We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 41 of 164 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 4094

Thumbs down

Nice spars tonight- Still very clear that some people dont enjoy losing fair and square (Actually got jumped by some wee hobbit using a store tracker after losing at a spar while writing this.. Oh the joys)

Thanks for all the spars, win or lose it was still fun

Thank so much for all the spars! valdez, mr.matty,sednorwen,iavadur, etc . I had to go do a skirmish raid so could not spar all I wanted, hope we can repeat this spars another day

Pd: Valdez I'm like a piece of cake against you , we have to do more spars hehehe , was really fun.
    Last edited by Aniquilador; Nov 03 2012 at 12:54 AM.
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

Was good spars! Ty for them who joined!

Yeah Aniq, reavers are finally strong! But was still more or less even fights

The original Valdez

Thanks a lot for the spars last night, and Ani that last spar we had was like fighting u back at lvl 75 again... you sure had your tactics sorted for that one ^^ I just hope for my sake you cant repeat it.
    Last edited by Erekos; Nov 03 2012 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Early morning spelling :P
    [URL=http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/jonnyjacko1/media/521762dc-5470-40ea-808b-aa93f4143adb_zps9a87bee2.png.html][IMG]http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag400/jonnyjacko1/521762dc-5470-40ea-808b-aa93f4143adb_zps9a87bee2.png[/IMG][/URL]

i need some dps for u ani lol wuld of hate to see how much dps it took to take me dwon in the end lol anyways cheers for the long sparr lol
    Mrmatty- R14 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by Robex View Post
    Nice spars tonight- Still very clear that some people dont enjoy losing fair and square (Actually got jumped by some wee hobbit using a store tracker after losing at a spar while writing this.. Oh the joys)
    Hmmm wounder who that wee hobbit was.....anytime grish keep of that sprint button ,you came for 1 spar bailed after sprint hmmmmm yea thats fair seems when your sprint and hips was used the map was next option oh dear never give up m8 learn from it.

Then hitting the forums thats one little upset warg right there

I got my &&& creamed loads yet still came back 1 spar and a map out this made me giggle ^^....

Back on topic thx for spars good 2 hrs or so of learning from what seems to be very strong solo class creepies ,time and gear will tell i still think once geared and some quality lvl 85 bling spars will go old school cat and mouse style we see.
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; Nov 03 2012 at 09:40 AM.

Thanks for spar last night Ani, didn't come on until late so didnt have any more.
    Nice to have fights so close!
    Iavadur - Black Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Hepheastus View Post
    Freeps are still mostly outnumbered but we've had a few good fights lately.

Have to admit I'm really starting to miss my warleader, captain is getting more boring by the day...
    I miss the old moors...
    Lol heph go back to ur wl whenever u want. What's stopping you?
    Selembar - R12 - Minstrel
    Coolton - The original best Hunter EU
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    I got my &&& creamed loads
    I almost came
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Celembar View Post
    Lol heph go back to ur wl whenever u want. What's stopping you?
    Not too many freeps on. Plus if he would go to creep, who would keep me alive/ who would i leech?
    Hes my personal "get by in moors amigo"

The original Valdez

Cool

Hmmm wounder who that wee hobbit was.....anytime grish keep of that sprint button ,you came for 1 spar bailed after sprint hmmmmm yea thats fair seems when your sprint and hips was used the map was next option oh dear never give up m8 learn from it.

Then hitting the forums thats one little upset warg right there

I got my &&& creamed loads yet still came back 1 spar and a map out this made me giggle ^^....

Back on topic thx for spars good 2 hrs or so of learning from what seems to be very strong solo class creepies ,time and gear will tell i still think once geared and some quality lvl 85 bling spars will go old school cat and mouse style we see.
    I think if you had enough intelligence it would have clicked that I used sprint to back off when you popped Knive's out, I then found you running away when I finished you. In my eyes that was the spar over but you bought some store trackers to try your luck again which I would refer to as a form of ganking- naughty naughty.

Quote Originally Posted by Robex View Post
    I think if you had enough intelligence it would have clicked that I used sprint to back off when you popped Knive's out, I then found you running away when I finished you. In my eyes that was the spar over but you bought some store trackers to try your luck again which I would refer to as a form of ganking- naughty naughty.
    Haters gonna hate......try slow and kite griss no need for sprint love your spar rules don't use this that this that etc etc while you use all hmmmm....maybe i should just bend over and let you enter ,keep it off forums dude take it to the field jeezzzz another hater on my list

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Not too many freeps on. Plus if he would go to creep, who would keep me alive/ who would i leech?
    Hes my personal "get by in moors amigo"
    Ah yer u been playing champ atm I forgot
    PvP Youtube channel

Haters gonna hate......try slow and kite griss no need for sprint love your spar rules don't use this that this that etc etc while you use all hmmmm....maybe i should just bend over and let you enter ,keep it off forums dude take it to the field jeezzzz another hater on my list
    Well, i saw the spar. Sprint should be no need against anyone in spar

The original Valdez

Well, i saw the spar. Sprint should be no need against anyone in spar
    Each to their own but I struggle to see the difference between Knives out against a warg or a warg using sprint to back off from an un-damageable burg.

And in reply to Pouch the only rules I respect in spars is not using pots, cd's or store bought items- you broke 2 of those before I sprinted and the third briefly after

Quote Originally Posted by Erekos View Post
    Thanks a lot for the spars last night, and Ani that last spar we had was like fighting u back at lvl 75 again... you sure had your tactics sorted for that one ^^ I just hope for my sake you cant repeat it.
    Hehehe I tried to do my best , but currently spider it's a really hard opponent and more difficult if it's you that use the spider . I think that now for champ without some skills like dire need or controlled burn, it's a little hard to have a chance against spiders or hight ranks reavers.

Quote Originally Posted by crockett1986 View Post
    i need some dps for u ani lol wuld of hate to see how much dps it took to take me dwon in the end lol anyways cheers for the long sparr lol
    It took me 279k to win hahahaha and i recived 40k damage from you, the spar duration was 7m 49s. Was a really good spar mate, hope we can repeat this kind of spars again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Calengir View Post
    Thanks for spar last night Ani, didn't come on until late so didnt have any more.
    Nice to have fights so close!
    Yeah we only could do 1 spar, had go to skimish raid , but thanks to you mate for the spar, I love the double k.o , happy to see you again in moors, and hope we can do more spars soon!

Unhappy

ty spars guys....

oh and ty Divinuss or whatev for 10 min spar, and how many power pots in spar against me, and then against twh?

-_-
    PvP Youtube channel

Cheers for the fun tonight freeps, that fight in River OP was epic Keep it up!
    [URL=http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/jonnyjacko1/media/521762dc-5470-40ea-808b-aa93f4143adb_zps9a87bee2.png.html][IMG]http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag400/jonnyjacko1/521762dc-5470-40ea-808b-aa93f4143adb_zps9a87bee2.png[/IMG][/URL]

From the past few posts, seems like river op is the new ec/oc :P

The original Valdez

From the past few posts, seems like river op is the new ec/oc :P
    It doesn't have nearly as many NPCs and only one entrance/exit so yeah nice place to fight

cheers for the late night early morning fights ani and co was fun.... p.s ani stop going for me :P
    Mrmatty- R14 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by crockett1986 View Post
    cheers for the late night early morning fights ani and co was fun.... p.s ani stop going for me :P
    Thanks for the fights mate and all the creeps arround ! As always is really fun play against you .

Pd: Hahaha i need to focus on you, you heal too much! :P

Thanks for the fights last night, havnt had a chance to play on a saturday night for a long time and was nice to see all the freeps in high numbers.
    And mr. Boonie, was strange to see you on the otherside! I think its been two years for me when i last saw you leading the freeps

The original Valdez

Thanks for the fun tonight guys, havent had such a good time in the moors for a while! lets hope we can have more of it <3
    Ghostmaw Moonchaser - She-Wolf of The Old Forest.
    Amethysael - Defier of Evil.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000010d899/signature.png]Ghostmaw[/charsig]

Page 41 of 164 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 91 141 ... LastLast