserving' heal, other than if a way was found to only give it for below 75% health (or something along those lines, though not sure how this would work).
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

firstly. don't compare mini/rk healing to a defiler, a defiler can tank lodes of dps while it's self healing. it also doesn't seem to grab aggro as easy. many times a spider and def will go in and spider will still have aggro. while the 1 defiler (being about to heal mosty on the move) can easily keep the spider alive even if some freeps pew pew at it.

just not the same. minstrel can heal on the move somewhat, and ofc captain cap but nothing to the degree. and no way can we tank as well at the same time. defiler on the other hand heals just fine on the move while takeing quite abit of aggro. and can even use flys which imo are the worst of all the power drains. can wipe a raids power in seconds if there all moveing in and out of aura. not to mention some of the best debuffs and blight... why is the defiler already good at healing AND good at helping so much elsewhere?

warden ofc can solo many npc's and creeps, but looks at the synergy of creep classes, you can roll a new defiler and pay2win him up very quickly, thats 1/6 people roughly lets say. warden? need ages of leveling, need to gear out lodes and then it's only 1/9 classes. I for one have every creep class with most of there skills and to a good degree, and sure I'm not alone. when people say "freeps only roll caps and healers" it's not the same, we have to cos were short on them. creeps can easily have 1 def in each group. 1 wl in each group and then some more cos reavers are less loved.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    I agree with this so much... Removing inf/ren and comms for healing entirely is wrong, as this encourages co-operation on both sides.
    why is defiler solo classed as team-work? solo stood in back healing people and poping the odd debuff/flys. thats not team work. thats solo defiler...

what was wrong with before haveing people group up in small groups? can clearly see it worked with enco and such defilers. it's more co-op for someone to follow rat well, charge in on time and moreover stay with leader. hardly team-playing on a solo def randomly healing people and yet getting the same reward as the guy who put his balls in the door-way to actually get the kill.

Enjoyed the Fightclub session much Dalspin, Popelle and Divination?
    http://oi47.tinypic.com/i3i4py.jpg <- 20-30x that.

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by bohbashum View Post

why is defiler solo classed as team-work? solo stood in back healing people and poping the odd debuff/flys. thats not team work. thats solo defiler...

what was wrong with before haveing people group up in small groups? can clearly see it worked with enco and such defilers. it's more co-op for someone to follow rat well, charge in on time and moreover stay with leader. hardly team-playing on a solo def randomly healing people and yet getting the same reward as the guy who put his balls in the door-way to actually get the kill.
    I'm afraid I disagree with this - if any healing class helps to heal those that are not in their groups though are being brave and making the charge forward, then this healing should be rewarded, whether they are grouped are not - its encouraging better action. While smaller groups are preferable, 1) the creepside, in the case of defilers, is often not friendly or accepting of new creeps, and so therefore they have to run solo and 2) often those who you would usually group with are not present, and so soloing happens. Healing in this situation when it is actually required is a good thing, but stacking heals on someone who is clearly not under threat should not be rewarded when the healed character kills.
    Last edited by Tirian-Hammerfist; Jan 25 2013 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Wording
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Haven't been able to see the pic Val,but im sure you are referring to that rk that was throwing himself at creeps earlier this day..Cant say i didnt attack him,its a pvp area afterall,but after seeying he is not attacking or trying to survive just feeding creeps,thats just rubbish way of "gaining" something...not even feeling a satisfaction for killing walking planks of infamy and then get a rank earned through that....so,good job people,keep getting fed if you like the state of evernight's pvp and ezmode ranking
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000011900d/signature.png]Kroshnak[/charsig]

Seriously... after many days, freeps still don't understand... must group up!!
    Why blame defilers?? You've the best CC class at your side, but no LM plays that way, even when their dps skills are weak atm, why don't try that i.e. LM afraid of flies?? when you have tons of CC counter attacks and strong debuffs?? The problem is you keep playing like before RoR and still didn't noticed gruped are stronger, Minstrels dropping WS are the best heal support in-game, but you like to pick red traid line and try to kill, zerg, insert word...
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Cc is invalid in ettens now isbel modiriths brand and audacity killed that.....not sure but don't think that players are botherd about defs supporting its about how many is out there now due to heal leeching ,also due to the amount of defs stacking hots on targets even a rat followed by a group of freeps can't drop the target ,in affect players not getting rewarded for a kill thus making none hardcore freeps log over to roll a def and join in sad but true.

Thank imbalance in numbers for the fail action. You can always kill incompetent greenies even when heavily outnumbered, but proper creep groups are unkillable with current mitigations/healing unless class balance is somewhat correct.

The brand has also ruined most small fights. Not to mention ppl who run from fights with it, 1on1s, 1on2s, some even 1on3s. Seriously? Well they get hit hardest when it will be nerfed.
    [COLOR=#0000ff]~ Magellanic Moonsorrow ~ R13 ~ [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]~ Myrkky Hoitsu ~ R8 ~ [/COLOR]

Cc is invalid in ettens now isbel modiriths brand and audacity killed that.....not sure but don't think that players are botherd about defs supporting its about how many is out there now due to heal leeching ,also due to the amount of defs stacking hots on targets even a rat followed by a group of freeps can't drop the target ,in affect players not getting rewarded for a kill thus making none hardcore freeps log over to roll a def and join in sad but true.
    Nobody remember runekeepers? The ettons was full of them spam healling everything. it shows the mentality of freeps you roll us for months and months we keep coming back. you die like 2 3 times and your running down the stairs MAAAAM I DIED AGAIN lol. Then it was Mini crazy. Lets not forget the capi rk or capi mini. And most of the replys were its the game mechanics so my reply will be the same to all the qq ITS THE GAME MECHANICS its great when it bites ya in the jeer. not so fun when ya get zerged constantly is it? Switch? Switching is the noobs way out grow a pair group up raid up do somthing learn skills all that easymode zerging. wheres the skilled raids?? come on freeps Need more action that watching baws of tumbleweed roll about the ettons.

Much love to all the creepies its good to be back
    Much love to all the Freepies Grow a pair

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    this healing should be rewarded, whether they are grouped are not - its encouraging better action.
    how is promoting lodes of healers making good action? just end up getting fights with kills/deaths and people get annoyed that you can throw everything you have to dps but 1 defiler branded can outheals a few freeps? we can all easily agree the action of late is bad, no evidence backs how this impliments well in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Seriously... after many days, freeps still don't understand... must group up!!
    what says we haven't been grouping up? we have done many random groups thx to ruca/war and others I can't remember

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    You've the best CC class at your side, but no LM plays that way, even when their dps skills are weak atm, why don't try that i.e. LM afraid of flies??
    Agree with pouch, CC is pointless half the time with everyone just branding and audacity. debuffs are good yeah, your assumeing all lm's don't, your also assume that we can all just easily roll an LM to make fights fair... nahh sorry. already talked about the synergy of freep classes.

the flys aura a take off a melee/hunters power in second if there kiteing away. every time you go in thats 200 power gone. yeah, flys haveing no limit to it's aura can take off a raids power pritty quick if left alone. you say we need to kill them? never is that easy, might as well just have flys be a 8k bubble if thats the dps we need to waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Geddes01 View Post
    Nobody remember runekeepers? The ettons was full of them spam healling everything. it shows the mentality of freeps you roll us for months and months we keep coming back. you die like 2 3 times and your running down the stairs MAAAAM I DIED AGAIN
    yeah, creeps never complained like where doing... oh wait a minute...

lol. Then it was Mini crazy. Lets not forget the capi rk or capi mini. And most of the replys were its the game mechanics so my reply will be the same to all the qq ITS THE GAME MECHANICS
    bravo Hypocrite, bravo *clap clap clap*

not so fun when ya get zerged constantly is it?
    I'm not complaining about zergs, that most of how you have to kill someone in moors. it's the heals and the crazy amount of people rolling defs. I relish in the fact that you charge us. but when you charge into a raid with 1 reaver, maybe a good wl and a defiler for the defiler healing the defiler who's healing the small group... common

we can't get a raid where every group has 1 minstrel and 1 captain, thats just not the even nature of freep classes lately. where as you roll 2 defs in each group with a wl and complain you don't have good action?

if you want good action put your ego to the side
    and join the loseing side, if thats freep, fine, if freeps got most of map, wipe us.
    but don't watch tumble weed at GY then complain we don't want to go there.

I have to point out I went moors with my secret warg, all solo... many heals, got 1k comms easy and no deaths. left in a rage how I saw creeps QQ freeps hugged npc's. I'll be back on warden aoe'ing that slow tomorrow

how is promoting lodes of healers making good action? just end up getting fights with kills/deaths and people get annoyed that you can throw everything you have to dps but 1 defiler branded can outheals a few freeps? we can all easily agree the action of late is bad, no evidence backs how this impliments well in-game.

what says we haven't been grouping up? we have done many random groups thx to ruca/war and others I can't remember

Agree with pouch, CC is pointless half the time with everyone just branding and audacity. debuffs are good yeah, your assumeing all lm's don't, your also assume that we can all just easily roll an LM to make fights fair... nahh sorry. already talked about the synergy of freep classes.

the flys aura a take off a melee/hunters power in second if there kiteing away. every time you go in thats 200 power gone. yeah, flys haveing no limit to it's aura can take off a raids power pritty quick if left alone. you say we need to kill them? never is that easy, might as well just have flys be a 8k bubble if thats the dps we need to waste.

yeah, creeps never complained like where doing... oh wait a minute...

bravo Hypocrite, bravo *clap clap clap*

I'm not complaining about zergs, that most of how you have to kill someone in moors. it's the heals and the crazy amount of people rolling defs. I relish in the fact that you charge us. but when you charge into a raid with 1 reaver, maybe a good wl and a defiler for the defiler healing the defiler who's healing the small group... common

we can't get a raid where every group has 1 minstrel and 1 captain, thats just not the even nature of freep classes lately. where as you roll 2 defs in each group with a wl and complain you don't have good action?

if you want good action put your ego to the side
    and join the loseing side, if thats freep, fine, if freeps got most of map, wipe us.
    but don't watch tumble weed at GY then complain we don't want to go there.

I have to point out I went moors with my secret warg, all solo... many heals, got 1k comms easy and no deaths. left in a rage how I saw creeps QQ freeps hugged npc's. I'll be back on warden aoe'ing that slow tomorrow
    I have to lol at this. We must be playing on different servers. Tonight for example there was a group with 2 healing rk's, a cappy and a mini..rest was melee. So according to your argument we should have less healers on creepside but then its ok for freeps to stack heals? And regarding the finding a mini for the raids..I find this hard to believe, there are still more mini's in the moors than troll p**

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    Atm too many creep around and less freep, a lot of healing for creep with all defiler and i saw many defiler pop around and in few day become rank 6/7 or more ( cause creep have all time infamy buff ) and become like immortal ...
    Dude you say this, I am making out of it that you think that defilers are the root of evil. But then again you say this:

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    Some day ago i put some hot on atriom and he asked to don't leech infamy ...
    So can I assume that you are a hypocrite?

+ If you have a problem with me asking you polite not to heal, then say that in a tell. I am officer in creatures of the fiery kind. We have enough highranked healers in our tribe + we are grouped mostly off the time, I really don't need defiler hots on me when I am standing at full morale.
    Thanks for the inconvenience.
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

Your all arguing over petty reasons, This can all be solved when freeps all roll a fotm LM and have a permanent spar area so no one can whine over 1v1s. But I guess Evernight don't have enough freeps/creeps to maintain a permanent spar area.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post
    Welcome back Voodoo/Naz my old forum Nemesis

You back on LOTRO or still STOR?

Whichever the case, nice to read a post on the forum from an old time creep raid leader.

Hope things are going well for you in rl and ingame (whichever that is now)

Nakah
    No I am pretty much permanently retired now with the odd log in. Working 10/11+ hours for an investment bank no swtor or any mmo my gaming consists now of fifa and a cold beer after work.

Whenever I do the get chance to log the actions been very poor and so many new high level creeps. Hope the battle against the scourge of Middle Earth is going well and soon the Hobbit rats will be stewing in grams.

Nobody remember runekeepers? The ettons was full of them spam healling everything. it shows the mentality of freeps you roll us for months and months we keep coming back. you die like 2 3 times and your running down the stairs MAAAAM I DIED AGAIN lol. Then it was Mini crazy. Lets not forget the capi rk or capi mini. And most of the replys were its the game mechanics so my reply will be the same to all the qq ITS THE GAME MECHANICS its great when it bites ya in the jeer. not so fun when ya get zerged constantly is it? Switch? Switching is the noobs way out grow a pair group up raid up do somthing learn skills all that easymode zerging. wheres the skilled raids?? come on freeps Need more action that watching baws of tumbleweed roll about the ettons.

Much love to all the creepies its good to be back
    Much love to all the Freepies Grow a pair
    What ?
    You missing point or did you even read my post ,its becouse of freeps free rolling defs to heal leech nothing to do with opness or zerging or skills thats my point there isnt any need to learn skills when you can just roll an lvl 85 def in 5 mins run to a group and start spamming heals on front line hardcore dpsers......read what im saying not what your mind sees.

Anyways back on topic my main point of this whole def issue is many freeps and creeps are rolling defs spammng heals on pro dps that dont need it and probs dont want it tbh ,why are they doing this you ask becouse of heal leeching its free candy ,soon this amount of def spawning will ring alarm bells wth devs and all defs across the board will feel the hammer.

This is how its fixed >When you reach rank 10 on either creep or freep you aquire the Passive skill (heal reward) the knock on effect of this would mean dedicated healish classes that have shown true passion for there class will be rewarded ,thus old school defs etc etc wont effected ,so basicly if you are serious about your class and take it to rank 10 you gain the benefits of healing outside a group.

Now this new breed of daily spawning defs will get nothing from standing around healing players that they know will get kbs ,unless they group and heal or take the old school approach i.e dps to get reward.

Prity sure that will put a stop to these heal leachers we have ,the very same ones that have no intention of keeping a def ,lets just say it would sort the defs from the dofs.

its becouse of freeps free rolling defs to heal leech
    Nothing more to say, keep blaming creeps

Totally agree on that Pouch xd
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

I respect all your points, but still see some "low" "medium" ranked freeps ungrouped, and there starts your struggle, counting that some High ranked ones + Most Wardens don't care about grouping, that's ok...

Well CC is pointless, what kind of joke is this? xd
    You can slow your foes, control the disturbing flies, root to made more room and safety, and ofc start a charge with a well done CC in some foes..... It's really pointless??
    Look at any charge, starts when a single, random target mostly is CC'd by any skill

Thanks War and Valdez. Great action all Saturday afternoon. Respect to the freeps who came to fight
    [IMG]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/543/ilhp.png[/IMG][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Slimebag[/COLOR] Defiler R10,[COLOR=#ff0000] Bodolf[/COLOR] Warg R9, [COLOR=#ff0000]Slimeball [/COLOR]Weaver R9. Black Guard and[COLOR=#0099cc] Zoggo[/COLOR] FoG

Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    This can all be solved when freeps all roll a fotm LM
    this ^^

What does a LM make a fotm class LOL? Really?
    You should have some great arguments for that one.....

And it's true that most LM's go with red-line in moors.
    But some go yellow aswell, but that's only when grouped or when in raid.
    Why so many go in red instead of yellow? It is easier to spam some dots I quess, then some CC.
    In solo play, debuffs arent gonna kill your opponent xD
    Last edited by Remcosajax; Jan 26 2013 at 10:23 PM.
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    this ^^

What does a LM make a fotm class LOL? Really?
    You should have some great arguments for that one.....

And it's true that most LM's go with red-line in moors.
    But some go yellow aswell, but that's only when grouped or when in raid.
    Why so many go in red instead of yellow? It is easier to spam some dots I quess, then some CC.
    In solo play, debuffs arent gonna kill your opponent xD
    I guess you have not yet stacked 3x water-lores and see for yourself that it can outheal any reaver, BA dps etc

Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    I guess you have not yet stacked 3x water-lores and see for yourself that it can outheal any reaver, BA dps etc
    It has a pretty good heal, but one skill doesnt make a class fotm or not... The induction from water-lore aswell as it's animation are two complication with the skill. Dont know if it can outheal a good reaver/ba dps though.
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    It has a pretty good heal, but one skill doesnt make a class fotm or not... The induction from water-lore aswell as it's animation are two complication with the skill. Dont know if it can outheal a good reaver/ba dps though.
    You seem to be forgetting that LM's have a induction setback skill and also the debuffs, Fire-lore and wind-lore can decrease a class dmg by alot, I have also seen a non auda LM outheal a r14 RVR until the reaver used all his cds, considering reaver's damaged has increased alot due to r14 battlefield promotion. Also that heal does make it a Over-powered, you stack all 3 up and you could be healing 1800 every 3 sec or if you timed it correctly you can heal 600+ every sec, and not to mention the CD of it and also its duration.
    Last edited by Maz-Thewhitehand; Jan 27 2013 at 10:54 AM.

tbh i think the Combatlog of lotro it's a shame ... and lag a lot ... some time you die and take the damage after and ... well time isn't really good .... and you can't undestand what killed you at last but ...
    Usually a reaver on me isn't a really good start 3 stack of WL are cool true but you need like 40 sec for that ... first stack take 1 sec and heal you every 4 sec. Can a reaver do more than 1000 damage in 4 sec ? Less than 300 dps ?
    After if you wanna choise tu debuff your target ... oky but you will lose another 2 sec for animation for decrease 30% of the damage but at last ... % is a magic symbol for turbine !!!

After this 6 7 sec you still give no damage and reaver is full at 22k morale or more and reaver can debuff incoming healing a lot !
    Really a LM alone with no audacity survive ? Gratz

Page 53 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 153 ... LastLast