We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 42 of 164 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by Featherpaws View Post
    Thanks for the fun tonight guys, havent had such a good time in the moors for a while! lets hope we can have more of it <3
    What, you mean the action or the healing dispute?
    Last edited by najtmer0; Nov 12 2012 at 04:48 AM.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100002079f8/signature.png]Agsham[/charsig][color=#A0A0A0]
    ~Legends live where legends roam~
    R8 Warg[/color][/center]

A massive thanks to the freeps putting up a good fight against these hordes of creeps last night. And great respect to Rucagorn for leading them, freepside really needs more people like you mate!
    Last edited by Hepheastus; Nov 12 2012 at 05:48 AM.

As Heph said, thanks to all freeps & creeps for the fights last night.
    Was the best fun I've had on here in along time
    Iavadur - Black Guard

Big shout out to Ruca and co, I was only online for about 15 minutes yesterday but the one raid v raid fight at tr where freeps flanked was so crazy fun. For sure I thought we were goners and the fight lasted so long with so many people fulfilling so many different roles. Really brought back some great memories and definitely looking forward to some great fights in the future

Well Done Ruca and Freeps keep it up!
    Last edited by VoodooJack_EU; Nov 13 2012 at 06:51 AM.

Yes

Aye was great fun last night and hopefully it will keep being that way now when some frep are back wherever they have been :P

ohh yea i might have been afk for 6 months to , but glad to be back even if the ezmode has changed abit for my Rk, but still fun and yea Keep it up all,
    EN Makadam || Vraelper
    Snow Makalorebreaker || Makaa

G'evening. Anyone can tell me who the creep Lisboa is?

Thanks, Melvargil
    The Champion of Eriador, Man-at-Arms Melvargil Eaglewing, Lord of the Ashen Wastes.

Portucale Electus, Evernight

Thank you so much for the figths today to all creeps and freeps. Was amazing action!! Hope we can repeat this kind of action again
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Aftaminas View Post
    G'evening. Anyone can tell me who the creep Lisboa is?

Thanks, Melvargil
    It's Portugal. Thanks.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100002079f8/signature.png]Agsham[/charsig][color=#A0A0A0]
    R8 Warg[/color][/center]

--' that much I realized -_-
    The Champion of Eriador, Man-at-Arms Melvargil Eaglewing, Lord of the Ashen Wastes.

Portucale Electus, Evernight

1 Yuzuriha 12,987 1,543

checking daily stats today i dont recall seeing your tank in the ettenmoors yesterday for you to get this much inf you was on creep more to me, maybe its a bug on the site i dont no or i just never saw you killing things solo in the feilds ;s i thought just bit weird u earning 13k when i never saw u once thats all, if im wrong then i owe u an apology!
    Last edited by crockett1986; Nov 15 2012 at 05:57 AM.
    Mrmatty- R14 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by crockett1986 View Post
    1 Yuzuriha 12,987 1,543

checking daily stats today i dont recall seeing your tank in the ettenmoors yesterday for you to get this much inf you was on creep more to me, maybe its a bug on the site i dont no or i just never saw you killing things solo in the feilds ;s i thought just bit weird u earning 13k when i never saw u once thats all, if im wrong then i owe u an apology!
    Since the update it's possible for her to stand in GV while in group, that might be the case here or bug or even what you're hinting there.
    R8 Warg[/color][/center]

thats probably what happened then afk in gv or something leeching most the day. could bring the thing about people dual boxing the get there other toons inf then i guess? i hope wasnt leeching from the freep group that was up and the group we had up coz that be very disappointing.

no flame intended just rather no tbh
    Last edited by crockett1986; Nov 15 2012 at 06:47 AM.
    Mrmatty- R14 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by crockett1986 View Post
    i hope wasnt leeching from the freep group that was up and the group we had up coz that be very disappointing.
    That would be really sad, really sad indeed.
    R8 Warg[/color][/center]

are you jealous matty?
    one freep tοοκ more comms from you?

the problem is for farming from yuzu or because you can't use dr anymore for known reasons?

i am so unhappy!! commiserate with you!!
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000024a691/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

i made 37,231 yesturday Does this mean i also fc ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Fleshmad View Post
    Yes, yes it does.

You owe me.
    High Chieftain Zlaughter
    Commander Tarturin
    |MI6| - Evernight
    Original Challenger of Saruman | Original Challenger of Gothmog

i made 37,231 seaman stains on the carpet yesturday Does this mean im sad^^
    Sry flesh Couldn't resist.....

Anyways good action yesterday folks seems the freeps are starting to show balance the more and more gear they earn .

Quote Originally Posted by Veowulf View Post
    are you jealous matty?
    one freep tοοκ more comms from you?

the problem is for farming from yuzu or because you can't use dr anymore for known reasons?

i am so unhappy!! commiserate with you!!
    lol no no at all the fact that some people never saw her tank in the many battles there was yesterday or in fact during the day so just thought i ask how she made that much.....

please go cry somewhere else ,,, i used dr as my get away from freeps as it didnt give u guys inf! same as burgs used hips champs sprint etc to get out of combat and run of to gv,, i dont really care what u think you cant say anything u moan about anything there is to do with ettenmoors.. instead of growing a pair and come fight.

as for flesh well i dont no what action wa slike on snowy but was probably good and u were on most the time but just saying never saw her the whole day on tank thats all
    Last edited by crockett1986; Nov 15 2012 at 08:27 AM.
    Mrmatty- R14 defiler

lol. don't you understand that use dr you and reavers and when you die i can take comms from you from update? don't you saw changes yet? lol again!!

what a pity!!
    Last edited by Veowulf; Nov 15 2012 at 11:25 AM.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000024a691/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

lol. don't you understand that use dr you and reavers and when you die i take comms from you from update? don't you saw changes yet? lol again!!

what a pity!!

erm yes thats why i unslotted it yesterday rofl so lol at you! if u read my post says ` I used Dr`
    Last edited by crockett1986; Nov 15 2012 at 09:16 AM.
    Mrmatty- R14 defiler

lol. don't you understand that use dr you and reavers and when you die i take comms from you from update? don't you saw changes yet? lol again!!

what a pity!!
    *goes trough rodin-english-rodin dictionary; no results*

If anyone could translate storebrand-english let me know what he just tried to say please!

The original Valdez

Apparently my Warden will never be as good as Tipi or Sigur(sp?), how will I ever play again QQ.

Also stop your cryin Cro and go leech some more :P

Don't even start to pretend that you don't FC lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    *goes trough rodin-english-rodin dictionary; no results*

If anyone could translate storebrand-english let me know what he just tried to say please!
    It's impossible.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001b1564/signature.png]Watchyourself[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Maf-- View Post
    Apparently my Warden will never be as good as Tipi or Sigur(sp?), how will I ever play again QQ.

Also stop your cryin Cro and go leech some more :P

Don't even start to pretend that you don't FC lol.

It's impossible.
    no it wont maf your rubbish lets face it

me leech never ;p aoe for win
    Mrmatty- R14 defiler

all of you have understand what i trying to say.

but your empathy and irony (creeps characteristic maybe) about rodin and me don't let you to discuss about our game. so play your game and i will play mine.
    last time for me to forums.

have a nice day all

Page 42 of 164 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 92 142 ... LastLast