We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 47 of 164 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post

finally got to r12

Really big gratz mate, well deserve . And gratz to elmariachi aswell.
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

Well in the start of RoR i chatted with few creeps that there will be less hugging and hiding from the creep side since they got there update they wanted, it was okay few first 2-3 weeks, well until 2 days ago where the freeps where forced to do a hide and seek game to locate the creep raid. but a big thx to mich we found the creep raid.
    i will thank the creep raid that evening who made the action possible even with blue map and thx to mich for guiding us to them ^^

btw nakah you suck zS

Quote Originally Posted by Rucagorn View Post
    Dont recall see your creep there, we must had been at different fights then. Cheers though for the big reply
    I was there on Reaver.

Quote Originally Posted by Norana View Post
    Nakah is only around when creeps outnumber freeps. Before the TR hugging we had all creeps hug lug gy.
    Don't even know who you are, that's how much difference you have made in Ettens.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    btw nakah you suck zS
    Maybe, but at least I don't Fight club, Mr Brad Pitt

lol yea sure nakah, fc is fun
    Last edited by Rapidash; Jan 09 2013 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    fc is fun
    It's your in game hobby

nah my ingame hobby is to troll creeps ^^

Anyway if a side outnumber another ... and all map it's only one color ... for pvp is better leave the other side to keep some place ... for zerg well ... play for killing people alone !

Great spars today all ,lots of creeps and freeps good stuff killed nearly 3hrs there today love it..........

Gz to rankers above...

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Great spars today all ,lots of creeps and freeps good stuff killed nearly 3hrs there today love it..........
    Spars? What is this thing you speak of? Ahhh, now I remember. It's when I run around and raise the dead, then cry with the mighty Master Stick Shaker Encornado as we realise nobody jumps up and done for us. I had a most enjoyable time playing with npc's whilst there was no decent game to eat on the field. Bah.

And on a side note, what's all the Happy This and Merry That above? Our Great Eyeness Sauron allows no time for celebration, save the brief moment of glee as a worthy enemy crumbles in a heap of its own intestines in front of you!

*editorial note from Maude*
    All the best for the year to come for everyone who doesn't beat m..m..me. Don't tell m..m..master!
    Thingo MD - Evernight

This truly is a golden age for creeps, I love it. After so many years of fighting against the grain of constant OP FOTM freep zergs, it is refreshing that even a small well balanced group of creeps can send the FOTM class freeps back to their GY's time and time again. 5 of my creep alts all now on 2K rating, not that rating means much these days as to easy to get, but only rvr to go and all 6 on 2k and a goal completed, then it's time to set new in game goals, which is to make freeps cry even more, which I did a bit tonight tbh.

Yes, I took the relic back tonight with some tribe buddies, (WS best tribe ever in EN Ettens, so much fun to play with decent and nice people in the tribe) and boy did I get raged at in tells and OOC from freeps logging newbie creep alts (from a minoirity of Freeps tbh, 3 of them) for taking their only map buff enhancement away from them. The 3 freeps raging at me made my night, made me smile and chuckle rl and gave me that warm and fuzzy contented feeling.

Huge respect to the freeps who stayed and fought for much of the evening, there were some great fights and scraps all over the map, so this post is not disrespecting u guys even though u were owned. It is more to entice the 3 ragers and say, take some of the medicine u have dished out the last few years of your advantage and now man up and suck it up that the ball is now on the other foot, and show your true pvp colours, stay and fight rather than log a creep alt and rage, because your rage and anger is really at your own inability and failure to win without huge OP and numbers on your side. You freep ragers have always liked Ezmode PVP, now it is not that, you log out freep and log in creep just to purely rage and vent your frustration at your own failure and inability to now win in a PVP situation that is now actually a challenge for you, that say's it all about you lol.

There were many opportunities for you to turn the tables, but your playstyle and tactics were so predictabe, so it was easy for creeps to win and win each time again, so try to think a bit more strategic and aim for the unexpected rather than doing what we creeps knew you would do time and time again.

BTW, I taught Rhapidash everything he knows about PVP (Apart from the FC stuff, that's all his own lameness) Respect your mentor Rhapi, back to classes for u tomorrow evening, I'll teach u (yet again) about how best to play each creep class.

Nakah
    Last edited by Nakah; Jan 10 2013 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post
    This truly is a golden age for creeps, I love it. After so many years of fighting against the grain of constant OP FOTM freep zergs, it is refreshing that even a small well balanced group of creeps can send the FOTM class freeps back to their GY's time and time again. 5 of my creep alts all now on 2K rating, not that rating means much these days as to easy to get, but only rvr to go and all 6 on 2k and a goal completed, then it's time to set new in game goals, which is to make freeps cry even more, which I did a bit tonight tbh.

Yes, I took the relic back tonight with some tribe buddies, (WS best tribe ever in EN Ettens, so much fun to play with decent and nice people in the tribe) and boy did I get raged at in tells and OOC from freeps logging newbie creep alts (from a minoirity of Freeps tbh, 3 of them) for taking their only map buff enhancement away from them. The 3 freeps raging at me made my night, made me smile and chuckle rl and gave me that warm and fuzzy contented feeling.

Huge respect to the freeps who stayed and fought for much of the evening, there were some great fights and scraps all over the map, so this post is not disrespecting u guys even though u were owned. It is more to entice the 3 ragers and say, take some of the medicine u have dished out the last few years of your advantage and now man up and suck it up that the ball is now on the other foot, and show your true pvp colours, stay and fight rather than log a creep alt and rage, because your rage and anger is really at your own inability and failure to win without huge OP and numbers on your side. You freep ragers have always liked Ezmode PVP, now it is not that, you log out freep and log in creep just to purely rage and vent your frustration at your own failure and inability to now win in a PVP situation that is now actually a challenge for you, that say's it all about you lol.

There were many opportunities for you to turn the tables, but your playstyle and tactics were so predictabe, so it was easy for creeps to win and win each time again, so try to think a bit more strategic and aim for the unexpected rather than doing what we creeps knew you would do time and time again.

BTW, I taught Rhapidash everything he knows about PVP (Apart from the FC stuff, that's all his own lameness) Respect your mentor Rhapi, back to classes for u tomorrow evening, I'll teach u (yet again) about how best to play each creep class.

Nakah
    I suppose you took care only to zerg freeps who'd done the same to you in the past, or the ones that pick on greenies? Be honest, you're here to slaughter freeps in huge numbers and make them look bad. Now's a great time to be doing this, and it wasn't always like that.

I don't pvp much but took my healer out last night between 23:00 and 01:00 GMT when the map was red and it was our little fellowship of 4/5 vs 9-12 you guys. We wiped 10 times and got one or two kbs, that's it. Hope you appreciate us sticking around to feed you.

To your credit at least you aren't trying to claim the moral high ground, you said yourself you just want to make freeps rage and cry. And to tell us we suck and that we are failures and have no ability.

And that's perfectly fine because that's exactly what you've managed to do, i didn't relog on a creep to rage at you but i wanted to and seeing you come here to gloat gets that feeling going again, you damn well bet.

You want rage and hatred? You got it!
    Elf females - Nemulias (grd) Arenor (min - retired)
    Men - Farrowden (Champ), Rhoswith (lm), Manorborn (cpt)
    In Training : Snorlin (rk)
    Tankstrels RIP [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssQv83k6arY[/url]

Massive congratulations on r14 overlord Insector!
    The best spider and a really nice person, well earned!

Hope you still stick around on spider to kill em freeps!

The original Valdez

These incredibly one sided battles leave you with a sense of impotent rage becuase you know you have no chance of revenge against the persons doing it. Maybe it's because we're such inferior players to you, or because we're incredibly lazy and can't be bothered to do our traits and virtues and go in there with weak characters. Or maybe its because we really are outnumbered, or have a bad group composition. Just because there's 8 freeps there doesn't mean i'm in a group with all 8 of them and am benefitting from captain buffs, anti stun etc. If the leaders of the respective groups refuse to merge, there's not much you can do about that.
    Elf females - Nemulias (grd) Arenor (min - retired)
    Men - Farrowden (Champ), Rhoswith (lm), Manorborn (cpt)
    In Training : Snorlin (rk)
    Tankstrels RIP [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssQv83k6arY[/url]

Gz to rankers above...
    Pouch those spars was the biggest load of &&&& this server has seen in a long time, your just feeding each other, killing the server at peak times and not everyone was allowed to even be there .. ty to those brave few freeps who did try to make some action after the spars even though the odds where impossible you tried /salute
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

Nakah
    LOL, truth be told, first atempt I stopped on my guardian, whom i rarely play these years in etens and just hand in some items, who had no audacity but nice mitigations hehe, when dusky and another doggie died and rest had to flee.Dont know if you were there though. I died in process but got nice renown hehe.
    could have gone back to defend it but had other things on agenda hehe. But that was fun and im intrigued to send my tank into action more often again in future :P.

P.s. Did you like my tactic in spar yesterday Insector buddy? o_O

Did some modifications to 2 traits and stuff :P
    Elmariachi, Rank 13 Minstrel

Respect the elderly

Massive congratulations on r14 overlord Insector!
    The best spider and a really nice person, well earned!

Hope you still stick around on spider to kill em freeps!
    Oh gratz nasty spider :P
    Elmariachi, Rank 13 Minstrel

Respect the elderly

Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post
    Pouch those spars was the biggest load of &&&& this server has seen in a long time, your just feeding each other, killing the server at peak times and not everyone was allowed to even be there .. ty to those brave few freeps who did try to make some action after the spars even though the odds where impossible you tried /salute

kk i understand not everyone likes spars when they do happen which is rare on evernight anyways ,and tbh this wasn't a planned event it kind of happend early on when action was very quite it just carried on maybe abit to long into peak time i agree ,trust me lug trying to drop a ranked wl aint feeding me at all 76k total dps later and im on my knee defo wasn't feeding fest more of challenge from my side didnt even think about renown tbh purly loved the fun.

Also m8 what you mean not all was allowed there the place was full of mixed classes both sides ?

Nakah
    Dear Nakah, you really believe this wall of nonsense stuff??
    As main creep player I just feel shame of creepside, mainly by the efforts you guys dedicate to kill toe poor action this server has, NO i don't want your respect when I must roll freepside because playing creep is 0 challenging and boring, we tried to make some intresting fights, but 5 vs 12... and all of yours waiting at TR of a OOC cry shout to run and zerg...
    If anyone cares about PvMP must care about more things than inf/ren must care about fun, challenge, but I suppose this words are not in your dictionary, this week chatting with some freeps I've just said I'm as far from forums as I could, but this time I just write to say, thanks to all action killers, you must be proud of having people which refuses to play moors, like I'm doing.

Enjoy your sh*t, and have fun
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Gratz Insector for R14!!
    For a moment thought I saw Lepakko at my side xd
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

gratz to insector !!!

kk i understand not everyone likes spars when they do happen which is rare on evernight anyways ,and tbh this wasn't a planned event it kind of happend early on when action was very quite it just carried on maybe abit to long into peak time i agree ,trust me lug trying to drop a ranked wl aint feeding me at all 76k total dps later and im on my knee defo wasn't feeding fest more of challenge from my side didnt even think about renown tbh purly loved the fun.

Also m8 what you mean not all was allowed there the place was full of mixed classes both sides ?
    maybe in your fun you didnt notice the chaos doom and his croneys where makeing, the spars where being used as bait for alot of players that turned up, this is very frustrating when the spars are the only action yet people where being killed within seconds of arriving, if you guys want the spars to work such actions need stopping, otherwise i dont mind the spars so much even enjoy it myself now and again, but yesterdays timeing was bad expecially considering it started very early
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

Hope you still stick around on spider to kill em freeps! not like me, who only came for a while to lucir palmito and show my r13 skin! andale! andale!
    Grazt both well deserve!

What you lot think of some kind of outpost treaty creeps have 2 freeps have 2 as a set standard........try to conteract this shambles of an update that tur-blind ahve made of the ettens ?

Focus more on pvp then without worry of 1 side way out dpsing other ,easy enough to follow when you log on check map 2red 2blue go out and pvp simples.

After i just read that back to myself this is never going to happen is it ? tbh

Congrats to Insector. Well played
    [IMG]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/543/ilhp.png[/IMG][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Slimebag[/COLOR] Defiler R10,[COLOR=#ff0000] Bodolf[/COLOR] Warg R9, [COLOR=#ff0000]Slimeball [/COLOR]Weaver R9. Black Guard and[COLOR=#0099cc] Zoggo[/COLOR] FoG

What you lot think of some kind of outpost treaty creeps have 2 freeps have 2 as a set standard........try to conteract this shambles of an update that tur-blind ahve made of the ettens ?

Focus more on pvp then without worry of 1 side way out dpsing other ,easy enough to follow when you log on check map 2red 2blue go out and pvp simples.

After i just read that back to myself this is never going to happen is it ? tbh
    We have tried this a couple of times on creepside. Keeping just 2 OP's red so that it would be equal but it seems that as soon as the numbers are even or the fighting becomes to tough some people just cant resist taking all OP's. It would be nice to have such agreement in place and I am sure allot of creeps would agree...problem is , how do you stop the zerg bunnies from breaking the agreement?

Page 47 of 164 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 97 147 ... LastLast