We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 52 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 4094
    gz mich with rank 14 but im still waiting for the thanks, for letting you leech me zS

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Remove outpost buffs......
    Remove dof buffs......
    Increase the 5min switch over to 1hour......
    Make all brands immunity etc etc 15sec not 1min.......
    Remove heal leeching........
    Increase Npc damage.........
    Add Npc random agro swapping......
    Change keep back doors entry only no exit.........
    Increase burning oil damage take half your moral .......

Ettens isn't ettens anymore.......sad to see what's going on ATM.
    I like these simple constantly repeated ideas. turbine doesn't

ettens is ettens, but newer. I'm posting this before creeps say "suck it up, freep deserve hard-mode" cos they will :P

but I doubt they'll go back on buffs now. we can only hope we'll get some kind of outnumberd buff when they also take everything, not just the badly weak ranger -_-

no help to do a counter attack these days, and there is too much promotion for creeps to just take everything then show how Ez mode they can be outside Gv with defilers spam healing.

there was note on twitter defiler will be getting a healing nurf or a defence nurf.

I hope they do change how healing people works with leeching comms/stuff. who knows if they got anywhere to giveing defiler a healing nurf stance that couldn't be easy switched to healing...

Quote Originally Posted by bohbashum View Post
    ettens is ettens, but newer. I'm posting this before creeps say "suck it up, freep deserve hard-mode" cos they will :P
    It aint hard mode its Boring no skill mode thats the problem numbers vrs numbers ping pong no skill required

MY dream land ideas are mainly to create fun both sides ,old school buzz etc etc would just be great iif creeps kept there boost but we went back to old ettens tactics of play ,at the time most thought that was bad me included but what is happenng now is 100% worse.....
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; Jan 23 2013 at 11:29 AM.

Want pics? throwin pics, it really made my day

Spending some comms on my little wargie audacity found some suspicious....

Then I noticed another member joined the party...

Let's check log... what's happening on this bdsm session?

Oh well, then I know hat to do

nom nom...
    have fun and enjoy!!
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Yet another "comm farmer"
    These freeps have no intention to hide what they doing seemly..
    Its soon more rare to get a screenshot of a new player actually pvp then this...

The original Valdez

Amatar, you obviously took great satisfaction from that kill since you did that pelvic thrust emote into my face repeatedly. I got mad and still am. [/snip sorry everyone lost it a bit here. i'll just stew in my own rage and keep it bottled up]

Also i love how someone thinks an unranked freep is worth tracking.[/QUOTE]

Dont feel to bad about this. I was bored with GV pew pew the other night so I logged my freep and killed some goblins in Grothum. Same brave warleader found me there and I thought"nice a 1vs1". This absolutely fearless warleader obviously had other ideas and even with all 4 the op buffs he kept cowering behind all the NPC's. I finally got tired /bored and did a suicide run pulling all the npc's. I had to LOL at this because getting upset at such lameness is truly not worth it.

LOL at you.
    I went to gothrum to cash in some quest, but you was there, i went into the npc's because i have no chance to win without full audacity and r7, 4 dmg skill (2 melee) + 3 heals, i think are no enough to kill any freep. My dps is lower than 400 dps....i do with my rnk 2k dps easy...so its a big difference.
    if you die at gothrum was because you want to kill me, doesnt matter if you going to die in the try, but you really tried to kill me, npc's hit harder than me...and you were killed...
    Its funny, you tried to kill me, you were killed and im a lammer, lol. think what you did at low rank with you wargie....

Why you didnt run away??
    Last edited by Tarugorin; Jan 24 2013 at 09:45 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000041b37/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Tarugorin-Grd R10 Tarugoradan-Rnk R9 Ightdir-Brg R11
    Amatar-WL R8 Rematar-Warg R7 Nimata Def-R0

If I was being honest, Evernight pvp is been going down lately and I find it hard for any fun fights.
    Everyone i run into on my champ either runs or OOCs (freeps also) and I find it so hard to have any fun, I tried the other day time and time again to take the fight away from GV and yet freeps just watch me die. (At this point i felt like QQing which I am doing here right now, but not at the creeps but at the freeps)

I not surprised to see that there's more and more people (mainly freeps) fightclubbing since all creeps ever do is camp outside GV and not give freeps the enough space.

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Yet another "comm farmer"
    These freeps have no intention to hide what they doing seemly..
    Its soon more rare to get a screenshot of a new player actually pvp then this...
    It seems the best action atm, yet creeps do the same....
    Ettens is a joke, go pve'ing-> more action
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

From what i've seen on freep, it is a struggle to get some action going. I've always longed for action where one side isn't pwning the other side so much. The kind of action which both sides are hard to kill and are fighting through tooth and nail to kill the other. What with defiler heals going about and freeps not really working together compared to years before are obvious factors affecting the course of pvp - and i'm a rubbish player..I can see it through my elbow.

Since my return to freepside I notice there is hope for freeps. I might not be the best freep leader since ever, nor am I one of the most skilled leaders around, along with being one of the best pvp'ers of evernight, but I do give my all for atleast satisfactory action. Talking to creeps resulted in opinions of freeps requiring some leaders (On the account that there has been many leaders, but inevitably left) and talking to freeps wishing they had the willpower to fight the creeps for some action.

So much differences, but always sharing the same opinions. Evernight might not have the best action, or the best pvp'ers, but there is always those few who make pvp worthwhile - Those who are hard to kill, which is what pvp is all about. The moral of this story you say? Is be yourself, and eat bacon pancakes. It's good for your digestive system.

inc QQ

can't blaim freeps to FC when your ouside GV with 5 defilers warg pack if we charge xD and then attack ost with 4 defilers (different ones) 2 wls and a spider. xD more OP healers pls, I love them

common, I'm playing Ez mode warden in dps style. and I'm complaining!!! this is a joke lol. if you creeps are moaning for good action, you not got a freep to log to and wipe the map? it's sooooooooooo annoying to see OOC "come out you cowards" -_- yeah, lets change into the swarm of flys and watch how pontless our dps is again a 1 to 1 ratio of defilers.

I'm probebly preaching to the converted and many hard-core creeps who won't switch to even fights. but so many of you are playing so lame lately.

is dieing, not rolling a defiler or switching to freep that hard for your ego?

Tbh i triyed to make some raid, split for go to take OP and flank but at last ... OP mechanism is a fail !

You can lose an OP in 1 min ... from 3 or 4 creep !

Atm too many creep around and less freep, a lot of healing for creep with all defiler and i saw many defiler pop around and in few day become rank 6/7 or more ( cause creep have all time infamy buff ) and become like immortal ...

We need to be more player and less farmer.

I blame Turbine, coz I can't roll a defiler

But... I spent some time at frepside trying to fight, mainly a high average of freeps just suit behind spamming heals, or just don't follow a charge, don't expect a great achievement if there's no pushing.

And finally dediced to come back to my creep roots, reason, some valiant freepsies, just fight and zerg, in my case were a nice 2v8+ I'd at LC vs a grp of ezmode freepsies, so...

Conclusion, both sides likes to zerg and die not much, I'll play the most I like on each moment

About the SS, just took if for fun, yday I could met more freeps clubbing, but tbh, was close to log and making that so close to grams.... sigh

have fun!
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Well i chatted to few respected creeps last night about this crazy def stacking........only way to fix this is remove heal leeching makes me sad to see players rolling these defs purely to spam leech ,the same players will also drop these defs if leech healing is removed ,respect to old school defs .......

I bet any amount of gold if heal leeching is removed we are left with only thingo/enco/lug etc etc and few others that know how to dps as defilers........

FFs play the class you like to play not what earns you the most info/ren/comms.....

Strange these freeps now crying about Defiler never moaned or cried when Mincer was OP godmode in Ettens. They were very quiet and silent then. Freeps have always massively outgunned creeps on the healing side of things. It's only now they meet a Creep healing class that's a real challenge for them to fight they come whining and crying to the forum. I guess the crying will only stop when all creeps get nerfed, freeps get OP godmode again and Ettens is Ezmode for them once more. That's really what you want. Meanwhile, just suck it up and get on with it.
    Last edited by Nakah; Jan 24 2013 at 06:59 PM.

That's true, btw freep big boost will arrive soon, with the new content release, raid, new items, 1st agers... The good point is Turbine will not nerf Defiler heals, but will nerf the earning by contribution, Minstrels were OP and still are, a class which can dps and self-heal survive it's fotm, creepside has Warleader and Defiler as Healers, Freepside has Minstrel, if they drop WS, RK, just need to trait heals, Captain, LM, and still a warden can spam Heals into his grp...

correct me if I'm wrong don't RKs heals stack , if so then why aren't there more RKs spamming heals on all freeps ?

Boonie

The Avengers

Black Guard
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000260ab/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post
    Strange these freeps now crying about Defiler never moaned or cried when Mincer was OP godmode in Ettens. They were very quiet and silent then. Freeps have always massively outgunned creeps on the healing side of things. It's only now they meet a Creep healing class that's a real challenge for them to fight they come whining and crying to the forum. I guess the crying will only stop when all creeps get nerfed, freeps get OP godmode again and Ettens is Ezmode for them once more. That's really what you want. Meanwhile, just suck it up and get on with it.

Lol its to stop freeps loggin over to roll defs ya donut.....they won,t do it if heal leeching is removed ,i love good challenge mr nakah just dont want to see half of my freepies rolling defs for easy spam heal comms.....look at the big picture nakah and hury up get some gear to spar me

Not all defilers are "leeching". I soloed (oh so slowly) to rank 7 before the healing infamy gains. I'd stand in tol/wherever saving countless creeps from zerg deaths with no infamy gain whatsoever. People would emote thanks or send tells, nowadays I still help out creeps in trouble but I'm more likely to get a slap emote for my effort
    [IMG]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/543/ilhp.png[/IMG][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Slimebag[/COLOR] Defiler R10,[COLOR=#ff0000] Bodolf[/COLOR] Warg R9, [COLOR=#ff0000]Slimeball [/COLOR]Weaver R9. Black Guard and[COLOR=#0099cc] Zoggo[/COLOR] FoG

best fail point is QQ for healing from a defiler !!
    Some day ago i put some hot on atriom and he asked to don't leech infamy ...

Still same point need to be more player than farmer ....

Defiler can only put hot for heal and missing any fast heal, usually for heal i use spam hot for have a better healing ...

That's is a problem ???
    Hit one time the enemy and leech half infamy is better ?
    If the creep are so OP atm it's only for healing leech sistem else you will see 0 defiler like before !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    best fail point is QQ for healing from a defiler !!
    Some day ago i put some hot on atriom and he asked to don't leech infamy ...

Still same point need to be more player than farmer ....
    That wasn't QQ, he just asked you to stop as he already had a healer.
    Just a lot of the newer defilers (Not all of them), like nothing better than sticking a HoT on a reaver or warg with full morale & leech away
    Iavadur - Black Guard

*Double Post!*

Thanks all the fights tonight both sides, was nice to battle in Ost, DG & Tol for a change
    Keep it up!
    Iavadur - Black Guard

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Lol its to stop freeps loggin over to roll defs ya donut.....they won,t do it if heal leeching is removed ,i love good challenge mr nakah just dont want to see half of my freepies rolling defs for easy spam heal comms.....look at the big picture nakah and hury up get some gear to spar me
    Everybody likes donuts so therefore by definition I am tasty and loved. Ok, maybe not as much as real donuts.

I do agree that a balanced Ettens would be great, sadly it never is and one side always seems to have a massive advantage over the other. It's been freeps for long time in the past, now its creeps, soon the tables might turn again.

If it's switching you refer to I would agree, it happens both sides, and only the hardcore on each side (freep or creep) stick to their side regardless of who has the advantage. I respect the freeps who do stick to their side and give some good action.

Defiler is perhaps a FOTM class atm. It used to be a challenging class to play when low ranked as it was a hard grind when solo and even grouped had limitations, now it is easy to get inf on it and comms. The comms grind kind of takes some of the fun out of Ettens. It's okay for those who can play regularly, but players like me who can only come on now and then, it takes a while so perhaps some, not all, are doing it just for a quick way to get the necessary comms on all alts both sides.
    Last edited by Nakah; Jan 24 2013 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calengir View Post
    That wasn't QQ, he just asked you to stop as he already had a healer.
    Just a lot of the newer defilers (Not all of them), like nothing better than sticking a HoT on a reaver or warg with full morale & leech away
    I talking about QQ for defiler leech now and i talk about this exemple cause is happened to me.
    Inside TR with freep around i heal all people i see ... cause if you are full morale but you find a freep group for me it's more hard heal you if you don't have already all hot.

For me the point while i'm play a healer but usually when i play, it's try to keep all alive. If someone die is a little lost. I never look on infamy/renow for me the point is kill all enemy :P

Why you didnt run away??[/QUOTE]

Seriously, I hope you asking this in jest.

Page 52 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 152 ... LastLast