We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 34 of 164 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Thanks a lot to all I sparred last two nights, where really tough but enjoyable fights (especially Tar/Aniq)
    Hope we can do the same again tonight!
    Last edited by Erekos; Oct 04 2012 at 10:03 AM.
    [URL=http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/jonnyjacko1/media/521762dc-5470-40ea-808b-aa93f4143adb_zps9a87bee2.png.html][IMG]http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag400/jonnyjacko1/521762dc-5470-40ea-808b-aa93f4143adb_zps9a87bee2.png[/IMG][/URL]

I be on tonight chaps give me shout ani kk........

I see dead weavers....yum yum

This is so funny, I can't help to butt in! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Veowulf View Post
    trololol. creeps never zerg. last 2 days we are 3 freeps online in ec and i counted 13 creeps at least who zerged us. and then someone best ba on EN corpjump on me. come on best ba. face me 1vs1. one hit from me in ec and u still runing in tol......or oc. how many times u r alone? how many wl and def u need around u to face me? if u win me to spar i ll sit there to corpjumb me for one hour to be happy.

btw thx and respect zilinder and badarg who accepted spars. and jessie too. see u all in game.
    I've known Vital for the past 5 years, if not more, and he's been in my tribe for 2-3 years. I've grouped with him and raided with him, and hunted down quite a few freeps that are on everyone's hitlist. He's never, ever, corpsejumped anyone in all those 5 years...

And to ask a BA to spar a minstrel and call it a fair fight is so messed up. Since when is an OP healing class fighting a ranged, underpowered creep class fair? What planet do you live on? O.o

As for the EC fights ... eh??? You want him to spar you when you have your NPCs around? Sounds like you just want an easy kill. And OC? OC is usually one end of the wb-oc ping pong. He wouldn't be there if you didn't have company...

i am at ettens for fun. i kill i die doesnt matter.
    If you die it doesn't matter? Is that why you're hugging that store brand so much? Every single time we've been chasing you down you pop up a store brand. Sit and die - like the rest of us do. It's all for fun anyhow isn't it? BTW is a rage post part of this "fun"? If I sit here and rage at everyone who ganks me, zergs me or targets me in any way - I'd be writing 100 posts. ^_^ It's only another number on your wartab - don't take it so seriously. I have over 4k deaths and you don't see me b*tching about it. I think my one star speaks for it. :P

but corpsejump is for loosers. is for those who dont dare to face others. only when i am dead u have courage to jump. and when kill someone with one raid behind takes so pleasure, words are not enough.
    So I guess you've never zerged or joined a raid that killed vital or any other creep?

this know this done.
    Er... don't translate from Greek to English - it doesn't work. Αυτό ξέρεις, αυτό κάνεις? Congrats. For those wondering what it means - loosely translated: "all you know how to do is zerg". Which is actually quite wrong for vital... He barely joins raids. And he's fought 1vs1 far longer and more than you have. And by 1vs1 I don't mean spars at LC HS - but roaming and killing whoever he finds...

Don't you have a hunter? Why don't you spar him with that - surely that requires more skill than a minstrel and is a fairer fight.
    [CENTER][B]Amasha -[/B] [COLOR=#008080]Knights of the White Tree[/COLOR] [B]- Evernight
    Lykena - [/B][COLOR=#b22222]Stalkers[/COLOR][B] - Evernight[/B]
    [/CENTER]

Cool

thanks all for the spars, specially to a couple of wargs and a weaber =)

action sometimes is bad because of players... but players are in both sides.. we can not say that one is better than the other because both being belong to the same players (i dont know if i explained right)

wanna thank all the people that make pvp map still alive

cya and go on with the good job

p.d.: with those spars I noticed that I am a loser ( BIG LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by Gootrek View Post
    p.d.: with those spars I noticed that I am a loser ( BIG LOL)
    No losers in this game goot.......just players that die trying

Sorry Kedyto the ec mass jumping, we were not corpse jumping you, i dinged and people started jump around!

The original Valdez

You dinged? Without me? QQ

About time though, big grats leechur!

Well deserved R11 Valdez. Crazy kamikaze charges to get rank up, but was the few we could enjoy today.

About Lykena's words couldn't agree more. Think Tharros had a nerdrage, similar to one I remember wen leading a freep grp, he jumped alone to chase a creep and died, he said we didn't help, he left... well, I can only suggest If you feel frustrated because with loads of storecrap you are getting owned, how we can feel? I don't use any stuff like that, I never pass the days at the side of any CG inside a keep and jump to fight with inmunity ofc when odds are in my favour.

Idk the time you were playing pvp at evernight but your steps are wrong, first because if you got zerged, hands up if any hasn't get zerged in those 6 yrs, and next you come on forums to rage about Vitalshot!! probably one of the most honest persons playing around, like a big lot I have the pleasure to know at both sides.

To not extend the post I invite to post a nerdrage QQ when you got zerged and when you are zerging with another load of people, then check the result.

It's pretty different I mean when, like this evening I logged to ask why 25 freeps were raiding against 6 creeps.
    I defend pvp, and one of PvP pillars is Challenge and Fun, useless when fights are not challenging.

Every class has the proper resources to be challenging, and if people cries because are fighting against insane numbers all got 2 ways, keep fighting or go out moors, lotro has a lot of things to do if people gets bored.

Ps.: To all creeps which fought this evening against more than twice our numbers, to all which were ganked on "fair freep fights", I clap yours for being brave. Can't clap freeps because they didn't showed that still, just a low number of them.

Have fun
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

nah! maybe was bad idea to post thread against creeps. today i had zerged from about 7 - 8 wargs stealthed who play fair, 3 times at least. and a raid too who came in ec to kill me that time who i was afk. lykena told me to log hunter. ye. next time i ll bring hunter to stun me lykena and vital shoot me like always. remember? because i don't forget. anyway, i use storebrand when i am zerged and u ll see why soon. and must say to freeps no more minstrels in ettens. creeps aren't want. bring whatever class they want to be easy. don't make their life difficult. wargs, spiders, def, wl etc. arent OP. 53% of creeps on EN are wargs. lucky?? i dont think so. hips hips and hips. oh!! i forgot sprint too. duskys group kill pvp with pve evernight and noone says something. so. no more words. this is the last thread from me because my lawyer is holidays. sry from all ppl who annoyed because vital corpsejump on me. keep going vital. u r a very brave guy. when i am dead only.

PS. i want to post me evernight with class can i log next day.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000024a691/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Hepheastus View Post
    You dinged? Without me? QQ

About time though, big grats leechur!
    Ty amigo! And i was trying to check xfire from time to time, but y u no online.

The original Valdez

gz on rank Asi
    [IMG]http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/7323/0hn4.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=#008000]85 lvl alts: champion, guard, captain, warden, burg, minnie, RK, LM[/COLOR]

Gratzzzz on rank Valdez!!!. Hope we can do an spar soon to test your new rank
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

Gratzi Asi
    MI6 - Evernight
    Original Challenger of Gothmog
    R4 Champion Erelena R9 Guardian Merebrand R12 Burglar R9 Captain R6 Hunter
    R8 Stalker | Nuntii R13 Reaver | R8 Warleader

Ty all!
    Aniq, we can spar next time im online!

The original Valdez

Gratz Asi, was about time u ranked
    And thank you so much for the spars last night, Aniq!! I can never have enough of them spars with you
    [IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img826/9797/g7xe.jpg[/IMG]

Gratz Valdez - well deserved. *gives lots of cookies*
    [CENTER][B]Amasha -[/B] [COLOR=#008080]Knights of the White Tree[/COLOR] [B]- Evernight
    [/CENTER]

nah! maybe was bad idea to post thread against creeps. today i had zerged from about 7 - 8 wargs stealthed who play fair, 3 times at least. and a raid too who came in ec to kill me that time who i was afk. lykena told me to log hunter. ye. next time i ll bring hunter to stun me lykena and vital shoot me like always. remember? because i don't forget. anyway, i use storebrand when i am zerged and u ll see why soon. and must say to freeps no more minstrels in ettens. creeps aren't want. bring whatever class they want to be easy. don't make their life difficult. wargs, spiders, def, wl etc. arent OP. 53% of creeps on EN are wargs. lucky?? i dont think so. hips hips and hips. oh!! i forgot sprint too. duskys group kill pvp with pve evernight and noone says something. so. no more words. this is the last thread from me because my lawyer is holidays. sry from all ppl who annoyed because vital corpsejump on me. keep going vital. u r a very brave guy. when i am dead only.

You're not the first person I've stunned and Vitalshot has killed... he keeps stealing all my kb's... That and we're grouped together quite often so we find a target and try to take him down.

I've had a raid come into OC to kill me too Tharros.. you're not the only one.

I've had people disappear when I was about to deliver the killing blow, you're not the only one who had "prey" get away from them.

I get zerged all the time and you don't see me using a store brand. Do I disappear when I can? Yes. Why not? If I can deny them the renown once every 5-10 minutes, why not? Most times I just die from the dots or inductions anyway. Just die fighting like the brave freep you say you are.

You must think freeps are the only ones who get zerged or ganked all the time, or have EC zerged just to kill one freep... No. It happens on both sides and to everyone. Live with it. ^_^

wargs, spiders, def, wl etc. arent OP. 53% of creeps on EN are wargs. lucky?? i dont think so. hips hips and hips.
    Wargs are not OP. Why does no one complain about the burglar hips or any other escape skills freeps have? Why is it that freeps attack the wargs on this? And I have been playing my warg (which is my only active creep since the start) since the start of PvMP in this game... I'm not a FOTM if that's what you're implying...

i use storebrand when i am zerged and u ll see why soon.
    Planning on sending raids after me to constantly zerg me Tharros? You won't be the first, nor the last. ^_^

Don't take the game so seriously.
    Last edited by Lykena; Oct 05 2012 at 08:28 AM.
    [/CENTER]

trololol. creeps never zerg. last 2 days we are 3 freeps online in ec and i counted 13 creeps at least who zerged us. and then someone best ba on EN corpjump on me. come on best ba. face me 1vs1. one hit from me in ec and u still runing in tol......or oc. how many times u r alone? how many wl and def u need around u to face me? if u win me to spar i ll sit there to corpjumb me for one hour to be happy.
    ok i see. lawyers begun to speech. keep good job. i am at ettens for fun. i kill i die doesnt matter. but corpsejump is for loosers. is for those who dont dare to face others. only when i am dead u have courage to jump. and when kill someone with one raid behind takes so pleasure, words are not enough. this know this done.
    Thanks all for the rank gz posts to all and gz Val too love you all <3

First of all I merged all the BS you say in a single post
    I saw many ppl talked.But none talked bad for me?whats going on?WE have a minstrel raging?

So i suppose there is no need but hell man, when am I gonna talk about it?

LOL Mr storebrander, Mr lotropremiumstorecrap user you dare to say such things?
    Seriously when did i CJ on you?Give me a proof(record me) and slap it to my face if you can
    The only player i ever cjed was on a hunter doing it on me before when i died the same way you did with a zerg
    And you know what the best part?That Hunter + common dmg and NO OILS.Ofc i wont say his name cause i even challenged him to a spar without evades and he said: naah CBA. anw(you know who you are )

How dare you using the Name Tharros which means courage to the most OP class since RoI?
    AS IF you have the courage to go out with any other class.Where is your champ?Thats the kind of char that deserves such a name.You make my day Mr storeman

Did you even play minstrel before roi?I was and it needed skill
    When healing was -50% and then -80%?
    When anthems COULDNT be on the move and NO hot from Free people??
    When CoS was 20s cd MAX and no Hot?
    When WS had a 10s stancetail?
    When there was no trait for Bolster with no induction penalty on hit?
    When power cost was beyond belief?
    When still as death had 20m cd?
    When When When When When
    NO mr storebrand
    Go and ask ppl around when i was playing minstrel HOW i was playing it

Let me tell you story mister Storebrand.
    2 months ago the developers released a very small peak of the new Ettenmoors rewards and in that there was a small reference for the unique 2nd Age weapons for free people on R10.
    So what happens after that?ALL freeps the vast majority of players came to the moors and for atleast 2 months creeps were zerged and staying in grams all day long.So if creeps were zerged all the time was ok huh?but now you get zerged 4-5 times per night and you rage?
    You zerg I zerg and EVERYONE zergs when they get the chance right?

Now after these 2 months these 4 last night most freeps switched to wargs cause of the changes in RoR.So who is to blame?wargs?And there are some really devoted players wargs in our server years now.You started playing pvp a YEAR NOW and with the most OP class atm and ESPECIALLY on 1vs1
    Seriously now...YOU challenge me to a 1-1 VS with your minstrel?
    Man...are you from a different planet??
    Do you even have any idea of the fighting potential of the Minstrel?or you just play it and push buttons?
    From your point of challenging a BA With a minstrel then NO! You have no idea and i feel bad for you

With Lykena?ye i remember that day.I will say it out loud what happened exactly
    Me and lykena were on you(1 more which i dont remember) were on you from behind OC you used storebrand and were hitting on you till you went ec and MAPPED.Lol why didnt you stay there and die with pride?
    I suppose you were zerged and had to use brand?or you want me to post a vid showing you using it when there are like 4 freeps with you you and you run away when you get the first slow debuff?
    How are you expecting a SOLO creep kill a minstrel?You ever played a creep to check?
    see?you have no idea of minstrel class

If I feel bad about something its for spyrakos too...you corrupted that guy from the moment you guys played together.He wasnt like that!he wasnt using storebrands and storecrap like you do.
    And I talked with him once 2 weeks ago.Looks a nice dude.

Btw what lawyers?Im sure right now you are like: HE said to all of them who posted to say good things about him.
    Well the community says it all Mr Storebrand.If there were bad things to say why NONE is supporting what you say?Is it a creep thread and i didnt know?
    Its funny when you say: I play pvp for fun...and you went aaall the way through to give out rage posts..
    ....Well you play for fun huh?You came here and challenged me means you took the games' problems in a....
    PERSONAL WAY

lol THE IRONY IS STUNNING
    Are you sure you are not mad Mr storebrand?And you play for fun only?

Im looking forward to Ror with 10s duration of storebrands.Seriously what are you gonna do?Good luck with your store

Btw your official name in creep faction is Starros = Tharros and store combo LoL that guy was a genius

Get out of here

And... all those burglars that say that i use storebrand(i know many say it) you guys go play a creep and then know how it works
    WHEN you RIDDLE someone he WONT go in combat battle state.
    Pouchie plz tell them my friend

Ps: Την ουρά κάτω απο τα σκέλια και άντε γειά!
    Last edited by Tangaar; Oct 05 2012 at 01:11 PM.

[Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

no, it's not worth to speak with u. u have confused the brush with......toothbrush. have a nice day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HttF5...eature=related
    Last edited by Veowulf; Oct 09 2012 at 04:31 AM.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000024a691/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

Thats all you have to say?!!?

You came all the way in the forum with full soaked fists of vinegar and all you do now is troll?
    Cause you are out of resources to accuse me? I have to say you are a good troller

ahaha enjoy your failed attempt Mr storebrand
    Last edited by Tangaar; Oct 06 2012 at 06:33 PM.

[Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

today i had zerged from about 7 - 8 wargs stealthed who play fair, 3 times at least.
    That words are directed to switchers mate, I can be a creep player, but I enjoy action at both sides, but never with switchers thanks we will get lockout back in Rohan, the same players which zerged you, were the same which start all freep raids, and ofc when freeps start raiding moors annoyed they log to their freep.

I noticed about that this monday when turned the full map to blue, theres a very useful application which let you know about players, and alters, then you will know who's the switcher.

Btw, the way I don't like this players, Is not the sentence because everyone must remember we are playing a game and people plays the way they want to.

Cya around and enjoy.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Ty amigo! And i was trying to check xfire from time to time, but y u no online.
    Grats!
    So when i get a duel with commander without his bodyguards or hell hounds?

Have a nice day :P

P.s. thx for spar Arcainine
    Elmariachi, Rank 13 Minstrel

Respect the elderly

Ooohh a bit late, but gratz Vital & Val

Seems I've missed a lot of spars, hopefully there will be more soon?
    Iavadur - Black Guard

Page 34 of 164 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 84 134 ... LastLast