We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 51 of 164 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 4094
    Insector is a beast, like i described in my last post, I was outside GV in the dead of afternoon with another RK and he was able to kill of the npcs at the campfire and us two without even getting going. There was a WL around but i don't think he really needed the help

While i was practicing my turtling skills against Insector and WL, (35 seconds, woot last time i only lasted 32) the RK starts fighting his pet, by the time me and the baby spider are dead he's obviously fully attuned and says hello with epic conclusion. Which cuts maybe 15% off his health then he eats said RK in one bite. Afterward instector seemed to be deliberately agroing as many NPCs as he could to even it up, which still didnt work, so he charges forward and deliberately gets himself killed by oneshots.

Bad time for the batteries to run out in your cordless keyboard or was he trying to increase our rating so we'd be more worthwhile to kill?

Now it turns out, there must have been some freeps watching from inside GV and they start accusing the RK of fightclubbing, saying that Insector is his other character and they're just farming each other. Meanwhile nobody wants to leave GV because there's a big scary spider outside.

So the day passed not without amusement.
    Elf females - Nemulias (grd) Arenor (min - retired)
    Men - Farrowden (Champ), Rhoswith (lm), Manorborn (cpt)
    In Training : Snorlin (rk)
    Tankstrels RIP [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssQv83k6arY[/url]

Last edited by Aniquilador; Jan 20 2013 at 02:38 AM.
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

Nem once you gained experience you will be a great minstrel and shine in the moors. Just need to adapt to it. Those war tab statistics are, thanks to audacity, like that for every low rank when he starts to play, freep and creepside. Keep up your spirit but don't expect the same attitude from creeps. For some of them you are just moving infamy, not a player behind a keyboard.

Evernight : Tanick R13 Lm ~ Wakkawakka R10 Def
    Morthond : Mandridar R9 Lm ~ Cragstone R9 Wvr

Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    Keep up your spirit but don't expect the same attitude from creeps. For some of them you are just moving infamy, not a player behind a keyboard.
    Tanick. You sound so naive.
    Freeps are redhood & creeps are the wolves.
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    Tanick. You sound so naive.
    Freeps are redhood & creeps are the wolves.
    Hahaha made me laugh it's funny coz it's true :P

thx alot for spars that day pouch and gattsu, few freeps put up a fight like you do, with the current circumstances.

/Kimimaro

Would any of you guys be interested in raid vs raid spars like we used to have before?

lets say we have a fixed number of healers, no pots, equal number of ops etc? been a while since we had one.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up" - Vince Lombard
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219010000072380/signature.png]Kimimaro[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Nemulas View Post
    Meanwhile nobody wants to leave GV because there's a big scary spider outside.

So the day passed not without amusement.
    http://qkme.me/3sn2g0

Wouldnt format into a image properly

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooJack_EU View Post
    http://qkme.me/3sn2g0

Wouldnt format into a image properly
    Cheers Voodoo, just squealed a little bit
    As much as I love playing mine, spiders are scariest damn thing.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Iavadur & Co.[/COLOR] ;)
    [COLOR="#0066ff"]Calengil-Serenity-Laurelin[/COLOR]

Welcome back Voodoo/Naz my old forum Nemesis

You back on LOTRO or still STOR?

Whichever the case, nice to read a post on the forum from an old time creep raid leader.

Hope things are going well for you in rl and ingame (whichever that is now)

Nakah

Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post
    Welcome back Voodoo/Naz my old forum Nemesis

You back on LOTRO or still STOR?

Whichever the case, nice to read a post on the forum from an old time creep raid leader.

Hope things are going well for you in rl and ingame (whichever that is now)

Nakah
    its swotor noob l2r ffs zS

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    its swotor noob l2r ffs zS

------> Swtor both wrong tbh http://www.swtor.com/

Swtor it's a fail :P Stay on lotro !!

Tnx to all for the raid of yesterday, a lot of good action, we lacked a bit on coordination / class / damage and a really big number of creep but at last, few good flank

No bad at last ! Keep this attitude !!! See you in moors guys

Jag you promised screenshots of me fcing, using store brands and store pots. Time to stop the trash talking and show us these nonexistent pictures.

Thanks to the raid last night I hit rank 4 ! We played a canny, some would say cowardly game at first, constantly keeping moving to avoid the creep raid, rolling over small groups of creeps that got in our way. Then we decided to fight in one place and a good pew-pew was had by all, then we had a couple wipes and people started leaving. Stayed on for another couple of hours to do my bit for the PVP community (feeding creeps), didn't get any more renown though!

However, as i passed the landmark of 90 deaths I did in fact manage to kill something today, unfortunately it was only an NPC.

ICPR still comes in handy for turtling the big mobs, though we don't have shard droppers to worry about any more.

After that I went questing in that goblin place again, with the predictable result i get jumped by a warg and a warleader. I think, for a 0 audacity freep, i did pretty well to run most of the way back to Ost Ringdyr with these two and the NPCs trying to stop me. A patrolling freindly NPC was fighting on my side.. I had the OR in sight, when another mini appears on horseback, starts laying into the WL and Warg who, by this point, are out of power.

Dilemma, keep going to safety, or support this guy? Even though i knew what would likely happen, i ran back towards Gorthum with him, since he had after all "rescued" me. Just inside Grothum, another couple creeps show up and wipe us. So, i loose the satisfaction of having escaped from the gank, but i could hardly do otherwise, honourably.

Amatar, you obviously took great satisfaction from that kill since you did that pelvic thrust emote into my face repeatedly. I got mad and still am. [/snip sorry everyone lost it a bit here. i'll just stew in my own rage and keep it bottled up]

Also i love how someone thinks an unranked freep is worth tracking.
    Last edited by Nemulas; Jan 22 2013 at 01:08 PM.

Amatar, you obviously took great satisfaction from that kill since you did that pelvic thrust emote into my face repeatedly. I got mad and still am. Do me a favour, tell me who your freep is so i can put you on ignore. Or why not tell each other where we live so we can PVP IRL?
    Get over it plz. And get some audacity.
    + now you sound all noobish etc, but in half a year you will be r9 and pro beating the &&&& out of us. So go practice.

I just can't help noticing that your a minstrel with 0 kbs :O
    I'm taking that your mostly healing or in a raid?

zS

Get over it plz. And get some audacity.
    + now you sound all noobish etc, but in half a year you will be r9 and pro beating the &&&& out of us. So go practice.
    Alright, I apologise for my bad temper. I'll edit my post.

Am i expected to apologise to you though? You did that emote to upset someone and it worked. Surely that's what makes you happy. Why apologise for making you happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    I just can't help noticing that your a minstrel with 0 kbs :O
    I'm taking that your mostly healing or in a raid?
    zS
    Yeah i'm a healer. Traited 100% for healing all time in ettens, providing a false sense of security for outnumbered freep groups throughout the map. I'm obviously not much good either, as Amatar was so keen to point out in a non-verbal way.
    Last edited by Nemulas; Jan 22 2013 at 01:06 PM.

Alright, I apologise for my bad temper. I'll edit my post.

Am i expected to apologise to you though? You did that emote to upset someone and it worked. Surely that's what makes you happy. Why apologise for making you happy?
    Not sure if I follow you here. But no, why would you apologise to me?

Gz R4 Nem. Go Warspeech!
    Gz R14 Mich as well.

Evernight : Tanick R13 Lm ~ Wakkawakka R10 Def
    Morthond : Mandridar R9 Lm ~ Cragstone R9 Wvr

Not sure if I follow you here. But no, why would you apologise to me?
    NVM :-s

I assumed you were the one with the warleader who likes to practice Elvis Presley dance moves over his victims, hence your post telling me to "suck it up".

Turns out that WL belongs to a kin mate, so I can just accept that's his sense of humour. It's a bit different when you think it's been done by a complete stranger, then you assume the motive was pure malice.

So sorry Atrio and everyone else who had to listen to this diatribe, let me make this up to you, i'll try to be out to feed you guys as much as i can the next few days :-)

Yes, graz michelloraz! Now roll a rk and die more pleeeease!

The original Valdez

So sorry Atrio and everyone else who had to listen to this diatribe, let me make this up to you, i'll try to be out to feed you guys as much as i can the next few days :-)
    Don't plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Yes, graz michelloraz! Now roll a rk and die more pleeeease!
    Or play a f2P reaver, Oh wait?!

<insert f2p random reaver name here>

Remove outpost buffs......
    Remove dof buffs......
    Increase the 5min switch over to 1hour......
    Make all brands immunity etc etc 15sec not 1min.......
    Remove heal leeching........
    Increase Npc damage.........
    Add Npc random agro swapping......
    Change keep back doors entry only no exit.........
    Increase burning oil damage take half your moral .......

Ettens isn't ettens anymore.......sad to see what's going on ATM.

Page 51 of 164 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 151 ... LastLast