We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 45 of 164 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    yesterday creep lug gy camping, like +2-3 hours, till turbine decided to flip lug aswell, giving instantly 7 creeps's renown, by one-shotters, and chasing the rest.
    yah that pretty sucks and has nothing do to with pvp anymore...
    Our 5 man bg group actually flipped lug then because freeps would not stop hugging oneshotters.
    Insector Gadget - R15 weaver

Quote Originally Posted by 'Ongbyrz. View Post
    Evernight sakks thus action sakks and not the update.

Also

Been checking evernight forums a bit, this morondomir is really being an <facebook/lotro> attention wh*r* isn't (s)he?

/Discuss
    Ong, everyone needs attention, even the smallest person. What you are doing is giving me more attention. Me likes it!
    So therefore I am gonna give you some atention too, arent we happy now?
    Btw my posts are like 17-18, while yours are 184. Does that comment of yours make any sense then? The only thing is that I have started a bit late with writing something on the forum, so I really need to catch up!
    And btw Evernight Rules!

Keep it Cool!
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Big thankyou to all freeps who fought the creeps this morning, great fights at tol!

The original Valdez

All hello.

Anyone miss me?

What is new fotm class frepe y crep?

I wanna ezmode, not lol.

Evernight or Snowy? Good/bat?

Anyone seen Krezgnash op fotm Wuarg!

?*

All nice to not see you

P.S. All bai

Quote Originally Posted by Wuzut View Post
    All hello.

Anyone miss me?

What is new fotm class frepe y crep?

I wanna ezmode, not lol.

Evernight or Snowy? Good/bat?

Anyone seen Krezgnash op fotm Wuarg!

?*

All nice to not see you

P.S. All bai
    YES I missed you mr WUZ

Defiler/Reaver Creep, LM for Freep

Go snowy, Firemouse is retired so EN is in a sad state D:

All bai
    [B]What We Do In Life, Echoes in Eternity - [/B][URL]http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/monsterplay-player-vs-player-combat-624/422337-ultimate-evernight-thread-evernight-strikes-back.html[/URL][B]
    Blitzz Krieg R13 RK - Talgasn R11 Reaver -Talgroth R10 BA Evernight![/B]

Hi.

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Hi.

Hello.

Quote Originally Posted by D3str0yer View Post
    YES I missed you mr WUZ

Defiler/Reaver Creep, LM for Freep

Go snowy, Firemouse is retired so EN is in a sad state D:

All bai
    Cool i have a Fotm class !!! !!!

If you go Snowy, you'll get butthurt from all the GV farming. People don't like banana's there because they're Libra's. I thought they were from Yemen but the more you know I guess.

Hmm, I bet Evernight server is full of Freep noobs now. I've been way a long time, if I returned on my Warg in full fury, all freeps would die, repeatedly, again and again, just like the old days when my Warg packs chewed every freep back to a GY faster than a modern day politician retracts an election promise hehe, and the crying and whining would once more reach epic and legendary levels so much so that even Gandalf would rage and tell u Freeps to 'man up,' 'stop crying' and go and do something worthy of note. Especially to the new FOTM new to the game Freep noobs that infest this server now.

I have not actually even read any of the recent posts on this forum nor played for a long time so do not know what is happenning and just made this one post randomly for fun, a stab in the dark if u like, but I bet it it is still 100% accurate, that all dedicated Freeps are STILL crying and moaning about Creeps as they have done for the last several years. Am I right or am I wrong?

Gogo Creeps, Nakah is yours forever and always on Creepside Evernight.

Sauron is my &&&&&& not the other way around
    Last edited by Nakah; Dec 18 2012 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post
    I have not actually even read any of the recent posts on this forum nor played for a long time so do not know what is happenning and just made this one post randomly for fun, a stab in the dark if u like, but I bet it it is still 100% accurate, that all dedicated Freeps are STILL crying and moaning about Creeps as they have done for the last several years. Am I right or am I wrong?
    Actually, it's the other way around. Not many complaining from both sides and game feels balanced atm.
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

What Atri said, moors seems balanced now, group va groups need to be somewhat equal numbers and soloplay is ok, at least from reaver/champ perspective.

Like always its down to the players skill to make his class powerfull, but overall when enough people on both sides, moors is fun again!

The original Valdez

Hmm, I bet Evernight server is full of Freep noobs now. I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, noobs that infest this server now.

I have not actually even read any of the recent posts on this forum nor played for a long time so do not know what is happenning and just made this one post randomly for fun,I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling, I'm trolling !

Gogo Creeps, Nakah is yours forever and always on Creepside Evernight.

Sauron is my &&&&&& not the other way around
    &&& !! guys if you leave the server please don't come back keep your choise !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    Nakah never left...
    MI6 - Evernight
    Original Challenger of Gothmog
    R4 Champion Erelena R9 Guardian Merebrand R12 Burglar R9 Captain R6 Hunter
    R8 Stalker | Nuntii R13 Reaver | R8 Warleader

nor played for a long time
    Trasfert isn't the only way for leave a server !

Tx for killing the little action there was tonight freepies, well done. No go play with your snowballs.

Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    Actually, it's the other way around. Not many complaining from both sides and game feels balanced atm.
    Ah cool, a refreshing change. I'm home for Christmas so will poke my head out in the moors.

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    What Atri said, moors seems balanced now, group va groups need to be somewhat equal numbers and soloplay is ok, at least from reaver/champ perspective.

Like always its down to the players skill to make his class powerfull, but overall when enough people on both sides, moors is fun again!
    Sounds like the Devs are finally getting it at least a little bit right then after so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    I never left, Just have been away rl for long periods of time, and as I said, my post was a stab in the dark. I'm glad it's not how I guessed it might be, it sounds like PVMP in Ettens might be fun again.

Quote Originally Posted by Merebrand View Post
    Nakah never left...
    Aye, I don't believe in switching server, the grass is rarely greener on the other side. I'll always stay with EN, too many old time friends and enemies to start afresh hehe.

I'm glad the EN server still seems healthy and strong, good to know I'm pleased some of the old timers are still here and old names still posting, good to hear from you. So here is to some good time PVMP over Christmas, and, I bet the world has not ended by today as the Mayan prohecy said

GL all in game and RL, and Happy Christmas, and here is to hoping for some good action in Ettens over the next few weeks.

Take care.

Nakah

Happy Christmas all

Good job the freeps earlier on this evening, for a time you were on the back foot and stayed and fought it out. Good fun.

Welcome back nakah and I wish you a good Xmas too.

Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas maggots and freeps alike!

The original Valdez

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays Etten warriors
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/

Insector Gadget - R15 weaver

merry xmass and happy new year to all guys !!!

See you in game !!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
    Elmariachi, Rank 13 Minstrel

Respect the elderly

Merry Christmas to all and happy new year
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

Page 45 of 164 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 95 145 ... LastLast