We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 36 of 164 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 86 136 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Torhowl View Post
    Dont know how much you could have seen of the fight since you spent most of your time traveling from gy only to die again. Btw....I don't really care if you corpse jump me cause I know you cant beat me 1vs 1 but I noticed you corpse jump allot of creeps...and only after it was a 10v1 zerg...is that a inferiority complex you have?

Go learn from some other hunters, couple decent ones around...maybe you will get a bit better
    Lol ok its never 10 wargs on me and u never jumped me. Didnt know wargs did 1v 1 on this server
    Rank11 Hunter Stakeknife
    Rank9 Reaver Premiumstake
    Rank7 Warg Stakesdug

Quote Originally Posted by Stakeknife1 View Post
    Lol ok its never 10 wargs on me and u never jumped me. Didnt know wargs did 1v 1 on this server
    I 1vs1 you today in HH...
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

Lol Atriohm, I would not brag of beat hunter 1 on 1-try me o_o

P.s.
    Nice fights at Lug xr yesterday indeed xD
    Also nice gank like 10 wargs on sb after lol o_O
    Last edited by bosty; Oct 10 2012 at 05:05 PM.
    Elmariachi, Rank 13 Minstrel

Respect the elderly

Shows you what you know about creepside on this server. There are lots of solo wargs, some damn good ones. More solo wargs than solo freeps. Only time most of us group is when you brave freepies run around in a zerg killing solo creeps or because all freepies seem to have a cry button on keyboard..as soon as you touch them they scream for more.

Quote Originally Posted by bosty View Post
    Lol Atriohm, I would not brag of beat hunter 1 on 1-try me o_o
    Why should I spar an op class? Give me 3 good reasons and maybe I will.

Shows you what you know about creepside on this server. There are lots of solo wargs, some damn good ones. More solo wargs than solo freeps. Only time most of us group is when you brave freepies run around in a zerg killing solo creeps or because all freepies seem to have a cry button on keyboard..as soon as you touch them they scream for more.
    Maybe your right but your not 1 of them from what iv seen. Yeah did have a 1 v 1 at hh and i almost killed the rank 10 warg.
    Last edited by Stakeknife1; Oct 11 2012 at 05:21 AM.
    Rank11 Hunter Stakeknife
    Rank7 Warg Stakesdug

Smile

Dont know how much you could have seen of the fight since you spent most of your time traveling from gy only to die again. Btw....I don't really care if you corpse jump me cause I know you cant beat me 1vs 1 but I noticed you corpse jump allot of creeps...and only after it was a 10v1 zerg...is that a inferiority complex you have?

Go learn from some other hunters, couple decent ones around...maybe you will get a bit better
    This made me have a good laugh this morning solo Wargs . As for stake going to gy during that fight he lasted the whole fight, but cant say that about, you hiding in sb looking for the big fight were you ?

Stake

Stake is in the same kin as me and is always on Team Speak when he plays and i never hear him with a bad word about anyone but some creeps cant wait to have a go
    Now am i wrong in saying the the ettens is PvP which to me means that you go round killing everything but why do you have a go at stake for doing what you are meant to
    I think if you dont want to die dont play rather than take chep shoots at someone that just has fun without crying

Maybe your right but your not 1 of them from what iv seen. Yeah did have a 1 v 1 at hh and i almost killed the rank 10 warg.
    Never claimed to be. Still want to know why the corpse jumping..some people have commented on you never saying bad thing and blah,blah,blah..but I have seen you jump creeps( often) and allot of those creeps never say bad things or anything in that line. Really sad..but then that seems to be the freep mentality on this server.

Quote Originally Posted by lesmun View Post
    Stake is in the same kin as me and is always on Team Speak when he plays and i never hear him with a bad word about anyone but some creeps cant wait to have a go
    Now am i wrong in saying the the ettens is PvP which to me means that you go round killing everything but why do you have a go at stake for doing what you are meant to
    I think if you dont want to die dont play rather than take chep shoots at someone that just has fun without crying
    And your point is?

btw I was questing and also had npc on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    Why should I spar an op class? Give me 3 good reasons and maybe I will.
    Same as you are op to hunter and you were so happily letting him know that you beat him 1 on 1

Have a nice day
    Elmariachi, Rank 13 Minstrel

Respect the elderly

Quote Originally Posted by bosty View Post
    Same as you are op to hunter and you were so happily letting him know that you beat him 1 on 1

Have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    I 1vs1 you today in HH...
    interpretation...

Never claimed to be. Still want to know why the corpse jumping..some people have commented on you never saying bad thing and blah,blah,blah..but I have seen you jump creeps( often) and allot of those creeps never say bad things or anything in that line. Really sad..but then that seems to be the freep mentality on this server.
    This is my last post on this i dont jump all creeps lol only wargs and when u get ganked by A group of wargs that take turns stunning u until ur dead the piss and jump all over u i feel u deserve a wee jumping. So expect much the same tonight and any other time.
    See u in the moors
    Rank11 Hunter Stakeknife
    Rank7 Warg Stakesdug

i dont jump all creeps lol only wargs
    Please don't cry if Wargs target you more now lol

Personally I don't care if I get corpse jumped, I find it amusing. I will probably go for someone who has corpse jumped me first every time though.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100000b8611/signature.png]Pawz[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by lesmun View Post

And your point is?
    I think what his trying to say its a game and he dont cry about it unlike others

im only 13 and i can see that

Its a game you get jumped deal with it!

Can't we all be friends?

This is Mainly aimed at Beltazor and Narghast,

As far as i can remember, The southop rocks, LC HS has been a place for spars.

A place where nobody attacks anotherone without mutual agreement.

Please, try to respect this next time your going 2v1 a creep with no intention to fight, whos waiting for a freep to show up at spars.

Ty and have a nice day.

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    ...a creep with no intention to fight, whos waiting for a freep to show up at spars...
    [IMG]http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000078e83/01008/signature.png[/IMG]
    [url=http://lotroaltfinder.net/Evernight/Embolo]Alts[/url]

This is Mainly aimed at Beltazor and Narghast,

As far as i can remember, The southop rocks, LC HS has been a place for spars.

A place where nobody attacks anotherone without mutual agreement.

Please, try to respect this next time your going 2v1 a creep with no intention to fight, whos waiting for a freep to show up at spars.

Ty and have a nice day.
    QQ, if you were there alone I don't blame them for killing you. You could have been waiting for your group to cap south OP, they couldn't know. Didn't DRing away work this time?

Lol Embolo xD
    Just btw, was not me waiting for a spar

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Norana View Post
    QQ, if you were there alone I don't blame them for killing you. You could have been waiting for your group to cap south OP, they couldn't know. Didn't DRing away work this time?

Hello there girl.
    Fail troll is fail.

When will you go out with me? A good 1v1 could release some tention you have against me.
    Mby in a bush at some park?

The original Valdez

Hello there girl.

When will you go out with me?
    I didn't know you dated Guys In Real Life Asi.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001be9b6/signature.png]Berserkr[/charsig]
    [SIZE=1]r10 str / r7 wdr / r6 wvr / r6 bwr / r7 dfr
    r8 lmr / r5 rkr / r? mtr[/SIZE]

What pvp improvement are you most excited about with rohan?

Infamy from healing for me!

Page 36 of 164 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 86 136 ... LastLast