We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 38 of 164 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Hahahahahaha that hilarious moment when you realise a reaver you thought was decent is Aulin. zSSSSSS

Exclamation Stop taking it so serius

For All the people who are raging about cheating in the forums and spent more time at the sites spying our movements more than the game it self: Too bad your spying site dont see the whole picture and even worse that you blindly trust it to immedietly accuse people of cheating. The only Reason I got my level 61 burg to rank 5 in one single day is simple because I got him undeleted with his Rank 5 and everything two weeks ago. This was my old main character from the Beta about 5 years back. At the middle of my gaming carrier I got hacked by not being carefull and had him deleted by the hacker. I created a new burglar called Eregrin, but now with the reimbursement service I payed to get the old one back. I renamed my newest burglar to Erlekin who is at Rank 1 and then renamed my automatically renamed old eregrin back to Eregrin. He was my first character with his hard earned rank 5 back at 2007 -2008 where ettenmoors was more fun. I gave you more information, more time and more attention that I could ever want to give to a person who spents his time to a game's forums looking for the next casual player to annoy and accuse. Stop taking things so seriously. Its just a game. Leave the spying game in the sites and just play. There will always be someone with bigest rank than you and you are better of if you never get to rank 15. So why worry? Also the fact that I gave some information on the forums 5 years back about my characters could be the reason my account got hacked in the first place... The game is the safiest place to be, not the sites about the game where anyone can read about your account's information. If there is a way to avoid spreading all this information about our characters so easily to the internet please advise me. Sorry for the long post. I would not make another. I play.

hilarious you say?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitholean View Post
    Hahahahahaha that hilarious moment when you realise a reaver you thought was decent is Aulin. zSSSSSS
    You seem to know my characters better than me. Its in my reaver that I am not decent. But name one reason I am not decent on aulin? For dancing in the ettens instead of fighting you or for always helping people who need a tank for instances? Get off the forums and just play, friend. i have no idea who you are but you are spenting time to get to know me aparently

Hows the fights going up there atm ?

Should be up in few days pac-man style pve npcs arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hate fighting A.I MOBS :/

Nebi, yes xD

And to pouch, amigo im afraid the moors is just absolutely horrible, freeps have no chance atm,
    Is no fun, no challenge atm

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    This is Mainly aimed at Beltazor and Narghast,

As far as i can remember, The southop rocks, LC HS has been a place for spars.

A place where nobody attacks anotherone without mutual agreement.

Please, try to respect this next time your going 2v1 a creep with no intention to fight, whos waiting for a freep to show up at spars.

Ty and have a nice day.

ç _ ç is not true!

i know what happen at the spar spot!!

ù.ù you offend me valdez!

When i was with belta i was fighting 1vs1 after that belta comes... is not my fault (and we wasen't at the spot but 100/200 meter away) <.<
    I try to be honest with all creeps and they know it....
    (yeah HH dosen't count XD)

btw i want make a fair duel with you the next time (i have never see you alone XD but i know you are strong enough to kill me ).

pls valdez do not say something you do not know the next time ^^ i respect you

cya good people!

Well i read ooc that 2 freeps attacked a creep waiting to spar, mapped there and saw you 2 against the defi, but enough about it.

And yeah, im up for a 1v1, could be interesting to see how reavers can do against minis after the update

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    And yeah, im up for a 1v1, could be interesting to see how reavers can do against minis after the update
    Enjoy your OP morale and resistances ^^
    A day Embolo will get back to the Moors and you'll all have to run for your life (you know my dorf stinks too much...)

let me have a 85 armour (in this state i can't fight no one XD) after that i return in the ettens (i'm not foolish yet)

Yeah with r7 audacity its pretty bad, we had a run in the moors today, with few op's on our side the damage was even abit okish but the creeps hit like trucks
    And btw nice way of ruining the fun, fight infront of tr and out of the blue, tr auto-turns red. Gj turbine devs zS

Ty for at least trying to fight us earlier Asi was great fun... and yes auto flip TR &&& xD way to ruin the fun :/

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggahl View Post
    You are epic, Jaggahl!! +rep

Keep Dreaming Jag

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Video bla bla
    Pfft, they wouldn't do that if they didn't have devs on their side. +rep to Jagg

Respect to those few freeps who fought last night. Really felt sorry to see you getting zerged over and over again at TR and you still came back.

The only thing freeps can do at the moment is organize. Only organized freep have a chance to get a few kills. Don't hope for big improvements with full audacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post

Keep Dreaming Jag
    The non-edited version is far better. :P Jag 1 - Hayley 0.

It's a shame that all the fail/ezmode freeps have jumped ship and logged creep QQing about this and that, then camp GV and kill their fellow freepies, the few that actually come down and try to get abit of pvp going.

What's also lol is that people who usually play creep have to try and form a freep group to fight the masses of freeps that have recently logged creep as they can no longer face roll and have to use their brains. It's funny seeing all the c+p from weavers showing the reflect damage hits I suppose it is too hard to look at debuffs/buffs when your face is mashing off your dps buttons, but then again freeps don't notice WL bubbles and continue to DPS, no chance at looking for a wee weaver buff.

Nice fights valdez, heph & co at tr yesterday, you took on more than double/triple your numbers at one stage maybe the brave free peoples could learn a thing or too from you guys, big fail that the keep auto flipped on you lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Maf-- View Post
    It's a shame that all the fail/ezmode freeps have jumped ship and logged creep QQing about this and that, then camp GV and kill their fellow freepies, the few that actually come down and try to get abit of pvp going.
    This.

They all want easy renown/infamy, that's why they switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Maf--
    Did you expect anything less? It was obvious that if the tables turned with this expansion then the bottom-feeders of freep-side would slither over to creep side.

Quote Originally Posted by Beleg-Of-Doriath View Post
    Did you expect anything less? It was obvious that if the tables turned with this expansion then the bottom-feeders of freep-side would slither over to creep side.
    I honestly did not expect quite so many people to switch sides.

But Hats off to the noble freeps whom are still playing their side, "you have shown your quality, sir. The very highest"

i knew this would happend zS action will never change as long turbine dont balance it
    shame.
    thx to all the brave freeps who was trying all they could to fight the creeps.
    so soon i get my gear on hunter i will join the freep side

I think it's funny how the tables have turned. Even if only for a short while

Page 38 of 164 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 88 138 ... LastLast