We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 39 of 164 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 89 139 ... LastLast
    Tables have turned alright, but i must say and this is coming from a creep main player, but atm the amount of creeps vs freeps is just hilarious, the dmg that creeps is well not insane but epic high, there is next to no chance of getting a kill against a higher ranked creep vs my rank 8 auda champ for example.

the amount of normal freeps on creepside is high ill give you that, and what was with all the defilers yday, i think i counted 8-9 defis in total, many just rolled :P
    still the fights yday were funny, i just hope i can soon join the creepside :P
    Last edited by Faildget; Oct 24 2012 at 01:28 AM.

The original Valdez

Are the minstrels still here?
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Tables have turned alright, but i must say and this is coming from a creep main player, but atm the amount of creeps vs freeps is just hilarious, the dmg that creeps is well not insane but epic high, there is next to no chance of getting a kill against a high ranked creep vs my rank 8 auda champ for example
    the fact that we needed 2 rangers just to push back creeps from GV a bit, even though we were all grouped, kinda sais it all

Anyone else have problems logging in today?

I've tried for 3h to log in, all goes well until i pick up a toon, say my reaver in this case, same happens with all toons.

3-5mins and my reaver is loaded, can't move, not connected to chat servers, still in fellow tab i see 5-7 people playing, and locations change after each log. zS

The original Valdez

And Heph, yes.

I think the most unbalanced thing atm, is the physi/tac masteries from ops.

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post

Keep Dreaming Jag
    +1 ;-) Charge!
    Elmariachi, Rank 13 Minstrel

Respect the elderly

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Tables have turned alright, but i must say and this is coming from a creep main player, but atm the amount of creeps vs freeps is just hilarious, the dmg that creeps is well not insane but epic high, there is next to no chance of getting a kill against a higher ranked creep vs my rank 8 auda champ for example.

the amount of normal freeps on creepside is high ill give you that, and what was with all the defilers yday, i think i counted 8-9 defis in total, many just rolled :P
    still the fights yday were funny, i just hope i can soon join the creepside :P
    Now I am probably going to be flamed /stoned/shaved and my doggie treats will probably be taken away after this post but here goes:

Last night I arrived at GV to see the slaughter of the hated freep. First thing I noticed was that there were allot of creepies on freepside who were actually holding the freeps in the fight. Well all the rage of being zerged and my poor lvl 0 aodacity rank 3 toon slaughtered in HH by 6 freeps at a time came to the fore and I joined in a nice game of bash the freep. But fortunately/unfortunately the rage did not last that long. I started thinking of all the nights sitting at gy or grams thinking how stupid the freeps are and listening to the few creeps on complaining about the &&&& action (We all been there so you know what I am talking about) and I realized..we are doing exactly what they where doing, the exact same thing we all complained about. I actually left and did some real life paperwork because somehow I did not want to be a part of it.

Why not show them that creepside is better than them, let them out..give them space to maneuver and then slaughter them. Don't turn into what we hated for so long....

This is my personal opinion and yes I am now waiting for all the &&&&&& no brain comments.

P.S I am off course blaming Maude for this post ..I haven't been thinking strait since she gave me that anti burg flea powder, Thingo please check the expiry date on those please

Quote Originally Posted by Torhowl View Post
    Why not show them that creepside is better than them, let them out..give them space to maneuver and then slaughter them. Don't turn into what we hated for so long....
    Half of the creeps camping GV are likely the same freeps who were zerging creeps and ezmoding a couple of weeks ago.
    Last edited by Beleg-Of-Doriath; Oct 24 2012 at 11:14 AM.
    [b][color=lightblue]"[i]'Ai! ai!'[/i] wailed Legolas. [i]'A Rune-Keeper! A Rune-Keeper is come!'[/i]

Gimli stared with wide eyes. [i]'Tolkien's Bane!'[/i] he cried, and letting his axe fall he covered his face."[/color][/b]

Beleg has said the truth, playing creepside atm is the fastest way to win commendations for most ezmode players,
    I prefer to not say creep/freep player because there's a amount of good, honest and nice pvp players at both sides, so I like to mention pvp players and ezmode ones.
    To those we like pvp, it looks confusing, main creep players trying to support freepside...
    I said same thing by years, the only problem is the mentality of a high average of players, not being creep/freep.
    The people who likes pvp, plays pvp.

Enjoy
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Omg what the hell is happening up there......one thing is for sure freeps will be coming up in next few days seen alot of reg pvpers still lvling ,friday i be up and im sure around same time from what i seen running around the lvl 83 areas there will be alot more joining soon.

Still freeps lvling chaps early days give it time.....op or not numbers will make great difference with any major inbalance.

zS is what i think :P

Easy points for easy moders.
    Last edited by Faildget; Oct 26 2012 at 12:01 PM.

The original Valdez

So sad to see how cheat-style become a normal thing in the moors...
    And much more sad is when its a all known issue and turbine staff do nothing.
    Regards to all the real players, i wish u all a nice time in the middle earth.

Some fc to get easy commendations, other use the store to win. Both not forbidden and both just as lame.

Mich if you refer to brands, thank sauron they got nerfed!

Btw, mordiriths brand finally dropped for mio so easy times ahead!

And amigo Gordins, when will i see you in moors harrassing me and stabbing me? gogo level upp!
    Last edited by Faildget; Oct 26 2012 at 01:46 PM.

The original Valdez

My thoughts first day back in ettens lvl 85.......

1/ New ettens build seems to have caused more hugging --->big mistake turbs.
    2/ Creeps seem to free roam around a lot more --->good improvement imo.
    3/ Creeps didn't seem to or need to play any kind of tactical style sad to see --->think yous might get bored long term bad thing imo.
    4/ Just about every freep looked vulnerable --->the way it should be imo to a degree.
    5/ Just about every creep looked indestructible except wargies ----->Seems devs have the creeps backs atm swings and roundabouts suppose down side is we lost all freep numbers.
    6/ Doesn't seem any need for creeps to group at all now ---->hmmmmm.
    7/ Seems freeps have been pushed to hugging ---->sad to see again.
    8/ So many freeps gone to creeps, did bit detective work and yes loads of supposed pure blood freep have switched sad to see.
    9/ Seems alot of moral on some classes creep side ---->stamping out solo play good or bad ?bad for the lone wanderer.
    10/ 5min timer way to short for switchers -----> bad thing.

Not sure what freeps will be like when we all geard and more come up from the pve zones at 85 in next few weeks ,my worry is they will switch straight to creep time will tell suppose....

One more thing 100% respect to the few creeps gone freep due to the creep game play not been challenging enough........im here to stay either way just hope the rest of the freeps that come up don't feel put off or feel the need to go creep.

I hope all the switchers are just playing creep to feed comms to their freep, that way they should switch back again soon.

I welcome any new creep that is here to stay, if they are just here for the easy ride until the going gets tough, I don't have much time for them tbh

Kudos to freeps that are putting up a good fight at the moment despite being out numbered.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100000b8611/signature.png]Pawz[/charsig]

Not the best action last night.
    Freeps whom are still leveling up, please hurry! Your fellow free people need you!
    I just plain suck on my level 71 minstrel to make any difference..... hmmm thinking about it, I just plain suck on any class.

P.s. my sincere apologies to Rockingdude.
    [CENTER][B]Xodus-Warleader 12 Black Guard[/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][IMG]http://s3.mmoguildsites.com/s3/gallery_images/223082/large.png?1299381617[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][I]I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend[/I][/CENTER]

13 Oct 12 568,591 18,912 1,625 58
    11 Oct 12 545,659 14,506 1,587 -14
    10 Oct 12 531,153 17,111 1,601 -98

Nice job Eraelin

28 Oct 12 140,031 20,563 1,432 -65

Nice job "Sednorwen" zS

I dont need to continue on this. Only say: thanks for trolling me last weeks.

PD: Eraelin, I know there isnt a place to burrow yourself. Hypocrite !! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Glorthindal View Post
    P.s. my sincere apologies to Rockingdude.
    Why?

edit: for countless rapes at gy to fellow creeps playing a freep for once? Or?
    Last edited by Atriohm; Oct 28 2012 at 06:38 AM.
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

Quote Originally Posted by Rejit View Post

Nice job "Sednorwen" zS

Fail troll is fail....

28 Oct 12 evernight Sednorwen Alpha and the Omega 185,834 14,277 1,598 446

btw... have u seen inf gain increase... or even the action from yday to suggest high inf gain? or do u just assume im 'farming comms' as u like to call it?

Ask any freep who was on yday, where they was, I was there trying to kill them... i dont need to FC tyvm!
    [URL=http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/jonnyjacko1/media/521762dc-5470-40ea-808b-aa93f4143adb_zps9a87bee2.png.html][IMG]http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag400/jonnyjacko1/521762dc-5470-40ea-808b-aa93f4143adb_zps9a87bee2.png[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Erekos View Post
    Fail troll is fail....

28 Oct 12 evernight Sednorwen Alpha and the Omega 185,834 14,277 1,598 446

btw... have u seen inf gain increase... or even the action from yday to suggest high inf gain? or do u just assume im 'farming comms' as u like to call it?

Ask any freep who was on yday, where they was, I was there trying to kill them... i dont need to FC tyvm!
    he sees big numbers adnd assumes things mate he doesnt no we was on majority of the day pushing at the front line where ever the action was we had DOF buffs for 6 hours with the keeps thats some extrime inf gain healing and dps

Quote Originally Posted by Rejit View Post
    13 Oct 12 568,591 18,912 1,625 58
    11 Oct 12 545,659 14,506 1,587 -14
    10 Oct 12 531,153 17,111 1,601 -98

Nice job Eraelin

Nice job "Sednorwen" zS

PD: Eraelin, I know there isnt a place to burrow yourself. Hypocrite !! ^^
    You realise all of those dates (for me) are before RoR, right? Those numbers are/were very easy to get if you play a lot, it's not my problem if you can't manage them without FCing.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    Why?

edit: for countless rapes at gy to fellow creeps playing a freep for once? Or?
    Rock will understand.
    It was a slaughter at the GY for a long long time, and creeps yesterday were acting exactly like freeps did before the update.
    Back then we moaned about lame action, asked whether the freeps enjoyed pinning us within the gy for hours on end, asked why would OP freeps even need to play that way etc, but when we creeps had the opportunity we did the exact same thing.
    Even those of you who switched over to freep could not make a difference.

Perhaps it was because of the past behavior from freeps the thought of a little pay back was just too irresistible to many creeps, and was something they needed to get out of their system. Perhaps those freeps that engaged in such behavior and are now playing creep did not help, a case of there's no one to fight because those others are camping GY, so I might as well go the GY and try and scrounge some comms myself.

I myself fell into this kind of thinking, after an hour of not going to the GY and being bored out of my mind and getting little reward from questing, found my virtual feet drawn to the GY to see if anything had changed.
    It hadn't so I stood around watching for a bit, when people attacked me I moved away whilst healing myself, occasionally bubbling/healing people mostly because it is not in me to not help a fellow creep, if anyone gave me too much agro i'd snap an attack for the quick heal response, which of course gave me points when freeps were defeated.
    I got a lot of comms doing this very simple thing over the course of around half an hour, I was bored went to DoF, got bored again and came back to GY and still no change, got some more comms from healing people.

But for me even though I got quite a few comms (around 1200ish just from healing) it was extremely boring, and the highlight for me yesterday was beating the central DoF boss for the 1st time.

So I hope the action improves and we get some actual battles again real soon, and those freeps still leveling come back, and those freeps who switched to creep have only done so to get comms for armour sets and go back to being freeps.
    [CENTER][B]Xodus-Warleader 12 Black Guard[/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][IMG]http://s3.mmoguildsites.com/s3/gallery_images/223082/large.png?1299381617[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][I]I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend[/I][/CENTER]

A big thanks to everyone who participated in today's RvR. This has been the best action in weeks!
    And hats off to the brave creeps doing their best against the massive healing power the freeps brought

But I think it was high time creeps were showed they could still be beaten hehehe
    Last edited by Hepheastus; Oct 28 2012 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hepheastus View Post
    A big thanks to everyone who participated in today's RvR. This has been the best aciton in weeks!
    And hats off to the brave creeps doing their best against the massive healing power the freeps brought

But I think it was high time creeps were showed they could still be beaten hehehe
    cheers heph was fun sry couldnt give a better fight we lacked some dps power and rat following ;p... i counted like 3 cappies 4=5 minis hehe but i hope freeps all switched to creep sayuing they got no chance think again as uhavnt lost your dps at all once geared all things will be fine!

Page 39 of 164 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 89 139 ... LastLast