We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 40 of 164 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 90 140 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorthindal View Post
    Rock will understand.
    It was a slaughter at the GY for a long long time, and creeps yesterday were acting exactly like freeps did before the update.
    Back then we moaned about lame action, asked whether the freeps enjoyed pinning us within the gy for hours on end, asked why would OP freeps even need to play that way etc, but when we creeps had the opportunity we did the exact same thing.
    Even those of you who switched over to freep could not make a difference.

Perhaps it was because of the past behavior from freeps the thought of a little pay back was just too irresistible to many creeps, and was something they needed to get out of their system. Perhaps those freeps that engaged in such behavior and are now playing creep did not help, a case of there's no one to fight because those others are camping GY, so I might as well go the GY and try and scrounge some comms myself.

I myself fell into this kind of thinking, after an hour of not going to the GY and being bored out of my mind and getting little reward from questing, found my virtual feet drawn to the GY to see if anything had changed.
    It hadn't so I stood around watching for a bit, when people attacked me I moved away whilst healing myself, occasionally bubbling/healing people mostly because it is not in me to not help a fellow creep, if anyone gave me too much agro i'd snap an attack for the quick heal response, which of course gave me points when freeps were defeated.
    I got a lot of comms doing this very simple thing over the course of around half an hour, I was bored went to DoF, got bored again and came back to GY and still no change, got some more comms from healing people.

But for me even though I got quite a few comms (around 1200ish just from healing) it was extremely boring, and the highlight for me yesterday was beating the central DoF boss for the 1st time.

So I hope the action improves and we get some actual battles again real soon, and those freeps still leveling come back, and those freeps who switched to creep have only done so to get comms for armour sets and go back to being freeps.
    Excuse me for offensive tongue earlier. That is exactly what I t hink is wrong, 'you did it to us, so now we do it to you'.
    But you are probably right.
    Anyway, thanks for the fights today. I switched to freeping because everyone saying freeps underpowered, doesn't seem like it atm

cheers
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

cheers for fights today guess there no more complain from freep side about dps etc now .... wish we had few more high ranker in the raid who no what they were doing i.e following sheild and rat lol anyways cheers for fights theres some infamy for ya

MrMatty

Thanks again for the fights tonight (and earlier today). Been great fun despite all the lag!

Perhaps more freeps will start coming back to moors on their freeps now we've showed them freeps can still be good... Then eventually I can return to the side I love the most
    Last edited by Hepheastus; Oct 28 2012 at 04:37 PM.

Thanks for the fights Heph and freeps

Lag was ok for me for once
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100000b8611/signature.png]Pawz[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    zS is what i think :P

Easy points for easy moders.
    Interesting.... but I don't want to extend, I did on Jag, post, inform first, then judge,

Have fun Hard moder
    PvMP R15s [US/EU] Ashara, Destiny, Hayley, Longinus, Zaphire
    SWTOR Founder, Legendary Player, Living Legend, Galactic Command Tier 300 (The Harbinger)
    Black Desert (Valkyrie Jordine) Riders of Icarus (Assassin PvP Velzeroth)
    Goofing around EU-Evernight Derzelas BA R13 (Awhile back known as Farruquita)

Quote Originally Posted by Hepheastus View Post
    A big thanks to everyone who participated in today's RvR. This has been the best action in weeks!
    And hats off to the brave creeps doing their best against the massive healing power the freeps brought

But I think it was high time creeps were showed they could still be beaten hehehe
    With the amount of lag that had no much funny for me, but at least some ongoing action. Even I didn't see the amount of healers you had zS
    The lack of rat following and dps was sure by lag Cronik when get target one and use one skill at leats +20s pass and were several lagged. Don't know if wardens lag, turbine store lag pots or what but at night raid felt like there wasn't the same problem that morning lag and i believe more numbers were at night than morning action, also playing with optimal pc settings at night.

cheers for the awesome fights late this evening ani etc nice group on group long fights etc was good fun )

That damn protection by the sword bug drives me crazy, cant move when i target someone with 3 lines of +2% dmg

[Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

Quote Originally Posted by crockett1986 View Post
    cheers for the awesome fights late this evening ani etc nice group on group long fights etc was good fun )
    Thank you to you mate and to your group . Amazing fights and really long, hope we can repeat this soon
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

Thanks again for the fights tonight (and earlier today). Been great fun despite all the lag!

Perhaps more freeps will start coming back to moors on their freeps now we've showed them freeps can still be good... Then eventually I can return to the side I love the most
    Best 45mins fighting since i came back at 85 good stuff.....1 thing i must say is the lag seems epic :/

Numbers seemed even at tr road clashes taking that into consideration freeps seem to still have the edge in a RvR situation.......op creepness seems to only show in small group fights or class situational 1v1 encounters.

Awesome zerging tonight guys, really makes me proud to call myself a main creep player.

Awesome zerging tonight guys, really makes me proud to call myself a main creep player.
    Yep, nice freep zerg, zerging soloers at oc, with 2 ops. Great action. I'm proud to call myself a main creep player that never switch to freep zerg and zerg soloers.

Wasn't my idea to start a zerg but I'll be honest after last night, I felt no remorse doing it. Besides, plenty of creeps on to kill us and you did so, youre welcome for bringing you action.

On that note, I'd like to apologise for last night's comment, I was very frustrated
    Last edited by Hepheastus; Oct 30 2012 at 06:07 PM.

Wasn't my idea to start a zerg but I'll be honest after last night, I felt no remorse doing it. Besides, plenty of creeps on to kill us and you did so, youre welcome for bringing you action.

On that note, I'd like to apologise for last night's comment, I was very frustrated
    I winder if 3 freeps calling in 10 others to kill one burrowed spider can be considered a zerg. But no hard feelings, at least I got a Kb on 2 of them later on. Heb get your behind to creep side maggot

Myself and some others have turned to freepside recently to try and help keep the action alive and help the freeps stand up against the creep overpower. Plus I really want to get that rank 8 banner on cappy
    But don't worry, as soon as the action stabilises and I've got my rank I'll be back to creepside to rank my warleader

Any action improved from last week? Don't wanna come back to an even emptier ettens... Or will have to lvl fail rk and go start on some op greenies zS
    Selembar - R12 - Minstrel
    Coolton - The original best Hunter EU
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Celembar View Post
    Any action improved from last week? Don't wanna come back to an even emptier ettens... Or will have to lvl fail rk and go start on some op greenies zS
    I haven't played that much, but i think its still the same since the release.

The original Valdez

there better not be any action on snowy, or will be very annoyed lol
    PvP Youtube channel

cheers for the fights again tonight guys good stuff

Some nice fights inside River OP and between EC - lug GY. Keep it up freeps!
    [URL=http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/jonnyjacko1/media/521762dc-5470-40ea-808b-aa93f4143adb_zps9a87bee2.png.html][IMG]http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag400/jonnyjacko1/521762dc-5470-40ea-808b-aa93f4143adb_zps9a87bee2.png[/IMG][/URL]

Myself and some others have turned to freepside recently to try and help keep the action alive and help the freeps stand up against the creep overpower. Plus I really want to get that rank 8 banner on cappy
    But don't worry, as soon as the action stabilises and I've got my rank I'll be back to creepside to rank my warleader
    Hmmm but will all the switchers come back over heph.....more time they spend there more time the easy life gets a hold :{)
    Loads of us still need gearing atm i still believe the fights will balance better once us freeps carry abit more wait ,still early days ,why the hell we just couldn't just swap armour like for like both sides i never know ,would have stopped this emz farming for quick earning gear issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Erekos View Post
    Some nice fights inside River OP and between EC - lug GY. Keep it up freeps!
    Nice, been any more gv camping ?
    PvP Youtube channel

Quote Originally Posted by Celembar View Post
    Nice, been any more gv camping ?
    nah been at tr oc ec etc recently
    Mrmatty- R14 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by crockett1986 View Post
    nah been at tr oc ec etc recently
    Ah glad to hear of some improvements in action lately
    PvP Youtube channel

Freeps are still mostly outnumbered but we've had a few good fights lately.

Have to admit I'm really starting to miss my warleader, captain is getting more boring by the day...
    I miss the old moors...
    Last edited by Hepheastus; Nov 02 2012 at 07:12 PM.

Page 40 of 164 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 90 140 ... LastLast