We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 30 of 164 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 726 to 750 of 4094
  1. #726

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Reylin View Post
    Wow you sound so big and tough ^^ Well enjoy graveyards for a while cause thats where you'll be spending half your time.
    Hope you take it like a man and keep freeping after ror!
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

  2. #727
    Quote Originally Posted by Reylin View Post
    Ha ha ha ha Im hoping he makes a video of it and posts it on the forum lol.
    I would say you are a similar skill level on burg.
    MI6 - Evernight
    Original Challenger of Gothmog
    R4 Champion Erelena R9 Guardian Merebrand R12 Burglar R9 Captain R6 Hunter
    R8 Stalker | Nuntii R13 Reaver | R8 Warleader

  3. #728
    Quote Originally Posted by Merebrand View Post
    I would say you are a similar skill level on burg.
    What do you mean Mere?
    .

  4. #729
    Quote Originally Posted by Reylin View Post
    What do you mean Mere?
    Nothing
    MI6 - Evernight
    Original Challenger of Gothmog
    R4 Champion Erelena R9 Guardian Merebrand R12 Burglar R9 Captain R6 Hunter
    R8 Stalker | Nuntii R13 Reaver | R8 Warleader

  5. #730
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by Merebrand View Post
    Nothing
    Grazt on r15 Mere well deserve!

  6. #731
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lincolnshire, UK
    Posts
    114
    Now now freeplings & creepies, behave yourselves or my 8-legged warg will be on you like a sack of hobbit-toes!

    Mr Rey, please quit the 'arrassment on Luglat or I'll choose him as my next apprentice wargling & you burgs shall suffer our wrath!

    But seriously, play nice. Or I'll eat y'all
    Iavadur - Black Guard

  7. #732
    Quote Originally Posted by Calengir View Post
    Or I'll eat y'all
    Your peter parker super powers are no match for me......tonight im out collecting venom

    p.s the Green Goblin ca-chinGGGgggg

  8. #733
    Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Your peter parker super powers are no match for me......tonight im out collecting venom

    p.s the Green Goblin ca-chinGGGgggg
    I misread you collecting women, makes sense..
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

  9. #734
    So I logged in to have some fun and relax..and yip no surprise, a freep zerg taking keeps, zerging solo creeps. You attack one freep hoping he would have the courage to go 1v1 but no...the rest of the small minded ***** arrives and are all very proud of there 15 vs 1 kill. I would like to thank all those freeps ( a few especially), the fight clubbers, comm farmers and general idiots for ruining what use to be a great game for me. I no you don't really care because you are self centered ( words I am not allowed to say here). If only we had more freeps like old Pouchy on then there were some hope. Anyway I am off to find something to enjoy..the origional reason I played this game. Good luck creepies.

  10. #735
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hampshire, UK
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Torhowl View Post
    So I logged in to have some fun and relax..and yip no surprise, a freep zerg taking keeps, zerging solo creeps. You attack one freep hoping he would have the courage to go 1v1 but no...the rest of the small minded ***** arrives and are all very proud of there 15 vs 1 kill. I would like to thank all those freeps ( a few especially), the fight clubbers, comm farmers and general idiots for ruining what use to be a great game for me. I no you don't really care because you are self centered ( words I am not allowed to say here). If only we had more freeps like old Pouchy on then there were some hope. Anyway I am off to find something to enjoy..the origional reason I played this game. Good luck creepies.
    Unfortunately posts like this only makes them happier
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100000b8611/signature.png]Pawz[/charsig]

  11. #736
    A warg complaining about not getting a 1 vs 1 against a hunter. The irony!

  12. #737
    Sadly Norana, this is the small minded response I knew was coming..it was actually a cappy and a champ. But you believe and say what you want. I truly don't care.

  13. #738
    Quote Originally Posted by Calengir View Post
    Mr Rey, please quit the 'arrassment on Luglat or I'll choose him as my next apprentice wargling & you burgs shall suffer our wrath!

    But seriously, play nice. Or I'll eat y'all
    Iva Iva Iva... -_- The reason why I use 8000 poison pots. I was meaning to ask you but cant be bothered logging in to check if you are on creep side. What plug in do you use to check your commendations and like percentage to next rank bud? I saw it on your picture of your rank *(which I must say gratz upon)*

    Plus congratulations to Laphor ^^ Nice Cloak btw.

    ~Happy Hunting
    Last edited by Reylin; Sep 05 2012 at 04:46 PM.
    .

  14. #739
    Quote Originally Posted by Torhowl View Post
    So I logged in to have some fun and relax..and yip no surprise, a freep zerg taking keeps, zerging solo creeps. You attack one freep hoping he would have the courage to go 1v1 but no...the rest of the small minded ***** arrives and are all very proud of there 15 vs 1 kill. I would like to thank all those freeps ( a few especially), the fight clubbers, comm farmers and general idiots for ruining what use to be a great game for me. I no you don't really care because you are self centered ( words I am not allowed to say here). If only we had more freeps like old Pouchy on then there were some hope. Anyway I am off to find something to enjoy..the origional reason I played this game. Good luck creepies.
    Goodbye. Will you make a goodbye thread when you leave? Thank you.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000173ea/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

  15. #740
    KK im seeing lot of deflated players atm moral is low around the ettens........Can suggest any really down hearted players just hang fire for few weeks don't do anything irrational RoR is just around the corner ,i got strong feeling RoR will sort the men from the boys and bring new light to a dismal deflated pvp area.

    Gz btw Iva

  16. #741
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    KK im seeing lot of deflated players atm moral is low around the ettens........Can suggest any really down hearted players just hang fire for few weeks don't do anything irrational RoR is just around the corner ,i got strong feeling RoR will sort the men from the boys and bring new light to a dismal deflated pvp area.

    Gz btw Iva
    Too late m8, and that's not directed at the players either Creep or Freep. So many dedicated LOTRO PVMP players have already bailed, I had several PM's just logging in tonight from friends. LOTRO has simply not dedicated enough Dev time or attention to PVMP, many broken promises by them in the past, and it's too late, so many have now walked with their feet and abandoned this game for others. If only the Devs had listened to the PVMP core players these last few years what a different story it might now be. But hey, we still have the Bird we can kill, ty for that Devs, your answer to the pleads and requests of your PVMP player base over many years. Gj That sort of response is why so many have left


    (Again, this is not pointed towards any player, but the lack of attention from the Devs to PVMP which has caused many of us to walk with our feet to other games. Gj Devs )

  17. #742
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lincolnshire, UK
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Reylin View Post
    Iva Iva Iva... -_- The reason why I use 8000 poison pots. I was meaning to ask you but cant be bothered logging in to check if you are on creep side. What plug in do you use to check your commendations and like percentage to next rank bud? I saw it on your picture of your rank *(which I must say gratz upon)*

    Plus congratulations to Laphor ^^ Nice Cloak btw.

    ~Happy Hunting
    Oh I would apologize, but I do like the taste of hobbit
    I use a plugin called PvMP+, which you can download here: http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...nfo.php?id=728

    & Gratz Captain-General Laphor
    Iavadur - Black Guard

  18. #743
    Quote Originally Posted by Calengir View Post
    I use a plugin called PvMP+, which you can download here: http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...nfo.php?id=728
    Found it and it looks amazing Thank you ^^
    .

  19. #744
    Gz Laphor!
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

  20. #745
    finally rank 15 laphor gz mate

  21. #746
    Cheers for fights today all, Was up and down all day mabye we can make some more of this in future..

  22. #747
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshmad View Post
    Cheers for fights today all, Was up and down all day mabye we can make some more of this in future..

    Yess, was nice fights indeed, and pretty equally numbered for the mainpart, Best action in ages!


    And Thanks Kri and Aniq For the latenight spars!


    The original Valdez

  23. #748
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    27b/6 Mudhole Towers
    Posts
    163
    My thanks to everyone as well for the Friday battles, back and forth pretty much all day. Here's hoping we see more of this, fighting on the field where it should be, credit and thanks passed around in return.

    As a reward I have given my goblin scribe Maude the night off from her daily beating, my mood has improved so greatly that a lashing before bed will suffice.

  24. #749
    Yeah it sure was a fun day nice to be fighting out in the open, we all know we can do it so lets make it happen we dont need npcs to back us up, Eitherway Cya on the field again all

  25. #750
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by ThingoMD View Post
    As a reward I have given my goblin scribe Maude the night off from her daily beating, my mood has improved so greatly that a lashing before bed will suffice.
    That's only because you have not seen her and the Uruks in action at Grams when you are not watching. It is literally bowchicawowwow stuff. My Warg was innocent until I saw her rutting her stuff, she took my innocence away

    Yet, I was like 'wow Maude,' you are one hot and twisted babe when your master is offline and not watching you pole dance at Grams. I still can't believe what she and that Uruk did afterwards. I went to Sauron and asked him, 'what were they doing? I don't understand?' Why did that Uruk hurt Maude so much that she screamed your name repeatedly? ' He replied to me, 'stupid 'KingofWargs,' focus on killing Freeps,' you are so dark and sinful in your crimes you have committed in my name, but what Maude and the Uruks do behind Thingo's back, you won't understand, it's bowchicawowow stuff and I don't want my most evil and sinful Warg to be bothered or tainted with that. 'But I want to learn Sauron.' I don't give a &&&&' he said to me, 'it would only deter you from your primary purpose, be evil, that is what I have called you to do 'KingofWargs,' but what Maude and the Uruks do, well, I don't want my most evil Warg to have those sort of thoughts as I want u to kill Hobbits at Hoardale not, well... Just forget it Nakah and be evil' he said to me, 'let Maude and the Uruks do what they will, it will corrupt your Warg mind if I explained it'

    Sigh, 'ok Lord Sauron' I said. 'teach me to be more evil and bad plse.' 'hmm,' he said. 'you are already an expert in that,' 'you can teach me a thing or two.'

    my final response to him, 'Sauron, you are such a noob. '

 

 
Page 30 of 164 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload