We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 33 of 164 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 83 133 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Norana View Post
    Red map, fights all over the place. Blue map, creeps stuck on grams stone. Pretty obvious which side is to blame for bad action.
    I wonder if you just log forums for QQ and fail trolling... Michellona

Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    Hah! I'm surprised you say 'confused'!
    Hah! I'm surprised you found a girlfriend who ISN'T called Roger!
    [COLOR="teal"]'*~.,.~*''*~.,.~*'*~.,.~*'*~.,.~*'*~.,.~*'[/COLOR]
    [URL="http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=f35hqc&s=7"]Hellfang[/URL] [COLOR="silver"]R11 Warg & Leader of[/COLOR] [URL="http://blackguard.mmoguildsites.com/"]Black Guard[/URL]
    [COLOR="silver"]-------- 4 E v e r - E v e r n i g h t --------[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Lol yes, Roger from thailand?
    Roger from Amsterdam must be close enough surely?
    [URL="http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=f35hqc&s=7"]Hellfang[/URL] [COLOR="silver"]R11 Warg & Leader of[/COLOR] [URL="http://blackguard.mmoguildsites.com/"]Black Guard[/URL]
    [COLOR="silver"]-------- 4 E v e r - E v e r n i g h t --------[/COLOR]

or from Little Britain

your not Pin Pong from Pooping but Tin Tong from Tooting

Boonie

The Avengers Officer

Black Guard Officer
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000260ab/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

?emag siht yalp llits elpoeP

Quote Originally Posted by Grahamfromaccounting View Post
    ?emag siht yalp llits elpoeP
    Hell yea man...is it true people that type backwards also eat in reverse ,good luck trying to eat an apple ouch :P

Saying that i heard few creeps like there backdoors been fed whoolalala....
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; Sep 29 2012 at 07:32 AM.

A BIG thank you to all the freeps and creeps for the fights today, can't remember the last time i've had so much fun.
    Especially the last long fights at fields were epic!

The original Valdez

A BIG thank you to all the freeps and creeps for the fights today, can't remember the last time i've had so much fun. Especially the last long fights at fields were epic!
    Same feeling from me, Hirial, Aniq, Rejit, and all the freeps which joined this RvR action, for a little time we feel like playing old times. Also for the freeps/creeps which never knew that kind of action all are invited to try. Cheers all, very good job.

A BIG thank you to all the freeps and creeps for the fights today, can't remember the last time i've had so much fun.
    Thank you to you mate, also Hirial, yuzu, rejit and all the people involved in the fights today. Was amazing day with really good fights arround etten. Hope we can repeat this more often
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

Yesterday fights reminded me of times years back when i did play more in etens and started again to play this summer since break. Thanks all who was in raid and Hirial who enabled that i fully used my healing powers yet again
    Was fun to see Valdez and co so eagerly trying to poke me in back all the time at some point and did not do him any good lol \o/
    Anyway we should do this more often than silly ganking things ;P

Have nice day all
    Elmariachi, Rank 13 Minstrel

Respect the elderly

Did you rank Ollibolli?
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

Not yet, still few thousand to go!

The original Valdez

No Probs!

GL! \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Tarenius View Post
    Indeed it is. Freeps the vast majority of the time. Particularly those that make OP groups when there are not enough creeps around to fight them, make huge zergs to PvE when they die once or twice etc.

Like Xardo said, we had some very nice fights today with a 5 man freep group fighting at times 20+ creeps (and wiping them with only 1 death). Then some freeps, after much QQ in OOC, decided they should make a massive zerg and just obliterate everything in sight. Obviously the creeps fighting our 5 man were not playing very well, but it just goes to show how OP grouped freeps that have a clue are. Many classes are still extremely OP ungrouped (such as minstrel, champ)... I would hope you can see that for yourself playing a minstrel, but who knows. Unless the freeps are very incompetent you need many more creeps to fight back & there are usually not enough (non-greenies) online.

I love that ppl dont even attempt to quote on Reds' truth and just they love to troll around
    Thats true.There was a group of a cappy with minstrels and rks and all these were really fun(you cant kill such a 6 man group even with 40 creeps if well played and dont deny that
    And even thou they wiped everything i was satisfied cause guess what...IT WAS FUN
    then the known QQers+storebranders decided to make a huge freep raid cause thats how they know to play and getting all keeps leaving creeps nothing.Dunno what to say but damn man, Why these happen only on evernight?This server used to be of the best of EU

[Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

Thx so much for the spars tonite; Aniq, Tar and Ked!! Kept on sparing for ages and it was good fun
    My rating dropped quite down at some point tho lol, but got bit up again in the end! Was a nice way to end a day, lets do it some other times aswell? Thanks again!
    [IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img826/9797/g7xe.jpg[/IMG]

Grazz Vital for rango uno-dos!

Best ba on EN And a creep pillar to the community, gogo next rank!

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpiix View Post
    Thx so much for the spars tonite; Aniq, Tar and Ked!! Kept on sparing for ages and it was good fun
    My rating dropped quite down at some point tho lol, but got bit up again in the end! Was a nice way to end a day, lets do it some other times aswell? Thanks again!
    Thank you to you mate, jessie and the spider that was arround. Was really nice fights and really fun. We fought many many times and did not want to stop because I was enjoying a lot, and many fights were equaled .
    Hope we can repeat this another day .If Pouch can be arround I know that he will enjoy aswell with us, so maybe next time we can be more

Pd: Gratz for the rank vital
    Last edited by Aniquilador; Oct 03 2012 at 01:17 AM.

Yea was there ani enjoyed it....think i bailed about 11.30pm went to log off at about 10.15pm then silly me made the mistake of having a peak at the spars bad move ,way to late tbh got up at 3.30am for work worst 9 hrs of driving i done for awhile ouch stingy eyes .

Aww pouchie u missed out on some great fun @ spars after u left
    I think we should try n get spars going bit more often, its good fun and a nice way to practice on ure skills
    [IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img826/9797/g7xe.jpg[/IMG]

trololol. creeps never zerg. last 2 days we are 3 freeps online in ec and i counted 13 creeps at least who zerged us. and then someone best ba on EN corpjump on me. come on best ba. face me 1vs1. one hit from me in ec and u still runing in tol......or oc. how many times u r alone? how many wl and def u need around u to face me? if u win me to spar i ll sit there to corpjumb me for one hour to be happy.

btw thx and respect zilinder and badarg who accepted spars. and jessie too. see u all in game.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000024a691/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Veowulf View Post
    trololol. creeps never zerg. last 2 days we are 3 freeps online in ec and i counted 13 creeps at least who zerged us. and then someone best ba on EN corpjump on me. come on best ba. face me 1vs1. one hit from me in ec and u still runing in tol......or oc. how many times u r alone? how many wl and def u need around u to face me? if u win me to spar i ll sit there to corpjumb me for one hour to be happy.

btw thx and respect zilinder and badarg who accepted spars. and jessie too. see u all in game.
    You are funny, comming from someone who began minstrel recently..

+ that zerging corpsejumping someone best ba on EN happens to have switched to a non EZ mode class. I think you could learn from it.

Enough said.

Thank you so much again, for this fun spars this night. Thank you zilinder, I love to spar against you, I never know how the spar will end against you . Thanks to Sednorweh aswell, you are amazing spider, it's really hard to win against you mate, I'm scared when rohan arrived, you have amazing potential mate . Thanks to fleshmad aswell, many really nice double k.o mate, (my favourite end). And the more creeps that were arround, thanks to all, hope we can repeat this again soon .

Pd: Thanks Bacin to tell me thought the flies that had spars in lc when I meet you in sb, hahahaha you are the best mate

Quote Originally Posted by Veowulf View Post

LOL Mr PermaStoreBrand playing rough guy...

Jump him a little more in my name Vital friend!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001be9b6/signature.png]Berserkr[/charsig]
    [SIZE=1]r10 str / r7 wdr / r6 wvr / r6 bwr / r7 dfr
    r8 lmr / r5 rkr / r? mtr[/SIZE]

Ultimate Evernight Thread: Evernight Strikes Back 6

ok i see. lawyers begun to speech. keep good job. i am at ettens for fun. i kill i die doesnt matter. but corpsejump is for loosers. is for those who dont dare to face others. only when i am dead u have courage to jump. and when kill someone with one raid behind takes so pleasure, words are not enough. this know this done.

btw valdez and thingo organized some groups and we had some very rare fights and thx about that.
    keep going.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000024a691/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

Page 33 of 164 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 83 133 ... LastLast